Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You relax, my kind loving Master. We'll be back in just a moment."

I closed my eyes relaxing and enjoying the sun's heat on I body. I, like Dawn like to sun bathe nude at times. I argued with myself briefly and decided to hell with it. Minda was nude and if my nudity bothered her...she knew where the front door is. I stood long enough to lose my trunks and lay back down. I think perhaps that I must have dozed a bit because I woke hearing Dawn talking to Minda.

I turned my head slightly and opened my eyes. Dawn was leading her friend back out to the pool walking backwards and purposely keeping herself between Minda and me. Dawn noticed my condition and said to Minda. "Look Sis, Dawn's Master is naked now too."

Minda fairly gawked at me as though she's never seen a naked man before. When they were within a couple of feet of me, Dawn moved behind Minda tenderly hugging her from behind.

"Well...what do you think Master?"

It took less than a half of a second to notice that Minda was now shaved. Her vaginal area was exquisite. Her hooded clit was a bit bigger than Dawn's Dawn began running her hands over Minda's body suggestively. Minda on her part did not object. In fact, she appeared to be more than a little aroused. My body, naturally betrayed me as my cock was swiftly getting hard. Minda saw what was happening and stared as it got bigger. I grabbed my swim trucks from the deck and covered my thickening shaft.

Dawn saw and giggled. She slipped her arms from around Minda, sat next to me on the lounge chair.

"Dawn wants to show you something Master." She said and then to Minda. "Are you ready Mindy?" Minda nodded, her eyes still locked on my lap.

"Watch this, Master!" Dawn said...cleared her throat and looked directly at her friend. "Mindy, display!"

Minda then snapped into the display position. She stood with her feet shoulder's width apart. Her small body erect, shoulders back, her small breasts pointed out proudly. She brought her hands behind her head, fingers interlaced. Her head was held high. Minda looked to be really proud to show herself to me. Her eyes never left the trucks that now hid my raging hard erection.

"Now, Mindy knows that a display is done properly with head turned to the right and eyes to the ground just before her but, Dawn knows you prefer eye contact, so she taught Mindy to do it this way.

"Eye contact? You call this eye contact?" I said pretending to sound annoyed. "Minda, my eyes are in my head...not in my crotch!" I said gruffly.

"Yes Mas.....Sorry. "Yes Mr. Gabe. Minda is sorry." She said. There was something in voice that concerned me but, I couldn't put my finger on it.

Dawn spoke up. "Ooooooo Master, see how sexy and beautiful she is? Master? Could this slave maybe one day beg a little chain sister like this one?" She said in a soft hopeful voice.

I prefer to think that Dawn was perhaps trying to tease Minda in some silly way. I then began to really look at Minda. She was a stunning beauty. Her eyes are darker than my own...black. Her epicanthic folds of her eyes were very discernable, though not like those of the Japanese. The girls neck appeared to be just a bit longer than normal but was very attractive on her. I estimated that her breasts may have been about a 34A...maybe a B cup. Her nipples were virtually identical in size to Dawn's. There was no doubt in my mind that she was as lovely an Asian girl as I have ever seen.

I had become so entranced looking at Minda that failed to notice until it was too late to do anything about the fact that Dawn had plucked the trunks from my lap and tossed them aside. Before I could react, she grasped my rock hard cock and took it into her mouth, sucking furiously. She'd take me in fully, then back off until only the head remained in her mouth and back down again. After a couple minutes of this Dawn sat up lovingly stroking my cock and spoke to Minda. "See Sis, how lovely Master's cock is?"

She said nothing but nodded as though she were in a trance. She'd dropped out of her display position and was caressing her body. The look of longing in her eyes worried me. Dawn whispered to me. "Master...her watching us like this has me very excited. Master, you said you couldn't play with her...couldn't she just watch us. I'm soooo hot I could almost cum just rubbing your cock while she watches."

I looked at Minda and asked. "Are you okay girl?"

Again, she said nothing but nodded yet again excitedly. She was very plainly aroused.

Dawn moved over me, lowered herself until the head of my cock was just starting to spread the lips. Then literally dropping herself the rest of the way, impaling herself. "Oh...oh...oh, Master!" she hissed at me. "Master, look!...she's watching Dawn fuck her Master." Dawn rocked her hips so quickly I thought she might injure one of us. "Master...her watching makes me want to....Oh God MASTER!! I'm cumming already!!!" she screeched.

