Davis Twins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

Ginny was in shock. She had been sure her mom would tell Alex they weren't doing that. But there she was pulling her pussy open. And Alex was now just staring at her. The boy was wiggling his fingers at her, at Ginny knew what he meant. If she didn't get her vagina open, he would open it for her. Crying even louder, Ginny reached down and found her lips. Then she pulled herself open as far as she could.

Alex just stared. There were two beautiful holes spread nice and wide for him. Where to start? Well the first thing to do was to warn both women not to let go of those pussies. Then he reached out to play with those two gorgeous slits.

Mrs. Mason wanted to scream. Alex told her not to release her pussy or she would be punished, and she knew he meant it. But now he was reaching out for her. She wanted desperately to let go and move, but she didn't dare. The hand was getting closer, and all she could do was watch it. Then she felt it rubbing around down there, and just as she started to get used it, a finger went right up her hole. Lisa wanted him out of there, but the boy just wiggled his finger around inside her and all she could do was hold her pussy open for him. Then finally, that finger was pulling out of her slit. Lisa was actually relieved as she watched Alex move to her daughter.

Ginny had watched her mother be probed, and now Alex was coming over to her. She couldn't help it. Ginny began to plead with Alex not to stick his finger in her. She was a virgin. Alex reached down and Ginny felt the finger brush over her hole. She sucked in a breath as the finger went just barely inside, but then to her relief it pulled out again.

God this was great, both those pussies were so hot and tight. Ginny's was pretty, but being a virgin, Alex wasn't going to take that away from her. Besides, they both had another hole he wanted to see. So Alex told the ladies to roll over and spread their cheeks. Once again, both women didn't seem to want to move, but Alex just told them if they didn't, he would see how much he could fit up each of their pussies.

This time it was Ginny who moved first. As horrible as this was, she knew Alex wasn't bluffing. If she didn't do as she was told, her little virgin pussy would be quickly stuffed. So, with tears still streaming down her face, Ginny rolled over and pulled her ass open so Alex could see her anus.

Lisa was completely confused. The boy wanted her to show him her ASSHOLE!!! No WAY!!! But there was Ginny rolling over and pulling her bottom open. Lisa almost cringed as she saw her daughter's little anus come into view. She knew in a moment hers would be just as exposed. Mrs. Mason could see Alex flexing his hand, and she knew that if she didn't move she would soon have more up her vagina than she could stand. So the humiliated woman rolled over next to her daughter and reached back to pull her ass open. When her anus was exposed nicely, Mrs. Mason just put her face down into the bed and waited for whatever would come next. She didn't have to wait long.

Alex was grinning from ear to ear. Quickly he wet a finger on each hand and then reached down. A moment later one finger went up each woman's nicely displayed asshole. God those things were tight. The boy couldn't believe how hot it was up those holes.

Lisa Mason was trying so hard not to scream or just break down sobbing completely. That boy had a finger all the way up her anus and was just playing around in there. She knew her daughter had a finger up her ass to, but right now that wasn't her problem. All she could think about at all was getting that awful thing out of her bottom. GOD!! Wouldn't he ever pull his finger out of there?

Ginny was squirming, too. She had never even imagined anyone doing this before. It really didn't feel that bad, but it was soooo! humiliating lying next to her mom with a boy's finger up her BUTT!!! And Alex didn't show any signs of pulling it out of there any time soon.

Finally, just when they both thought it would never end, the ladies sighed with relief. The fingers pulled out of their abused little anuses, and they both kind of collapsed back into the beds. They only had a moment to rest, though, before Alex was telling them to roll back over and get their pussies opened again.

Neither lady objected. Pulling their pussies back open didn't seem as bad as having their buttholes stuffed, so shortly both women were on their backs again, with their pussylips spread out. This time Alex reached between both sets of lips and found the women's clits. Then he started to work on those. The boy was curious to see which woman would fire off first.

Mrs. Mason almost screamed. That boy was fiddling with her CLIT!! He was going to make her cum in front of her daughter. No!!! Not in front of, WITH!!! HER DAUGHTER!! And it was working too. She could feel it. Lisa looked over at Ginny. Her clit was being diddled too, and her breath was starting to get a little short as well.

Ginny didn't know what to do. Alex was masturbating her and her mom. She wanted to beg him not to, but after what she and the others had done to him, she knew he was going to make her cum. Oh GOD!! She and her mom were both starting to buck, and neither could do anything to stop it.

Alex was having a great time. He wanted to see if he could get both pussies to go off about the same time. So if one woman got ahead of the other, he just rubbed that one a little slower for a minute. Both women were starting to get short of breath and throw their pussies up and down a bit. That, and from how wet those things were getting, made Alex think that his idea would work very shortly. It did.

As Alex continued to rub their pussies, both women let out howls and started to hump up and down. The two women shrieked and screamed as they came. Then the screams quickly turned to sobs, as the women recovered and realized what they had done in front of each other. Alex just watched the two ladies and let them cry for a minute, before he told them what was coming next.

Lisa wanted to cry even more. Alex told her that the girls had to come again, and this time they had to do it themselves. Or, if they didn't want to, they could roll over and ask him to put fingers back up their buttholes. It was their choice. But they had to ask for what they wanted. Either the women had to request to be allowed to cum for Alex, or they had to ask him to finger their butts. Lisa didn't want to do either, but God knew she didn't want to feel that finger going back up her anus. So Ginny's mom stopped sobbing long enough to ask Alex if she could please cum for him.

After Lisa had made her request, Alex just looked over at Ginny. Ginny had been hoping her mom would just refuse, she hadn't. She had asked Alex if she could cum for him. Now, if Ginny didn't want a finger back in her asshole, she was going to have to ask to be allowed to masturbate next to her mom. And a moment later she did just that. Alex struggled not to laugh as poor little Ginny asked to be allowed to cum for him.

Alex quickly told both ladies they could begin, and sure enough the women had fingers at their clits and were going at them. Ginny and Lisa rubbed away. Lisa fired first. She howled again, as she came in front of Alex. After that she look over at her masturbating daughter and started to cry again. It wasn't the fact the Ginny was being forced to play with her pussy that brought her to tears, it was the fact that she saw what she must have looked like herself a minute earlier.

Meanwhile, Ginny was rubbing away at her pussy. She didn't want to cum in front of Alex again, but she really didn't want a finger up her butt again. Besides they had fired his gun several times, this was probably only fair. Anyway, fair or not, her pussy would be going off again in a minute. YESS!!!! She was CUMMING!!!! Ginny howled and bucked like crazy, until her second orgasm finally ended. Then she just collapsed back down.

When both women had fired a second time, Alex told them to roll themselves up farther, so that both their holes were pointing at him. Then they were going to have a competition. The two women would work their pussies again, but this time after the first one fired off, the second girl got a finger up her ass until she fired, too.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was exhausted and humiliated, and this boy wanted her to masturbate again. But then she looked over, and Ginny was already going at it. Dear GOD!! If Ginny went off before she did, that finger went back up her ass. That just couldn't happen. Quickly, Lisa rolled herself up and went back to work on her pussy.

Ginny was in a panic. She was too scared to be really horny, and if her pussy didn't go off before her mom's, she would get a finger back up her butthole. So she was working her clit like crazy.

Meanwhile, Lisa had gotten to work. She rubbed and rubbed. Her pussy had to go off. Anything not to have her little bottomhole plugged again. Thank God! It was starting to happen again. Her breathing was getting shorter. She rubbed her little clit even harder. A minute later, Lisa threw her head back and howled again, as she came for a third time. After that, she looked over and watched Alex's hand approach her daughter. As she continued to watch, Lisa saw one finger touch her daughter's defenseless anus, and a moment later disappear up inside it. Mrs. Mason could see the look of horror on her girl's face, but all she could think was just thank the lord that it wasn't her anus being stuffed.

Poor Ginny tried and tried, but it just wouldn't happen. Then she heard her mom howl and realized she was cumming. NO!!! That meant her asshole would be probed again. Sure enough, Alex's hand was coming over. Ginny rubbed and rubbed. If she could cum quickly, maybe her shitter still wouldn't be stuffed. But she couldn't do it. The poor girl cringed as she felt the finger touch the ring of her anus. A moment later, she let out a little "whoop!" as the finger plunged up inside. Ginny continued to work her clit. The sooner she finally managed to cum, the sooner that finger pulled out of her ass. It was only about three minutes later, but it seemed like an eternity, when Ginny's pussy fired off again. As she howled and bucked, Alex loved the way her tight little ass clamped down on his finger. He waited until the girl was completely done, before he pulled his finger out of her round butt. The boy hooked the finger a little as it came out, so it actually made a little popping noise as it left.

After popping his finger out of Ginny's backside, Alex told the ladies that it was time for their final stuffings. Ginny needed to get her carrot, and Lisa her cucumber. A moment later both women were pleading with the boy not to stuff them. Alex hesitated a moment, then he told Lisa that if she got her pussy nice and wide again, and really begged for a finger in her ass, he might wait a while to stuff her. Of course Ginny would have to be filled up, so if Lisa wanted her stuffing delayed, she would also have to ask Alex to please stick the carrot in her daughter's butt.

Lisa didn't really want to see a carrot going up her little girl's backside, but that was much better than a cucumber going into her own pussy. So Lisa quickly asked Alex to stuff a carrot up Ginny's butt. Ginny screamed at her mom, but Alex just told her to roll over and spread her cheeks. Poor Ginny had everyone against her. The miserable teen did as she was told. She rolled over and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Then she waited for the awful feeling of that carrot going up her anus.

It wasn't long. Very shortly, Ginny felt the end of a carrot poking at her hole. Then she let out a little hiss, as the vegetable started making its way inside. It started getting harder to breathe. That thing kept going in deeper and deeper, and it kept stretching her poor little hole, as wider parts of the carrot made their way inside. Then, just when she thought it might never end, Ginny felt the end of the carrot pop into her hole. Her anus was closing over it. There was still something sticking out of her ass, but it wasn't as bad.

