Dawn and Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
642 Followers

David barely suppressed a long moan as his cock shot jets of cum on the hall floor, his knees shaking from the intensity. He leaned against the doorjamb, trying to catch his breath as Dawn pulled the phallus from the blonde's pussy. Rolling over to embrace Dawn, Cindy froze when she saw him standing in the doorway. Her eyes went large and she nodded in his direction. Dawn turned and saw him, a look of shock, then anger on her sweaty face.

***

Dawn looked around and saw David standing in the doorway, his pants around his ankles, holding his semi-hard cock as cum dripped from it. He had watched them. What in the hell was he doing here? How dare he jack off to their wonderful lovemaking? She rose from the bed, phallus waving between her legs, crossed the room to where he was standing and slapped him in the face.

"You bastard, you lousy bastard," she screamed. "Spying on us. Jacking off while you watched us. Who do you think you are? You pathetic excuse for a man." She raised her hand to slap him again when she felt Cindy grab her wrist.

"Don't hit him again," Cindy said softly as David began to cry, sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor. The women stood with their arms around each other as David sobbed pathetically, shoulders heaving as he remained crumpled on the floor. They looked at each other, then crouched down and stroked his face, wiping the tears away and helping him to his feet. They pulled the still crying man to the side of the bed, sat him down and attempted to comfort him.

***

David couldn't believe this was happening. His wife was cheating on him and with another woman. Wiping his eyes with a tissue the blonde handed him, he looked between her and Dawn. The concern in their eyes made him relax and he leaned back on the bed, suddenly realizing he was sitting between two naked women, one of whom was wearing a dildo, with his pants and underwear around his ankles.

He began to snicker and then laugh as he realized the incongruity of the situation. The women grinned and began to giggle. They lay back on the bed and laughed until they began to cough and gasp for air. Finally, they sat up and Dawn said, "I'm sorry I slapped you, but I saw you there with your dick in your hand and it made me crazy."

Cindy looked at Dawn and smiled. Dawn smiled back and said, "David, this is Cindy, my friend and…oh this is so difficult…I'm sorry David…she's my lover. I didn't mean for things to turn out this way, but when we met there was something about her…something between us."

David shook his head at the realization that his wife's heart belonged to someone else, that he was losing her. "Where does this leave us, then?" he said angrily. "Are we just going to say goodbye after thirteen years because you love her? Don't I mean anything to you anymore?"

"You still mean something to me, David," Dawn shot back. "But you're not the man I fell in love with all those years ago. You've changed and you shut me out. I refuse to take all the blame for what's happened to us. I still love you but I love Cindy as well. That's right, I…I love her David, and she loves me. There, I said it…I didn't mean for this to happen, it just did."

"I think I better leave," Cindy interrupted. "You two have a lot to talk about and I don't…"

"No, I want you to stay," Dawn said firmly. "We have shared something wonderful and I'm not going to let you go running off because he's shown up. David, the three of us are going to have a talk."

***

"…so I invited Cindy over for dinner and you know the rest," Dawn said with a smile, sipping her coffee. Seated at the kitchen table, David smiled ruefully as his wife and Cindy described their first meeting, their sudden attraction and the love they now shared. His anger had turned to sadness as he realized that he had neglected his beautiful wife in favor of his own solitary pursuits, never thinking she would desire someone else, much less another woman. "I still love you David, I really do," Dawn murmured, holding his hand, "But now I love Cindy and I don't want to lose either of you."

David thought for a moment, his emotions in turmoil. She still loves me, I know she does. Now Cindy is in her life. The way she looks at her, Cindy loves her too. Ah, damn, it's so difficult…I can do this,…I can do this… He sat up in the chair and cleared his throat, forcing the words out as his throat tightened with emotion. "I'm not going to leave you and you don't have to give Cindy up. She is always welcome here and I won't interfere in your lives if you'll just be with me some of the time. I know I haven't been the best husband, but I'm willing to try if you'll let me."

Dawn rose from her chair and hugged David saying, "I guess I haven't been the best wife, either. I love you for being so understanding."

"For the record, David," Cindy said with a smile, "I like men too, so we all can have fun together." She rose from her chair and winked at Dawn. "Shall we show him what he's in for?" Dawn smiled back and they pulled David to his feet.

***

"Ohhhh baby, you eat so good," Cindy moaned, her fingers tangled in Dawn's hair as her lover devoured her pussy. Dawn's body shook as David pounded his cock into her, fingers rubbing her clit as her hips thrust against him. After Cindy had moved in eight months ago, they had experimented with various combinations and positions, discovering the ones that would bring the most pleasure to their partners. David gave a low cry as he spurted his cum into Dawn, continuing to pump and rub her as she ate Cindy, both women erupting in thrilling orgasms.

Lying between her husband and her lover in the bed, Dawn was still amazed at the direction her life had taken in the last year. She had gone from a loveless, boring marriage to a life of happiness and intense sex with two people she loved dearly. David was so sweet accepting Cindy into their life that she loved him even more for it. His love for Cindy had deepened as well and Cindy loved them both, completing the circle of affection as they lived together as a family.

"So, David," Cindy said playfully, reaching across Dawn to ruffle the hair on his chest. "Will you be helping us at the Earth Day Plant-A-Thon this year? We could use a strong man to lift the heavy things."

"I don't know if I'll have the time," David said with mock seriousness. "I'm a busy man and…hey, stop it…" He laughed as Dawn and Cindy began to tickle him. "Okay, okay you win. My body is at your service."

"Then we better start using it now, before it's worn out," Dawn purred as she and Cindy began kissing him. In moments, Cindy was riding his cock and Dawn humped her pussy on his face as the three dissolved into orgasmic bliss. Forever after, Earth Day would hold a special place in their hearts as the time they all truly discovered each other.

End.

TE999
TE999
642 Followers
12