I could feel her juices draining out all over me. Minda was mesmerized. Watching and staring as Dawn's cum flowed out of her.

She cupped her left breast in her hand tugging sharply on the nipple. With her right hand, she hooked two fingers inside her own dripping pussy and rubbed those fingers rapidly on her clit, her breathing was nothing more than rasping gasps.

She quickly had an orgasm of her own. Not the gushing episodes than Dawn has but, I could clearly her nectar running down her legs. Then she froze. Minda remained completely still for nearly 30 seconds.

Naturally, Dawn did not stop...She rode my cock with greater enthusiasm and came again in less time that it took her to have the first orgasm.

Minda then shook her head as if the clear it. She looked around and then down at herself. Without warning, she fell to her knees covered her face with her hands and started to cry.

Dawn jumped up and went to Minda. Gently, she got Minda to her feet, brought her to where I was and helped her to sit.

Minda was still crying hard. She looked at Dawn, then me and began to apologize profusely. "Please excuse me Dawn...I'm sorry. I do not know what came over me." She looked at me. I'm sorry Master...I...I mean I'm sorry Mr. Gabe."

"First," I told Minda. "I'm not your Master. Second, What in the hell are you sorry for. If anything, Dawn and I should be apologizing to you.

"No Sir" Minda said. "As silly as it may sound, I'm apologizing for something I almost did...Wanted to do......"

Curiosity got the better of me. What, Minda?" I foolishly asked without thinking.

She looked me square in the eye and boldly said. "I want you...this.." She reached and actually took hold of my still hard cock in her hand. " ... inside me. But, I can't have it like I want it." She released me. "I won't do anything to dishonor you.....or my husband." She was still crying but trying to regain her composure.

"And grabbing another man like you did doesn't do that? I asked, more annoyed than angry.

"Oh!" Minda said, surprised apparently, at her own actions. "I am sorry Sir...I didn't think." "Mr. Gabe...you cannot imagine what it's like for a married woman like me who's husband will not sleep with her. Mr. Gabe, I've not had sex with a man in more than two years. Not even a hug or kiss in nearly eighteen months! I am a real woman with needs that every woman has. I know that my husband doesn't love me...Looking back I think maybe he never has loved me. He treats me like I'm not his wife, but his employee."

I muttered under my breath. "No woman should have to live like that."

Dawn spoke. "I told you she is not a happy woman Master."

I looked at Minda and asked. "Is he abusive?"

"No Mr. Gabe, he isn't. And I'm ashamed to say that I think I would rather he be abusive than ignoring me the way he does."

Minda sighed deeply. "It gets worse Mr. Gabe...I recently realized that I no longer love him!" She had the look of a woman who had lost her way in life.

Dawn was so sad for her friend that was near to tears herself. "Mindy, we....I want to help somehow.

"We'll do whatever we can." I interjected.

"Please, Sis..." Dawn said. "Tell us what we can do."

"There's nothing anyone can do right now." Minda said "I just wish...I...Damn! I wish I could live with you two. I've become so very fond of both of you. I cannot though. I'm married."

That could be nice Minda but, I cannot permit that." I told her. "You do realize how inappropriate that would be, don't you."

"Yes Mr. Gabe. Minda knows." Minda said, starting smile a little. "Odd, isn't it Mr. Gabe that I...Minda likes to talk like Dawn...using third person."

"As long as you remember that I am not your Master."

"If only....." Minda said wistfully staring into the distance.

"Hmmm. I think it would be better if you and I put our suits back on...I'm not real comfortable having this conversation with you naked."

Minda looked at me seriously. "Mr. Gabe, I have to be totally honest. I feel I should tell you that although I will never act on it...I'm very attracted to you...both. I envy the relationship you and Dawn have. And while I love being naked with both of you, I will respect your wishes."

Hearing this from Minda, Dawn beamed. She whispered to me. "See, I told you." She winked at me and then at Minda.

I pulled my trunks on, my erection finally going away. Minda tied her bottoms back in place...hesitated and asked. "Could I at least remain topless Mr. Gabe...Please?"

I sighed. "I suppose it won't hurt, though I'm still not comfortable with it." Looking at my watch I asked. "Minda, were you planning on staying for supper?"

She smiled. "I would really like that Sir."

