Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three stood in front of us wrapped in their white robes. "Ok, boys, you ready?" They removed their robes and stood naked and smooth in front of us. I ran my hands up Amy's legs, "Mmmm, nice and smooth." I cupped her vagina, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmm." The other women were getting the same treatment. Carla turned to me and asked me to cop a feel. I ran my hands along her legs, I cupped her vagina and I ran finger along her slit and then into my mouth. We ordered more drinks and the six of us chatted away.

"Might you be up to jam later?" asked Mark.

"Sure. When?"

"Maybe right after dinner - by the fire pit?"

"Good. I'm in."

Soon, it was time to return to our yoga session with Denis and Carla in tow. The session started the same way, with stretching and breathing exercises. This time, we were asked to create group hugs. Lillian sat up on a table and began to speak. She was naked as well and it was somewhat disconcerting to stare into her pussy.

"I want to talk about sensuality for a few minutes...sensuality is something that you exude, it comes from within...it is not just the yoni and lingum which exude this, it is your entire body, mind and soul, it is a totality. Bringing on an orgasm is a wonderful experience however the trip there can be even better than the orgasm itself. It can create very powerful energy. I am going to teach you some techniques to increase your perception of your own sensuality. Are there any people here who feel that they have a problem getting in touch with their sensual side?"

A few people raised their hands and Lillian brought them to the front, four women and five men.

"Ok, I want you to pair up but not with your mate. Stand and face each other. Come here, you're my partner for this experiment. Now I want you all to close your eyes and extend your fingertips to the other person's face. I want you to lightly trace your fingertips around their features...now doesn't that feel nice? Ok, keep doing it for another minute. Good...Ok, now I want to take it a step further. Keep your eyes closed. Reach across to your partner and lightly, with your fingertips, touch the other person's breasts. Did you feel that charge? That's what we are seeking, that sensitivity of touch and the response of your nerve endings...We want to understand that our entire body is a sensory organ. Ok, with that in mind, I want you to go back to the person's face and lightly, with just the tips of your fingers, retrace their features. Good..yes...that's right. Ok, now drop your hands and open your eyes. Did the fingertips feel different this time...perhaps a bit more sensual? I know that is the case because...here, take a deep cleansing breath through your nose. Now exhale. Now do it again. Do you smell that? That is the scent of your bodies releasing pheromones as a reaction to your touch. Do you see the connection. Do you feel it? You may all sit down now...Your body is one huge sensitive organ...not just your sexual parts...but the whole totality of your body. Turning the whole body on like this will relieve any stress in your chakras and open you up to increased sensuality. Now if everybody will please stand up and face your partner."

Lillian led us through some stretching and touching exercises. Soon the entire room smelled of sex. Finally, she requested that we sit facing each other with the male wrapping his legs around the females' butt and the female placing her legs over the males' thighs. She asked us to get close enough so that our privates touched and then back off so there is a slight space between us. She guided us through more breathing and touching and ended with a quiet meditation.

"Now I want you to practice this tonight, either together or in small groups. I call it the "couple's position" and it is something you should become familiar with. You have your homework and I'll see all of you tomorrow morning."

We headed for the pool as Carla and Amy joked about how damp they were. I was feeling very relaxed and I fell asleep for a little while. Amy woke me and said that she and the others were horny and was I interested in going back to the room. In short order, we were all sitting on the bed and smoking a joint. Carla said that she wanted to continue Lillian's lesson and sat in front of me, wrapping her legs over my thighs. Amy did the same to Denis. Very quietly, we touched and lightly caressed each other. Carla's fingertips grazed my glans and down my penis which was now quite erect. I ran my fingernail along her slit and was greeting with sopping lips. I pulled her closer to me and my penis easily slipped into her. He held each other closely and lightly rocked. It was quiet in the room as we controlled our breathing. I felt Amy grab my arm for balance as she teetered onto Denis. After a few minutes, we broke and changed partners.

Carla smiled devilishly and said, "I want you to taste my smooth chooch. Feel how soft it is." I did as I was told.

"Now, change. Denis, you taste me." Carla's pussy tasted and smelled different - a little funkier - but the softness of her vulva felt more than fine.

"Nice," said Amy, "now me - and then I have to fuck my man." Amy took a long lick provoking a deep sigh from Carla.

