Dawn Patrol Episode 2

Story Info
Dawn works hard at being centre of attention.
3k words
4.29
53.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tasted it, swallowed it, liked it.
She was a bad girl, and she knew it. What was even worse for Dawn Summers was that 7 days ago, she had been a virgin. As a matter of fact, she had barely even kissed a guy. And now, she had not only sucked, but also swallowed a guy. Nut just any guy, mind you. Dawn was head over heels in love with Xander Harris, and last weeks efforts were really the culminations of a life time of fantasies for both of them. Nobody else knew about it. She had been dying to share her naughty secret with Willow or Tara – they’d understand – but she had managed to keep it to herself. Worse still, she had been sore for a few days after Xander tortured her ass, but even then she had enjoyed it all. She was Xander’s slut and she loved it!! She had tried to masturbate a few days after their incident, but wasn’t really sure where to put her hands so had only succeeded in getting herself wet. She needed Xander. And the most awful thing of all? She knew she didn’t care just how slutty she got, just so long as it felt good. Best of all, she was seeing him tonight for the first time since then. As she stared into the mirror, applying her lipstick she thought she had lost 3 years by wearing pig tails and one of her oldest, shortest dresses. She knew she was only 18, but even she wanted to look younger.
She had always lied being the centre of attention.
*
He had hated it, hated himself, hated all of it.
Xander Harris sat in the car, swimming in guilt. He had been parked in front of the Summers’ house for nearly 15 minutes, trying to work up the courage to go inside. All he had succeeded in doing was getting an erection. He hated himself. He hated what he did to Dawnie….using her like he did. He hated himself. He hated what he did to Anya, betraying her. He had gone home to her later that week and fucked her brains out so hard, used her shamelessly, and had barely managed to cum. He hated himself. He hated his betrayal of Buffy! He had stolen the virginity of his best friend’s lil sister. He hated himself. He had avoided meeting her again…he chose this time simply because he knew at least half the Scooby gang would be here tonight. But mostly he hated himself because he had loved it so rough, he loved his slut and the thought of her just drove him wild. He looked at his watch, still no one else here. The guilt was killing him, he stepped out of the car and stood in front of the front door, praying for self control. He rang the door bell.
*
The door bell rang again! That was at least the 3rd time – maybe Buffy wasn’t home after all! And why would anyone bother cumming this early? Frustrated, Dawn raced down the stairs and was a little surprised to see someone here so early. When she opened the door, an innocent smile of pure joy swept over her face and she hugged Xander wildly. She was so impressed by the way he hugged! Dawn laughed when he looked around proudly, hoping to find people watching his moves and excitedly dragged him into her house by his outstretched hand. “Buffy must have gone out already…which means we have the place all to ourselves again!” She giggled loudly as Xander mumbled something, no doubt very clever and funny! Smiling, she started to touch herself in what she hoped was an erotic way and tried to be as casual as possible, ”You do remember what happened in this same room last week don’t you Xander?” She reached out her hand – heart beating wildly – and touched his chest. He took a step as well, muttering sexy words. Stroking his chest, she looked into Xander’s eyes from below her pigtails and asked, ”You like your little slut, don’t you?” oh God how daggy did that sound? She thought after putting so much emphasis on the word slut. She looked into his eyes, seeing total love and affection, and stood on tippy toes to kiss his forehead, but licked his face very slowly instead.
*
He had a plan. He would ring the doorbell, and Buffy would answer so nothing would possibly happen with the Dawnster again. And if Dawn did answer, he would just explain to her that it was all a horrible mistake. He was horrified to see Dawn open the door, his cock twitched when he saw her hair and that dress! Before he knew it, she had wrapped her arms around his neck and his own hands had instinctively rubbed her breasts without him even having to think about it. He looked around nervously, wondering if anyone had seen what he had just done. He held his hands up, staring dumbfounded as to how he could have even tried to rub her nipples beneath her dress. Before he knew it, she had dragged him inside by his outstretched hand. He took a gulp and started his explanation which he had rehearsed 10 times in the car. “Dawn….about last week….um….it was wrong of us to do it….you’re Buffy’s sister and um…not that you weren’t great….” To his horror, Dawn was laughing. Then her hands were running down her dress, rubbing her breasts and sliding down her thighs. He all but fainted at this sight. He took a step back as she approached him, trying desperately to continue his speech while avoiding her gorgeous eyes, “Dawn…we ahh…really shouldn’t be uh doing this…and any way, aren’t the others due here any minute now?” He knew it was feeble. Dawn ignored his question. He looked at her again…she looked so young…he knew this was wrong and took a breath to start his speech over again. But when she slowly curled the word slut with her tongue, he knew it was all over and looked into her eyes with total lust in his own. Oh God, how can she be the one seducing me? As she kissed him heavily on the face, his cock was pressing so hard against his jeans. He hated himself again, but gave in practically ripping his own clothes off.
