Davis Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenna's Punishment.
6.3k words
4.51
185.1k
25

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Roger stormed out of Alex's room and came downstairs. Debbie was getting ready to leave for a luncheon date with her friends. Her husband yelled at her to wait. Then he told Debbie what Alex had told him. Before Debbie could even answer, Roger continued by telling her that their daughter was in more trouble than she could possibly imagine. Debbie wanted to discuss the issue with her husband, but she was late. So she just told her husband that she was sure he could handle it and headed out.

Debbie arrived at her luncheon. Sure enough, she was the last to arrive. Still concerned about her husband's anger, Debbie looked at the other women around her. They were the mothers of the girls that had been visiting. Perhaps Debbie should get their feelings on the matter.

Taking a deep breath, Debbie told the ladies what she had seen the previous night. By the time she was finished, to Debbie's great relief, all the other women were laughing so hard they could barely keep their heads up. When they were finally able to compose themselves, they all told Debbie not to worry about it. It had all been in fun, and Roger had simply overreacted. Alex had probably enjoyed all the attention, and Roger would certainly calm down before Jenna got home. Her mind now at ease, Debbie relaxed and enjoyed the remainder of the lunch with her best friends.

If Debbie could have seen Roger, she would not have been so comfortable. The man was pacing around his house, working himself up into a complete rage. How dare that girl humiliate and abuse her own brother like that. Well, she would soon see how it felt from the other side.

Debbie went shopping for a while after her lunch, so she pulled into her driveway just as Jenna was returning from school. Jenna was already walking in the door, when Debbie got out of her car. By the time Debbie got to the front door, she could already hear her husband yelling at Jenna.

As she walked in the door, Debbie saw Jenna cowering on the sofa. Her father was standing over her yelling and asking her how she could do such a horrible thing to her brother. Jenna just sobbed and told her dad that she hadn't meant to do any harm, it had just been in fun. "IN FUN!!!!, Roger screamed at the teenage girl, IN FUN!!! Well young lady, you're going to find out how much fun it is from the other side of the game!!"

Jenna just began to cry. She'd known what she did to her brother was wrong, but she hadn't really thought that her father would find out. Now she was in all sorts of trouble. While Jenna continued to cry, Roger called Alex downstairs. Then, as Alex came down, Roger saw his wife in the doorway and told her to come over as well. When everyone was assembled, Roger informed them all what was to come.

Jenna was wearing blue jeans and a sweater, and Roger told her to get her pants off. The terrified young girl just stood there. She reached for the snap of her pants, but then began crying even harder. Her dad asked her what the Hell she was waiting for, and Jenna managed to sob out that she just couldn't do it in front of her brother. "Well, you didn't have any GODDAMNED PROBLEM making him drop his pants, so get yours off NOW!!!!" Jenna cringed and reached for her jeans again. This time she managed to unsnap them and get them off. The poor girl couldn't believe that she was standing in front of her entire family in her panties.

When his daughter had her jeans completely off, Roger then told her to drop her panties as well. Jenna begged her father not to make her do this, but Roger told her that it was all "IN FUN". Knowing she had no choice, Jenna put her thumbs into her underpants and pulled them down and off. Then she just stood there bottomless, wondering what was going to happen next.

Alex couldn't believe it. There was his bitchy sister, bare-assed naked from the waist down. He also couldn't take his eyes off her. The only pussies he had ever seen were in his magazine. Now he could see Jenna's for real. Of course he couldn't see too much of it, since she was standing there with her legs together, but he could see the pretty blonde bush and just the beginning of her lips.

While Alex stared at his sister's attributes, Roger continued speaking. Alex was jolted back to reality when he heard his dad say that the only way to punish Jenna appropriately was with an old-fashioned spanking. And, since Alex was the one who had been hurt, he should be the one to spank her. Jenna was screaming at her father not to do this, but Roger was just telling Alex to go sit down on the sofa. When Alex was seated comfortably, Roger told Jenna to get over his lap. The girl pleaded with her father one last time, not to humiliate her like that, but Roger just told her to get over her brother's lap or he would take a switch to her. Jenna had not been switched in over 8 years, but she still remembered the sting. Sobbing quietly, the young blonde did as she was told and crawled over her brother's lap.