She then got into the 'couple's position' and we began to rock back and forth, controlling our breath. My hands pulled her into me and we clutched each other as we rocked. Denis had Carla in the doggie position as he pumped his cock into her. Carla was growling and moaning as she pushed against him - she was getting seriously fucked and loving it.

"You feel like a glove...like a second skin, I just love the way you feel."

"Mmmm, I know...I like this position, it makes me feel full."

We began to rock a little further and it made us both laugh, it was a giddy fun. It distracted Denis and Carla who stopped to watch us. Carla placed her fingers at our point of juncture and rubbed us which only made us giggle more. Denis stood up on the bed and placed his cock between our mouths. Amy and I shared his lollipop with long lips strokes culminating with our tongue kisses at his tip. Denis was dripping pre-cum and warning us that he was cumming. Carla came around the opposite side and placed the tip in her mouth. That was it for him as he started shooting his semen on her outstretched tongue. Amy and I shared a kiss with her and licked her lips.

"Oh man, that was totally awesome," Denis declared, "that was like...like fireworks...a Grucci show...on the East River...Fourth of July...only better."

"Now me," said Carla as she lay down. Amy and I pulled her legs apart and, like kittens, licked her up the inside of her thighs, taking turns on her pussy. Denis drew fingernail circles around her nipples. Amy and I replaced our tongues with our fingers as we kissed and shared her juice. She rolled onto all fours into the doggie-style again. Amy crawled beneath her into a 69 as I plowed her soft twat. Like Amy, this is one of my favorite positions and, true to form, Amy could not get enough of the both of us. Amy squirmed around as Denis went down on her. Carla was so wet and slippery that I kept falling out so I rubbed my taut helmet against her pucker and was surprised at how easily I slipped in. Once in, I marveled at how tight this hole was and I increased my pumping. Amy and Carla were now deep in orgasmic throes and as Carla came, her sphincter squeezed my cock again and again until she expelled me and came. They both came in a tumble of skin, grunts and heavy breathing.

I got up to take a leak and wash myself off. When I returned, I was surprised to see Callie, Santo and Roxy standing in the room.

"He's just the best, Mr. Harper...and I apologize for disturbing you."

She stood there naked and holding two leashes. My eyes traveled over her body and the small rose tattoos, one on her back shoulder and one near her shaved puss. My dick rose to the sight.

"Please, call me Davy. Would you care to join us, Callie?"

"Yes, I certainly would but I only play with my hubby, Tony, present. Perhaps later? How does that sound? Maybe I can show the ladies the new Sybian we got yesterday. It's still in the box and needs to be broken in. What do you say, girls?"

"Ooh, I'm game," said Amy, "Davy told me all about his experience with a Sybian in Missouri and I'm curious."

"What is a Sybian?" asked Carla.

"It's an amazing fuck machine," said Amy, "and it's supposed to give you the orgasm to end all orgasms..."

"Supposedly, it's like being on a bronco machine - only much much better."

"Okay, Callie, we're hooked. Meet us after dinner at the fire pit. Davy and Mark are going to jam for us."

"See you there," Callie said on her way out.

"And now, how 'bout I make my man cum?" Amy suggested as she rubbed my balls. "Come here, baby, and lay down."

I lay down as six hands began their tour of my body. I closed my eyes and allowed the myriad sensations to lift me. Hands traveled around me and turned me on. Three tongues now slurped on my tool but soon, one mouth started in to suck me. I looked down and Carla was gently pushing Denis's head up and down. Amy leaned down and we softly kissed and licked each other's lips.

"Ugh...Denis, you're making me cum...I'm gonna..."

Shoot, I did and he sucked up every drop. He looked up at me, smiling. "My first swallow," he giddily exclaimed. I pulled them all onto me and the four of us lay quietly satiated in a group hug. Then we all got up and walked out the terrace right into the hot tub. Long afternoon shadows were now enveloping the resort and evening was coming on. A cute young couple joined us in the tub and we made some small talk for a few minutes until they started to play with each other. At that point, we left the tub and went to our rooms. I got a call from room service asking if we would like our dinner served. Amy selected the menu while I got down on the floor and played with Santo, giving him his favorite belly scratch. He responded by sloppily tongue-washing my face.

The waiter arrived with our dinner which was a perfect Salmon Steak prepared with a light meuniere sauce. It went nicely with the Sangiovese. As we dined, the waiter outlined the evening's schedule.

