Day 30 of the Purple Ass Rash

Story Info
She must deal with ignorant aliens & itchy ass.
4.4k words
4.14
26.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
79 Followers

Day 1

Brandy lay on her back on the massage board and let the spa-XR3000 do it's work. It was the best investment she ever made. Quartjax did her nails whilst the machine relaxed her body. She had a rough day of bargaining and bartering with the Velf and the Psadar. The Psadareem wanted his people to have the best and of course the Velf Queen would always follow suit. A deal with one meant a deal with the other. Jealously was exactly what it was, but coin was coin, and Brandy was in it for the big coin.


"Will Brandy like the same tone for her toenails?" Quartjax inquired in it's sing-song voice.

"No," Brandy answered, "let's go with the teal fusion."

"Yes Brandy," Quartjax agreed. The metallic machine made the adjustments internally and within a few seconds the nails were tapped and changed to the desired color. Hastily the bot left the room and returned shortly later with the monitor buzzing within the chest cavity. Multiple photos of Brandy in different attire were displayed in the screen. Brandy looked up from her massage and stared at the images for several minutes.

"The metallic lace blouse, purple hibiscus sarong and set me up with the usual thong and cups," Brandy stated. Quarterjax buzzed the acceptance and left the room once again. She felt completely relaxed as the spa finished her massage and rolled back into the wall unit. Brandy got off the massage table and walked towards her bedroom. Walking nude through her complex was freeing to her. She rather relished her time away from Earth. No interstellar traffic jams, no polluted space, no political upheaval between the National Parties, and most of all no advertisements. Brandy always hated the way Earth sold billboards advertising other planets resources and prime vacation spots. You couldn't travel to a wasteroom without seeing one. It was always about the coin.

Quartjax was waiting to dress her. The autocloset had the proper clothing perimeters and all she had to do was step inside and Quarterjax would clean and dress her. Brandy walked to the mirror and examined herself. It did seem that the lighter and purer air of Raswa was making her look young again. She looked almost like she did when she was in the University. She was only on the planet for two months and she appeared to be in her early twenties again. Her breasts were thrust upwards and firmer then they had ever been. They were a mere 34b cup when she arrived, but now they were a more rounded 32c. The weight loss was evident around her midsection where her muscular form was more defined. Her legs seemed stronger and shapelier and Brandy felt proud of her 45-year-old body. Her tanned skin glowed in the lighted mirror. Even her silver hair seemed to soften and shine in her new environment and her teeth were pearly white. She heard the ding of an incoming message behind her. She whirled around and Quartjax opened her chest cavity again and the Psadareem looked directly at her from the monitor.

"Evening Psadareem," Brandy greeted the green-gilled alien. The Psadareem was a mighty ruler of his people, standing over 8 feet tall and a wide berth of over 400 pounds. Negotiations were never handled by any of his chamber nor would he accept assistance in this matter. Any such assistance would be met with disdain and ridicule. He enjoyed seeing Brandy in her natural human form and smiled or what seemed to be his best smile if not for the lack of trying. On each side of the Psadareem's thick lips were gills and eyes. The Psadareem's fishlike face was atop of a massive gelatin-like body that scintillated in each one of his movements. There was neither arms nor legs, but the body was capable of stretching itself outward and upward and could cling to almost any substance at almost any temperature below 125 ncg.

"Yours is mine Brandy human," the Psadareem delivered. "I come call on barter now."

"Dearest Psadareem," Brandy placated, "you know all too well bartering hours are closed to mid-time tomorrow. If it is another matter I can help you with, I am here to serve, as always."

"Brandy human, you must barter now I need more doskaryakatay. My people need I must barter you now."

"You know the rules Psadareem," Brandy argued. She brushed back her hair as if to drive the next point home. "I am a patient bargaineer and my time is a valued asset. Now is my time, and I do not barter now. I do not break the rules that the Raswa Chun Chun have graciously given me to barter on their home. Now, please do not disturb my time for bartering purposes. If you desire consul, I am always here for you oh great Psadareem."

As Brandy smiled back at the Psadar ruler, she noticed that the alien didn't seem to be comforted by her refusal. Quarterjax converted most tongues to her earthspeak, but some words just did not translate. This seemed the case now as the Psadareem stretched his form upwards and out of the frame of the screen. He screamed unrecognizable words, which would probably be some sort of colorful language if Quarterjax's memory chips could convert it. Brandy waited patiently for the Psadareem to return to view. In a sudden flash, the ruler's face filled the screen again.

