Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...salty," she moaned as she gobbled my dripping pre-cum. Her mouth was soooo good. I closed my eyes as I rocked back and forth along her tongue. She ran her fingernails along my cock and it made me jump. It also made me harder. I didn't want it to end but I knew I was cumming. She grabbed my rod and started stroking it and within moments I was flooding her throat. She pulled me back a little so she could hold my cum and squeeze out every drop. I let her milk me dry and I rolled off her. She leaned over me and we began to kiss. She slowly fed me my cum as I passed it back. She inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm. I smell good. You taste good. It's all good."

She lay on top of me as we shared little kisses, flavors and aromas.

"I love how uninhibited you are. I love that you have no problems or have no compunctions about sex. I love that you're bisexual, too."

"It was Sally that turned my and Stevie into cocksuckers back when we were in college..."

"She laughed,"...and it was Sally who turned me into a cuntlapper."

"Sally! It always comes back to Sally." We laughed.

"Thank you, Sally. She's a devotee of Janis Joplin."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, you know - 'You know you've got it if it makes you feel good! Oh yes, indeed!"

We laughed and I added, "It's all good. To be honest, I like to play and I like variety, but since I've met you, I'd rather be here in your arms than anywhere else."

"Which brings up something I want to talk about, Davy. I have a proposal to make."

I was suddenly curious, "Go ahead. Lay it on me."

"I hope I don't scare you with this and you can always slow me down, I'll understand. But since I first heard your music, I fell in love with it. It had such a lack of pretension and it was always like you were singing directly to me."

"Maybe I was but I didn't know it. Maybe it was part of the cosmic wheel."

"Perhaps. But now that I know you, I'm not ashamed to say that I love you...I've fallen in love with you...I'm in love with you." Her words came out haltingly. "There, I said it."

"Amy, I haven't felt like this either since I can't remember when. I'm all divided about this. I want to go on with my trip because I believe it's something I must do but I don't want to leave you either. I feel like I'm falling in love with you, too, although that scares me a little. We are like soulmates...partners-in-crime...or fun. We are in the same key. Will it last I don't know but I feel like I want to run with it. It is exhilarating."

"I understand. So here's my proposal: let me join you on your trip. I've never seen Grand Canyon. I want to go to that spa resort in Palm Springs, too. I've never done anything like that...maybe I've been too afraid and self-conscious but I have none of those feelings with you. I love you, Davy. Let's do it. Please tell me you'll consider it."

I paused dramatically for about ten seconds. "Ok, I've considered it in depth and I'm all for it. I want you with me. Maybe...hopefully...it will last forever. Let's find out."

She squealed with joy and bounced around the bed. She covered me in kisses. "You won't be disappointed, I promise. If it all goes south I'll catch the first plane out. Oh, we'll have so much fun."

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. Whispering in my ear, she said, "We won't be lonely anymore" and I knew she was right.

"When do we leave?"

"How 'bout tomorrow? We'll do the gig tonight and then break it to Sally and Stevie. What do you say?"

"I like it. Let me wrap up some business today and give instructions to my lawyer, my accountant and my business manager. I'll pack some stuff...I hope you have room in the trailer...I'm excited."

She jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes and raced into her office next to her bedroom. I got up and dressed, too and strolled around her house checking it out. I poured myself a little cognac and sat out on the back porch considering what had just gone down. As I stared off at the mountains, I was good with it.

An hour later, Amy joined me. "Okay, all done. Everything is in place. Nothing to it. Shall we go back?"

We drove back to the ranch and Santo met us at the door wagging his tail.

"Davy, I just spoke to George. Everything is set for tonight. Showtime is 9:00 sharp. I also gave instructions to the sound guy. George wants you to call him." Stevie dialed the phone and handed it to me. George had some questions which were easily answered. He asked me what to call the band and I gave him a name off the top of my head. He also told me that once he spread the word, he got a great response and that it would be a full house. I told him that it would cost him a lot of barbeque and that maybe he should pack it up "to go" so I could have a full fridge in my trailer. He laughed and said he'd see me later.

Stan and Nancy came by at 3:00. Tom called and said he couldn't make it. Stevie thought he sounded as if he had stage fright. It really didn't matter much to me as Stan and Nancy were gifted and talented musicians. They picked up on my songs quickly and brought some very sweet riffs into play.

"If I turn to one of you and ask you to take a lead, will that upset you?"