A while later we were all in the dinning room having beef enchiladas with red beans and rice. I had a chilled mug filled with beer and the girls elected to have wine. As usual, Dawn proved to be an excellent cook.

Dawn had donned an A-shirt(wife beater) that was just long enough not be arrested in public and thankfully Minda had put on a loose T-shirt.

We were having a pleasant casual conversation. Talk of D/s, sex and other such things, including what happened earlier by the pool did not come up. I asked Minda. "By the way, Minda. I've learned a bit about your husband and yet, don't know what his name is."

"He's Irish-German Mr. Gabe. His name is Günter. He's named after his mother's father. He was raised in Berlin after his parents died in a plane crash very long ago. His grandparents changed his name. He is, how do I say this, very German, Mr. Gabe."

The conversation continued on. I learned a lot more about Minda...and Günter. She met him a little over four years before working as a domestic in Germany. It is common for Filipinas to work abroad as the economy in the Philippines is not what it could be and that jobs are not very plentiful there. They had what some would call a whirlwind romance. Minda told that while Günter was kind and generous, he was never truly romantic but, she had fallen in love with him anyway.

Günter had became a corporate lawyer for a German investment company and transferred to the U. S. They were married less than two and a half years ago so that their 'problems' began less than six month into the marriage.

The poor girl seemed terribly sad to me. She smiled then trying to cheer herself up. "And then, not too long ago, I met Dawn." She reached over, patted Dawn hand. "It was like I met a kindred spirit. I'm Filipina and she's American but, it's like we are sisters. I've learned to love her." She leaned over and kissed Dawn squarely on the lips. Not an intimate kiss but more than people who friends would share.

Then she stood..."I think I should go home before I drink too much more wine and make a fool of myself." She walked around the table bent and kissed my lips. It was like the kiss she gave Dawn, more than friends should share but, too much. I know that bothers you but, I just had to just this one time."

Dawn and I walked with her to the door and Dawn went out to her car with her. I smiled and saw Minda turn and face Dawn. Minda kissed her again. There was no mistaking this kiss. They held one another and the kiss lasted a while. They talked for a short time, then Minda hopped in her car and was gone.

Dawn returned to the front door seeming to be lost in deep thought. "You shouldn't be thinking so hard my little one." I teased, taking her into my arms. "I think I can see smoke coming from your ears."

She startled as though she'd been daydreaming and snapped back to reality. "Oh Master...I've never been kissed like that by a woman. Her kisses are not near as good as yours are but, Master? I want more of hers."

This was another of Dawn's traits I adored. Total honesty. She always told me exactly what was on her mind...no matter what it was. This kind of honesty led me to trust her completely, without reservation.

Little did I know.

Dawn looked up at me. "Master, we have to talk. There's something I have to tell you." She said looking very nervous.

Minutes later in our bedroom, I sat on the padded bench at the foot of the bed. Dawn knelt before me still in the A-shirt.

She began. "Master...Dawn has violated your trust."

That caught my attention!

"Today Master. That whole incident by the pool was a set up. Minda and Dawn were conspiring I guess.

"What do you mean Dawn?" I said clearly getting angry.

"Master...Dawn is so very sorry." Tears were running down her cheeks. "We...Well mostly me were trying to trick you into changing your stance on married women. I suppose I could say that I was trying to trick you into seducing Minda. She respects you Master...She admires you...She is very attracted to you. She even told you that. Master, she hasn't been with a man in more than two years. She wants to respect her vows but after all that time I can only guess her will power finally collapsed. She truly wanted you Master....And I.....I wanted her to have you too."

I said nothing. I just sat glaring at her. I was so mad that I simply did not trust myself to speak yet. I nodded for her to continue.

"In my own little slave girl way, I come to love Mindy. My plan Master, was for one day for you to collar Mindy and make her my chain sister and the three of us could live happily ever after as the fairy tales used to say."

I got my anger under control. "And of course Günter would go right along with that...divorcing Minda and giving her to me? And naturally I'd go right along too, thinking with the little head instead of the big one?" I said sarcastically.

I was calming down...a little. "Is she beautiful?...Sexy? Yes, she is. Did she arouse me...excite me sexually? Yes, she did. Would I like to make love to her? I'd be lying if I said no. But Dawn, I cannot bring myself to do that. Can't you see. I would be violating somebody else's trust, her husband's and I do not even know him! It's simply wrong."

