Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Susan, did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"I surely did but I intend to have some more, if you don't mind?"

"Right now?" asked Stevie.

"Sure, why not? Do you two have other plans?"

"I'm not so sure I can get it up right now. I feel kind of drained. What do you have in mind?" I asked between deep tokes.

"I was thinking that I'd like to watch you two get it on and then I join in?"

"So you like to watch guys?"

"I've never seen it live until today and it really turned me on. I like that you guys are bi."

Stevie looked at her and smiled. "I'd say we're ambisexual. It's all good."

"Have you always dug cock, too?"

"It was Sally who got us to do it for the first time when we were still in college. We both thank her for that. And how about you? When did you first start eating pussy?"

"I was in high school and me and my best friend were messing around during a sleep over. It was fun to explore and then taste each other as we mimicked the action of a porno film. I knew then and there that I could have it all."

Stevie slid down and spread my legs. "So you want to see me suck his cock, do you?" He lifted my cock but it just flopped back down. He gave it some tentative licks and it didn't move. "Come closer, Suze, so you can watch me." She slid down so that her head was near my crotch. Her hips were near my head and the sweet scent of her pussy drifted into my nostrils. Stevie began to lick and suck my cock and I moved my head nearer to her. She sensed this and turned on her side lifting a leg. Her scent was an aphrodisiac and I began to get hard between Stevie's lips. I pushed a finger into her canal and then placed it under my nose to take it in. Stevie moved to the side and she began to stroke him. Soon, she was sucking him. I moved so that we were in an oral triangle and I could dip my tongue into her snatch. We kept at this for a few minutes until Suze moved to the side.

"I want you both inside me. Stevie, swing around and suck on me. Davy, please fuck me." We did as we were told. As you probably know by now, this is one of my favorite positions. I mounted her from behind as she and Stevie sixty-nined. I love it when Stevie reaches up and kneads my ballsac, occasionally sticking his finger up my ass. And knowing how much Susan liked to be forcefully fucked, I banged away hard.

"Dinner's almost ready!"

"Us, too!" I yelled back.

"No," said Suze, "let's go eat. We can continue this later!" And, just like that, she separated and bounced into the kitchen. Stevie and I went soft instantly.

"She's a whacky one, isn't she?" asked Stevie. I just shrugged.

"Come on! Let's go, you guys! We're in the back!"

We walked out the french doors to see four naked women sitting around the table pouring wine and chattering away over the food. Stevie grabbed the stash and an ashtray. We looked at each other, shrugged and joined them.

They were in conversation as we came to the table. Amy was talking about our sex life. "...but we do it together. We don't play separately. I think I can speak for Davy when I say that we prefer each other's company best and we both have the best sex with each other. Am I right, Davy, or is that just wishful thinking?"

"No, dear, you are one hundred percent correct. I would prefer to have sex with Amy more than breathing. That's the truth. I like to be there when she comes, I like to watch and see her pleasure. I mean, some might say that an orgasm is an orgasm but with Amy, our orgasms reach new heights. We are very well attuned to each other. To be perfectly frank, while group sex is fun for both of us, I'd much prefer to be with her alone...we transcend sex."

"And I'll drink to that!" Amy raised her glass.

"Let me propose a toast," said Sally, "Now, I've known these two for most of my life. I've enjoyed their company and their friendship individually for more years than I care to divulge. But seeing these two together has created a force I could never have imagined. Apart, they were strong personalities. Together, they are a totality...they glow...they give off a vibe of everything good we wish we could all attain. This is truly a marriage made in heaven. I wish you both every moment of wonder...and peace...and friendship...and honesty......and love. May you make our world a better place to be. I love you so. Here's to Amy and Davy Harper."

We clinked our glasses and to be honest, both Amy and I had watery eyes. I kissed Sally, Stevie and Amy. Then I dug into my food.

Later that night, when we were alone in our bed, Amy said that she had something to tell me. "I got a call from Artie today. He told me about a property in town that will be going up for sale in a few days. It's a shame because the owner doesn't want to renew the lease of three longtime tenants and wants to open more yuppified stores - designer clothing stores, like that. I thought about what you said about East Hampton turning to shit for the same reasons."

