Dawn: A Tale of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. "Continue" I said.

"Master, this girl wishes you to know that she will serve you in every way you demand of her. Annie wants to be yours in all ways Master. Master, even though this girl hardly knows you Master, she knows already that she loves you."

"Love, at this point in our relationship is irrelevant slave." I spoke in a firm voice. "That may come later. Right now, all I require is obedience and total submission. When I command you, you obey immediately, without hesitation, without reservation.....Is that understood?"

In a soft yet film voice she answered. "Yes Master. As you wish Master. This one is yours to command Master." She smiled seductively.

I opened the box I held and removed a collar. It was made of steel. Enameled in black and etched in gold. The etching gave the collar the elusion of being made of braided black rope. There was also some very small writing on it. I held it out to show her. She looked at it and there was a slight gasp as she admired the beauty of it. "Read it." I said

She looked at it squinting a little showing her need for glasses or contacts. "It says, Master 'This slave belongs to her Master"

I smiled at her. "And you noticed that there is no name on it? Do you know why that is Annie?"

"Yes Master, this girl knows." She said "The collar has no name because a slave has no name but, the one given to her by her master. Is this slave's name to be changed, my Master?" She had just broken the first person speech rule, and then realized it. But, in this one case, I found it rather charming. "I'm sorry Master...Annie wasn't thinking...Forgive your slave Master." I ignored it for the time being.

"Yes, my little slut...This is a new time in your slavery. The dawning of a new day for you. Therefore, your name is now Dawn to signify that new day. You will answer to no other name. Do you understand that, Dawn?"

"Yes Master, Dawn understands." She appeared resigned to the change, though not very much disappointed. After all, it truly was the dawning of a new day...a new time for her.

I reached into my pocket and pull out a small key. I used it to unlock the collar and open it. It swung open, hinged in the front. The hinge was so well made that when the collar was closed it was all but invisible. I stood and moved behind her. "Lift your hair slut." I commanded. Dawn grasped her braid and held it over her head. I reached around her neck and paused a moment. "Once I lock this collar, there will be no turning back Dawn. Tell me if you understand this fully."

"Master, Dawn already belongs to you body and spirit. Please Master, lock it and make me yours fully." The collar closed with a loud 'click'. Her body seemed to shudder and I heard a very soft moan in her throat. "Master, I am yours." She whispered. "Please Master, command me...use me."

I grinned at her wickedly. "You must be patient. You won't understand but, you are not fully mine just yet. You will be soon though, very soon. I walked to my bag again and took out a hairbrush. I returned to the lovely naked wench kneeling on the floor. I dropped the brush on the floor just between her knees.

"Take out the braid. I want to see your hair naturally. Quickly girl!" She took out the small black rubber band that held her braid. With nimble fingers the braid vanished in a few seconds. Dawn took up the brush and brushed out her beautiful thick hair carefully and quickly. When she finished it, the hair nearly covered her entire back ending with a little puddle of hair about her small feet. The sight of the girl like this affected me greatly. Like this, she was as sexy and an alluring sight as I had seen in a long time.

I pointed to the empty bed. "Over there Dawn. Assume the position on the foot of the bed." She rose and walked to where she and did as she was told, climbing onto the bed and arranged her hair so was as it was before. I watch every move she made and when she had settled on the bed I looked her over yet again. That's when I noticed something between her legs. She was obviously very wet. I even saw some of her essence dripping onto the sheets. Even the inside of her thighs were very damp.

I reached in and collected a few drops on my fingers. She gasped sharply...then moaned out loud...Her body convulsed as if she were about to cum. "Oh Master, yesssss! Use your dirty little slut! Take me Master! My heart is yours Master. My mind is yours. Take my body Master. Make me fully yours. I shoved my wet fingers right in front of her eyes.

"What is this?" I said trying to sound angry though I was inwardly very pleased. "Can you explain this to me?" She looked at my wet fingers and said.

"I'm so very sorry Master. It's just that I've become very horn......Forgive this girl Master. Master, your slut has become very sexually aroused."

I nodded still trying to appear to be upset. "And, when did this happen? How did this happen?"

