Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minneapolis

...Dylan was amazing and a delight to watch. I just admire his endless creativity and his ability to redefine his songs on the spur of the moment. Sometimes, the songs are unrecognizable but then you suddenly get it and you love it. Bob did something rare tonight in that he spoke to the audience and told them some stories about his youth in Hibbings. Naturally, they were strange meandering tales but riveting all the same.

...Mark and Deb were in Toronto and Ottawa for a some orchestral performances and off the tour. Both Sally and Stevie seemed to have a bit of a stomach bug and were holed up in their room. Fortunately, Laura flew in to be with Tim and we had a great time with them. Laura was high from all the good feedback from her article and it was infectious. Graydon asked her to do a follow up about the tour so we'll be seeing a lot of her. Tim, who has been an excellent technician and companion, was happy to have her and their first night together caused lots of smiles due to the cacophony coming from their room. There was plenty of ribbing at breakfast.

The next day, the four of us got up early for a small road trip around the area. First, we stopped at The Mall of America but only stayed for about ten minutes because it freaked us out. How much consumerism can a body tolerate? For us, not much. From there, we traveled to Lake Minnetonka and took a steamboat ride. It was a gloriously sunny day and the ride was so relaxing. By two o'clock, we were on our way back.

Sitting in the back of our limo, we smoked a few joints and caught a nice buzz. Laura seemed to have a case of loose lips and commented to Amy how much she missed sex with us. This admission made Tim's eyes roll upside his head.

"You mean, you've been in an orgy with Davy and Amy? Holy shit!"

"I wouldn't call it an orgy, Timmy. It was more like a threesome."

"Holy shit!"

"Are you mad at me? Don't be mad at me."

"No, no. I'm not. I'm just amazed, that's all. You are always surprising me. Did you and Amy...you know...?"

"Yes, we did and it was divine. You know, I told you I have a bisexual streak in me ever since these two broke me in. It's very different from when you and I have sex. I mean, damn, man, you have the biggest cock I've ever seen or had inside me - sex with you is five-star. But, with a woman, it's different. If you've ever been with a man, you know what I mean."

Tim turned bright red and became very quiet.

"Oh, I think maybe I touched a nerve. You don't have to answer. I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Maybe I'm just too wasted and I should shut up now." She snuggled up next to him.

"To answer you, the answer is no. I messed around a little when I was a kid in the Boy Scout Camp but it was nothing...just jerking off with a bunch of other kids...I think they just wanted to look at my dick. But, I guess like everyone else, I have thought about it. I am a pretty liberal person."

Amy and I listened and never spoke up. I just quietly toked up and sipped my water. Nothing more was said about the subject and we drove back to the hotel with plenty of time before stage call.

The show was okay, I suppose. It's hard for me to gauge my performances lately. Maybe I'm becoming jaded or used to them, maybe I'm so relaxed and into the music that the audience seems not to exist. I don't know. I know that we received a great applause so I guess it was a good show but, on this day, I didn't feel the spark. I really loved Bruce Hornsby's set and Solomon Burke blew me away. I was also very happy with the financial reports. All the shows on the tour are sell-outs and every city's food pantries are benefiting from all the press and the sudden influx of money and resources. We are doing well. Still, for some reason, today seemed to be a little like work.

After the show and the meet-and-greet, all the performers seemed to disappear into their hotel rooms. Jax said that at this point in the tour, everyone needed their beauty rest.

Amy and I repaired to our room and called down for some room service. When the doorbell rang, it was Laura and Tim wheeling in the tray.

"We saw the guy coming off the elevator and we couldn't resist. I hope you don't mind but we ordered something for ourselves and we're going to join you."

Amy popped the bottle of champagne and we toasted to the show. I pulled Tim aside to talk about a problem I had with my cream Tele during the show and he suggested that he might change the body and take a look at the pickups. I also mentioned that I might need to retire a couple of my axes and pick up some new ones. He told me that when we hit New York, Grisman mentioned that he wanted to take the ferry over to Staten Island and visit the Mandolin Brothers. That idea appealed to me, too, as I hadn't visited that Mecca in many years. Next to Norman's in Tarzana, there is no better shop in the world. That's my kind of mall.

We sat around sipping the bubbly and toking from Tim's mini-bong. Amy and Laura seemed especially intimate.