"After dinner, you are invited to an impromptu jam session around the fire pit with singer/songwriter Davy Harper and violinist, Mark O'Flannery..."

Amy and I cracked up and had to explain to the waiter that we were not laughing at him. I commented that what started out as a little music between friends was now a concert performance with no set list.

The waiter continued, "After that, you are invited to the club for an amateur pole dancing contest."

This brought a twinkle to Amy's eyes.

"Oh, I see...I bet that another one of your skills is that you are a pole dancer, right?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, loverboy!"

We took a quick mineral water shower and dressed. I wore a loose pair of shorts and a resort t-shirt. Amy wore a skimpy little blue bra and a tiny blue pareu. It was partially see-through and a pleasure to ogle when she sat down. I grabbed my axe and we walked over to the fire pit where we met Mark and Deb, who were also walking in. We were both surprised to see a crowd of about 100 already there. A fellow named Lewis asked us if he could jam on harmonica and, naturally, we agreed.

Mark and I talked about where to start and what to play but he suggested I just call out the song and the key and he would find his way in. I noticed that the crowd had grown and I thought to myself that nearly all the guests and some of the staff were there. I saw Denis and Carla in front, Callie toward the back and lots of eager faces in-between.

"Thank you all for coming. I must tell you that Mark and I are surprised to see you here since we just intended to play a little bit with each other. We have no repertoire and no set list. The last time we played together was over thirty years ago...(the audience gasped). Lewis here asked to jam and we've never played with him. My partner, Amy, might add some harmony, too. So now you know what the thing of this gig is all about...Driving here, on the way to the resort, Amy and I passed Joshua Tree State Park and we sang some songs in memory of Gram Parsons. We'd like to warm up with one of them, "Hot Burrito #1" (to the band) in B flat, okay?"

"You may be sweet and nice,
But that won't keep you warm at night,
Cause I'm the one who showed you how to do the things you're doing now,
He may feel all your charms,
He may hold you in his arms,
But I'm the one who let you in,
I was right beside you then..."

Amy jumped into the chorus and Mark added a perfect break.

"Once upon a time you let me feel you deep inside,
And nobody knew and nobody saw,
Do you remember the way you cried.

I'm your toy I'm your old boy
But I don't want no-one but you
To love me no I wouldn't lie
You know I'm that kind of guy."

Lewis brought his soulful harmonica in at the end and we walked out of the song smiling broadly. The audience gave us a very rousing welcome. We all beamed at each other.

"I don't know about you folks but I will tell you that I enjoyed that...a lot! Hey Mark! Thirty years, huh? It feels like yesterday. Now that we have warmed our voices, let's loosen up our chops. "I've Been Working"...Van Morrison? in A?"

"I said, 'Woman, woman, woman, woman,
You make me feel so good.'
'Woman, woman, woman, woman,
You make me feel so fine.'
Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright..."

Someone in the audience turned a small trash can over and deftly pounded out a groove. Each of us stretched out and had fun, even dancing around. We ended the song on the dot. We knew we were in a cool pocket and we dug it as did the audience. Over the applause, there were calls for some of my older songs. I looked to Mark and Lewis and they nodded their approval.

"It's been some time since I sang my old songs. I'm surprised that any of you even remember them. I hope I do, too! I sang some last week up in Aspen and it felt good so I think I'll give it another shot. Let's keep the groove going. This one is called "Sally Take A Ride"...keep it in A." I felt a wave of recognition pass through the crowd. As I was ending it, I turned to Mark and said, "...right into "Mighty Fine"...in A, modulate into the bridge with an F Sharp" and he nodded in understanding. We walked into "Mighty Fine" and another wave of recognition passed, this time greeted with loud applause. Again, Mark, Amy and Lewis were there and on the money. Damn if it didn't feel fine.

I turned it over to Mark, who introduced a medley of American jigs and reels that he had recorded with Yo-Yo Ma. Mostly, it was a solo effort until he segued into "Yankee's Revenge" and I began to pick a counter rhythm, we met at the end and walked right into "Turkey In The Straw" and out. The crowd roared appreciating his virtuosity. We turned to Lewis and he asked for a G blues. He started a Muddy Waters rhythm and let him ride until the end of the first verse, then we jumped in and laid down a funky bed. Lewis was good, very good and he reminded me of Butter, a miserable and obnoxious son-of-a-bitch who could play like an angel so long as you kept the cocaine from him and yes, I miss him dearly. Now, I was deep in Lewis's blues groove and it felt good. We pounded it out and now I sensed that we owned the audience. I turned to Amy for a song.