*
She was kissing him harder now, her small breasts pressing against his face under the thin fabric of her clothes. She felt so hot watching Xander quickly strip and decided to do the same, removing her dress and unclipping her bra almost in the same action. She slowed herself down to wriggle out of her black lace panties that she bought just for this occasion. They were both naked in each other’s arms and she felt perfectly happy. Xander started kissing her neck, dragging his tongue down her naked body, stopping to play with her breasts. She had never liked her breasts much, they were sort of small and round, not even really firm. They had never really grown much, at least not to her satisfaction. She had big brown, puffy nipples that seemed to stick out awkwardly. But Xander appeared to like them. He was kissing them softly, licking each nipple – she could feel them hardening in his mouth. He was suckling on her left breast while furiously rubbing her right. A moan escaped her mouth as the pleasure drove her crazy .She wanted Xander’s mouth to go lower sooo badly, but he continued to torment her – sliding his tongue between her breasts now…immersing his face in her tits. She wanted Xander in her like she had never wanted anything before in her life. She began to wonder who really was the slut here? and started to push his head lower, her body tensing up in anticipation. This was still all new for her and she moaned again with pleasure as Xander submitted, going ever lower with his tongue.
*
He very reluctantly let her nipple out of his mouth. He had never even seen, let alone tasted breasts like Dawn’s before and knew he would have to pay special attention to them. But as she pushed his head down his tongue crawled over her stomach, circling around her cute belly button, before focussing on the prize. Gently he lifted her up onto the dining table and parted her legs, crouching as he did so. He took a moment to admire Dawn’s pussy – it was still shaven and wonderful. Apart from Dawn, no one had ever really touched it before. Smiling, he delighted in sucking on his finger. Even he was a little surprised at how wet she was and how loudly she moaned as his finger slid in perfectly. He explored her pussy walls delicately enjoying the feeling of her wetness. As she moaned again, louder this time, he remembered suddenly that she was the one who was the slut and forced not one but an extra two fingers into her. He could see Dawn bite her lips and start to pant harder, rhythmically pushing her hips against his hand. She closed her eyes as his fingers started to wrap around her clit. He watched transfixed as Dawnie clenched her teeth, sighing uncontrollably as her clit tensed up, his fingers rubbing it expertly. He rubbed even harder.
*
She had never experienced anything like this in all her life. She was going to explode….she was preparing herself for another wave of orgasms. Then Xander withdrew his hand very abruptly. She sat up, frowning. She knew she was unbelievably close. They both knew it. Xander smiled wickedly, so she grabbed his hair and pulled his face roughly between her legs. He had no choice but to lick, so lick he did with amazing expertise. Within seconds she was brought back to the point of orgasm once more. As his tongue licked up and down her clit a wave of pleasure rippled through her body and she came. Screaming with release, she pushed Xander’s head deeper into her pussy, making sure she creamed him.
*
He stood at the door, looking at his watch, knowing he was 5 minutes early. As Riley was about to ring the doorbell he heard some muffled screaming coming from inside. Hero that he was, he tried the door and noticed that it was unlocked and burst inside. And he saw something truly shocking! Dawn was lying naked on the dining table with Xander (also naked) clearly eating her out. Amidst their frenzied passion, they hadn’t noticed him, so he stood there shocked and thinking about how good the Slayer was, and how good the Slayer’s sister looked. Finally, Dawn looked up at him, a little surprised but still delirious with her first orgasm. “Hmmmm Riley,” she said, “are you just gunna watch?” He had no idea she was that much of a slut! He made his decision and walked over to her. “Come on Riley….I’ll let you cum on me too”. She unzipped the front of his jeans, and started rubbing him, then gasped as he dropped his pants and boxers. He was huge! Much bigger than Xander, so that her fingers really struggled to cover any of him. It was then that Xander made eye contact with him. They nodded silently, agreeing not to look at each other below the shoulders but to just enjoy Dawn together. She was already greedily sucking on Riley, trying to take as much of his 11 inches as possible. Yet she was considerate enough not to ignore Xander, rubbing his cock at the same time. At one stage, as she started to taste Riley’s pre cum, she actually swapped - twirling her tongue around Xander’s member instead. With surprising ease, she brought them both to the brink, withdrew the cock from her mouth and readied herself. Dawn closed her eyes while still rubbing them both and opened her mouth as wide as possible. They both came within seconds of each other, aiming their cum into her mouth. Voraciously she swallowed as quickly as possible, feeling their warm cum spill onto her face, dribbling from her chin, trickling down onto her breasts. Dawn licked her lips, rubbing the cum all over her tits and smiled quietly.