It was a miracle. It had to be. Alex just couldn't believe what was happening. Only last night, his sister had humiliated him beyond anything he thought he could stand. Now here she was with laying across his lap with her bare bottom pointing straight up at him. And what a nice bottom it was. Round and soft and very pink. Alex couldn't help himself, he just let his hand fall on that great ass and give it one nice squeeze.

When his son had Jenna in position, Roger started to tell him what to do. But Alex seemed to be enjoying himself, so Roger gave him a moment to get a good feel of his sister's behind. After Alex had given Jenna's bottom a couple of good pats and squeezes, Roger told Alex that he was to give his sister a sound spanking. Alex was to smack Jenna's ass as hard as he could for five full minutes. Roger would tell the boy when to begin, and he was just to continue smacking that bottom until he was told to stop.

Jenna lifted her head up and looked over at her mother. Debbie could see her eyes begging for her help, but there was nothing she could do. Roger was the man of the house and all decisions rested with him. Jenna saw her mother sadly shake her head no, and then she dropped back down. She was so upset, she didn't even hear Roger say "Go." Jenna wasn't aware that the five minutes had begun until Alex's hand smacked into her backside for the first time.

That first "SMACK!!" got Jenna's attention. That stung. A moment later a second "SMACK!" followed, and then shortly a third and fourth. Jenna had been so wrapped up in how humiliating this was, that she hadn't realized how much this spanking was going to hurt. But she realized it now. The girls screamed and shrieked as the slaps continued to rain down on her behind. When this had started, Jenna had made sure to keep her legs tightly together. Now, with her butt getting sorer and sorer, Jenna completely forgot her modesty. She kicked and squirmed for all she was worth. Anything to stop her brother from spanking her poor bottom.

Alex was having a fantastic time. That round bottom was so soft and bouncy. Every time he slapped it, both cheeks wobbled all over the place. He could hear his sister begging for him to stop, but his dad had told him to keep spanking that bottom for 5 full minutes. Besides, it was just too much fun. Each time his hand landed, he could see a little red handprint left behind on the cheeks. And the more he smacked, the more those cheeks went from a soft pink to a nice flaming red. Then, as if things weren't going well enough, Jenna began kicking. His sister couldn't keep still under the smacks, and each time she kicked, Alex got a full view of her pussy.

Jenna's bottom was burning continuously, now. Even between smacks, her ass hurt so much she could hardly stand it. She begged Alex to stop, but he just kept smacking her behind. In fact, Alex was enjoying the great view Jenna was giving him of her pussy, that he began to hit even harder. The boy made sure to keep Jenna kicking as long as he could.

Roger watched his son spank Jenna. He had been afraid that the boy wouldn't really smack his sister, but Alex had really gotten into it. Mr. Davis was more than satisfied by the time the five minutes were up. He told Alex to stop, and the boy quickly stopped spanking his sister and just rested his hand on her behind. Roger took a close look, and couldn't believe how red that butt was. It looked so hot, that he almost expected to see smoke coming off it.

When he was told to stop, Alex just lay his hand on his sister's butt. It was still really nice to touch, and it felt so hot now. Alex had a feeling, however, that it didn't feel nearly as pleasant from Jenna's side. He was right.

Jenna just continued to cry. Her behind stung so badly, that for a few seconds she didn't even realize that the spanking had ended. Finally, though, she became aware that Alex was no longer slapping her ass. Sobbing, she looked up at her dad, who quietly told her to get up. Continuing to cry, Jenna got to her feet and asked her father if she could please put her pants on. Roger just scowled at her and told her that she definitely could not.

Alex was still enjoying every minute of this. He had honestly thought that the punishment was over, and that Jenna would be allowed to dress. When Roger had refused to allow it, Alex wondered what was going to happen next. What his father said was so incredible, that it was better than anything Alex had even imagined.

