Dawn: A Tale of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered to her. "And now, my sweet little slave girl, you are fully mine." Upon hearing me say that, she held me tighter.

"Master...I am yours Master. Fully yours. All yours! Master, please Master...fuck your little slut. Use me Master...Fuck me Master!" Her voice changed, filled with unbridled passion as I pulled out a bit and jammed back into her, using a slow rhythm. She was breathing rapidly, almost panting. "Ooooh Maaasteeeeer! It's soooo good Master! More Master! Please Master...harder! Faster!" She clung to me as if her very life depended on it. Her voice changed again getting louder and intense "Oh Master...I'm sorry. I'm cumming Master. I can't stop it! Oh Maassssteeeeer!!!" she screamed as she came at that exact moment. She came as before, gushing out, drenching both of us. At this point, I given in to the moment. I kept driving in and out of her, pulling back 'til I was about three-quarters out and then ramming back into her hot, soaking pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes....." She murmured. Oh my sweet kind Master. Your slut is so very happy.....Oh!" She came again. "Yeeeees!!! Yes Master....Oh Master! It won't stop. I can't stop cumming Master. Oh my Master. It's tooooo goooood. It won't stop master!

The flow of her juices had slowed but, not stopped. She was right. "Master! She screamed out. Oh Master, fuck your slave. Fuck her until she begs for mercy Master. Oh my God, Master! Oh! Oh! Master? Master? Your little whore is going to cum again.

I looked down at her. "I thought you hadn't stopped" I asked with a trace of sarcasm.

"I haven't Master" She panted sounding a little frightened but still sexually excited. "This has never happened to girl Master. I'm still cumming but, at the same time I can feel it coming on." I stopped myself and lay still. She groaned softly. "No Master!!...Master, please don't stop fucking me Master! It feels oh so good Master!" I started again slowly then, her body went totally rigid. She buried her face in my shoulder and screamed loudly This time she didn't simply gush...Her nectar sprayed out soaking us both. She held me so tightly, I thought that she might injure herself. After a few seconds, she relaxed and lay back. Her arms and legs went limp. I looked at her face. She simply smiled up at me looking as content as anyone I had ever seen. "Master?" She whispered. "What happened Master?" She smiled weakly. "It was like nothing Dawn ever felt before Master. Will it be like that every time Master? This girl thanks you with all her heart for collaring this unworthy slut."

I eased myself up and her arms and legs shot around me. "Master!" She said alarmed. Please...Please not yet. It feels sooo veeery good to have you inside this girl. Master has not had his release yet."

"Little one..." I chuckled. "..the bed is now soaked and no longer really comfortable. I think it is time for the bath I mentioned before." She groaned her disappointment as I rolled off her and to the edge of the bed and sat up. Dawn instantly leapt off the bed and headed for the bathroom. "Please allow your girl to draw the bath for you Master."

She disappeared into the bathroom and I could hear the water start to run.

She reappeared after a minute. "Master? She asked softly. "May your slave humbly offer a suggestion? Would it not be better to shower first then you can lay back and relax in water that is free of dirt and soap?" I smiled inwardly and replied. "Very good Dawn. It's nice to see a slave that can think ahead." Another test passed I thought to myself. She went back in and I heard the shower come on.

After a moment, she came out again, came to where I was sitting and held her hands out to me. "Come Master, your slave wishes to bath and clean her wonderful master." I took them and she pulled me to my feet. She was stronger than a person her size ought to be. Yet another pleasant surprise. I looked down at her and smiled"

She looked back up at me and smiled at me as well. "Four feet, nine and a half Master...in case you were wondering."

I laughed. "As a matter of fact I was doing just that. You are a mind-reader too?" She giggled at that.