She tried to grin sheepishly. "Well Master. The when?....It was the same instant Dawn heard the collar lock about her neck. As for how Master? Well, partly from the beating you gave your girl. Dawn is not a hardcore painslut but, most of the time a little pain is a big time turn-on for you hot little slut. It is also that the thought of be truly owned by a man such as yourself has been a fantasy of this girl's for many years." I smiled at her. She had the perfectly true heart of a slave beating within her. I thought to myself again that William was indeed a fool to give me this delightful tiny creature. I thrust hand back between her legs and shoved two fingers into her dripping pussy.

She was so wet they slipped right in with no trouble. Her reaction, while expected was faster and much more intense than I thought it would be. Her small hands whipped out grabbing my arm and hand, pulling them tight against her. Her hips thrust forward violently. She leaned forward resting her head on my shoulder. "Oh...oh, Master! Yes! I'm your slut...your filthy little whore. Take me now...use me now Master. Make me cum Master! Please Master, I need to cum!" With that, she suddenly went ridged and screamed! Her cum literally gushed out of her all over my hand.

"Master!" She whimpered as she caught her breath. "Oh Master....Master.....I love you Master!" She apparently like to talk during sex. I have known moaners and screamers and even a few that remained almost totally silent while involved in sexual activities. I always liked talkers and was again pleased with my new girl. Her hips started driving against me again. I recovered from my momentary shock and jerked my hand free of her. Never had I seen a woman, let alone a slave girl reach an orgasm so fast. And very rarely with such intensity. Her own hands had replaced mine and she was masturbating furiously. Her blue eyes were just half-open and she seemed to be lost in some private little world of sexual ecstasy. I grabbed a hand full of Dawn's hair and pulled sharply. She came off the bed and ended up on her feet, her face just inches from mine.

That brought her back to the here and now. Dawn looked at me puzzled for a moment. Then realization flashed across her face. She dropped to her knees placing her hands softly around my ankles and started to kiss my boots.

"Oh Master." She wept "Your slave lost control ...she could not help it. It has been such a very long time for me. Please Master; please forgive this slut of yours. Dawn is not truly sure what really happened. She only knows she has displeased her master and it breaks her heart that she has done so." She knelt down further put her forehead to the floor. "Beat your slut Master. Dawn has displeased and upset her master. She needs to be beaten. Please Master; your slave begs to be punished. Master...This brings so much pain to my heart. Master, Dawn just now received your collar. She has let you down. Please Master, I beg you....Punish me...please."

I stood there, thinking. My thoughts were somewhat confused. Naturally, I was angry with her loss of control yet, I was also extremely pleased that she was so very responsive to my touch. I looked down at her. "Be silent!" I snapped. Yes, she did deserve to be punished. But, that would wait for a while. First I would wait until my temper cooled down a bit. I also remembered that the anticipation of punishment could, at times affect a slave more than the act itself. Also, her continued use of first person personal pronouns was a bother but, she would learn. I walked back to the chair I occupied before. Deciding what to do.

"Slave!" I said. "I need to relax and think for a while. I'm going to take a bath. Start your duties...come and remove my boots." She hustled over and knelt then pulled off my boots and my socks as if she's been doing it all her life. I stood and began to unbutton my shirt. Dawn was on her feet in an instant.

"Master! I should be doing that for you. Please Master; permit this girl to serve as she is meant to. Please don't let Dawn fail you again so soon." I could see the shame in her eyes. She did feel as though she had failed. I shrugged and let my hands dropped to my sides. She rapidly unbuttoned the shirt, stepped around behind me and slid it off of my shoulders. She then folded it and placed in on the bed next to her clothing. The girl returned to me and reached out to undo the belt on my jeans. Her small fingers were trembling. After the belt, she began to unbutton the fly and was beginning to push my jeans down over my hips. I heard a small sharp intake of breath as she realized that I had not bothered to put on underwear this day.

As she knelt again to ease the jean down to my ankles so I could step out of them, my semi-erect cock was only an inch or two from her face. As I stepped out of the jeans, I could fell her warm breath on me and my member began to stiffen more. Dawn set the then folded jeans aside and looked up at me. "Master?" she said coyly. "Master please. Your slave begs permission to touch you." I was curious to see what she would do and simply nodded. Her right hand came up and cradled my balls and started to caress them. The left one gently encircled my shaft and stroked it lovingly.