Roger told Jenna that since she had thought it was fun to play with Alex, then obviously it would be fun the other way. Jenna and Alex were to go into her room. Jenna was to show Alex anything he wanted to see. While she still had her sweater and bra on currently, if Alex wanted to see her boobs she was to remove them. Also, however Alex wanted Jenna to sit, stand, or anything else, she was to do it. Finally, not only was Alex to be shown whatever he wanted, he was also allowed to touch anything he felt like. Roger did limit his son on one thing. He told him that Jenna was still a virgin, so while he could touch her hole, he couldn't stick anything in far enough to tear her maidenhead. Alex honestly didn't know what that meant, but he wasn't going to argue. He simply told his dad that he understood completely. With that, Roger sent the two teenagers off.

One last time, Jenna looked over at her mom for help. Debbie felt terrible, but she was powerless. Roger had made a proclamation and there was nothing to be done about it. Sadly, she once again shook her head at her daughter. Her last hope gone, Jenna dropped her face into her hands and began to cry again. She didn't even try to resist as Alex took her arm and lead her out of the room.

After they had gone, Debbie did turn to Roger and ask him if he really had to be that severe. Roger just stared at his wife. He couldn't believe she was even asking that. Then, before he could say anything, Debbie continued by saying that it hadn't really seemed that serious to her last night.

Roger started to say something, but then he stopped in mid breath. It had taken a moment for what his wife said to register. She had known about this last night. HOW?? He had to find that out before he said anything else. Composing himself and managing to sound calm, Roger quietly asked his wife how she had found out about what had happened the previous night. Well Debbie told him that she had heard a sound and had walked into Alex's room. She had seen the girl's playing with him and it had seemed like harmless fun. Besides, she had discussed it later with all the other girls' mothers and they also didn't think it was anything to worry about.

"NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!" Roger had lost it. He just screamed at his wife. "NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Your son is completely humiliated by a group of girls and you tell me that it's NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! Well my dear, it seems that Jenna is not the only female responsible for this. You may not have been worried about what was happening to Alex, but you'd better damn sure worry about what's going to happen to you when those two return!"

Debbie tried to say something, but Roger just told her to shut up and sit down. She had never seen her husband so angry, so Debbie did as she was told and meekly sat down on the sofa. She spent the next hour doing exactly what Roger had suggested, worrying about what would happen to her when Alex was finished with Jenna.

Meanwhile, Alex had pulled Jenna into the bedroom. He was so excited about what was happening, he almost didn't know where to start. But then he remembered what his dad had said, and Alex decided he really did want to see Jenna's tits. So, he told his twin sister to take off her sweater and bra.

Jenna was struggling to quit crying. She pulled herself together enough to beg her brother not to make her do that. Alex actually laughed at her. "You thought it was real funny when it was me being forced to strip didn't you. Well, then it should still be funny now. So, get those boobs out for me, or I'll just walk out of here and tell Dad that you need your backside tanned a little more"

Crying even harder, Jenna gave up. Her bottom stung terribly. She couldn't stand to have it spanked any more, and she knew that Alex was not making idle threats. Slowly, she pulled her sweater over her head, and then unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Alex was absolutely speechless for a moment. His sister was standing totally naked in front of him, and he had to admit that she was magnificent. Jenna was tall and very nicely built. Her breasts weren't particularly large, about a B cup, but they were very firm and perfectly shaped. Alex couldn't have helped himself even if he had wanted to. Without even realizing what he was doing, the boy reached out his hands and placed them around each of his sister's boobs.

WOW!!! It was great. They were so soft. Alex squeezed them gently, then he moved his hands up and gently rubbed over Jenna's nipples. This was sooo! much better than the magazine.

Jenna just stood there with the tears running down her face. She couldn't believe her brother was doing this to her. He had her standing naked while he felt up her tits. And he had an entire hour to go! What would he want to do after he got tired of this?

Alex didn't get tired of those boobs for quite some time. He stroked them, squeezed them, bounced them a little, and basically played all over with them. After a while, he began to concentrate more on the nipples. They were cute little things. He'd gently pinch them and wiggle them around. Or he'd poke one in with his finger and watch it pop out again. Finally, though, Alex decided it was time to move onto other things.

She had just started to relax enough to stop crying, when Jenna felt Alex's hands leave her boobs. Then, before she could even relax, Alex was telling her to lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Oh GOD! He wanted to see her vagina, or as Renee called it, her pussy. Jenna couldn't show that to him. But her dad had told her to do whatever Alex said. Crying again, Jenna slowly climbed on the bed and got down on her back. Then she took a deep breath and spread her legs up and apart so that her brother could see everything she had.