"You do not Brandy human understood my position, I barter now rules or no rules. I am Psadareem you Brandy human and you must place yourself now and barter."

"You try my patience Psadareem. I am not a plaything for you. Do not order me around or I will pull my..."

"I will order you, Brandy human," the Psadareem interrupted. " You barter now or you will not like me soon. Brandy human will not like the taste of angry Psadareem."

"Do not threaten me," Brandy argued.

"Psadareem is nice to Brandy human. Psadareem nice in the bartering and give to Brandy human plenty of Psadar gifts. You have many dark eels to eat. Psadareem give to you. You jump to the Frozen Kingdom don't you Brandy human? All thanks to the Psadareem. You enjoy Quarterjax, yes? Again gift we give to Brandy human."

"I appreciate your bartering and it is nice you gifted Quarterjax to me. You have been nice to me, but rules are still rules. They are not mine and I will not break them for you. End of discussion."

"No," Psadareem demanded. "Brandy human will discussion with Psadareem. Barter now or like not what I give to you."

"I don't appreciate your stance on this Psadareem," Brandy pleaded. "I expect better of such a great barterer as yourself. Let us break from this now and not mention it again."

"Brandy human, barter now! My patience is now far away from the Psadareem. Do not try the Psadareem further more."

The screen flashed and turned a bright orange for a microsecond and once again the Psadareem was staring angrily at Brandy. She looked up at Quarterjax and noticed a slight tilt in the head as if the bot was on energy-saving mode. Waving a hand at Quarterjax, the bot did not respond, so she touched it and received a slight shock that jolted her slightly. Quarterjax returned her stare then.

"Yes Brandy?" Quarterjax asked. She shook off the machine and returned to the Psadareem.

"I think I will inform the Chun Chun what Psadareem is trying to do. Good day Psadareem. Off Quarterjax!" The screen went black and the chest cavity closed seamlessly. She grunted at the blank screen and shook her head in disgust. Brandy made a mental note to look into a full diagnostic for Quarterjax to see if this sudden lapse was serious. She looked back towards the mirror and noticed a small purplish speck on her left ass cheek. She felt it, but it didn't seem anything serious.

Day 4

"Listen to me Psadareem," Brandy ordered. "Ever since you forced your barter upon me in off tour, you have been rude and demanding. I think it is time for you to find a new bargaineer."

"Psadareem barter with Brandy human only," Psadareem responded matter-of-factly.

"You must behave yourself then and barter nice. The Velf Queen has been very upstanding in her barter."

"Thank you, Brandy," the Velf Queen replied from her monitor.

"Nonsense," Psadareem interjected. "The Psadareem nice to Brandy human and we show our smile to you now." The ruler flashed a toothless grin in his giant maw. The smile was his way of appeasing Brandy. The Psadareem was trying to make peace for now, and Brandy would embrace it. She needed the Psadareem just as much as he needed her. The Velf Queen and the Psadareem were her biggest coin contributors and she certainly would not like to cut out them if she could help it. Tomorrow was another day. Unconsciously, Brandy scratched her derriere.

Day 5

Brandy looked at the rash that seemed to be spreading along her left side of her ass. It was a bit itchy and the ointment prescribed by Quarterjax wasn't helping much. Quarterjax seemed to be having some sort of delay problem and the usual speed in which Brandy grew accustomed to was all but gone. She didn't want to contact the Psadareem about the problem so she called a bot repair company within Quarterjax's directory. A bot was dispatched immediately and while Brandy was at work, Quarterjax was being adjusted and hopefully fixed.

Day 10

"Would Brandy like dessert today?" Quarterjax asked opening up it's chest to reveal several delectable temptations in the monitor. Brandy stared at the screen almost transfixed on the rotating array of treats and settled on the Oloho cheese tart. She had such a sweet tooth the last couple of days. Usually she would've been happy with a berry or two. It also kept her mind off of that itchy ass rash which seemed to be still festering. Quarterjax recommended an allergy pill, which she didn't want to take yet. In hopes that the ointment would finally work, but her patience was running thin on that matter.

Day 14

"Brandy human barter now," the Psadareem announced through the view screen at once to Brandy.