Tim asked, "Are you two horny broads going to put on a show for us or are you two trying to give me a heart attack?"

Laura reached over and rubbed his pants. "More like a hard attack!"

"How big is it really?" Amy asked.

Laura stretched one hand out and moved it slowly back and forth. "You know how the one-armed fisherman measures his catch?" Everyone liked that.

"Hey," I said, "did you ever see a one-armed man count his change?" I stood up and turned my back to them. I fished some change out of my pocket, unzipped my fly and put my other hand down my pants. I turned around to them and sticking my thumb through my fly, counted the change in my cupped palm. Well, let me tell you, I slayed 'em.

"You still haven't answered me," said Amy. "I want to see it! I want to see your dick, Tim! And I know how to get this started..." She leaned over and kissed Laura deeply on the lips. With one hand, she unbuttoned her blouse and reached in. Laura moaned and let her head fall back. She began to unbutton Amy's blouse and fondle Amy's breast. I passed the bong back to Tim whose eyes were bugged out and glued to the action.

"Wow!" he whispered. "This is much better than watching porn on TV."

"No Shit!"

We sat and quietly watched them for a while. In no time, their clothes were in disarray and Laura was cupping Amy's snatch. Looking over at Tim, I was astonished at the immense bulge growing in his pants. I fished mine out and was idly stroking it. I noticed that Tim kept looking over at me, his eyes focused on my dick. I casually repositioned myself to give him a better look.

"I think we should move this party," said Amy. Rising from the couch, she and Laura waltzed into the bedroom, stripping along the way. Tim and I followed.

Both women were naked, giggling and rolling around on the king-sized bed.

I began to remove my clothes. "Do you need a special invitation?"

In a flash, he was naked. "Oh my God!" I said half under my breath as his monster was revealed. It had to be a foot long. Easy. Amy looked over and her breath took a sharp intake.

"My goodness, Tim. How do you hide that in your pants. I am impressed. I'm even more impressed that you can get it inside you, Laura! He's so big and you're so small."

Laura stretched out her hand and pulled him onto the bed. "You're going to love this, darling." She pulled him down and kissed him, wrapping her legs around his waist. I sat down next to Amy and wrapped my arms around her as we watched them. After a few minutes, she pulled away from him saying, "Not so fast. We have plenty of time and lots of fun ahead. Just sit and watch a while." She moved toward Amy's crotch and burying her face into her, began to loudly lick and slurp Amy. Amy sighed and leaned back against me.

"She's delicious, Tim. Come...have a taste." She pulled Tim over. He looked to me for a green light and I nodded. He hesitantly leaned in for a lick.

"Oh my," said Amy, "his tongue is long, too. Come on, Timmy, lick me some more...it won't bite."

"Isn't she delish, Timmy?" He moaned in agreement.

I took some pillows and propped Amy so she could watch. Then I moved over to Laura to suckle her tits. Amy rolled Tim over and sat down on his face. She reached down and began to stroke his cock. It certainly was a beauty. Long and thin with a tilted purplish head, she stroked him down to his balls and back up again marveling it immense size. Laura reached over and stroked it, too. Within a few minutes, my hand joined theirs and three hands caressed and stroked it. It grew even harder.

"I must try this," said Amy as she hopped off his tongue. "Lie back, Tim, and let us take you to heaven. Hell, let's all go!"

Amy licked it from stem to stern several times and then tried taking it down her throat. She could only get a few inches down. Looking at us, her eyes were popping out.

"Watch me," said Laura as she took the head between her lips and swallowed at least eight inches of it. She did this several times going lower each time. She then pointed the head back to Amy who still could not get more than four or five down.

"My turn," I said. Tim was watching this with a big smile on his face. I took a firm grasp of the stalk and licked around the head. Slowly, I began to descend on it. I found that it wasn't difficult to get my lips around it but it was also hitting the top of my throat. I relaxed my throat and began to suck him in slowly. Moving up and down on him, I was able to get about eight inches down. It felt weird having that much meat sliding against my gullet. I felt him throbbing and I eased off.

"That's an interesting experience...different, to be sure."

Laura went back to work on him while Amy and stroked him and licked around the stem. We each took one large ball between our lips and tongued them. He was getting close.

Laura pulled away and said, "Now watch this." She grasped his cock and lowered herself onto it. She rode it up and down and able to get most of inside her. She turned to Amy, "Now you try."