"Master." She cooed at me. "Your little slave girl is a wanton whore. She wants to...no, she begs to be used by her new master. I need to have this..." She gave my cock a little squeeze. "...inside me. Pleeeease Master?"

"You must learn to be patient girl." I spoke like a father scolding an ill-behaved child. "Do you not think of anything but sex? Were you so neglected so much by William? Did you not have any kind of sexual enjoyment while you were with him?" I paused a moment, thinking. There were a lot of questions racing through my mind "Never mind slave, we will talk about that later"

"May your slave beg one more favor then, please Master?" She was stroking my cock a little faster. I looked down seeing that I was fully erect...in fact, it was as hard as I could remember it being in a while. I was very aroused and trying hard to maintain control over my own mounting impatience.

"What?" I asked her.

"Your slave humbly begs her master's permission to kiss it. Please Master, Dawn wishes it with all that she is. Your slut begs her master to allow his slave girl to kiss his manhood." Upon hearing this, I had to confess to myself that my own impatience was winning out and self-control was fighting a losing battle. I nodded once again.

She smiled sweetly, took a firmer grip on my shaft and brought my cock to her mouth. She placed a soft wet kiss at the very tip of the head. Dawn's mouth opened a little wider and I could feel her tongue caressing the underside of my shaft. She kissed the top of the head, paused a moment. Then her hands went around to my ass cheeks and with a quick pull, my cock was fully in her mouth, her nose pressed against my belly. I had rarely seen myself so completely inside a woman's mouth before. Dawn backed off then and after catching her breath took me all the way in again.

Enough of this, I thought. I used my knee to shove her back none too gently. I bent down under her arms and pulled up. My slave came up off the floor to the point that our eyes were level. She was much lighter than I had estimated. Her tiny feet dangled freely beneath her. I took a step forward and threw her towards the bed. The startled girl sailed through the air arms and legs flailing, her hair streaming behind her. She landed bounced once and tried to sit up. I was on her before she could get her hands down to prop herself up. I grabbed her hands, interlaced my fingers with hers and pinned them to the mattress over her head. I worked her legs apart and lay on top of her, my cock pressed firmly against her still wet pussy.

"Yeeesss Master!" She fairly shouted. Use your whore, Master! Do her, do her. Master. Dawn begs you...Fuck her....Master, fuck her 'til she begs for mercy....Pleeeeease! Her hips were moving under me trying to maneuver herself to let my cock slide inside her. She was becoming wetter by the second.

"Be silent!" I growled at her. "Lay completely still!" She stopped moving and looked into my eyes. She looked hurt, as if my words had broken her heart. Tears were flowing from her eyes. "You simply must learn to be patient. As your Master, you will find that I am strict...sometimes even harsh but, I will also always be fair. Beyond that, honestly, I do not demand a lot of my slaves." I moved my body down some so my hard cock was no longer touching her. "Now, I think you need to do a little explaining. I cannot recall ever knowing a slave with what I can only call a hyperactive sex drive like yours. You act as if you need sex as much as you need air to breath."

"I do, Master" she said in a subdued voice.

I looked into her eyes again, nodded and said. "Tell me all of it. Make me understand."

She hesitated and said. "Master, you told me before that I should speak freely."

I nodded. "You will learn the limits of that as time passes girl. Quit stalling and tell me." She smiled up me with a mixture of adoration and perhaps some uneasiness.

"Well Master, then Dawn will give you the sexual history of your slave. As you know Master, Dawn has been owned before. Yours is the fifth collar she has worn. And, before that your slave was married for a time to my high school sweetheart. That, Master, was mostly a pure vanilla relationship. Daniel, Dawn's ex-husband, was the first man she had ever been with. Dawn gave herself to him on my eighteenth birthday. It was incredible Master. Dawn had never known that sex was so utterly fantastic. She could never get enough. My friends used to tease me that Dawn should have been born a man. Master, Dawn was insatiable. Poor Daniel couldn't keep up. A neighbor woman who been a friend taught me what she called the fine art of masturbation. That was a great help for a while. But, I still wanted more.

