Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a wise ass...you're dick is giving you away."

I handed her a towel as I looked down at the bulge in my underwear. I smiled at her and went back to my bedroom.

I smoked the pipe which still held some hydro and immediately felt a good buzz. I listened as the shower ran and imagined her washing her pussy. Soon she was done and she walked out of the shower in her t-shirt and shorts.

"Thanks, Davy."

"My pleasure. Enjoy yourself and remember, the door is unlocked."

Susie left and I dimmed all the lights. I stumbled into the john to brush my teeth and found her red panties under the towel. I put the towel on the bar and put her panties to my nose. Oh, it smelled ripe It was damp and fairly reeked of twat juice. I took it into the bedroom with me and laid down. I turned off the light and placed the panties over my face. I lay there inhaling until I was dizzy. I closed my eyes and kept inhaling until I fell asleep.

Sometime around five a.m., I was awakened by the sound of someone entering the trailer. I listened as the boys peed and joked with other with a considerable amount of bravado. Soon, they left and a few minutes later, I heard one of the girls come in and relieve herself. She then took a quick shower and left a few minutes later. I got up to take a leak and when I walked out of the bathroom, I walked into Susie.

"So, Susie, did you have fun?"

"Not really, Davy."

"Why not? What happened?"

"Well, boys will be boys and they both came in about ten seconds flat. Danny took care of Sharon but they left me high and dry. They didn't even seem to care. Ricky fell right to sleep and Daniel couldn't get it up again."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"I really didn't get into Ricky's foreskin either. It felt weird in my mouth and I didn't like the taste, either."

"Didn't he at least go down on you?"

"To be honest, neither of them are very good at that."

"Hmmm, too bad. I'm sorry. Next time you should have an experienced and mature man."

"You mean, like you, right?"

I smiled or maybe it was a leer.

"I thought so. Well, you'll have to excuse me."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I got back into bed and noticed her red panties on my pillow.

The bathroom door opened, "Hey Davy, you see my red panties?" She walked into my room and I was holding them in my hand.

"You didn't cum in them, did you?"

"No, I just inhaled them and they smelled wonderful. You have a sweet scent. I'll bet your pussy tastes just as sweet. Thank you for leaving them for me."

"I did, you know. I felt naughty," she had a very sexy look in her eyes. "May I have them back. please."

"Sure, but first, have a toke." I took the pipe and lit it. She took a deep drag and held it in. I held up the panties and took another whiff. "May I?"

"May you what?"

"May I put them back on for you?" My hand was fondling her butt

"Sure. I mean, why not? I'm so horny, I'd love to get off. Do me, Davy. But please, be quick about it."

She looked at me as I slowly slipped off her shorts and let them drop to the floor. I heard no complaint. I lifted her onto the bed, spread her legs and looked at her sweet little cunt, crowned by short, silky black hair. I leaned in and took a long slurp, burrowing my tongue into her. I was right, her pussy was very sweet. I flattened my tongue and slid it up to her love button. She exhaled and lay back.

I buried my face in her muff and concentrated on giving her the best orgasm she ever had. I rolled her clit in slow circles and slipped a finger into her. I snaked it along the upper part of her canal until I felt a rough area, her g-spot. I rubbed it with the tip of my finger and I increased the speed and pressure on her clit. I licked and sucked on her inner lips. She started to wiggle and writhe. My tongue increased speed as I ran circles around her clit. I flicked at it and nipped it between my teeth.

"Yes, Yessss...there, yesssss." She slowly rocked back and forth. My other hand reached up under her shirt and squeezed a tit. Her nipple popped into my palm.

I could tell that she was getting close as she rocked up and down against my face. My nose smelled that same scent I sniffed earlier and it was heavenly. I rubbed her g-spot and pushed up on it. I place another finger at her pucker and ran the fingertip around it. She began to buck and push her cunt into me. "Oh yessss...oh yesss." My finger was awash in her lubricating twat and she came hard with a deep sigh. I licked a her clit gently until she pushed me away. I slowly slid her panties on and I let her lay there until she recovered.

"Now, that's how you eat pussy," I said, "you should teach Danny."

"That was wonderful, Davy. I really needed that."

"Good. Now go back and go to sleep."

She kissed me and licked her juice from around my lips. As she got off the bed, she took a feel of my cock and squeezed it. I watched as she took her flashlight and walked out of the trailer. Her ass moved with a little lilt and again found myself smiling (and/or leering, I'm not too sure).

My moustache held her dew and I slowly breathed it in. I lay down on my bed and began to jerk off. With the scent of her pussy and the vision of just having eaten it, I came quickly, shooting into some tissues. I closed my eyes and satisfied, drifted back to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke having overslept. It was nearly 10 a.m. and I had to be on my way. I dragged my sorry ass out of bed, put up coffee and took a quick shower. I dressed and took Santo for a walk. It was sunny and warm and the day looked promising. I noticed that all was quiet in the tent as we made our way to the meadow. Off in the distance, a deer herd fed on the grass. It was peaceful and quiet and idyllic. My mind was singing "Oh, What A Beautiful Morning" from "Oklahoma." I mean, where else would I sing this?

