Dawn and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
2.7k words
4.43
50.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

When we last were together Dawn and I had started a relationship. It is now a year later and we have been involved sexually on a regular basis. We had brought several different ideas into our sex play and have enjoyed some and rejected others.

As I said it has been a year and Dawn and I were getting together for an anniversary celebration. I headed over to her house where we were going to have dinner and a night of hot passionate sex. I arrived about ten minutes early and was greeted at the door by Dawn who was in a very tight fitting black sheath dress. We kissed quickly, because she had to take the entrée out of the oven. Shortly after we sat down to a lovely meal. We shared small talk about work, and other normal conversation that takes place at dinner.

After dinner was over, she stated that the fun would not start until we had cleaned up, so we got busy washing the dishes and getting the kitchen tidied up. Dawn would rub up against me and was teasing me as I was at the sink washing the dishes. After I had finished washing and she had put the last dish away, I grabbed her and pulled her to me with my arms. My hands roamed to her ass and I realized that she was not wearing any panties. As we hugged, I kissed her hard and let my hands roam on her body. I soon found out that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

She pulled out of my arms and stated, "Don't get to worked up yet, we have all night, and I want you to be able to last for a long time. I want to be walking bow legged by morning. And with the surprise that I have for you, I don't want you going off to soon."

She led me to the bedroom and told me to get undressed and lay on the bed. I was on the bed shortly and she came over to me and said that for the surprise she was going to put a blindfold on me. I just laid there and she put it on me and checked that I couldn't see anything. She then did something that kind of surprised me. She tied me up spread eagle on the bed with satin cloth. I was starting to get very hard, as this was something that I wanted to experiment with her.

She said "I will be right back, I have to get ready for your surprise." With that I heard her leaving the room. I heard a door close and assumed that she was going into a different room for something. I heard the door open a couple of minutes later and heard her walking back to the bedroom.

Dawn said "Tim do you remember Heather from my wedding?"

Immediately I had a vision of a girl from her wedding, and I cautiously said "Yeah."

Heather, a friend of Dawn's was a tall (about 6'1") who was very plain and mousy looking. She was a bit on the chunky side and she had long blond hair that was dull and lack luster. She was nothing to look at and I wouldn't have given her a second glance. I had one dance with her because Dawn had asked me too.

"Well," Dawn said, "I ran into her the other day, and boy has she changed."

"Oh" I said.

"Yeah" Dawn said.

With that Dawn said "Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you too." I closed my eyes and Dawn removed the blindfold. When she told me to open my eyes I was greeted by a vision that was absolutely amazing. There was Dawn and Heather standing at the end of the bed both with long white stockings and garter belts on.

Heather had changed. She now had ass length blond hair that was shiny and gleaming. Her face was nicely made up and she had what I would refer to as a California hard body. Her legs were nicely shaped and muscular. Her waist was petite and she had a hint of a six pack going. Her breasts were about the size of a grapefruit and were standing right out from her chest. She looked incredible hot. As I looked over her body my eyes came to her mound, and it was completely bald and was tanned like the rest of her body.

What I saw next got me so hard that my cock started to hurt. Heather took Dawn into her arms and they started to kiss and feel each other up. Heather and Dawn were soon grinding their pussies together and they were starting to moan into each others mouth.

They separated, and Dawn said "I lied a little, Heather changed quite a while ago and I knew about it. We have been lovers for about four years now. Mike didn't even know about it. We would only get together when he was out of town on a job. I wanted to bring Heather into Mikes' and My relationship but Heather was never interested. But when I told her about my benefits package with you, she said that she wanted to join if it was alright."

"So," she went on, "Heather and I are going to take care of you tonight and you are going to take care of us. But Heather is not interested in getting fucked. She just wants oral from you, so get ready to eat her and she is expecting the best because I told her that you really know how to eat pussy."

With that the both climbed on to the bed, Heather reached over and gave me a deep kiss and started to climb up my body, she spread her self over my head and put her pussy right in front of my mouth. She said to show her how good it was.

She smelled amazing. There was just hint of musk from her pussy and I could see glimmer of moisture on her lips that had come from her and Dawn's little show at the end of the bed. I let my tongue tickle her lips and was soon licking and sucking on her lips. Heather started to squirm and was soon pushing her pussy right onto my face. I kept licking and as she pushed in closer I found that with a little movement I could lick her and rub her clit with my nose at the same time. She soon was starting to leak juice and it was incredible tasting. It had a hint of strawberries, and I found out later that she had douched with a scented douche. As I was taking her higher I felt the bed move near my head but I couldn't see what was happening. Soon I realized what was going on though.

Dawn had got on the bed and had stood with a foot on both sides of my head and had put her pussy right in Heathers face. Heather was eating Dawn and I was eating Heather. I was getting so hard that I thought my cock was going to explode. Heather started to cum and was bathing my face with her juice, and she soon had Dawn cumming too.

Heather said "You were right Dawn, he really knows how to eat pussy. I haven't cum that hard for a long time. I want that again."

She said to me "Get busy, I want to do that again."

Dawn said, "Let's change positions so that I can taste that juicy hot pussy of yours, and he can eat me. I want it too you know."

With that they changed position and soon there was a whole lot eating going on. They both came hard and they soon were laying beside me on the bed.

Dawn said " We had better take care of him too, he looks like he is about ready to bust. Do you want the honors. "

Heather said, "No you go ahead I want to watch and I will play with myself."

