Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" I asked not liking where this conversation was going.

"Yes, you Gabe. You owe me one, remember?"

"Well...I don't know...."

"At least meet her and take a look at her, please." Em asked.

I gave her a resigned look and a reluctant nod

She smiled and walked around her desk and pressed a button on the intercom. "Tina?"

"Yes, Mistress?" Came Tina's voice.

"Send that new girl in to me, Tina."

"Yes, Mistress."

A moment later, there a soft knock at the door. Tina came in then stepped aside. The girl walked in slowly. The same one I saw just before I came in.

She was wearing a sheer, rather plain and unattractive short nightgown. She gave Em as sad, nervous smile, but refused to look at me. She was obviously very terrified of me.

Em's demeanor suddenly changed. She became the harsh, demanding mistress of the house. She looked at the girl and commanded. "Strip!"

"What...?" The confused girl started to say.

Em quickly stepped forward and ripped the flimsy garment from her body, leaving her naked before us. It was obvious she wanted to hide her nudity as well as she could with her hands, but was afraid to. She blushed furiously but said nothing.

"Display!" I barked at her. She immediately assumed a passable yet awkward display position. She apparently did have some training.

I looked at the girl. Exquisite was the word that first came to mind. Her skin was almost ghostly pale, yet managed to look good on her. She was easily taller than most I had seen, at what I estimated to be about 5' 8" or so. Her eyes were a lovely shade of green with a dark ring at the outside of her irises. Her dark auburn hair hung in soft curls to her mid-back. I guessed her weight at 130 or a little more. Very lovely though she probably thought of herself as terribly over-weight. She looked to be about a 36C or maybe a tiny bit smaller...her breasts were nice to look at. And like many girls in the lifestyle, she was shaved. Her mound was smooth and lovely.

She looked to me fearfully as though she didn't want to be where she was. I was sure she was ready to bolt. Something was wrong with her. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

After a few moments of silence, I asked. "Name?"

"This girl has no name other than that the master or mistress gives her." She said clearly very nervous.

"What did your last master call you?"

"Marie, Master." said the girl. She seemed a little listless, unhappy. Something was missing. I was fairly sure I that I now knew what it was, but did not wish to speak of it in front of her. I waved her away. She flinched as though I'd taken a swing at her, then noticing that she was unharmed, turned and fled quickly, without a word and left through the door into Em's outer office.

I turned to Em who had been silently watching. "Well?"

"Well, can you do anything?"

"That girl has absolutely zero self esteem. She seems to have no pride in her slavery. Her prior master must have been horribly abusive, at least verbally. I cannot see any signs of physical abuse, but, she has been abused, eh?" I said.

"There was quite a bit of that, but it was more than that. From what I have been told the verbal and physical abuse and simple lack of caring was unlike anything I've ever seen or heard of. If some one tells a girl like her that she's ugly, stupid and useless long enough, to her, it becomes true. Besides, her previous master is dead...died in a house fire. She barely escaped with her life. I've had her just over a week now...she was in the hospital nearly two months before that."

"I didn't see any burn scarring on her, Em."

"No Gabe...she'd been beaten badly." Em told me. "As near as I can figure out from the police report I read, he came home very drunk and damn near beat her to death. Afterward, he apparently fell down the stairs and knocked over a lamp, which broke and started an electrical fire. She was trapped by the fire and some how managed to get out through a second story window and shimmied down a tree, then collapsed in the front yard.

I thought for a moment. I guessed that the girl had nothing or no one now. "She may be too far gone, Em. I personally feel that she'd be much better off getting out of the lifestyle." I had a really bad feeling about this, but owed Em more favors than I could count. After a moment, I sighed and said. "Okay, I'll give it a try, but I promise nothing. Actually, aren't you better equipped to do this?" I asked her.

"Um...no Gabe, not right now." Em paused a moment before going on. "You see, things aren't going real well at home for me now. Eric and I are getting a divorce." She waved me off as I started to respond. "It's a very long story Gabe. One I don't really want to go into right now.

I looked at Em. "I'm so very sorry, Em. I had no idea." I told her, not knowing what else to say. Her sadness was more than apparent. I knew that she was heartbroken.

She looked at me silently for what seemed like a long time. Then tears began to well up in her eyes. She tried to speak, and then she started to weep softly. I went to her and hugged her comfortingly.

Emmanuelle began to cry harder, then she spoke. "Eric left a few days ago...and took Kiko with him." Kiko was an exceptionally lovely little girl of Japanese decent. Just out of her teens, she'd been an unbelievably faithful slave girl to both Em and Eric for over a year. Em went on. "It seems that they are in love and want to get married and want to have a strictly vanilla relationship."

This was an Em I was not used to. She'd always been in control and had a commanding aura about her. Now she was sad and vulnerable. I'd never seen her like this before. "Em, you and I have been friends for a very long time...you know I'm here for you, don't you?"

She sniffed and hugged me tighter. "Actually, I already knew that, but it means so much more to hear you say it." She looked up at, kissed me and cracked a weak grin. "Ya know...you're running out of excuses not to fuck me." She joked, yet her eyes were still sad. She stepped back, wiped her eyes and went to the other side of the room. Then she returned to me carrying a small stack of clothing.

"Training outfits for Marie," She said grinning.Whew!I thought.She's herself again.She handed them to me. "There are three here. That should do for a short time. If you need more, just call."

I nodded and went to her desk, reached for the intercom and hesitated. I looked at her. "Ya mind?"

She grinned and said. "Mi casa es tu casa." Then, winked at me.

I pressed the button. "Tina?"

"Yes Master." Her melodic voice came from the speaker.

"Do you recall what my collar looks like?" I asked her.

"Black and gold, right Master?"

"Very good. Would you please go to the slave pen? There are two girls there wearing mine. Their names are Dawn and Minda. Will you tell them that they are needed here in the office...now?"

"Right away, Master." She said.

Em looked at me only mildly surprised. "So, you finally collared Minda as well? It's about time, isn't it?"

"Last night." I grinned at her.

I set the training outfits on Em's desk and gently grasped her soft shoulders. I looked deeply into her eyes. She smiled at me, but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes. "If there isever anythingI can do for you. Hell you can even call and unload on or blame me if you like...I'm here for you."

She smiled sadly. "The worst part is that I knew all about this...I saw it coming and ignored it." She put her arms around my neck and we stood there and looked into one another's souls for a while.

I have no idea no long we were there like that before there came a soft rapping at the door. I released Em and faced the door slowly as Dawn and Minda entered. They both did the bow/curtsy I had taught them. "You sent for us, Master?" Dawn asked.

I took the clothing from the desk and handed them to Minda. Next, I reach into my pocket, pulled out the car keys, and gave them to Dawn. "There's a girl in the outer office, Marie...put one of those on her...." I indicate the short stack of training outfits in Minda's arms, "...And take her home." If the girls were shocked or disappointed about adding another girl to our home, neither showed it. "I'll be home later." I told them.

"Yes, Master." They said in unison. As one, they said, "Good Night, Mistress Emmanuelle." Then turned and silently departed.

I looked at Em. "Did you and Eric have a common collar or did you have one of your own?"

"We shared the same one. Why?"

Look Em, I'll take the girl home...train her...fix her if I can, for lack or a better term, but she'syourslave. Those are my terms. I will not negotiate." I said in my best 'master like' voice.

Em looked at me awed, "Yes, sir." She walked to her desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a simple black leather collar, which looked no different from a dog collar. There were very small chrome letters riveted to forming the words 'THE KEEP'. "Will this do, Gabe?" Em asked.

"I suppose it'll work for the immediate future." I looked at her long and hard. Something was different. Then on an impulse, I stepped up to her, took her into my arms and gave her the most intimate passionate kiss I ever had. Her arms whipped up around my neck and returned the kiss with even more passion. I felt especially evil this evening. I reach down and caressed the lips of her pussy circling a fingertip around her clitoris. Suddenly, her legs gave out on her. I felt her juices trickling out of her. Had we not been embracing one another so tightly, she would have fallen to the floor. When she regained control of her legs, she stood and ground her pelvis against me as if she were trying to fuck me through my jeans. A soft, desperate sounding moan escaped from her throat. I broke the kiss and released her. She fell back against her desk, but managed to keep her feet beneath her.

She stared wide eyed at me and panted. "Oh my (pant) God. (pant) I can't. (pant) My God (pant) Gabe. (pant) Gabe, you made me (pant) come!" She continued to stare. "But, why Gabe?"

I gave her my best evil grin and shrugged. "You looked to me like you needed it." I turned to go. "I'm going for a quick beer. Call me a cab, would ya?"

I gave Em a friendly wave and left her office on my way to the bar with her staring after me.

**************************************

Later, when I got home, I was met just inside the front door by a very upset Dawn. "Master! Please! Must she wear that hideous rag? It looks like a burlap sack."

"For the time being, yes." I told her. "You're going to have to trust me on this. Idoknow what I'm doing."

"Yes Master, you know I trust you completely. It's just that she's much too lovely to have to be dressed like that."

"Dawn!" I said firmly but not unkindly.

She looked at me contritely. "Forgive me, Master. I didn't mean to...."

I waved her silent. "Dawn, your heart is in the right place. But you do not have all of the facts...Hell, neither do I. I'm doing a favor for Mistress Emmanuelle and I'll need your help and Minda's as well."

"Yes Master. As you wish, Master."

I walked into my living room and looked at the new girl. She knelt quietly on a cushion near the middle of the room. I then looked at Dawn. "Has she said much?"

"Not really, Master. She'll answer simple questions, but she won't start any conversations. She's very terribly frightened, Master." She replied.

I moved across the room and stood before her. She looked about the room, keeping her head still. Her eyes darted around fearfully. I could see why Dawn hated the training outfit. Though it was made of soft comfortable cotton, it really did look like a burlap bag with holes cut out for her head and arms. I was familiar with this garment. When standing, it would hang down to the girl's mid-thigh. It was extremely ugly on her, though I doubted if she cared how it looked. I went down to one knee to be able to look her in the eye.

She flinched and threw her hands up protectively. I remained perfectly still and just looked at her saying nothing. After a moment when it became apparent she was not being beaten, she lowered her hands and looked directly at me for the first time.

"This unworthy, useless girl is sorry, Master." She said barely above a whisper.

I thought a moment. "Marie, do you know why you are here?"

"No, Master."

"I will be taking care of you for a while, girl." I told her.

She looked at me. "May this unworthy slut be permitted to ask a question, Master?" She asked, fear evident in her voice.

I nodded.

"Where is my master?" She asked.

"You don't know?"

"No, I must find him or I will be punished." She looked around the room then back at me. "I deserve to be punished again. I am worthless, good for nothing."

"Marie, do you remember the fire at your home?"

"Yes...I think so...."

I took a huge gamble. "He never got out, Marie, he's gone."

"He's dead?"

"Yes, Marie, he can never hurt you again."

Tears silently began to run down her cheeks

Dawn and Minda immediately began to offer condolences to Marie in an effort to make her feel better. I waved them silent. Again, Marie flinched albeit not as much as before. "You are the property of Mistress Emmanuelle now." This seemed to surprise her. She started to speak, but I interrupted. "Due to circumstances beyond her control, you are temporarily on loan to me for safe keeping."

"As you wish, Mater." She said forlornly.

I stood. "Dawn, Minda, set her up in the half-room. The half-room was a small room in my house. Smaller than a bedroom and slightly larger than a closet. It was furnished with a tiny bed, not much bigger than a cot, a small nightstand with a tiny lamp and an equally small self mounted over the bed. There was also a desk and chair, but nothing else...not even a window. There are nicer rooms I could put her in, but decided against it. Not to be unduly harsh or mean, but to emphasize the temporary nature of her stay.

"Lift your hair, girl." I ordered her.

She did as commanded and I put the leather collar about her neck and buckled it. To her credit, this time she did not flinch or shy away from me. Although it was obvious, she was still very much afraid of me. I nodded to my girls and they quickly and quietly escorted Marie out of the room.

What the hell do I do now?I thought. I willingly took on a slave that had been terribly abused, both physically and emotionally. Was she beyond all hope? Probably. I berated myself for allowing Em to talk me into this. I was still worried about her. The divorce was hurting her a great deal more than she was letting on. Em was among my dearest friends and it bothered me that Eric left her. He was a friend as well albeit nowhere near as close as Em. I was for the moment at a loss as to what to do.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed an ice cold MGD out of the refrigerator and headed upstairs to my bedroom. Upon arriving there, I stripped down to my t-shirt and boxers, settled in an easy chair and turned the TV on to the Fox News Channel.Hmm, let me see what the current administration was going to blame on Bush tonight.I thought to myself, chuckling.

