Dawn of the Horny Dead Pt. 01

Story Info
When the dead can no longer have sex in hell.
1k words
3.58
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn of the Horny Dead – Radio Interviews Part 1

(c) GratefulFred

"We will keep this emergency broadcast radio station on the air as long as we can. If you are just tuning in this is what we can report thus far. In just the last few hours it is estimated that several million or more sex-starved corpses are roaming the streets looking for sex. These corpses are very much dead and horny. The rumor has it that the demons in charge of processing souls for hell have walked off the job in a labor dispute and thus corpses have been returning in abundance. We repeat do not go outside your houses. One of our female callers has just reported to have sex with three zombie corpses. Let's patch her in."

"Caller. Please describe what happened to you?"

"Well it turns out that I was sunbathing outside by the pool when they came through the back door. Even though my eyes were shut I noticed something block out the sun and I figured it was just a random eclipse."

"When did you become aware that the sex starved zombies were about to attack you?" Could you describe the encounter in full detail?"

"Of course. The first thing I noticed, even though my eyes were shut, was that it really started to smell. Then I remember I left the stove on so I ran inside and shut off the pot of raw sewage I was boiling. When I returned to my lounge chair on the patio I must have forgotten my top and my beautiful breasts were exposed. Anyways I went back to working on my tan and did I mention that my husband wasn't around?"

"No you didn't. Is that important for our listeners?"

"Not really but you see he has this life insurance policy?"

"Very well. Please continue..."

"Ok so I was busy loosening up my tight fitting underwear when suddenly out of nowhere I feel three bulging objects brush up against me, seeming materializing out of thin air. Not sure of what they were or the size of the cocks and being too frightened to open my eyes I tried to kick frantically but all that happened was my legs got wrapped around one of them in a "scissor hold", and as you know that's nearly as unbreakable as a "figure four"."

"Did you feel penetration?"

" Yes (SOB). If only my husband were around to protect me (SOB). May I continue?"

"Yes I know how hard this is for you but please continue with your 15 minutes of fame."

"And you will mention my website and rates at the end. Right?"

"Of course. Please continue."

"I knew it was impossible to break free so I figured if I could just get the zombies off they would be too weak to keep fucking me. My very survival depended on my speed of giving excellent enjoyable head to the other two and I wasted no time in getting both their cocks in my mouth."

"Did that work?"

"Apparently not. As I felt the mushy ejaculation of one of the zombies sweep down my throat I noticed that the zombie's cock stayed hard no doubt as a result of not having college football TV down in hell.

"Are you saying that zombies are permanently horny?"

"I don't know. I am so confused. Maybe in my desire to get them off so they would leave I did them way too well. I wish (SOB) my husband could've saved me (SOB). Honey I love you (SOB)."

"Did you have an orgasm? Please describe it in details?"

"I tried to hold back but it was pointless. I had a number of orgasms. I felt guilty but it was either have sex with them or risk the planet and even the universe getting destroyed so I did my patriotic duty"

"How long did the zombies fuck you?"

"I lost track of the time. They fucked me by the pool. They fucked me while they walked back to their friends. Their zombie friends fucked me on a slide in the park. The zombies watched me do myself with some sex toys. It ended when I saw my husband coming home from work. If (SOB) only he could've arrived sooner."

"Did you fuck your husband when he got home?"

"I tried to but he looked at me and screamed. He said that my face was all bloody and I had like bits of body parts all over me. He wanted to get me to a hospital. I mean I know he was in shock but I was totally nude. Hello! I thought he wanted to do me in a shower when he sort of forcefully put me inside but here he was cleaning me off. Afterwards he wrapped me in a bathrobe and still insisted that we go to the hospital. I pretended to pass out on the bed as my bathrobe got opened. I heard my husband call for an ambulance and wondered when he was going to fuck me. I began to rub my clit and moan hoping he would take over. He picked my hand up and said something that sounded like "Post-Dramatic Schlock" or something. The ambulance drivers arrived and they were real good to me on the way to the hospital. Too bad my husband didn't have a video camera on his dashboard like some of my cop friends. I made some nice friends, including this amazing nurse at the hospital but that you can see on my website."

"Well thank you so much and as agreed, to read more go to GratefulFred's stash on Literotica (cheap plug). Again we wish to tell our radio listening audience that we will keep this emergency broadcast radio station on the air as long as we can. If you are just tuning in this is what we can report thus far. In just the last few hours it is estimated that several million or more sex-starved corpses are roaming the streets looking for sex. These corpses are very much dead and horny. We have another caller on the line."

"Caller. Please describe what happened to you?"