"Not at all," said Nancy, "I hear a lot of great parts. Not a problem."

We ran through the songs again and all agreed to meet at the Tavern at 8:30. I was confident and eager to play already but I also knew that a nap would do me good. Stevie took Santo out for a walk while Sally and Amy took me to bed.

"Sally - no sex now! Save it for later. I like to keep my energy level high."

"Spoilsport!"

I curled up and closed my eyes. I was out in minutes. I must have napped for two hours when Amy woke me with a cup of coffee at 7:30. She was already dressed for the gig and she looked terrific with a brown tank top under a leather vest. Her jeans looked as though she was poured into them.

"Oh great! I'm the star and they'll all be looking at you. Talk about being upstaged!"

She pouted, "I'll change if you want me to."

I assured her that I was kidding and that she looked superb. I dressed in my usual outfit - jeans and a western-cut shirt. Before I knew it, we packed up Stevie's car and were ready to head for Woody Creek.

"Oh, shit! I almost forgot!" I put a leash on Santo and loaded him into the car.

"Santo, too!" asked Amy.

"Sure, I don't know if you noticed it but he likes to sit under my chair when I play. He'll be fine, you'll see. And if I'm wrong, we'll put him into the car. No biggee."

We got to the Tavern in a few minutes and George showed us the stage he'd set up on the outside deck. Since it was a warm and dry evening, it seemed very comfortable. Stan and Nancy arrived a few minutes later and we ran through a quick sound check. George came out with an easel and placed a sign on reading, "Tonight - 9 PM, Davy Harper & The Erogenous Zone" which brought laughs and amazement.

Sally got it right away. "Hey, wasn't that the name of the first band you and Stevie put together? What a joker you are!"

Stevie and I took Santo for a walk but it was really an excuse to smoke a joint just to smooth out the edges. When we returned, the patio was now full and the restaurant was equally jammed. The bar was three deep. George went to the mike.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Regulars and Bar Flies. May I have your attention, please? Tonight, in the Grand Ballroom, the world-renowned Woody Creek Tavern is very proud to present a very special and rare concert. Please give a warm Woody Creek welcome to Davy Harper and The Erogenous Zone!"

We made our way to the stage under raucous applause. Santo found his place under my stage chair as we kicked into my best known song, "Mighty Fine." When I got to the first chorus, everyone in the place was singing along. The band was very tight and Amy's soaring harmony was perfect. When I reached the third verse and the line about the stars in the sky, I looked up and pointed moving right into the final chorus and end. The audience went wild and the applause lasted until I shushed them. I looked to the band and we all acknowledged that it was a good sign.

"Thank you folks for that wonderful welcome. It's been a long time since I played before an audience and it feels nice. I think you all know my band by first names but this is my dog, Santo." Santo wagged his tail. "He's our metronome." Laughter. "Here's another one you might remember."

I jumped right into "Sally Take A Ride" and heard her whoop. I knew that the audience might be familiar with the song because it was included on the soundtrack of a Jack Nicholson film. I turned toward Stevie for the break and he played it like he always did - on the money. It brought a rousing reaction. The whole song seemed to be in the pocket and brought a nice reaction.

We played two more repertoire songs when I sat down on the chair and waved Nancy up front.

"Now here's a song by an old friend, John Sebastian, and I want to dedicate to our amazing background singer and erogenous zone, Amy Bieler. It's called "Amy's Tune."

I played the first section solo and whistling the melody. Nancy came in and took over the melody. Stevie and Stan laid down a subtle bed and the audience was spellbound. The texture of the song was so perfect, I, to, got lost in it. I looked around at the faces in the crowd for the first time and I picked out a few celebrities. I saw Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, Lance Armstrong, Angelica Huston and Zac Efron. Nancy was letter perfect and the song brought warm appleause.

"I have another one here that's on the jukebox inside. I wrote with two buddies, Steve Goodman and Jimmy Buffett. I'd..."

A voice by the bar yelled out, "Finally a song I know!"

I recognized the voice and yelled back, "Well, maybe you want to come out here and join me!"

Jimmy Buffett made his way to the stage to great applause. I dedicated the song to the memory of Steve Goodman who was a dear friend to me. Jimmy and I stood together at the mic and crooned. At the end, the audience roared. Jimmy and I shook hands and he made his way back to the bar.