Dawn got on her knees and started to kiss my cock, soon she was licking it and started to take it in her mouth. Heather played with her self for a short time and came again. She then got behind Dawn and started to finger her. Dawn soon was going crazy on my cock and just when I thought I was going to cum, Heather pushed her forward. The reaction was Dawn ended up taking down her throat. When that happened it pushed me over the edge and I came with such force that I thought my balls were going to explode as the cum came shooting out of me.

I said, "Holy fuck, that was incredible, I have never cum that hard."

After Dawn had disengage her self off my cock, she said "Fuck, I thought I was going to drown with all that cum. Heather that was timed perfectly."

Heather said, Thank you, I hoped that you two would enjoy that."

We laid on the bed for a while while I got hard again, because Dawn said that she needed me to drive my cock into her and abuse her pussy with it.

Before I got hard though Dawn and Heather had a short 69 session and both came and then let me lick them clean.

By then I was ready again and Heather said "Dawn ride him like a bronco, and I am going to ride his tongue again. Let use him to keep us happy."

Dawn straddled me, and soon had herself impaled on my cock. Heather just plunked her pussy on my face, with her ass on my forehead. This way they were facing each other and soon they were necking as I was fucking Dawn and eating Heather.

We all came hard again, and we all had to take a break. Dawn went and got us some wine to drink, and as she was getting it, Heather was playing with my cock. She soon had me hard again and she gave me an evil grin.

As we drank our wine, (they had to feed it to me as I was stilled tied up) Heather kept playing with me and keeping me hard.

She said to Dawn, "It is time to really tease him."

Dawn said "Don't be to mean, I won't be responsible for his actions when we finally untie him."

Heather said, "Don't worry I can handle my self."

Heather straddled me and started rubbing her pussy lips on my cock. She soon had me so hard that I think I could have driven my cock into wood. She kept it up for a few minutes and I was about to cum again when she stopped. I said, "Fuck don't stop, that had me ready to go again."

Heather said,"too bad big boy, you will just have to wait."

With that she grabbed Dawn and started to fondle her, and soon had Dawn cumming hard again.

My cock was getting harder by the minute and was seriously starting to hurt. I need to bury it in a pussy soon or I was going to damage my self.

Dawn finally said that it was time for me to be untied, so that I could really participate in the fun.

When I was untied I looked at Heather, and said, " Now you will pay for the teasing."

She said, "What are you going to do, big boy Fuck me."

I said "That's right" With that I pulled her to me and threw her face down on the bed, I grabbed her hips and pulled her up. I grabbed my cock with one hand and put it at her pussy entrance and then just drove into her. She screamed a little and soon I was just ramming into her. I punished her pussy hard and soon she was moaning and we came at the same time. I didn't have much cum left but I shot what I had left into her as she soaked my cock with juice. I didn't stop though and started to fuck her again. I kept slamming into her and she came hard again.

When I finally pulled out she rolled over and had a huge smile on her face. She said, "I know I said that you wouldn't be fucking me to night but I had every intention of letting you fuck me tonight. When Dawn and I decided that I would join the fun, I decided that I was going to let you fuck me and I wanted you to think that you were paying me back for something. So baby, fuck me again. I want your cock in me and I want to eat Dawn's sweet pussy one more time."

I said," Because you fooled me you have to really pay now,"

Heather said, "How."

I said "Get on your hands and knees, and you will find out."

As she was doing that, Dawn got in front of her and Heather started to eat her again. I got behind her and started to finger her pussy. But what happened next Heather never expected but totally enjoyed.

I took one of my wet fingers and not so gently shoved it in her ass. She was a little shocked but soon was pushing up against it. Dawn saw what was happening and she looked at the bed side table. I knew exactly what she meant. I reached over and opened a drawer and took out the K Y jelly. I smeared a liberal amount on Heathers ass and into it and then greased my cock. I put my cock at her ass hole and pushed into her. Heather moaned and started to push back to me and I was soon rammed right into her.

I started to pump her ass and as I was doing that I was pushing into Dawns pussy. Soon Dawn was moaning out loud and cumming hard. Heather lifted her head and was starting to match my movements as I pumped her ass.

Dawn turned around and slid under Heather and started to suck on her clit. Heather was soon moaning and shaking, and yelled out "Oh my god, fuck god fuck oh fuck, I am going to pass out." and with that she came so hard that she did pass out. She collapsed on top of Dawn and when she did she almost ripped my cock off. We rolled her on her back and she quickly came back to consciousness. She stated that that was the most incredible orgasm she had ever had.

We laid on the bed for about half an hour, drinking more wine and we soon passed out in exhaustion. We slept for a couple of hours and Dawn woke me up by sucking me to hardness.

Dawn and I fucked for about an hour and Heather just laid there watching. Dawn started to get sore, and I was starting to hurt too. We cuddled with Heather and soon we were all asleep spooning each other. I was in the middle with Dawn in front of me and my cock in the crack of her ass and Heather behind me with an arm around both of us and she had a hand on one of Dawn's breast.

We woke up in the morning, and had another hour of good sex. Heather went into the shower, and soon left as Dawn and I just laid in bed cuddling. Heather came over as she was leaving and gave both of us a long deep kiss.

She said,"We will have to do that again sometime."

We knew that this would never happen again, as we were going to be trying other things. Dawn did tell me though that she never wanted another man in the mix. We stayed in bed all day and fucked and slept and fucked some more. By the end of the day, Dawn said, "I am going to be walking bowlegged now for a couple of days." I replied that I thought my cock would need about a week to recover.

I left near midnight and we promised that we would see each other soon. We got together at least twice a week and enjoyed good sex and even started to use the love word. We kind of knew that we would eventually be together on a permanent basis, and we started to live together about six months later.

I will tell you about that in another chapter.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers