Davy Knew a Tainted Dove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever seen a cunt before, Davy?"

His eyes got big. Her lackadaisical inference of a word that his brother had only once uttered in earshot of their mother, and was nearly de-skinned for afterward, was exciting.

"Don't reckon I have." Evie smiled at that as she walked slowly to him. When she was within arm's reach, she stood fast. She rubbed his face with a palm beckoned for his hands.

"Take off my knickers and you will then." She looked at him as he stared at her nipples and then at her crotch. "It's a pretty one. I got an old Chinaman barber that I go see that trims my wool up for me. You getting a lucky time. I just went to that Chin last week." He wondered what she meant by that. His own prick did not have much hair. Another thing the hands had picked on him about. He was a fair-haired blond chap. He would never be very hairy, be he ten or fifty. "Go ahead. I want you to see me. It's the prettiest thing in this shitpoke town. Of course, I admit to bias."

"Oh, I believe you." Davy hooked a thumb under each side and dragged them carefully down her bared thighs. And she wriggled a bit to let her undies fall to the floor as he let the fabric be.

"What do you think? Pretty, eh?" She cocked an eyebrow and spread her legs slightly. She felt moist, the indomitable tingle of excitement in her loins percolating the lather of love. Davy gaped, mouth wide open, at her patch of wispy brown hair that was barely a half-inch high. And there it was, the lips that sent so many to a nightly hitch in heaven and, also, to an early grave on the same night throughout history. Her lips were pink, scarcely protruding from the cut in her groin. To see it there was grand, he wondered about what was so alluring to so odd a place that men killed and pillaged to have access to it for an unfettered few minutes.

"What's that little nub there?" Davy leaned forward to see better, his chin resting on the tub as he studied, his hand idly stroking his forgotten cock. "That the wife-catcher?"

"Wife-catcher? I never heard it called that before." She giggled and stepped one leg on the lip of the tub, pulling her mound back toward her belly button with her hand to make her clit stand out.

"My brother said women got a place on them cunnies that you kiss if you want to make a woman be your wife. Otherwise you don't go near it with your mouth. He called it a wife-catcher."

"You believe everything your brother says?" She flicked at it with two fingers. It was arousing her to see him so eager to do it and be done with it, but as all first-timers, he was nervous and inquisitive. ...And malleable to her whim from time to time...this one was a looker and innocent as the Virgin Mary, she reckoned. A good fare and probably a good toss if she took him under her wing a bit. The cock was agreeable, at least. It still poked its little purple head from the water and leaned toward her.

Like a little divining rod, she thought to herself. Seeking a berth to dig into.

"He's my older by six years. He seems like he knows a lot about the Biblical things."

"You don't have to be with a wife to kiss it, you know. It feels good to a woman to be kissed there. Just like it feels good to be kissed on the pecker."

"Do you do that? Kiss a pecker? He told me it felt good but it's a sin."

"Davy, honey. You paid good money for the sex of a woman to be all yours until your dollar runs out. Now if you want to split hairs about what the good book says about that and compare that with you kissing me on my cunt until I scream your name in vain, you go right ahead. Me, I like to kiss a pecker when they are all clean and pretty like yours. Some men," She scowled and shook her head, "I wouldn't dare kiss it for, but we'll get that little soldier of yours standing at attention so patiently to fire off a lot of ways besides that. And if you're curious what a cunny tastes like and like me enough to have me go off inside from the feel of you, I'll be glad to let you." He nodded, his eyes never leaving the lips and that little bud poking out from the top.

"It looks like it's smiling at me." He chuckled, suddenly aware of the rye in his head.

"It will, honey. It will." She got the soap wet and ground it into a soft chamois cloth. "Stand up so I can get you all clean." He stood up, suddenly very aware of a tipsiness he did not feel reclined in the water.

"Whiskey hits hard, young fellow." She started at his knees, grinding the rag across the skin, his prick not six inches from her face. Gruffly, she rinsed and lathered repeatedly, working up his thighs and then to his crotch. With one hand she lifted his scrotum and cleaned under it. Rinsed, she soaped the rag silky-slick with the soap and clasped her hands around it, working slowly, diligently with her hands. She stared up at him in between eyeballing her thoroughness. Paying special attention, she dropped the rag and instead soaped her hands completely. Caressing his cock, she pointed an instructive finger up at him.

"Now look here. You done been diddling with yourself by now, I know." He opened his mouth and she shushed him. "Don't deny it. You all do it. Men can't help themselves. Now, Evie's gonna show you how it should be done." She rubbed a soapy palm around the head of his cock, kneading it and gripped his nuts with her other hand. "You may wanna hold onto something. It's gonna be better than you thought it ever could be." From just her first few strokes, she could feel him getting harder. A smidgen of juice trickled from it, cutting a clear rut in her sudsy hand as it dribbled across the back of it.

"It won't take long this time, baby. That's expected. Happens to old and young alike and don't you be fretting. But afterward, when we fuck, you'll be able to do it longer and be able to enjoy a woman as you should." She began pumping it, her feminine touch so much more precise and pleasurable than his practical and rushed pumps in the privy that always led him to a quick spin-around and spitting it into the scathole when he came, lest his mother see the leavings in his pants and have a conniption.

"That feels so good, Evie. You're blessed with a graceful hand."

"Oh honey, you don't have a clue about how blessed you are about to get." She felt a thunder in her loins as she felt him under her power. Far too many tricks just came and went. Dirty men fresh from toil, rutting and spewing their seed for a few dollars. Nothing but a tawdry and useless defilement of her body that she would lament in times alone and cry about. Some would hurt her, call her names. Try to choke her when she was paid to kiss their cocks for them. Laugh at her gagging, try to poke her keester, too. But working the young man's cock in her hands, seeing his adoration, his eagerness and uncertainty, his politeness and soft good looks, she was aroused. And she had all night with him. There was no hurry and no revulsion at the thought and sight of him. And a pretty penny to be made, she figured if she put on a show, she could make a pretty tip that Hoss would not know about.

"Now, you just go off when you get ready you let me know." Knowing he was at the cusp, she grabbed the big ladle and dipped it full of fresh water. She poured it, cold and clear, across his manhood. He panted as the prick jumped from the sudden chill. Immediately, her mouth was upon it, his member swallowed whole in her soft mouth. Bobbing her head, she felt his reflexive hand on the back of his head as he gaped in fear down at her. She slapped her hand on his on the back of her head, pushing her own head back and forth as she relented slightly so she could slather his prick with her lips and tongue. Pumping him rough with her free hand, lavishing a suckling and licking on his most sensitive of areas, she saw his stomach sink in as he prepared. His breath stopped, legs locked.

"Oh god!" He stammered abruptly, a shudder rocking him from toe to brow. His eyes widened in panic. She felt the penis jump and then spasm. She backed away, letting him see his seed spew its first goblets onto her cheek and breasts before returning her mouth around it, churning his head madly, tasting his salt, knowing he was frozen in the throes, overwhelmed. Without realizing, she had stopped pumping him and was rubbing her own cunny on its rosebud. She was slick, tingly, yearning and as the boy exploded endlessly into her mouth, she tickled herself into an orgasm that took her fiercely in its hold.

Moaning around his cock as it immediately began to go flaccid, she nevertheless kept rolling her tongue around it, getting off further at the look of stunned and overpowered panic in his bulging eyes as he flinched. He nearly fell, grabbing the tub to right himself as he released her head and bit the crook of his arm to avoid screaming. Davy was worried he would scream, "help!" out of panic. At no time during his hurried jerking off had he ever been so totally overwrought with gratification.

Frankly, he didn't know his prick had it in it.

Evie ceased rubbing her clit, swooning a bit herself as she breathed her bliss down.

"My oh my, that good I take it?" Her face was flushed. His was shocked as he panted and rubbed his shrinking prick in awe.

"I never dreamed it. I mean. I knew it felt good but..."

"Til you been swallowed, you couldn't know. You see when we go to ruttin' later. It feels good to spit inside a cunt. But even though a woman can squeeze you inside and make it feel good, when she got a good sucking and licking going, it's a hard thing to best."

Davy sat back down in the water, feeling light-headed, airy. Spent. Suddenly he was tired. Evie saw his mood change in a single breath.

"Uh uh. That's the down side of gettin' that seed out early. Especially for us women. All your swagger and starch runs out through your peckers when you do that."

"I'm just...happy. I ain't sleepy or nothing."