"What kind of stores is he closing up?"

"Three stores: the hardware store that's been here since the 19th century, an ice cream store and the five and dime."

"Hmm...real community places. Why don't we buy the property and keep the stores there?"

"I was thinking the same thing but Artie said it would be a tough negotiation. He thinks he can get $800,000 grand a year from the new tenants. He's going to drive a hard bargain."

"Fuck 'em. Money talks, bullshit walks. I have an idea. Why not make a deal with him...here's my thinking. Let's buy the building and keep the stores there at the same or better leases, so we can be sure they stay. Then, let's take that awkward piece of property you own near the airport...right on 82, across from the Inn...and turn it into an upscale shopping village with high end stores in western architecture, sort of like what Meg did in Mill Valley...and, here's the hook, we give the current landlord a piece of the action. It's a win-win for him and it yuppifies a dead area on the main drag. It probably takes a bit more thought but, off the top of my head, it sounds like it could work."

"Davy, I think it's fucking brilliant. It will open up a whole new area that's already zoned for business. And we can make it beautiful...and green...and a destination. Oooh, the rich skiing tourists will love it. Let me write this down...I'll talk to Artie in the morning and see if we can make a deal. How much are we willing to spend?"

"I don't know...whatever it takes to keep those stores there...whatever it takes to keep the local community alive. I'll leave that to you and Artie."

Amy was still writing and crunching numbers by the time I fell asleep. When the morning came, she was on the phone in her office talking to Artie. She looked at me and smiled.

"Artie just called me back. We got us a deal. The landlord really wants to get out of the building, he says it needs some work so he'll sell it to us for six million and he'll take twenty percent of the new shopping village. I know his son - he's good - and maybe we can induce him to manage the new place. I want to go into town and talk to the present shopkeepers. Coffee is hot so have some and let's go into town."

A little while later, we piled into the Ford. Susan asked to be dropped off at the dealership so she could oversee the modifications and Laura wanted to watch us do our thing. Santo just wanted to go for a ride.

The trip into town turned out to be very successful. All the shopkeepers were thrilled that we had stepped in to save their businesses. We promised that there would be no lease increases and we asked all of them to make a list of
things that needed repair and also a wish list of things they would like to see. Then we drove over to an architectural firm that Amy has used in the past. She told them our plan for the property near the airport and asked them to come up with a design that was green, that fit in with the village and that could be a destination. The architects wondered about local stores we might impact and I suggested that we talk with them first about opening up a satellite store. Since we had no intention of harming the town, we'd look for stores that weren't already located in town and would not be competitive with those stores. They liked our plan and said they would set to work immediately. Amy also asked them to draw up plans for a caretaker's house and a front security gate for our house.

We then drove over to the Inn at the country club to make sure all the rooms were being readied for our wedding guests. Amy had already ordered certain amenities like Frette sheets and large flat screen entertainment centers, as well as some new fixtures and such. She was quite pleased with what she saw and heard. We walked over to the dining room and Sally was already there. She showed us the menu which included Stevie's Fricasee and Challah. Sally also wanted to discuss the schedule with Amy but Amy just waved her off and told her to keep doing what she knows best. Susan called me on my cell and asked that we pick her up. Work on the bus was progressing fine but she was driving the workers crazy. We drove over to the hotel for lunch which, naturally, was Santo's favorite part of the day. I mean, if you were a dog, wouldn't you want to sit under the table munching on a thick bone?

It was mid-afternoon by the time we returned to the house. I sat down with my writing pad, my guitar and a doober. Susan was on the phone and on her computer with Menlo Park. Stevie came by and picked up Laura so they could talk about me privately. And Amy, she was busy writing lists of stores that she wanted to contact for the new center.

That night, after a light dinner, I played the Los Lobos tracks for Laura and Susan. We also watched the Sebastian show DVD. We ended up in the pool under the moonlight, playing with each other and having fun. Having three beautiful nude women servicing me was an easy way to enjoy myself.

