Dawn's Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason I woke up early God knows the emotional roller coaster of the previous night had probably been enough. I realised we were in Jacks bed, Jack himself was apparently asleep and I glanced over at his clock 4.19am. Without waking Jack up I quietly got up and went to his fridge where I poured myself a large glass of water. Amazingly, I felt good no headache and wide awake, I made my way back to the bed where I noticed that the sheet had come away from Jack revealing him in all his natural glory. The pulled back sheet had also revealed a full blown erection which took my breath away, stunned I simply stood there looking at it for a moment.

I watched him sleeping and his breathing was slow and regular, he was fast asleep. I slid into bed pulling the sheet over me and as I did I remembered a quote from the past, Oscar Wildes, 'I can resist anything except temptation'. Mischievously I slid my fingers around his cock playing with his head which was enough to make me squirm. I then slid them ever so gently down along his shaft, as I did so I kept looking at Jack's face to see if he'd wake up, he made a slight noise and moved his hips but so far he still appeared asleep. So I kept stroking his cock quietly loving the feel of his manhood and with every stroke needing it inside me. I had no reason to feel so good after two bottles of wine but I'd woken up fresh and horny and to cut to the chase I wanted to fuck. His cock was starting to twitch and taking that as a positive sign I threw the sheet off both of us and removed my slightly wet panties.

Oh Lord what a cock, long, thick and impressive every woman's dream and mine to hold now for better or for worse. Slowly, I laid it back down and moved my hands down to his balls, silky smooth skin hid those precious jewels and I couldn't resist sliding down and placing one of them in my mouth. Jack's hips squirmed some more and I took a hint and backed off returning my hand to his cock.

Just holding his cock was making me wet and I squirmed around on the sheets giving my fiancé a hand job but needing so much more. God I was horny, and it was becoming all too much to resist so without a hint of shame I climbed on top. As I got comfortable I held his cock and guided it into position then without as much as a 'by your leave' I slid my sex down around his still hard cock. OH MY GOD, the feel of that large cock was amazing and without a hint of remorse I started to ride it, I knelt forward and placed my hands either side of Jacks head and slowly worked Jacks cock to an angle that was going to get me off. My orgasm was arriving faster than I thought, I could already feel myself tingling, soft moans worked their way into my throat and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying out. Then all too soon my orgasm took me, I pushed down onto his cock taking him to the hilt as my juices ran freely. The orgasm held me in its grasp and I could not help thrusting harder and harder onto his shaft. Without noticing I dropped my head and hair all over his face and moaned aloud losing all control as my climax washed over my body.

As I slowly caught my breath I felt Jacks hands caress my ass and his cock thrust back inside me harder again.

"You're not going to stop now are you?"

For a moment all I could do was hold my breath but then I felt Jack raise his hips pushing his cock deep inside me.

"Oh God Jack, I love you"

"So you still want to marry me then?"

"Yes Yes Yes"

"Good"

As he said that I felt his hand curl around my ass as he began fucking me, then one of his fingers started probing my ass on each downward movement of my body. I swatted his hand away.

"The day you put a ring on my finger is the day you can touch that"

Jack just laughed and began the job of satisfying his wife to be, within moments I was a lather of sweat as he began to show an interest in his work. I was now sitting upright being supported by Jacks hands on my breasts which in itself was turning me on to no end.

Jack had started thrusting harder but I decided to regain a little control placing my hands against his chest as leverage and thrusting my own ass down on each stroke. I started moaning immediately another orgasm already near when I felt Jack start to thrust wildly into me. Looking down it was obvious my preliminary work had been a little too good. His face was contorted by his own orgasm and moments later I climaxed again having felt his seed deep inside me.

As I lay beside Jack trying deciding if I should make him get me a towel, he pulled me over to him and laid my head on his chest. As he stroked my hair I was soon ready to drift into blissful slumber when I heard him speak.

"Dawn I know you've already said yes but I need to tell you something else and I'll understand if you want to think about it some more"

Hearing this woke me up like the shock of cold water on my body, what was it? I tried not to show my fear and just nodded at him to go on.

"You know that I'm shipping out and I've told you that I'll probably see combat but what I haven't told you is that I'm actually the Operations Officer for a Special Forces Unit. The reason I'm telling you that now is because our unit has already suffered some pretty heavy casualties and I don't want you thinking that I'll be working in a Post Office or something over there."

There's an expression the younger generation use today and the moment Jacks words sank in, it immediately sprang to mind.

"What the Fuck!"

"Dawn I'm sorry, but I want to be honest with you if you don't want to marry me I'll understand, but I feel it's important to tell you this now."

"Jack I don't know what to say why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Dawn my job is my life and I've worked hard to get where I am, but it's also the type of job where a lot of what I do has to be kept at work. There are all sorts of security rules a lot of them are bullshit but you need to be able to understand that I have to work within those rules"

I looked at the ring on my finger as he talked and thought to myself there was always a catch. Jack perhaps was too good to be true and now I was learning the price I had to pay if I wanted to keep him. I was only listening with half an ear for a moment but then he said something that brought me back to reality.

"What did you just say?"

"I said we are having a formal dinner next Friday night and you can talk to the other wives there about what it's like, please don't make your final decision until then OK"

He lay me back down on his shoulder still talking about this and that but all I could think about suddenly were all those T.V. News reports about the killed and wounded servicemen serving overseas at the moment. Before now it had been another world away and somehow none of my concern.

But now I had fallen in love with a man who could very shortly be one of those gruesome statistics seen on the 6 o'clock news. How could I survive the loss of another husband if it happened, but then how could I desert the man I loved right when he needed me most?

As I contemplated what he was saying he rolled me onto my side and I felt him slide his hand between my still moist thighs again. His finger found my clit and as my body reacted to his touch, I realised there was simply no decision to be made. I closed my eyes and waited for what would come next.

Fini

12