*
He noticed that the door was wide open – a rarity indeed in the Summers’ household. Giles whispered to himself, “What now?” as he quickly went inside and was unable to contain his surprise. “What the hell is going on here!?” Giles demanded, his British accent filling the room. Xander and Riley stopped, and looked up from Dawn’s body. Giles removed his glasses in disgust! Dawn just turned on her side and said, “You won’t tell anyone will you?” Unfortunately for Giles, his anger wasn’t the only thing he couldn’t contain. Looking at Dawn, with her face, hair and breasts still glistening with cum, he shifted uncomfortably and began to mumble an excuse. Dawn asked, “How can we convince you to keep this a secret…..Daddy?” He gasped, never hearing such a slutty thing in all his life. Yet he was drawn to her…this was like a dream… Time must have lapsed because the next thing he knew she had his cock in her mouth. Giles shook his head to clear his mind and observed Riley preparing to ram Dawn’s ass and Xander getting ready to defile her cunt. Dawn was about to get it three ways!! They counted down from three together and entered her simultaneously. Dawn grunted and tried to scream, but it was muffled by the fact that she was choking on Giles’ fat cock.
*
He looked at his watch. The scooby gang would have started their meeting at least 15 minutes ago. They were both late, but the sun had only just gone down minutes ago. Spike and Angel got to the front door and casually walked into the house. When they saw what was going on, they raised on eyebrow to each other and had their pants off in a matter of moments. Dawn looked up and noticed them, drawing her mouth away to exclaim,” Hey guys! Do y-“ But Giles interrupted her, pushing her head down roughly, forcing her to take more and more of him. They could hear her moaning her protests, yet slurped hungrily nevertheless. Spike and Angel closed in on Dawn. They too were hungry for flesh…but they were on their best behaviour. Angel stood beside Riley, Spike stood in between Xander and Giles. Initially they thought they would have to wait their turn – the mouth, ass and pussy were all full. Then they both had the same idea at the same time. They moved in for the kill.
*
She tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth. Yet she could feel all of Riley invading her ass and knew that Xander was in her pussy. He had never had his cock there before, and she could feel that he was stretching her vagina. When she had seen Angel and Spike she had no idea what they would do to her next, but figured they would just have to wait their turn. Every orifice was already full! She came again – she had lost track of how many that was now. The line between pleasure and pain was blurring more and more. She realised that this was starting to get out of control! She felt two hands gently turning her face towards the ceiling and as she opened her eyes, Dawn quickly saw 2 large cock near her face. Immediately they were both pressing into her cheeks, trying hard to fuck her face. One cock entered her right ear, and then the other in her left ear. It felt kinda strange but God she loved it! She was also unaware that she had been moaning like a whore for the last ten minutes since the vamps arrived. Dawn thought about the predicament she had gotten herself into – Riley in her butt, Xander in her cunt, Spike and Angel fucking her ears and face and Giles was choking her mouth! She screamed with pleasure, enjoying it all the more. Dawn was on the brink of cumming again, and she sensed somehow the boys were too. Riley was the first this time. She could feel his cock start to jerk powerfully, and she squirmed, accepting all of it lovingly. Xander was next, dumping his load into her hot pussy and grunting as he did so. Dawn tried to gasp as she felt his cock inside of her, but at that same time Giles came too, and she had to work hard not to choke on his plentiful cum. Some dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Dawn would have wiped it off if not for the fact that she was concentrating on the two vamps jackhammering her ears. As they both exploded onto her, she could feel more cum covering her face and entering her ears. She came one final time as Xander’s twitching cock brushed her clit. She sighed contentedly, as they all withdrew from her. She got up slowly, knowing that she would probably feel sore for the next few days, but thinking it was worth it. She was suddenly exhausted and in dire need of a shower and to wash her hair. Slowly Dawn grabbed her clothes and gently kissed each boy on the forehead, thanking them before trudging slowly up stairs.
*
The boys looked at each other anxiously as they dressed again. There were a few nervous laughs as they began to ponder exactly what had happened that evening. They knew that they would have to keep it their little secret. Silence filled the room as they all stood their sheepishly. Finally Xander cracked, “Ah! That crazy Dawn! Always wanting to be the centre of attention!” They all laughed uncertainly, filing out of Dawn’s house and closing the door behind them.
To Be Continued...