Sex was on my mind all day and all night. We settled into a somewhat routine life until my ex and I after trying for more than two years were unable to conceive a child. We went though the usual steps and ended up at a clinic where we learned that though some genetic twist of fate that Daniel's body was not able to produce sperm. Everything fell apart after that. Daniel became distant, lost interest in sex. It had been more than a year since the last time he so much as touched me. Then, he started blaming his problems all on me and became abusive. He would strip me 'til I was naked, bend me over a chair and beat my backside with his belt until I had welts and sometimes blisters.. I learned something new about myself that frightened me. When he would first start to beat me, the first few times he struck me it felt so perfectly wonderful that I would be on the verge of an orgasm. It actually felt good and turned me on even more. But, as he went on, he would beat me harder and harder, the pleasure became intense pain. And though I learn to love a small bit of pain, it rapidly became too much for me." She paused and looked at me. "Master?"

"Go on, continue Dawn." I said as I released her hands and propped myself up on my elbows to listen. Her hands went to my upper arms, rubbing them softly. "He continued to abuse me. Dawn is very surprised that there are no scars from the beatings I received. He made me remain naked all the time except when I had to go shopping".

"Then Master, one day he left Dawn. She came home from shopping and everything of his was gone. Your slave was devastated Master. She even came to believe that it might really have been her fault. Again, the neighbor woman came to her rescue. Dawn told her everything. Even about what the first part of the beatings did to me. She smiled at me and told me that Dawn had discovered her slave heart. Your slave decided that taking all into consideration that she did not want to be hurt again. So, Dawn mostly stayed at home and did not date at all. Oh Master, that was hard. My need for sex did not go way. In fact, I think it got stronger. For the next few years Master, Dawn kept to herself. Stayed home every night and read. Master, your girl was masturbating a dozen or more times a day. But, in all the reading Dawn learned about BDSM and D/s. Master, Dawn knew that this is where she belongs. My first Master...His name was Gregory, collared this one even though he had a slave girl already. For some reason Master, Dawn was always second or third girl on the chain. This is her only time being first. It's this slave's first time being just one slave to a master."

I had noticed she continued with the first person pronouns however, she was still in her first hours of slavery to me and I guessed that none of her former masters required that of her. Not bad but, I would speak to her about this later. I wanted to hear her story uninterrupted. I was pleased and impressed that she was able to talk freely about this with little or no apparent embarrassment. She continued...

"During all that time Master, Dawn's desire and need for sex grew even more. She read all she could find about the lifestyle. Read stories, watched videos. It got to the point Dawn was masturbating and every opportunity she had. She wanted, no needed to have a man...a master to use her in all the ways she dreamed about. Sometimes she was okay but sometimes not. I was collared to Master William for a little over six months. The last two, he never touched Dawn. That's why she is as she is now. I did have some....." She paused, then blushed bright red and went on. ".....Well Master, I did have one kind of sexual release. Bridgette would take mercy on this girl and come to my bed if Master was out. Bridgette loves Master William but, told me privately that she is a lesbian at heart and loved being with women more than men. She taught this girl many things and it was all wonderful. Oh... the things that slave girl did to me and what she taught me to do. I learn to love women almost as well as men. But, Master, There are things a man can do that another woman just cannot. Bridgette was not the first. Other chain sisters I had would do things with me but, none were as exciting as she was. That is about all there is Master." She looked at me and smiled softly. "This is why your little slut is such a wanton, insatiable whore."

I returned the smile and lowered my face to hers and kissed her. Our lips met and opened a bit. I was glad to learn that her idea of passionate kissing did not include jamming her tongue down my throat to play tonsil hockey. Her tongue slipped in 'til it met mine and lingered. Our kiss deepened, the tongues touching and caressing one another. While the kiss continued I shifted my body over hers.

"The time has come Dawn." I told her as I broke the kiss.

"Time Master? Time for what?" She asked, looking apprehensive. With one hard sudden thrust of my hips, my cock plunged completely into her. Her eyes flew wide open. Her legs whipped about my hips and her arms around my neck. She was incredibly tight, a lot tighter than I could have guessed and I am only bit larger than average in 'that' department. "Oh Master! Oh...oh...oh....Yes Master!!" She cried out. She was kissing me again. Dozens of little kisses all over my face, neck and shoulders. Her hips grinding against mine rapidly. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and squeezing the shaft of my iron hard cock.