"Yeah but afterwards you will be. Come on, cowboy." She retrieved the rag and stepped into the tub motioning him back to his feet. "Gotta give you something to do, because otherwise you'll get lazy just laying there."

"I don't think so." He stumbled to his feet, noticing how much shorter she was than he for the first time. A good six-inches shorter. With pretty eyes and lips. She reached over and downed the rest of her tonic water.

"Seed leaves a lot to be desired in the taste way." She lathered up the rag and rewashed his lagging prick.

Laughing and looking up at him, she laid his hands on her breasts. "You ever played with a pair of titties?"

"I have now." He marveled at her nipples as they stood firm against the big brown areolas. ...Like two soft coconuts. He played with them, not really knowing what to do with them but eager to have them in his clutches as she soaped him over. When he was lathered over completely, she coyly pointed at the soapy water.

"Dunk under and count to five so the soap will float off of you." Closing his eyes, Davy nodded and held his nose as he slinked under the foam. Evie took a step forward and held open her pussy, judging the angle of his resurfacing.

He counted to five and came up slowly, his face grazing up her thigh as he sat up. And then he was staring at her cunny a few inches from his nose. Magnificent in its feminine folds, the little wife-catcher sitting out front, a rosy purple that was the same pallor as his prick's head when he rolled the skin back. The scent of her climax was in his nostrils, enthralling, new.

"Give it a try. Short of biting it off, you can't really go wrong down there." Evie said from above her breasts. He could not see her face, just a belly with a faint line of dark hair that inched inexorably from just above the navel to the fuzz above her cunny. Davy stuck out his tongue as if to touch it to a salt lick and leaned forward. His eyes were closed and he bumped into her clit with his top teeth, the tongue sliding down the slit. It glided across the bared clit as he retreated. She jumped at the electric charge of his soft tongue drug across. After a climax, she was always a bundle of nerves. Davy backed away, eying the target more precisely.

"Just the bud?" He reached out and touched it delicately, like it was thin glass shattered by a bug's burp. "Or is it all working parts?"

"The bud makes me jump like I just made you jump. It takes a mix of the bud, the lips and the hole to get it right."

"How do I know if I'm doing it right? I wanna do it right." He took her hand suddenly. She was reminded of a knight beseeching a queen by the gesture and was aroused that much more. "For you. For what you done, you know. What you done for me."

"Well now. That's so nice of you. You just go there and get it figured out as best you can. I'll let you know what's working. A little hint, though. The louder you hear a woman get and the wetter you feel, the better it is. Rule of thumb." She reached down and held her pussy open for him. "Do me, Davy. Make me wet and make me moan."

Somehow, it worked out. When she screamed his name after coaxing him into a rhythm and away from the helter-skelter licking that he nervously tried out at first, he commenced to sucking her bud and she had sucked him over the brink. He was happily buoyed when it was she whose knees lost their strength and she sat down in the lukewarm water to pant and quiver as he rubbed his callous-free young hands on her nipples.

"So I done good?" His exuberance was intoxicating to her. He was almost like a toddler who learned his first arithmetic.

"You done real good, honey! Whew!" She lay unmoving for a few seconds as he beamed and rocked slightly, giddy.

"I think I'm gonna get out. I'm pruning up in here." He stood up, his manhood limp but still hanging long as he reached over to get a towel. He threw it around his shoulders and stepped out of the tub, still smiling, triumphant.

"Get you another shot of that rye, Davy." She watched his prick sway as he wriggled in the towel. She wanted it. "It's time you found out what the other side is all about." She stood up, water shiny on her flesh. He put on his Stetson as he walked over and poured up two glasses of rye.

"I don't drink whiskey, honey. I told you."

"They're both for me. After that, I feel like celebrating."

"Do you smoke?" She covered herself in a towel and walked over to her vanity. For the first time, Davy realized she lived in the room. It was not some parlor of ill repute. Evie looked over her shoulder, wagering whether she should play all her tricks on the young man.

"I smoke some, yeah. Ain't got no tobacco with me, though."

"Ever smoke China dust?"

His puzzled look told her no. "That that stuff them railroad chins suck on when they get paid?"