"Haven't we had this discussion all ready Psadareem?" Brandy replied.

"Barter,"

"Bye Psadareem, see you tomorrow. Off Quarterjax."

The screen did not turn off as directed and Brandy repeated the order and Quarterjax just stood still.

"You must barter now Brandy human," the Psadareem stated. Brandy looked at the green alien and back at Quarterjax, which seemed to be lifeless accept for the monitor.

"I do not know what happened to my bot, but I assure you that bartering will not be the result of it. Good day Psadareem." Brandy walked behind Quarterjax and away from the screen. "Quarterjax," she continued, "can you hear me?"

"Yes Brandy," Quarterjax answered.

"Turn off the stellar connect now, Quarterjax," Brandy ordered. The buzz of the connection and the heavy breathing of the Psadareem ceased abruptly and the chest closed. She looked around at the hairless bot and rubbed her knuckles on her ass rash to comfort herself.

Day 18

The Velf Queen made a good barter and this disquieted the Tarumba Group, which were left to relinquish the bid and focus on the next barter. The Queen smiled in delight.

"Well done your majesty," Brandy cheered. Brandy remembered the first time she met the Velf Queen, and the immediate impression she made on her. The Velf were a rather hairy species, yet the Queen in all her glory was the hairiest of them all. No facial features could be seen behind the tuft of carpet covering her face. The hair would shift slightly when she spoke, but the words were never muffled to her credit. The Queen liked to challenge in barter and her success was reliant on the fear of rising coin and the sudden retreat she surprised her adversaries with. If she raised the barter and the others followed and raised it once more, she might raise it to a staggering level to see if the others would follow or retreat himself or herself. What looked like to be keen interest might end up in the laps of others who followed her barter. She played a masterful barter and often spent her coin wisely. The Psadareem found the Queen to be more of an admirer than an adversary. Anyone who would spend equal coin to buy with the Psadareem were good barterers.

"Thank you Brandy," the Velf Queen responded happily.

After the bartering was done for the day, the Velf Queen often spoke intimately with Brandy. It seemed being a human was a fascination for the Queen. She had met several humans before Brandy accepted the job as chief bargaineer, but none were female. This delighted the Queen and found in Brandy a kinship of sorts. They often spoke about barter, but the Queen was more interested in Earth and human life. The Queen remembered the days when humans procreated through a partner and carried the child through a lengthy period of time before the new human was hatched. Brandy wasn't around for that stage of Earth history and she did not have much to add. They spoke about the land, the waters and all the Earth inhabitants. Now as they discussed the previous days of bartering, Brandy had a question to ask.

"I have a bit of a personal problem," Brandy offered, "and since you knew some of the other human bargainers that have come before me, I figured you might be able to help."

"Do tell," the Queen replied.

"Well I was wondering if any of the other humans ever complained about skin irritations? Like a rash or inflammation?"

"As I recall," the Queen began, "I remember one a few years ago that fussed about a purple spot on his skin that grew in size over time."

"Do you remember any of the details?" Brandy asked.

"Let me see," the Queen stood motionless in Brandy's view screen. Another advantage for the Queen in barter was that no one could ever read an expression on her face because there was never any expression to read. "As I recall, this human said it itched quite a bit."

"Anything else?" Brandy inquired excitedly.

"I am afraid I don't think he was talking to anyone when he was fussing about it. Do you have this affliction my dear?"

"Yes," Brandy confessed. "It started a few weeks ago and hasn't lessened one bit. I tried some ointment that my bot applied, but the rash just grows and gets itchier by the day. I don't like taking pills, but that seems the next step."

"I will find this human's name and maybe you can find out if he is reachable for questioning?"

"That would be sweet of you dear Queen."

Day 22

"Well thanks for looking into it your Majesty," Brandy told the Velf Queen whilst scratching her bare buttock. The Queen returned the information that the man, Hurloon Jambawambi, who once had a similar rash problem, was now deceased.

"You might want to look into your station medical records for the human," the Queen informed. "You might never know what you might uncover at your end."

"No pun intended right?" Brandy mused. This went over the Velf Queen's head. After conferencing with the Queen, she gave orders to Quarterjax to look into the matter with the Chun Chun. The rash had stop growing, but the purple glow was a bit nerving for Brandy. At the size and similar shape of a morshelberry, she could cover it up with a pair of bikini briefs and no one would be any the wiser. Yet the itch remained and since she wanted it to stop, Quarterjax gave her a pill to take. Soon after she fell asleep.