"Now I hope you all have a Landshark Beer in your hands and if you don't, what are you waiting for? Now go on, I ain't playin' until your all lubricated. I can wait!"

George, Jimmy and a waitress came out with cold bottles and passed them around and collected money while I turned to the band and gave them the last three songs. I told them that on the next number, I'd give them all solos.

"Ok, are you all wet yet?" Big applause. We kicked right into "Wet Yet" and again the audience knew all the words and sang along. When the break came around, I yelled "Stevie!" and he took off on a wild autoharp solo. "Nancy!" and she fiddled it up a notch. "Stan!" and he played a gut-bucket riff that ended in a flourish. "Amy!" She lifted her tambourine and shook it to deafening applause. "Santo!" He looked up at me and wagged his tail. "Me!" and I started to play "Purple Haze" which I walked out of and then into an accapella third verse followed by a rousing full band chorus and out. The audience went wild and I waved goodbye. But I knew they wanted an encore and they started to chant, "Davy! Davy! Davy!" Santo sat up and started to bark. We came back to the stage.

"I can't refuse my dog. Here's one more for you and you're all welcome to sing along. In the end, there's a whistling part and you can whistle along with that, too."

We broke into "Traveling, Traveling On," a sweet and gentle song that was buried on a b-side but has always been one of my favorites. The audience was right there with us and as I ended it with a big "MGM ending", the crowd went wild, standing and cheering. I waved goodbye and thanked them all for coming out. I thanked George for having 'the best damn venue in Woody Creek' and left the stage. Santo followed us out.

Back behind the patio, I thanked everyone for playing so sweetly. Stevie was near tears from the rush coming off the performance. The crowd was still chanting my name when George came back and asked if we would do one more so we headed back to the stage. The crowd went wild. Santo followed us back but this time he sat next to Sally in the front row. I got a kick out of the fact that he was watching the show, too.

"Ok, friends, we can only do one more and then that's it because we don't know any more. Here's a song I wrote yesterday with Stevie and Amy. I want to dedicate this one to the ghost that haunts this place. This one goes out to the memory of Hunter Thompson."

I began to sing, "In The Key of Me" and as Amy came in with a close harmony. Stevie played a chord as Stan rolled down to the root and we were into it. I let Amy take the bridge. I nodded to Nancy for the solo and she delivered the most gorgeous part, it helped to make the song more meaningful and it brought a strong response. We headed to the end of the song and the faded out leaving me the last line. I slowed it down and sang it acappella. It worked and the audience rose as one and gave us a standing ovation. I pulled the band to the front of the stage and we applauded the audience. Lots of camera flashes hit our eyes and we walked out into the audience to shake hands. The vibe was beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined. Amy kissed me on the cheek and whispered "I love you" in my ear. I beamed, surrounded by backslappers, photographers and autograph seekers. It seemed like everyone wanted to shake my hand. Sally broke through the crowd and gave me a wild hug. She yelled, "This was better than the old days, Davy. You rock big time."

One woman told me that I had made her day for a lot of days to come and that she would always remember the show. Angelica Huston and Goldie Hawn were like gushing fans, too, asking for my autograph. I took a concert flyer and passed it around asking everyone in the crowd to please sign it for me. To say that I felt like a million bucks is to undervalue the dollar.

I was nearly an hour later that Stevie and I were packing up the car. Santo was already asleep in the back seat. Buffett came out to the car and told me that I had killed and it was as good as how as he'd ever seen. "You're back, Davy," he said. He then told me how much he loved "In the Key of Me" and how he's love to record it for his next cd but only if I'd record it with him. I jotted down my cell phone number and my email address and gave it to him. We hugged.

George came out of the Tavern with a very large box filled with "to go" bags. "It's filled with all sorts of good stuff, Davy. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and here's your flyer." Every square inch of it was filled with autographs.

"I'm framing this."

"I can't thank you enough, Davy. That was a memorable night for me. Not only did you put on one hell of a show but we broke our beer number - you set a record! You can play here anytime you want and you're never ever gonna pay a penny in my establishment."

Stan and Nancy were leaving when they came over and hugged me.

"I can't remember when I ever had more fun. Damn, we were good, weren't we?"

"We were in the pocket, Stan. My ears heard the perfect sound and you, Nancy, you damn near made me cry there at the end. What an awesome solo. I'd play with you guys anytime."