"Why Master, every good slave girl should know what her master thinks...and wants. Should she not?" She smiled sweetly at me. There was a touch of mischievousness in that smile. She led me to the shower and I stepped in. Still another small pleasant surprise, the temperature of the water was just as I like it. "Master, may this girl join you in the shower to bathe you?" I nodded and Dawn stepped in behind me. She had tied her hair all up atop her head. No pins, clips or anything. I had often wondered how women do that. In my younger days when my hair was very long, I never mastered that little trick. She started at the top, opening the small "motel room" shampoo bottle and went to work on my head. Her height made it a difficult task so, I bend my knees and stooped a bit to help her out. Dawn washed and rinsed my hair and grabbing a washcloth and soap started at my neck and did a very thorough job of bathing her new master. Naturally, I was not a bit surprised that she discarded the cloth and used only her hands when it came time to wash the area around my groin. My semi-erect cock sprang to attention after only a few strokes of her soapy hands. Dawn leaned in closer, kissing my chest as her hands worked on me. "Dawn is so very happy Master. I love touching you...holding you." She knelt before me and rinsed off my groin. "Master, your little slave girl begs to pleasure you. You have already given this girl more pleasure then she could have hoped for...Please Master?" I smiled and nodded down at her.

Dawn slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked softly on it while her tongue was running over its length within her mouth. She slid it out and licked all around the head. "Master" She cooed "This would have been so much nicer just before the shower. Then I could have tasted you with my juices still on you. Dawn would really like that Master." My cock quickly slipped into her mouth again and she began sucking hard as the shaft appeared and disappeared rapidly. I was astonished as my urge to cum was upon me before I even realized it. She was apparently very good at giving head. It was far better than anything I had experienced before. I could not hold back any longer. I grasped her head, groaned and shot into her mouth. Dawn began to swallow as fast as she could. She moaned softy and happily milking and squeezing me to get every little drop. She then looked up into my eyes. "Thank you Master. Your little slave is the happiest woman in the world right now." She kissed and caressed my softening cock.

After a few minutes, she rinsed me down all over again to ensure herself that she'd gotten all the soap off me then turned the shower off. She stood, got out of the tub and turned, offering her hands to help me out. I then allow her to assist me. Dawn grabbed a towel off the rack and dried me thoroughly. She hung it up and said "Your slave begs permission to shower and clean herself up properly so she will fresh and clean to sleep with her new master tonight."

"You may but, a question first." I told her. "I would imagine it takes you a very long time to dry all that hair, little one."

"It does take a little while Master, but I'm lucky. For reasons I do not understand, It take less time than many women with hair shorter than mine. I promise it'll be faster than you can believe."

I turned and left the bathroom went to the bed, pulled an old worn terry-cloth bathrobe on, and sat on the unused bed. Dawn came out just long enough to pick up the tiny purse she had brought with her and return the bathroom. I heard the shower go on again and Dawn was humming softly. I picked up a book that some one left on the nightstand and was quickly absorbed in an epic story about a great war in the late 23rd century. I'm not sure how long I had been reading when I caught movement from the corner of my eye. Dawn had reemerged from the bathroom looking great; she was quite stunning in her nudity. The collar around her neck seemed to enhance her beauty even more. Her hair appeared to be almost completely dry. She walked to the side of the bed, then knelt by the side of the bed. "Master?" she said softly. "You slave begs to join her master on the bed."

I smiled and spoke "Join me here." I patted the bed next to me. Dawn slowly and gracefully crawled up next to me. I was convinced it was her attempt to be sexy. It worked well enough as her slow movement made her very desirable. She gently worked her head under my arm and laid it on my chest. Meanwhile her finger began working the knot to the belt of my robe.

That only took a few short seconds and she slowly pulled the robe open. Reaching down to my thickening shaft, she stopped just short "Master? May I please?"

I grunted my assent and she gently whapped her fingers around and started stroking it slowly. She moved her small body up kissed me seductively on the check and slowly whispered in my ear. "Dawn craves more Master. May she pleasure you again?" Her manipulation of my cock and her warm breath in my ear brought me to full attention as it were. She began to kiss her way down my body, working her way down toward my groin. I knew what she wanted. Or what might have thought she wanted. I knew better even though she did not.

I sat up, shrugged the robe off my shoulders and grabbed Dawn by her shoulders. I shoved her back hard and roughly threw her legs apart so she lay spread eagle before me. She looked up at me wondering what she might have done to upset me. She need not have worried.

"No slave! It is my turn. I want to taste you and pleasure you to show more of what I like. I like my slaves wanton and ready at any moment. Now, do not think of it as me pleasuring you. Believe me, making a slut cum over and over again brings me more pleasure than you'll even be able to understand. I bent down bringing my face within inches of my goal.

"Master" she whispered "Is it not a slaves duty to please her master? To take care of all his intimate needs without regard to her own?" She seemed to be genuinely concerned. "Please, do not let me fail you Master!" She lay perfectly still, not daring to move at all.

I looked directly into her eyes. "No my little one. Your duty is to please me as I see fit, not as you see fit. It's more than physically pleasing a man. What you don't understand is that, making a woman, slave or not cum brings me great pleasure. I love the look on her face and in her eyes at the moment she peaks. You will learn this in time. So get used to the idea of having many, many orgasms. I will not explain any further than that."

I reached with my right hand down between her legs and caressed the lips of her very wet pussy. I heard a sharp intake of breath from her. With my left hand I gently pushed back the clitoral hood, bent down close and flicked my tongue over the clit a few times.

"Oh Master" came in a soft moan from her. "Do with me as you will Master....Anything...anything at all. I am yours." Her hands reached down and firmly grasped my head. Holding it down as she moaned again and was talking breathlessly. "Oh yes Master. Don't stop Master...not ever. Your slut begs you my Master. Use me anyway you like." Her hips began thrusting and moving all about. I sucked her clit fully into my mouth and gently bit down on it. "Oh my God, Master!" she shouted "Yes, yes, yes! Oh Master, please hurt me. Just a little Master. Make it hurt just a little bit!" I bit down harder and she began to tremble violently. "Master! Master? Your slut is cumming Master"

I backed off her clit. "No Dawn! Not yet! Do not cum!"

"What? Please, no Master! It is too late to stop it!" she was pleading with me. "I can not stop it now....please allow this little whore to cum Master. PLEASE!"

"No! Obey me! If you have an orgasm now, it'll be your last one with me, ever."

She froze instantly. Not moving at all. She looked as though the very act of preventing her impending orgasm was in itself very painful.

"Master...please! You can't get me so close and then say no, Master. It's doesn't seem fair to me."

"There is nothing fair about slavery my little one. Nor should there be. The master commands, the slave obeys...no matter what!

After what seemed to be an eternity, Dawn regained her composure for a brief moment then started to cry inconsolably She threw her arms about my neck, pressed her face to my chest "Please Master, do not release me. Please, I beg you Master, don't send me away. Whatever Dawn has done, she will do whatever it takes to make up for it."

"Again Dawn, you have failed to understand my meaning."

"Again, I have failed you Master" She cried even harder.

"No dawn...you failed simply to understand. That is not the same as failing what I expect." I spoke softy. "Listen carefully. My stopping you from cumming had nothing to do with you doing something wrong. It is nothing more than a way for me to exercise control. Remember, you are now my slave. A master must control his slave. And you did obey me. So, in fact you did very well."

At this time I began to worry about Dawn's self-esteem. Many women in this lifestyle, too many, suffer from serious self-esteem issues. I sincerely hoped that wasn't the case with Dawn. Her concern of failing to please me and her fear of me not wanting her was something her and would have to talk about very soon.

Her crying slowed and she looked at me trying to smile. "Really Master? Are you saying that you are pleased with me?" I nodded and told her that I was in fact rather proud of her. She lay back down and spread her legs. Her sadness and apparent fear seemed to be quickly forgotten.

"Then if Master is still in the mood, his slut begs to be used." She grinned up at me mischievously. Her right hand went down and spread the wet lips as wide as she could and with the same hand also pushed the hood back fully exposing her clit. "See how wet it is Master? See how it begs to be used? Hurt me again Master. Please...Your slave begs you to use her. She wishes to lose control again. To cum over and over again until she can't cum anymore."

It was plain to see that the more she said, the more aroused she was becoming. Something occurred to me. In my nearly fifty years, I've never been with a woman with a hyper sex drive as this girl seemed to have and I jokingly thought that with her, and that sex drive, this girl just might screw me into an early grave. Ah, but what a way to go!

I bent over again, buried my face in her sweet treasure. I sucked her clit back into my mouth a bit down again, harder than before. Her body went rigid for a moment. She once again grabbed my head with her hands trying to pull it against her.

All at once, inspiration struck me. I stopped what I was doing, looked down at her and grinned evilly. I put my finger to my lips to silence Dawn and got up. I straightened up the bed we used earlier putting the thick comforter back on it to cover the wet spot which was most of the bed. She watched my every move looking disappointed but, resigning herself to try to be patient. I pointed to the remade bed and snapped my fingers. "Quickly and remain silent." She jumped to do my bidding laying on the center of the other bed. She smiled with anticipation not sure what was going to happen next but was hoping she was going to like it. Bringing my over-night bag to the bed, I brought out four nylon restraints.