"Dawn is sorry Master. She begs forgiveness. Your slave should only have thought of your wishes, not her own."

"Punishment must be very, very severe this time Dawn."

"Is Dawn to be beaten, Master?"

"Oh! There is no way your getting off that easily. Besides, beatings excite you, do they not? Do you not orgasm sometimes during beatings? No Dawn, this calls for something really serious.

"No Master! Not that!" she begged.

"You will sleep in your own room until further notice." I said sternly I In my home, Dawn has her own bedroom. This is mostly for her to keep many of her possessions as our bedroom simply lacked the space required. Mostly the bed in there was used only for serious rule infractions. I had found the best way to really punish her was to not let her sleep with me or deny sex to her. For her, it was almost worse than cutting off her air supply. Her bed had been used by her only twice since she became mine and each time for only one night.

"Also, you may not be nude in my presence until further notice...and no sex until further notice."

Dawn looked positively horrified. "Master!" She wept. "Would you kill your slave?...Would you murder Dawn? If you do this, you might well. Dawn cannot live without her Master's love."

"Dammit Dawn. I love you! But, you schemed and plotted against my wishes.

Having been relieved of her fear of losing my love and realizing the depth of my anger she nodded and said only. "Yes Master." She slowly got up and left to go to her own room.

I settled into bed alone and not liking it. I tried reading. A book written by a conservative radio talk-show host. But I couldn't get into it. Then I tried sleeping and that didn't work either

I looked at my clock for what must have been the twentieth time. It was only ten-thirty. I already missed my Dawn but, had to remain firm, no matter how unpleasant it was going to be.

Suddenly the doorbell rang, accompanied by a hard rapid pounding. I got up, pulled on an old worn set of pajama bottoms and headed to the stairs. Dawn was at her door. "Stay here! Close your door" I yelled. And continued down the stairs. The ringing of the bell and the pounding went on as I got to the door. I looked out the small window mounted high on the door. At first I saw nothing...Then I caught a small person with dark hair leaning against the door, still pounding and punching the doorbell button.

I jerked the door open and Minda fell into my arms. She threw her arms about me and hung on like her very life depended on it.

"Please help me...Protect me." she whimpered. Then she lapsed into Tagalog speaking so rapidly I was unable to understand her.

"Minda! Are you all right?...What's wrong...What happened to you?"

Her car was in the drive...kind of. It was half in the grass and the drivers door was still open.

I took a good look at Minda. She was wearing what she on when she left our house not more than three hours before. The lose T-shirt was in tatters, leaving her exposed. There were numerous bruises covering her. She also had two huge black ugly bruises on her nipples, One side of her face had been obviously been beaten. There was dried blood on her left cheek and chin indicating that she'd bled from her mouth. The bikini bottoms were gone as were her sandals.

I yelled loudly. "Dawn! Dawn, call 911! I think Minda's been raped"

"Minda clutched me closely "No! No! No rape...No rape...Just beaten. Please...no police...not yet!" she pleaded with me.

I gently picked her and carried her up the stairs. Dawn met us at the top of the stairs. I carried Minda to Dawn's room and set her on the bed. I carefully removed what was left of the T-shirt and began to re-examine her, looking for any other injuries. The was some dirt and grass stains covering most of her.

"Dawn, go run a hot bath for Minda so we can get her cleaned up a bit." I picked up her A-shirt and threw it at her. "Put this on. You're still being punished." I then got Minda's keys from her. "And then go park Minda's car for her."

I held Minda's shoulders lightly and said "Stay right here dear, I'll be right back."

As I started to stand, Minda threw her arms around my neck and begged me. "No...no! Please don't leave me...Please." She hugged my neck even tighter burying her face into the side of my neck. "Please Mr. Gabe...I'm afraid...Hold me please!"

I returned her embrace, trying my best to comfort her. I said. "Minda, I just to get a damp washcloth to wipe the blood off your face,"

"I'll go with you to get it Sir. I do not want to be alone at all. I want you by my side Mr. Gabe. I trust you right now...no one else."

Dawn came back into the room with a slight smile. I knew she was trying to put Minda more at ease. "She's right Master. Keep her close until the shock of whatever happened to her starts to wear off. It's a sure thing that whatever happened was not a rape, Master."

"And how would you know that Dawn?"