Thursday, the tension was mounting. Danny called me to see if everything was alright and I assured him that things could not be better. He told me that there was a shake-up at Warner's and Head Suit was gone. He also told me that my ex had called him and Emma with a bunch of demands. "I don't want to fire you up but she is such an evil, envious cunt!" Emma had told her to chill out and he had told her to fuck off and never call him again. He told her to get a lawyer and just try to sue us. I just love the way Danny operates.

The Aspen Times called Amy to ask her about the wedding and about the rumor that we were purchasing the hardware store building. Amy handled it perfectly and told the reporter that nothing would change except for the fact that the hardware store, the ice cream shoppe and the five-and-dime would be even better. She also said that it was our wedding gift to the town. Excellent public relations. She said nothing about the new shopping village.

Santo and I took a ride over to the dry cleaners to make sure that my suit, a cream colored Nudie original with guitars, musical notes and twining flowers flowing over it, was ready. Surprisingly, it fit fine. I picked up a new silk shirt and a new pair of cream and black Lucchese boots. Finally, I stopped at the jeweler and picked up our simple gold wedding bands. I was ready. At least that's what my head was telling me.

When I returned, Amy wouldn't let me into the bedroom because she and the girls were puttering with her dress so I grabbed Stevie and threw him into the car. With Santo panting and drooling away, we drove up to the mountaintop cabin for some peace and quiet.

"I've heard about this place but I've never been here," Stevie told me. "Amy has always kept this place to herself."

We sat on the deck near the edge of the hill and watched the eagles and hawks fly around. We got pretty wasted for a while and we talked and talked and talked.

"What a long strange trip it's been but shit, what a fucking fine destination."

"Well said, Shakespeare! You know I did a lot of reminiscing with Laura and it brought a lot of things home to be about this long strange trip. Do you remember when we were on our way to our first gig at Hecate's Circle? We had a whole new world in front of us and we were confident that we would kill that night. I think we opened for Todd who was with Woody's Truck Stop then."

"Yeah, I remember that night. The crowd couldn't have cared less about us. We laid some big egg that night."

"We did, that's true but on the way home, we were glad we had that first gig under our belt. We analyzed that gig over and over and the next gig was much better. We learned a lot and we entertained a much more responsive crowd. Coming home after that one, I started waiting for the record companies to start calling. Not you, though, you went back to the writing pad and started building our repertoire. You didn't even think about success, you thought about the art of it. That hasn't changed. That's who you are...a songwriter, a troubadour, an artist. Me? I'm a cook. I mean I love what I do but I took a different path because I suppose that's not what I was, you, on the other hand, stayed true to yours."

"I never thought about it that way, Stevie. I just did what felt natural to me. I sometimes wished I could adapt but, you know, I can't. I just don't know how. Ask me a couple of years ago if I was happy about that and you'd get a much different answer than the one you'll get today. It just happens like that."

Late in the afternoon, I got a call from Mark. He and Deb got an earlier flight and had landed at the airport, they'd picked up a rental and were on their way over. I was thrilled that I would be with them again. A few minutes later, they pulled in and it was hugs and kisses all over again. With Susan and Laura, it was sort of a reunion. I called Stevie and Sally to stop by and they said that they would later after their staff meetings.

Mark and I lit one up and I played the Los Lobos tracks for him. Like everyone else, he was knocked out by them. While the ladies locked themselves in the bedroom again, we sat out in the back and played some sweet music together. I played him "Domesticity" and he added a melodic hook that tied the whole thing together. After a bit, we took a break and went for a walk through the hills and down to the lake with Santo leading the way.

"This is some spread, Davy. It is really beautiful."

"It really is. It's going to be our main base. You'll have to come skiing in the winter. By then, I should have the studio completed. I also have to take you up to Amy's secret cabin on the mountaintop. It's another world. This whole place is a very peaceful environment. I guess you could say that I'm pretty happy."

"You two deserve to be happy. When Deb and I got the phone call, we were not surprised. It seemed like the obvious move to us."