"You were right, Davy. I just let the music and the vibe take me. Was it good?"

"Was it good? Was it good? Don't put me on, Nancy. You were clearly in the key of me. Thank you. Thank you. A billion times, thank you." They waved as they pulled out of the parking lot.

The four of us got into the car and headed out. I was quiet as my body deflated and the post-performance exhaustion kicked in. The other three seemed energized and couldn't stop talking about the show and reliving parts of it. Santo rested his head on my lap while I rested my head on Amy's shoulder.

"This calls for a celebration. When we get back it's champagne and hot tub!" exclaimed Sally and sure, enough, once we got into the house, Stevie started pouring the bubbly and lighting joints as we threw our clothes off and sank into the tub. The phone was ringing off the hook but Stevie waved it off and turned off the ringer.

Stevie held his glass up, "Here's to Davy Harper and The Erogenous Zone!"

"That was a mighty memorable show. It's one I'll never forget. Amy, you sounded angelic up there and Stevie, it was like yesterday again. Thank you all."

"I don't know that I've ever had more fun," said Amy. "You were right, Davy, when you told us to let you lead and to go with the flow. The energy coming from the audience was magical. I never felt anything like that before."

I smiled and exhaled a deep sigh. "That's called post-show tired is what that is," I said.

"Oh baby, let mama take care of you," smiled Sally.

The three of them surrounded me in a close hug and they all covered my face in kisses. Then they started massaging me and working on my shoulders and hands. I closed my eyes and felt their love engulf me. We were all squatting in the tub so that the water was up to our necks. I felt their arms and legs entangle my own. Stevie's erection pressed into my own. I don't know how long we held this group embrace. Sally tipped my head back and I sank backwards until I was floating and being help aloft by six hands. As if in one connected organism, I felt them rubbing me, stroking me and kissing me. I opened my eyes and gazed into the stars and I felt its eternity.

Stevie pulled us out of the tub and we all quietly dried off and put on our robes. Hand in hand, we silently walked into their bedroom where we sat in a circle. Stevie lit a joint and we passed it around. Nothing was spoken but our eyes could not conceal our joy.

The pot really hit me hard and I swooned backwards. I felt their hands on me, touching and caressing. I felt a mouth encompass my glans and then a tongue and then three tongues and I smiled. One mouth remained and began to suck me all the way in. I opened my eyes to see both women watching Stevie sucking me.

"Ah," I let out an involuntary sigh.

"Would you boys put on a show for us?" asked Sally. I haven't seen you two get in on in a long time."

"For you, Sal, anything." I pivoted around and took Stevie into my mouth. We lay in a 69 on our sides as the women sat side by side holding hands. I reached for his big balls and gently kneaded them.

"I want your cum, Davy. Give it to me."

"Just a little bit more, Stevie, just a little bit more." He increased his tempo as I wrapped my legs around his head. His fat cock filled my mouth and I tasted a few drops of his pre-cum.

"yeah, Stevie, yeah."

Sally was stroking her clit, "You two are sooo hot."

"I'm gonna cum, Stevie...Stevie, here it comes." He pulled off me and opened his mouth as I shot ropes of cum into it.

"Oh, that's soooo hot, Davy." I felt Amy's fingers pinching my nipples. Sally placed her pussy-drenched fingers by my nose.

"Davy...get ready...I'm gonna shoot." I pulled Stevie's cock out and let his cum splash into my mouth and my beard and my moustache and all over my head. It was salty and warm and sticky and so good to know that I had brought him off.

Amy began to kiss Stevie. "I love his cum, let me have his cum." Sally was licking Stevie's cum off my face.

Stevie turned to me and we kissed, passing what little spooge was left.

"My oh my. That was fun. Now I want to watch you two." Stevie and I moved back on the bed. I lit two joints and passed one to him.

Amy pulled Sally onto all fours and started to lick her ass. Sally reached over for a large black vibrator and passed it back to Amy. Amy turned it on and buzzed the tip around Sally's cunt. She inserted it and slowly drew it in and out as Sally pushed back on it Amy then withdrew the vibrator and ran it around Sally's pucker.

"Yeah, baby. Stick it in my ass. Fuck my ass with that cock." Amy repositioned herself so that she was under Sally and able to lick her pussy while she slowly moved the vibrator in and out of Sally's ass. Sally pushed back on it to take it deeper. Amy increased the speed.