Amy lowered herself slowly until about eight inches were inside, then she rose up and down a few times until she had about ten. "Oh God, this is like the Sybian, Davy!"

Tim gasped and said, "I'm gonna cum, you guys."

"Not in me, you're not." Amy jumped off quickly and Laura jumped back on. A few strokes later, he began to grunt and gasp. Arching his butt, he proceeded to dump his load into Laura who was squealing in joy. As his orgasm subsided, he fell back and Laura, still impaled, fell on top of him.

Amy got on all fours and wiggled her tush. I got on my knees behind her and began to fuck her ass hard. Reaching around, I diddled her clit until I felt Tim's fingers there, too. I let him have it to himself as I pounded her butt. Amy reached down and pressed on his hand. "Yeah...that's it...you got it...yeah, yeah..." I heard her hiccup and I knew she was coming. Sure enough, grunting followed and then soon after, I felt my cock getting a sphincter squeeze. She lay down snuggling up next to Tim and with her hand on Laura's ass.

After a few minutes, Laura rose up and said, "Do you know how I know my Tim is interested in exploring? I'll show you." She rose off his now flaccid cock and squatted over his mouth. Releasing her vaginal muscles, huge globs of his cum plopped out on his waiting tongue. He reached up and pulled her down onto him, his tongue snaking deep inside. Amy leaned up and began to lather her clit.

"Mmmm. So good. Just like a cream-filled pastry, right, Timmy?" A huge smile filled her face and as she looked at me, her eyes twinkled. "Mmmmm, I love this." She enjoyed a long leisurely orgasm and her smile never left her face. I think one thing that I've enjoyed about Laura is her visible enjoyment in everything she does.

We sat around on the bed sipping the champagne and toking up some more. It was getting late and tomorrow was a travel day. I was ready to call it a night when Tim spoke up. "So let's see what the big deal is all about. Sit back, Boss." He crawled between my legs and began to inspect my dick. Amy and Laura cuddled up next to each other to watch Tim's first cocksuck.

He gingerly took it in his hand as though he was weighing it. He looked at as though he was inspecting a purchase from a butcher shop.

Laura crawled up next to him and quietly said, "Go ahead, Tim. Get to it. You know you want to. It's making me hot watching you play with it."

He looked at her, looked back at my cock and lowered his mouth on it. He was so gentle, I couldn't even feel him. Slowly, ever so slowly, he seemed to acclimate himself to what was happening and he began to enjoy it. Not a lot, mind you, but it was a start. Amy crawled up along his other side and the two women began to caress and encourage him. They were stroking his dick and Amy noted that it was hard again.

"You know, I think you two should fuck. I want my Davy. You did fine, Tim, for a first timer, she said as she pulled him off me, "but I need my man RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Amy crawled forward and kissed her way up my body. Reaching my lips, she whispered, "I love you so." That kiss was as good as a kiss can get. We rolled around in ecstatic splendor. Our lovemaking was deep, singularly exclusive and utterly immersed in passion. We made love like it was new again. It was fireworks, waves crashing and rockets launching. It was that good. My dick began to swell up and throb which caused Amy to grind down on me and squeeze it with her vaginal muscles. We reached a slow climax and when it was over, we were both beaming and supremely happy.

Tim broke the mood. "That was the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen. Laura, I hope that one day, we can make love like that."

"We're getting there, Timmy, we're getting there." We just smiled at them as they crawled out of the bed and quietly made their way out. Amy and I never moved and were sawing wood in a few minutes.

The next day, I figured I might get some funny vibe from Tim but I was wrong. We met up with them at the airport as we were checking in for our flight to Chicago.

"So, Tim. How are you feeling today?"

"Davy, I feel great. I mean, I really do. Last night I did something that has been in the back of my mind for years but a secret, you know. Today, I feel like that burden has been lifted and I'm glad my first time was with you. I'm sure that I'll do it again but I'm also sure that the next time, I won't be so nervous about it. I feel like I've overcome a major obstacle and it feels good, it feels liberating. So, again, thanks, Boss."

"You're welcome, Tim. I'm glad that you're on this tour for several reasons, First off, you and Laura are good together and that makes Amy and I very pleased. She's good people and she deserves happiness. On another score, you're making a good name for yourself among the other musicians. I think that when the tour is over, you'll have quite a lot of business and will be making good money..."