I watched the news for a bit, glad to put tonight's events out of my mind...for a little while, at least. After I got my fill of current events, I turned the TV off and opened a book I'd started a few days before. A fanciful tale of a boy and his dragon.

Later, Dawn and Minda came into the room, both with worried looks upon their faces. "We're worried about Marie." Dawn told me. "She has not stopped crying since you told us to take her to the half-room." Her look became puzzled. "I don't get it, Master. I can't figure outwhyshe is crying. I do not think she is all that sad...or happy...I think maybe she's...." She stopped there apparently trying to think of the right word.

"Relieved...?" I offered.

"Yes, Master! That's it!" She said happily.

"Well...." I said. "...I don't have all of the facts, but from what Em told me, she's been abused...rather badly."

The girls looked at one another, then back at me. Minda spoke first. "Master, may we make a suggestion?"

Dawn picked it up. "We talked with Marie and again between ourselves and...."

Minda continued. "...And with you permission, we would like to put Marie up in Dawn's room for just a couple of nights.

"Please, Master?" Dawn begged. "It would be much nicer for her and...Also Master...for the first few nights, maybe Minda and I could take turns staying with her. Considering all that has happened...."

"...Maybe she shouldn't be by herself?" Minda finished it.

I looked at them for a long time saying nothing. Inside, I burned with pride for both of them. I brought a new slave into my home and instead of complaining, they wanted to help the poor girl. They were concerned for her well-being!

I waited, pretending to think over their request. They looked at me nervously.Had they erred? Should they have remained silent? I could imagine such thought racing through their minds.

Then I spoke. "Very well, it shall be as you say. Dawn, as first girl, you are responsible for her. You will be in charge of her training. She's been through a lot. I suspect she needs to be trained like a brand new slave. Minda, you will assist. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Master!" They said as one. Minda kissed and hugged Dawn, then came to me, repeating the process. "Good night, sweet Master." Then she left.

Dawn came to me, put one arm around me and deftly reached through the fly of my boxers with her free hand. She then grasped my cock...as usual, it sprang to attention immediately. She gave me a tantalizing kiss. "Master..., she cooed. "...I still can't get the image of you and Minda together this afternoon out of my mind." She kissed me again, a long lingering kiss. "Is it my turn now?"

I simply nodded. After all, fair is fair.

"Take me to bed and make love to me, Gabe."

We made love into the wee hours. Dawn is a far more insatiable lover than Minda. She could simply never get enough. Just before dawn, we were relaxing, basking in the after-glow, when Dawn suddenly sat bolt up right. "Wow, what was that?" Her hand went to her stomach.

"You okay?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Yeah...whatever it was, it felt good. I think."

She lay back down and with in moments, we were both asleep.

Three days later....

It was a sunny morning. I sighed...it was yard work day and the grass needed cutting. I went to the garage to get the mower. Unlike many, I prefer an old push mower. My yard, in my opinion is not quite large enough for one of those you ride on. Besides, it's a slightly better than average work out.

It had been a very warm day thus far and I had been sweating like a thief in a confessional. After finishing the lawn, I reentered the house. I had no sooner closed the door than Dawn threw herself into my arms, weeping. "Oh, Master!"

What the....I thought. "What is the problem, Little One?"

"It's Marie." She sobbed.

Immediately alerted, I started for the living room where I knew Marie ought to be.

"No, Master!" She said quickly. "She's okay for now...sorta."

"Then what?" I asked confused.

"Rick, Master. That vile rotten son of a...." She broke down crying again. Rick was Marie's now deceased master...or the dead drunk as I referred to him. From what I'd learned of him, he was physically and emotionally abusive on a scale almost unheard of.

"What has she said?"

"A lot, Master." Dawn was regaining her composure.

And...?"

"Well, Master, we already know he physically abused her, right?"

I nodded.

"No more than others I've heard of...No worse than Daniel beat me." Daniel was Dawn's ex-husband, who beat her in frustration over his own sterility...then abandoned her.