Alex almost fell over laughing. These carrots hadn't been trimmed. Ginny had the entire thing up her butt, and the greens were just sticking out of there. When he was finally able to collect himself, he looked over to Ginny's mom.

When Alex looked back at her, Lisa quickly pulled her pussylips apart. She yanked that thing as wide open as she possibly could. Anything to delay having a cucumber stuffed up her. A moment later she was begging. "C'mon Alex please get a finger up my ass. I really need to feel it in there. Oh please get that finger all the way up my anus." When Lisa felt that finger at her hole, she pushed against it has hard as she could. The woman was actually relieved when the digit wormed its way up her butthole. As long as it was in there, the cucumber didn't go in her vagina.

The boy played around in Lisa's butt for a while. He looked over at Ginny, but she was just lying on her stomach, moaning, with the carrot stuffed up her ass. And, anyway, time was running out and there was still work to do.

Lisa tried not to squirm with that finger wiggling around in her butthole. Then, it was pulled out. Ginny's mom let out a little sigh of relief as her poor little anus was allowed to close up. But then she remembered what having an empty asshole meant. Quickly she began begging Alex to stuff his finger back in there. "PLEASE!! ALEX!! put your finger back up my anus. Here I'll spread even wider. PLEASE!! I can't have a cucumber in my vagina, I JUST CAN'T!!!" And with that, Mrs. Mason went back to crying again. She was pulling her lips open as wide as she could, and she had rolled herself up to make her bottomhole easy to get to, but the boy was ignoring her. Instead, he was still headed over to get one of those hideous vegetables. In a moment, she was going to have a large green thing stuffed up her pussy. Oh! GOD!!! How would she ever live through it??

Sure enough, Lisa watched as Alex picked up one of those cukes, and headed back over to her. She was almost paralyzed as she watched the thing move between her legs and close to her spread open pussy. It wasn't until it touched her lips, that Lisa even remembered that she was still spreading herself open. And then, as that thing began making its way in, she wasn't about to let go and make things any tighter.

Mrs. Mason tried to relax and spread as wide as she could, as that cucumber made its way up and up her channel. Her mouth was moving, but no sound came out. To Alex, she looked for all the world like a fish out of water with its little mouth just opening and closing. It wasn't until the cucumber was about three quarters of the way up her pussy, that Lisa made any sound, and that was just a squeak, as the thing hit a particularly tight spot.

The cucumber was almost all the way in, when it stopped moving. Alex pushed a little more, but the thing felt like it had hit bottom. The boy wasn't worried, though, he knew from ramming one into his mom, that if he just gave it one good last shove, it would pop the rest of the way in. So Alex put both hands on the veggie, braced himself, and then gave one long, hard pussHHH!

Lisa felt the thing stop, and tried to breathe. It had reached the end of her channel. Then she looked down and saw the last few inches still sticking out and watched Alex grab the end. As she realized what the boy was going to do she tried to scream, but it was too late. The shriek died in throat, as the rest of that cucumber was rammed up her snatch, and all the breath was driven out of her body.

It took a few seconds for Lisa to begin breathing again. As soon as she had air, she let out a HOWLLL!! She could feel that huge thing lodged all the way up her vagina, and her poor slit had actually closed over the thing. Ginny's mom just began to beg Alex over and over again, to please pull it out of her.

Of course Alex had no intention of pulling anything out of either girl. Instead, he pulled the two miserable females to their feet, and began to walk them out of the room. He still had three more pairs of ladies to deal with, and Alex was definitely ready to start on the next one.

The men almost didn't believe it, as they watched Alex lead the two naked, sobbing ladies back into the room. Ginny looked so funny with those green stems and leaves sticking out of her butt, and Lisa was walking with a very unusual stride.

Roger accepted delivery of the two stuffed females. First he took Ginny and faced her away from the group. Then he had her bend over and put her hands on her knees, so that everyone could see the top of the carrot coming out of her asshole. After he had Ginny where he wanted her, Roger took Lisa over to the sofa. He sat her down and had her put her legs apart, so that everyone could see the tip of the cucumber poking out of her hole.

Lisa and Ginny both cried and begged Bob Mason to stop their punishments, but he just told them to shut up and stay in position. They were only getting what they deserved.

Meanwhile, Roger was calling Mary and Barbara Lake forward. Alex couldn't wait to get to this pair. Mary's body was incredible, and her mother was built just like her. Barbara had huge boobs. Alex had never seen anything like them. And she had a big round ass to match. These two ladies were going to be a lot of fun.

* * *

NOTE: Dear readers, several of you have suggested things to occur in this story. I won't tell everything that will happen, but I will mention somethings that will and won't happen.

First. Several people have asked if real sex will occur. It will, please be patient.

Two things which will not happen. First, None of the men will have any sexual contact with any of the boys. Sorry, I'm just not into gay male sex. Second, no father will have sexual contact with his daughter. I have teenage daughters and the idea turns my stomach too much for me to write about it. For those of you who have requested this, I'm sorry but you'll have to turn to some other writer for that.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers
12