"Davy, you come first. I'm plenty happy working the studio and working for you..."

"Sure, Tim, I appreciate that but even so, going on the occasional tour will be good for you. And finally, I'm glad I was there for you last night. By the way, you have some dick. Be careful that you don't trip over it. Try to keep it stuffed in Laura, will you?"

We laughed and shook hands as we headed smiling toward the gate.

Chicago

...Dylan again. This time, he did a few songs with Los Lobos. Hearing them do "From A Buick Six" was not only surprising but a virtuoso choice. Hidalgo burned.

"I got this graveyard woman, you know she keeps my kid

But my soulful mama, you know she keeps me hid

She's a junkyard angel and she always gives me bread

Well, if I go down dyin', you know she bound to put a blanket on my bed.

Well, when the pipeline gets broken and I'm lost on the river bridge

I'm cracked up on the highway and on the water's edge

She comes down the thruway ready to sew me up with thread

Well, if I go down dyin', you know she bound to put a blanket on my bed..."

He also walked out to do a couple of songs with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. The sound was completely different and inspired in a totally unique way. He seems to be in great spirits tonight and I could watch him play all night.

I caught a piece of Umphrey's McGee and was very, very, very impressed. They're a hell of a band. Phish was also impressive especially when they covered my song, "Mighty Fine." But I also liked how they covered Little Feat's "Fat Man In The Bathtub." That really kicked ass. Kenny Chesney did a set tonight and while the audience dug it, I didn't. I mean, it was okay but that's all it was, just okay. Ry did a set tonight, too and that was one I really loved. He brought on Mavis Staples to do a song, John Hiatt to do one, Buckwheat Zydeco to do one and Willie Nelson to do one. I loved his set the best.

...My favorite experience of the night was an impromptu tribute to Steve Goodman with Jimmy Buffett, John Prine, Bonnie Raitt and yours truly. We did six songs trading off vocals, harmonies and riffs and I know Stevie was up there smiling. When we walked off the stage, we all looked at each other and nodded. We knew we nailed it. For me, it was an honor to sing "Somebody Else's Troubles." The first time I ever heard Steve perform it, I knew that he would always be inspirational to me.

"Yesterday I went downtown and saw an old-time picture show

And the hero got a pie in the face.

He didn't like that and he stormed around the screen,

But everybody else was laughin' in that place.

That's cause it ain't hard to get along with somebody else's troubles

And they don't make you lose any sleep at night

As long as fate is out there burstin' somebody else's bubbles.

Everything is gonna be alright.

And everything is gonna be all right..."

...got an email from Elon. He said that he's racking up the miles on Big Chocolate and loving every minute of it. Every weekend, he heads off in a new direction until he finds a place to crash for the night. The next day, he works his way back to Menlo Park. I'm glad for him. He says that the experience has given him a new perspective on the way bus should drive, how it handles, what it needs and how to improve the amenities. I'm really curious to see what he does to it although I don't think Amy and I will be using it until after our baby has grown a bit. I mentioned this in my email response to Elon and he said he would think of ways to make the bus baby-friendly. Cool.

St. Louis

This night belonged to Allen Toussaint. His set seemed to set the tone for the night. All of the other artists watched him from the wings with great pleasure. Allan's beautiful demeanor gave us all a boost.

"Freedom for the stallion

Freedom for the mare and her colt

Freedom for the baby child

Who has not grown old enough to vote.

Lord, have mercy, what you gonna do about the people who are praying to you?

They got men making laws that destroy other men,

They've made money "God" and it's a doggone sin,

Oh, Lord, you got to help us find the way..."

I really felt Allen's music and for that reason, my set seemed to take on a higher level of quality, if that's possible. I don't know if that is right because I always try to give it my all. Still, we seemed to swing a little more that usual and Stevie took off on an amazing duet/break with John Sebastian. Amy's voice is as clear as the mountain air. Our set was really up a notch higher and I'm worried that we cannot maintain that high...we'll just have to see...each night is a new adventure...

...some other sets that were also excellent and I would be remiss if I neglected to mention John Fogarty, Tom Petty, The Black Keys and Solomon Burke. Again, King Solomon took us to church that night. His casual and personal style made it all seem so effortless. Tonight, for me, was one of the most entertaining and fulfilling shows yet.