"Some do. The man who trims my wool let me have some with him in his pipe. It's nifty." She pulled out a tiny pouch from a pocket of a hanging garment in the vanity. She tossed it on the bed and then laid the towel on the mattress. He admired her nakedness again and downed both shots of rye. Outside, a carriage clamored by, a messenger screaming, "The Army has fired on railroad strikers! Read all about it!" A few gunshots were fired into the air by the mouthpiece for attention.

"What's it do?" Emboldened, he rubbed the towel across his head and lay naked next to her. She was packing some grainy red powder into a clay pipe as he saw the Chinamen carry.

"Better tried than explained. Kinda like being sucked off."

He understood what she meant by that. In a few short minutes, he was semi-conscious, aware of her kissing his neck and of him kissing hers. Their words were garbled in their minds, deeply intoned or tinny, far away and inside them. His touch was amplified or detached. Smiles were demonic or cherubic. He sensed her youth. Tasted her essence again while she inhaled his. His prick, swollen by distortion, seemed to be a ravishing magic wand. When he heard her say coherently, "Inside me..." Davy felt his way up her thigh with his hard prick.

He was atop her, hot breathing shared between them, the dragon's breath she dreamily said. Mouths pressed hard together he found her hole, moistened incredibly more by then than he would have thought possible. She nodded as he mumbled, "Is that it?"

"Do it. Do it well. Do it as you never will again, Davy. And remember this. I suspect you will."

He thrust, clumsily at an odd angle at first before she helped him with a cock of her thigh to the side and grip of his hip to steer him home. And he was home, savoring the feeling of her around her. Enamored of the pleasure he was bringing to her body. She writhed as she moaned, eyes clenched with tears squeezed free. She suddenly locked up, her eyes black in the fading light, digging her fingernails into his white back, bringing blood as she pressed her pussy against him fully, climaxing undeterred. Without filtering her outbursts, she exclaimed continuously as he fucked her still, a blank look of dopey satisfaction and wonder of how his pecker could render such a young but experienced woman so completely mystifying in her outpouring of ecstasy. She pushed him back suddenly as he felt her juices run down his scrotum. It took her down a notch, for once it was she who was discomfited.

"I've never done that. I think I peed from it being so good. That's a first."

Davy notched another First in his day. She did not hesitate to reassume a stance for him to enter her. Climbing up on all fours like a beast in the field, she took him in her hand and pressed her small ass against him, working her hips around his prick before he found his rhythm. And then he felt the loading as he had before in the tub and countless times in the privy. That pressure that signaled all was on track for the spit that would send him across that great breach between those who knew a woman and those who did not.

Evie grunted as she accepted his thrusts, wincing when he missed from time to time but eager to be fucked. Her mind was cloudy in all things except the feeling of hard cock within and the eagerness for him to explode inside her. Normally she would not allow a man's seed inside her for fear of a bastard. Of course, it happened a lot and she had been lucky. Her menses had ceased only two days prior and she weighed that against the simple joy of seeing him fully vetted.

"I'm gonna go off!" His stroked became stifled, uneasy, and delicate though thorough and deep. He was holding himself back. She did not let him. Thrusting her own pelvis back against him and clamping her cunny's grip upon him, she took what was rightfully hers, urging him through with cries of, "Harder! I'm going to with you!"

Davy felt the rise of his loins. The pressure needing to flow. Suddenly he could feel it spasm, the prick driven home and locked into the deepest pit of pleasure it could find and it stayed, ejaculating fully into Evie as she froze and accepted him. He felt her loins spasm in response to his own, her voice cut short in lieu of frozen moan that belied the complete involvement of her body melding with his. His head was fuzzy, but he swore he heard her scream, "I love you!" into her pillow. While it spurted, he dared not moved. She moved for him, knowing as a woman does that the overwhelming feeling of a tight wet womb accepting the seed is a much a medication for his ego as laudanum for the croup. He collapsed, pressing them into the mattress, still inside her but not moving. His mouth found her neck, his arms pinned under her cupping her breasts.

It was a long minute, (or five? They could not tell under the chin's dust.) Before either moved or spoke beyond a moan that was answered with a coo in retort. Finally, he parted himself from her, rolling over on his back to sigh and stare at the ceiling.

Evie did not move other than to roll her head slightly to face him as she left her face mostly planted into a sweaty pillow. "And that, Mister Davy, is what a first time should be. I trust it met with your aspirations because it sure as all fire hell met with mine."