On our way back, I whistled the song. I saw some movement in the tent and heard moaning. I thought that there was nothing better than a morning fuck. Good for them. I packed up the trailer and closed the slide-outs. Then I sat down for my coffee. I knew I needed to flush and refill my tanks so I checked the rental company's web site. I found a dealer in Wichita Falls so I planned my journey in that direction figuring I'd head there and then head toward Amarillo, then up through Comanche territory into Colorado. I emailed my Colorado friends to tell them where I was and that I was on my way. I also emailed Shelley and Linda telling them that I would certainly try to see them on my way back, that is if I ever made it back. I was about to leave when there was a knock on the door.

"Good morning, Davy, we were hoping we could use your john one more time," It was Sharon, all smiles with her nipples poking up her t-shirt. She was also looking flushed.

"Sure. The pressure might be low because I have to refill my tanks so you may need to give it a few flushes."

I called the dealer in Wichita Falls and was told that I could come in anytime and that I would be tended to quickly. Sharon came out of the john and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked.

"Oh, it was okay I suppose. Susie had a big smile on her face this morning and she told me privately that it was all because of you."

"I do what I can to please, you know."

"I'm kind of sorry that I didn't join you. I like those guys but they don't really know what to do with their equipment."

"You have to teach them. How else are they to know?"

"I suppose."

Just then, Susie walked in. She gave me a big kiss and moved off to the john. When she came out, I was tying up loose ends.

"It's goodbye, ladies. It's been fun. Tell Ricky and Dan I said goodbye."

"They're too hung over now...I wish you could stay longer, Davy. I really enjoyed your company...and you have a magic mouth..." Susie said.

"I am sooo jealous," Sharon sighed.

"Here's a gift," said Susie. She handed me her red panties and they were very, very damp. I lifted them to my nose before placing them in a ziploc bag.

Sharon's eyes twinkled, "You just turned me on. You can have mine, too." She dropped her shorts and peeled of a little pink g-string. I marveled at her manicured landing strip as she slid herself back into her shorts.

I lifted it to my nose and breathed her in, "Musky," I commented and slipped them into another ziploc as I didn't want to mix their aromas.

"Thank you for the gifts, my dears, I promise to jerk off to both of you. But now the road beckons and I must go."

I took both girls in my arms and gave them big hugs and kisses. My hands traveled down their backs to their butts and I pulled them into me. They both responded by pushing their lovely breasts into me.

"I'd love to travel with you," said Susie, "I never did get to return the favor."

My dick immediately got hard as the thought rumbled through my head. Both girls could feel it as they let their hands travel down to caress my package. Sharon took a good squeeze.

"No, no, no. I must be on my way. Don't get me going."

"Well, we tried, give us that," said Sharon. "Can I have your email address. I want to keep in touch with you just in case you're ever back this way..."

"Yes, me too. I want to hear about your travels."

I gave them my card and just about pushed them out of the trailer. "Gotta go, gotta go." They waved goodbye and I sensed a touch of sadness and maybe some resignation. I waved back.

I drove out of the campgrounds and headed west to pick up the road to Wichita Falls. I jacked up the tunes and started singing. The road was boring, flat and dusty but I made good time. As I approached Wichita Falls just past Jolly, I began to hear a funny sound coming from the engine. Fortunately, the dealership was just a few miles ahead on 287 and I pulled in just in time as the sound got worse.

They let me pull right in to one of the bays and Santo and I took a walk. When we returned, I was told that it would take a couple of hours to repair as the air conditioner belt had snapped. I was relieved that the repair was relatively minor. Santo and I walked over to a nearby Wendy's for burgers. Fortunately, when we returned, I was told that the belt was replaced and that they were just cleaning and refilling the tanks. They also lubed me up, replaced the filters and done an entire systems check. I paid my bill and soon we were off toward Amarillo.

We pulled into an RV campground after dark. Amarillo had some insane RV parks with rides and lots of wild-west themed bullshit but the place I found was more for tractor-trailers and overnight stays. Also, it had wi-fi and was dog-friendly. I paid my fee and was directed to a nice spot under some shade trees. The administrator had invited us to join the other visitors at a campfire and after setting up the trailer, Santo and I walked over. It was a very hokey scene and not for us. There were too many noisy kids and too many families buzzing around. I was weary anyway and we headed back. Within minutes, I was fast asleep and dreaming of the road ahead.

End of either Chapter 3 or Part 3 or whatever..Chapter/Part 4 is coming soon chronicling my Colorado adventures featuring hot springs, rock bands, and lots of great sex.