Over dinner, Mark pulled out his New Orleans surprise from the trunk of the rental car. He had a sealed box filled with dry ice. Inside the box was fixin's for six Ferdi Specials and a large container of bread pudding from Mother's on Poydras Street. We let the box defrost and when dinnertime came, with a little help from the microwave, we chowed down and if you've ever partaken in a Ferdi Special, I need not tell you how exceptionally delicious it was. Stevie and Sally walked in and they had some too, which sent them both halfway to heaven. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, a Ferdi Special is made of about an inch of debris. Debris is the remains and the drippings of a sliced brisket packed into a long patty sized to fit into a soft hero roll. On top of that is a thick slice of baked ham, gravy and some cajun mayo. You wanna talk great sandwiches or what?

They hung out for a while, long enough for Mark and I to play them "Domesticity." Stevie made us play it again after he retrieved his autoharp and this time it was even better. With Stevie playing the chords and keeping the temo, he freed me up to riff with Mark. When Amy came in on the chorus, the song was complete and we shared knowing smiles.

That night, I had my very first Davy/Amy Special. Imagine if you will, Laura on one side of me, Susan on the other and Amy on top. Susan and Laura insisted on making love to both of us at once and they did an incredible job. Mark was between Amy's legs working on three pussies and my balls at once. Deb was on my face getting a tongue bath from both me and Amy. With all these sensations, we felt like fucking royalty...or maybe debris and ham.

And while everyone had bedrooms to go to, we all ended up sleeping together in the big bed. When the morning came, we had some more fun. I felt a special closeness with these people and our love came across in a special, intimate way. Susan had a looseness that only comes with a strong comfort level. Laura made both Amy and I feel a deep love coming from her. She's never felt so uninhibited and free in her life and she relished every moment. Of course, I don't have to tell you about Mark and Deb. It was a very special experience for all of us.

After showers and while we were drinking our coffee, the cleaning crew arrived. Amy referred to them as "La Nina" because they were eight hispanic women who blew through the house. We all sat on the deck while they cleaned house. Susan and Laura were packed up and ready to move over to the Inn. Mark and Deb were ensconced in their bedroom. We were all ready for the weekend.

As noon approached, I hopped into the Jag with Susan. We went over to the dealership where Big Chocolate was waiting. After a very critical once over, Susan gave it her seal of approval and I paid the bill. Susan took the Jag home and I drove the bus over to the airport to await our first arrivals. About a half hour later, Emma, Jack, Angie and Andy came racing through the breezeway into the waiting area. Such big happy smiley faces just lit up my heart. They all looked so wonderful.

Danny and Kathy were next off the plane. Behind them were Jimmy Buffett and Chuck D. Next was my cousin, Ricky and his wife, Adele. After them was my dear old friend, Doctor Lou and his wife, Janice, followed by Graydon and Annie.

"Been a long time, Ricky. You guys are looking good. I'm glad you made it."

"Are you kidding? We wouldn't miss this for the world! When Emma told me, I damn near shit myself!" said Ricky.

It was great to see all of them. I asked if they wanted to drop their stuff at the hotel or just come back to the house with me. Doctor Lou said that I would never get all their bags into the car and maybe we should just stop at the car rental. I pooh-poohed that idea and guided them out front where Big Chocolate stood proudly waiting. We packed everything into the storage bins with plenty of room to spare and got into the bus, which the kids just loved.

"Listen, on the way to the rental place which is right over there, I want you all to hear something. David Hidalgo sent this to me a couple of days ago. It's something Los Lobos just recorded. I'm sure we'll do these tracks at their show in Denver next weekend." I put on the CD and that bus rocked out. Jimmy was floored by "Canasta de Pan (Breadbasket)" and Chuck only wanted to sample it. I drove over to the rental place and pointed out where the Inn was located. I waited for them to get their cars and then I led them back to the house. During the short trip, the kids were already on the bed watching the TV, Jimmy, Chuck and Jack popped some cold ones (I stocked it with Landshark, of course.) Big Chocolate was the consummate host.

The front of the house started to look like a parking lot after our arrival. Amy came running out to greet everyone and she and Emma held hands walking back in. She'd set up a buffet in the dining room and suggested that they hit the pool after. I introduced everyone around. The kids grabbed some food and ran to change into their suits. Santo was very happy to seen them again and was slobbering all over Angie. It was obvious that the party had begun.

1...34567...11