"For my song, I want you to surprise me, Davy. Play me something."

I thought for a moment. "Hey Amy, I've got a song that Woody Guthrie wrote about me long before I was born. It's called "Gypsy Davy". It's one of the first songs I ever learned." I began to pick.

"It was late last night when the boss come home,
Askin' about his lady,
The only answer he received, "she's gone with the
Gypsy Davy, gone with the gypsy Davy..."

Mark and Lewis played an English folky Fairport Convention kind of backing. Our garbage pail drummer kept it rolling with a sort of Morris Dance feel. Amy and the others were enrapt. I was pleased to be holding their attention with this obscure tune.

"There in the light of the camping fire,
I saw her fair face beaming,
Her heart in tune with the big guitar
And the voice of the gypsy singing,
That song of the gypsy Davy..."

Amy was now humming a harmony.

"No, I won't take off my buskin' gloves,
They're made of Spanish leather,
I'll go my way from day to day,
And sing with the gypsy Davy,
That song of the gypsy Davy,
That song of the gypsy Davy"

We gave the song a big a cappella finish in four-part vocal harmony. While the crowd applauded, we laughed and slapped five. A wave of slight weariness seemed to pass among us.

"I have to thank you folks for your support tonight. It feels great playing with these guys. I'm loving it and I'm sure they are, too. But we're kind of beat - you know it takes a lot of hard work to walk around this place naked all day! Also, my eyes hurt from all the...uh...sun. (laughter) Only now, I don't know what to play." Someone yelled out "The Aspen Song" which received some applause. I looked to Mark and he nodded. "In B flat...Amy and I wrote this and the next day performed it at the Woody Creek Tavern just outside of Aspen. Somehow, a video of it turned up on YouTube and it's becoming viral. It's called "In The Key of Me" but everyone seems to call it "The Aspen Song." You can call it whatever you like so long as you remember it. That will suffice. We're going to see if it works tonight."

"If I am circling with the hawks high up in the air, I know I'm there,
If I'm in the redwood tub all naked and bare, I know I'm there,
If I'm at Woody Creek Tavern eating fish tacos, medium rare, I know I'm there,
There must be something in the water, I think you'll agree,
Something that makes everyone so happy and free,
That something is In The Key of Me."

Mark took a break with a waltz beat. Amy and I looked at each other in blissful wonder - what a great beat. The song ended with a fiddle sound close to a Cajun waltz and lots of smiles.

"That's it, fellow sybarites. Thanks for coming. Thanks for your vibe."

The audience would not let us go without one more.

"Ok, ok. I have one more and then we're outta here because there's a pole dancing contest in the club that I have to see. First, I need to wet my whistle. Can I get a glass of water?"

I turned to Mark and Lewis and asked if they knew John Sebastian's song, "Amy's Tune." Lewis brightened immediately and said it was one of his favorite harmonica tunes. Mark wasn't so sure about it but I knew he'd find his way. I took a few sips of water and addressed the crowd.

"Now this song was written by an old friend of mine. I dedicate this song to the woman with the best heart and the best mind I know...and she also has great tits and an ice-cream ass. Here's to you, darlin'. It's called "Amy's Tune."

I started to play the intro and Lewis picked up the melody and it sounded great. Mark came in at the bridge and played a solo that sounded like the ghost of Stephane Grappelli. As we closed out the song, we let Lewis play the final phrase alone and then we joined him in the final chord. The applause was considerable and strong. We bowed and applauded the audience and then hugged each other. We pulled our garbage can drummer over and hugged him, too. We shared that wonderful feeling of having played a very fine set.

"Davy, that was immensely satisfying. We must do this again. Are you going into the studio anytime soon...because I want to be there."

"Mark, let me have your contacts because I don't know yet. Jimmy Buffett wants to do something but we haven't firmed anything up yet."

"Great. Let him know I'm on board, will you? I've played with him and loved every minute."

"Of course, I will. I loved this. We all melded so well...and you, Lewis, you were great. I want your contacts, too. I love your tone...somewhere between Larry Adler and Paul Butterfield."