Day 25

"Psadareem," Brandy relented, "you are a truly gifted barterer and I appreciate your skills, so I will let you have the Xaquax-J and close the barter for this item." She cleared the screen of the product and introduced the Yolley Bars for barter. She fielded the usual questions and the barter began with the opening bid once again by the Floo. On the screen she received a private message from the Psadareem.

"Brandy human tired she looks," the Psadareem proclaimed. "The Psadareem suggests Brandy human rest she does and we conference later for Psadareem."

"I thank you for your concern for my health your Greatness. Although, as you know private bartering happens only on mid-time during the advantage hour, and that is long over Psadareem." Brandy returned to the barter. She did feel weary and looked forward to some rest time. The allergy pills were taking their toll, but at least the problem wasn't serious. The medical records that Quarterjax was able to obtain from the Chun Chun were classified, but bartering had its privileges. The report said that the rash was an allergic reaction to some metallic component and with proper medication the rash went away. Quarterjax had the proper medication all along, and she was relieved that the itching at been reduced.

Day 29

Brandy looked into the mirror and was pleased to see the rash was almost gone. The medication certainly did its job, but the tiredness that overtook her at night was getting worse. She had trouble concentrating from time to time and felt a little weak. It got better during the day, but she had little energy to do much as soon as mid-time was over. The Psadareem was being kind to her of late and she thought their relationship had improved since the incident some weeks back. He had been checking on her after hours to see if she was okay and teased her about bartering. He still flashed his toothless grin and mentioned how easy it would be to barter with no one around, but he just laughed it off. She smiled back and almost agreed with him out loud, but she kept her thoughts to herself. It would be easier if they bartered now. More coin for her, but the rules kept her from crossing the line.

Day 30

She stirred awake, groggy and disoriented. Brandy looked up at Quartjax and her chest screen was flashing a message from the Psadareem. Leaning back on her elbows on the bed, she looked up and greeted the Psadareem.

"Yes Psadareem what brings you to me this late hour?" Brandy questioned, slurring her speech from the lack of energy.

"Psadareem is here to make barter," He grunted. His big maw opened in a confident gesture.

"You got to be kidding me?" Brandy complained.

"Brandy woman is ready now, Psadareem knows this to be true."

"Brandy woman is far from ready. Psadareem, you have bothered me this way for the last time. I am blocking your viewer and the Chun Chun will be notified immediately. Quarterjax off!" Quarterjax did not turn the monitor off and stood in place in front of Brandy.

"Fail you do Brandy woman," the Psadareem scolded Brandy in a childlike way. "Psadareem warned Brandy woman pay she must."

"I have had enough of this, Quarterjax off now!" No response from her bot. She pulled the covers back from her naked body, and she saw the orange flash of light fill the screen again for a split second. Something was very wrong and Brandy found she had little strength to get out of bed.

"Quarterjax," Psadareem announced, "implement order 132902KJ4A immediately."

Without hesitation Quarterjax pulled the remaining covers off the bed. Brandy was too shocked and fatigued to stop what happened next. The bot climbed on top of Brandy and spread her arms and legs to the various posts and secured them quickly with a liquid adhesive. Brandy felt dreamy and found it hard to focus on what Quarterjax was trying to do to her. After spreading her out in a big X-shape the bot left the room and returned with the spa XR-3000. The spa had the versatility to become a tanning machine, a full body massage and several shiatsu combinations and encase her whole body. Quarterjax spread the machine over each leg and arm and right up to her neck. After programming internally the machine became a snug fitting body suit. Except for her head, she looked like a bot herself. The shiny metallic body suit felt very heavy and she couldn't move.

"Quarterjax you must cease these orders," Brandy protested. "These are not mine. You are still in my control and you must listen to only me as your programming states."

Brandy felt a little vibration throughout the suit. She didn't understand why Quarterjax was listening to orders from the Psadareem and what was he up to? A massage wasn't the way to make her barter so it must be something else she thought. The vibrations were soothing and in her sleepy state, she had trouble keeping her eyes open. Soon Brandy was out cold.

Dingus Guy
Dingus Guy
79 Followers
12