Within moments Dawn was strapped spread eagle on the bed. I made sure she was completely helpless. I then placed a pillow under her head and another under her ass. I smiled as another thought occurred to me. I reached into the bag again, rummaged around and came out with a thick, black silk blindfold. I tied the blindfold snugly around her head.

"Master?" She asked, just a touch of fear in her voice.

"Be silent! Do not speak again or utter any sound without my permission. Do you understand...fully?'

She nodded but, said nothing.

Back into bag I went, this bringing out a pair ornate golden nipple clamps and a paddle. This paddle was different from the others I had. It was very small. Only two inches wide and less that a foot long.

I was ready. The question was, was she ready.

I took up the nipple claps. They were joined by a rather short golden chain. I attached one to Dawn's left nipple. "You may speak now but, quietly. No raising your voice for any reason...Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. The clamp hurts Master." She spoke barely more than a whisper. "Please Master...It really does hurt. But Master, It feels good too."

I clapped her other nipple and tugged lightly on the chain.

"Ow! Master please don't do that!"

"If it hurts so much, why are you so wet?" I asked stroking her sopping pussy.

"Master...Master...Master." she whispered over and over again. I stopped stroking her. I picked up the small paddle. She was becoming wetter and her clit seemed to swell to twice it's size, sticking out prominently. I brought the paddle in close and started to rub her swollen clit with it. She raised her hips up to gain more pressure on herself. She was still saying 'Master' over and over. I lifted my hand bending my arm only at the elbow. I swung down sharply striking her right on her clit.

"Master!" she yelped "Too much Master, too much. Master it hurts too much....please stop!"

I raised my arm and struck again.

"Your slut can't take it Master! This is too much Master! Please Master, stop!" She struggled against her bonds but, I noticed that she also lifted her hips as high as she though she was wanting, waiting for me to strike again.

I smacked her five more times in rapid succession.

"Please Master...No more, no more!" she whimpered. "Dawn can not take any more of this."I stopped and waited in silence. I picked up the chain connecting the clamps on her nipples and tugged.

"Master?" she spoke softly "that hurt before but, now it really feels wonderful. Please Master, tug harder." I did so and she grunted with pleasure. She spoke again "Why did you stop the other Master? Your slave begs for more."

I said "Did you not say you couldn't take anymore?"

"That is true Master but, now I can't take it that you stopped. Please Master...more. No matter what I say Master, please do not stop."

I grinned wickedly "As you wish girl." I pulled on the chain again lifting it toward her face. "Open your mouth Dawn." She complied and I slipped the chain into her mouth. "Bite down on this, hold it and do not let go." Holding the chain in her mouth put quite strain on the clamps attached to her nipples. She began jerking her head about put even more strain on it. Her soft passionate moans filled the room. And then she spoke. "Master, you should beat your unworthy slut. Beat Dawn Master. Show her that she is truly owned by you!" All this said though the chain clenched in her teeth.

I began again, swatting her pussy and clitoris. I started rather slowly, about one swat every five seconds. She grunted with each stroke, begging me to stop and yet every time she'd raise her hips to offer herself to be beaten more. She would then beg me to continue beating her. "Master," she would say "Beat your slave Master...Beat your slut."

I told her "Dawn, I beat you not to punish you but, because I'm your master and I can do with you as I please. I own you...You belong to me!" She really seemed to enjoy what I was saying. I began to beat her pussy faster, up to nearly 30 swats a minute. I continued talking to her as I went on striking her reddening honey pot.

She began writhing and panting Lifting her ass up higher off the pillow I put beneath it. She whispered loudly between strokes. "Beat... your... slave... Master..... Dawn... loves... her... Master!" She then was somehow able to lift nearly her whole body up off the mattress. "Master! Your... slut... is... going... to... cu.... OH... MY... GOD!!!!" She held her body up and came. It wasn't the gushing orgasms she had earlier but a small steady stream dripping out of her. I still went on with her beating and she was still cumming. I started thinking to myself that she must be multi-orgasmic. After a little over a minute, I stopped.