Alex was in heaven. This was better than anything he had ever seen before. The Playboy didn't really give a good picture of a girl's pussy, and here was his sister spread open for his view. Alex stared at the beautiful sight for a while, then he remembered that he was allowed to touch as well.

The pussy was beautiful, but Alex wanted to see more of it. The two lips were pressed together. Alex wanted to see the thing spread open. His mind made up, Alex reached between his sister's legs and grabbed one lip in each hand. Then he spread them apart as far as they would go.

For Jenna, it was awful. It was bad enough having to show her pussy to her brother, but now he was reaching in and spreading it open. No one had ever seen her like that, and certainly no one had touched her like that. She wanted to scream and jump off the bed, but she forced herself to remain still. If she ran, all that would happen was that her butt would get smacked again. Then she'd still end up back here with her pussy spread.

For Alex, this was fascinating. He had his sister's pussy spread wide open. It was all pink and pretty. There, down at the bottom was the hole his father was talking about. And above that was a little bumpy thing. Alex took a closer look at the little bump. It almost looked like a tiny penis hiding under a hood. Curious, Alex rubbed a finger across the bump. He was amazed when as his finger brushed the thing, he heard Jenna gulp air. Alex looked up, and there was the funniest look on his sister's face. After that, he stuck his finger barely into the hole. Alex could feel his sister tense up as he bumped into a membrane sealing the hole. Quickly, Alex withdrew his finger from inside his sister's pussy.

Jenna had almost screamed when that finger went up inside her. Dad had said that Alex couldn't do that, but before she could say anything, Alex had pulled his finger out again. Jenna started to relax, but then Alex brushed her clit again. Once more, Jenna's breath got short, as the feeling went through her body.

Alex was confused. He didn't know enough about women to even know what he was doing. All he knew was that every time he brushed that little button, his sister jerked and gasped for air. Alex wanted to see what would happen next. So he put his finger directly on the little bump, and began rubbing right on it. The reaction was everything he could have hoped for.

It was awful. Jenna masturbated frequently, and she knew what would happen if her brother kept rubbing her little button. It had been one thing to make him shoot, it was quite another to be made to cum in front of him. Jenna hadn't even known what cumming was, until Renee had stayed overnight and had told her what it was called when she made her body explode. Now Alex was going to get to watch her do it.

It was incredible. As Alex kept rubbing that little bump, his sister kept gasping. Then her body started jerking up and down and her breath started getting shorter and shorter. Alex kept rubbing the thing. He heard his sister beg him to stop, then she begged him not to make her cum. Alex wasn't even sure what that meant, but he kept rubbing. Whatever was going to happen, Alex wanted to see it.

Jenna tried to ignore what Alex was doing, but she couldn't. The feelings were too intense. She begged him to stop, but he wouldn't even slow down. It was happening. Desperately, Jenna tried to stop it, but it was too late. With a scream, Jenna came.

Alex didn't know what he had done. His sister let out a shriek, and then her whole body started jerking up and down. He could actually feel her pressing her crotch against him. For a moment, he thought he had hurt Jenna, but the look on her face didn't look like someone in pain. Alex kept rubbing the little button, until Jenna stopped moving. Then he just watched, as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

When she was able to catch her breath again, Jenna dropped her legs onto the bed. She was so embarrassed. Alex had actually made her cum in front of him. She tried not to cry as she asked her brother how he could make her cum in front of him.

Alex was absolutely astonished. He hadn't really known that girls orgasmed, but he had figured it out. This was perfect. The girls had made him shoot in front of them, and now he had made Jenna shoot, so to speak, in front of him. It was great. In fact, Alex wanted to do it again.

His sister had sort of collapsed onto the bed, but Alex really did want to make her pussy fire off again. So he told Jenna what he wanted to do and to spread out again.

Jenna couldn't believe what her brother wanted to do. He had already made her cum. Now he wanted her to spread open again, so he could do it once more. Jenna begged her brother not to make her do it again. She was so humiliated from the first time, she couldn't stand it to happen again.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers
12