Day Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
A guard wakes up the next day.
1.8k words
4.48
17k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tripwire
Tripwire
23 Followers

“Mr. Derrick? Are you awake?” A nagging voice pulled at me trying to drag me out of that warm deep pit my mind had fled to. Slowly I opened an eye. Too of a cheerful smile greeted me. Where the hell was I? A look of concern filled this cheerful face. “Mr. Derrick you are at St. Stephens’s hospital. You were brought here two days ago.” Groaning slightly, I opened the other eye. “Doctor, Mr. Derrick is awake.” I almost whinced at the cliched line. An older woman, also with too bright a smile, walked in and waved the nurse out. She closed the door almost all the way and glanced down at an aluminum clipboard she was holding.

“Hello, my name is Doctor Rubina. How are you feeling?” I felt like hundred miles of bad road.

“Like someone goose-stepped through my brain.” She nodded and jotted some notes on the clipboard.

“So what happened Tom?” I thought back...a few memories floated to the surface.

“All I can remember was being struck from behind and waking up here.” I tried to smile it was a feeble one at best. I tried to sit up but couldn’t. The Doctor looked at me and smiled apologetically.

“Sorry, we had to restrain you. You kept trying to rip out your IV, while you were unconscious.” Both of my arms were bound with medical restraint cuffs attached to the side of the hospital bed.

“I am conscious now. Take them off.” More memories floated to the surface. I remembered, John screaming at me. Trying to wake me up. The inside of an ambulance, something being shoved into my arm, and screaming.

“Tom? Are you remembering more?” I glanced up at the Doctor, nodded. “What are you remembering?” I hesitated for a moment.

“Being in an Ambulance, and trying to rip an IV loose from my arm.” Doctor Rubina nodded.

“Anything else?” There was something else but I could not put my finger on it. She noticed my look of frustration. “It is okay, Tom memory loss is common from a head injury.” She looked back down at her clipboard. “And major blood loss.” I blinked a few more memories tumbled into place. “Are you okay?” I nodded.

“Blood loss?”

“A mystery that one. You came into the ER almost dead from blood loss, but there was none on your clothes.”

“I was dressed?” More memories flitted around.

“Yes, why do you ask?” I tried to shrug.

“For some reason I remember being naked. Most have been the blow to the head.” Doctor Rubina smiled.

“Other than the minor scrapes and abrasions on the back of your head and hips, there were two puncture wounds in your neck near the aorta. They are healing nicely thank goodness.” The hairs on the back of my neck rose. She chuckled a bit. “An attack at night, blood loss, and two holes in your neck. Sounds almost like a Vampire bit you.” I forced a laugh. “Well, Mr. Derrick, we should have you out of here in a few more days.” She turned to leave and paused. “Mr. Derrick, are you involved in any sub-culture activities?”

“No.” A white smile seemed to grow in my mind.

“Well be careful there are diseases we cannot cure yet. I will have a nurse come in here and remove the restraints. I nodded only half listening, I was no longer concerned with the restraints. No, I was more concerned with the setting of the sun outside my window.

That night I stayed awake thinking convincing myself that it was just a dream. I fell asleep when the sun rose. At noon a nurse woke me.

“Mr. Derrick, some gentlemen from the police department want to speak with you.” A cold empty feeling grabbed my stomach. If I told them everything I was remembering, it would get me tossed in the nut hut for sure. They were very polite, and made me repeat my story several times. I smiled to myself. They couldn't trip me up, because I was not lying. I was just not telling everything. As they started to leave, he paused and looked me in the eyes.

“One last thing, why are you not sleeping at night and only during the day?” I tried not to shake very much.

“I work mainly graveyard shift and am used to late hours.” He nodded and wished me a good day, and then left.

That was my pattern for the next few days, awake at night, and sleeping until noon. After that I had convinced myself I had imagined the whole thing, probably some Satanist knocked me out and drained my blood for a ritual.

I woke with a start, it was the last night in the hospital. I had fallen asleep. Someone was in my room. The crunching sound of someone adjusting their self while sitting woke me the rest of the way. I saw her sitting in the room’s rocking chair. I inched my hand up towards where the call button was pinned to my pillow.

“Tom, what are you doing?” Stephanie’s voice, paralyzed me. She knew I was awake.

“I was going to buzz the front desk for some water. I am a bit thirsty.” Stephanie laughed.

“You didn’t know I was here?” It wasn’t really a question, she already knew the answer. I shrugged. Stephanie stood up, the moonlight seemed to wrap and warp itself around her. All I could see of her was a sharp white smile. I could feel her hazel eyes seeking mine. Quickly, I looked down at the bed sheets. Somewhere in the back of my mind a voice was screaming at me to not look at her. Without a sound, she was standing next to the hospital bed. Her black skirt, contrasted vividly with the white sheets.

“you’re just a dream.” Stephanie laughed as her slim cold fingers cupped my chin and slowly lifted my face to look up at her.

“No, maybe a nightmare, but not a dream.” I t felt as if my eyes were being slowly dragged up her slim face, to her hazel eyes. I could feel her slowly peeling away my will like the rind off of an orange. I feebly shook my head.

“Just a hallucination.” My voice sounded weak and brittle like the icicle hanging outside my window. Stephanie’s eyes narrowed. I felt a sudden weight on the end of my bed. I blinked, she was on the end of the bed her eyes grabbing mine. Slowly, she slid the white sheets down off of me. Their paleness seemingly being swallowed by the dark of her skirt. I could feel icy fingertips lifting up the hem of my hospital robe. I could feel my cock stir.

“Tom, what am I?” The hem rose higher the hair on my legs stiffened. The hem rose higher, an almost hungry moan escaped my lips. I closed my eyes, trying to stop, to shut out what was happening to me. Perhaps more importantly, to deny the growing excitement inside of me. I felt a cold wet tongue lick and then lips kissing my knee and then slowly, they started moving up. I opened my eyes. Her long black hair lightly tickled and brushed my legs. Bit by bit, her lips, teeth, and tongue worked their way up. Stephanie glanced up and smiled. “Tom, what am I?” Again my eyes were lost within hers.

Never braking the gaze into my eyes, she lowered herself by her arms, I could feel her breasts under the white blouse she was wearing. My cock stiffened and rose up aroused at the feeling of her lips and hair. Another smile, this time her mouth hovered less than an inch over my manhood. She opened her mouth. I could see the sharp points of her fangs.

“Please.....” I half-begged and half-protested. Her tongue flicked out and lightly tapped the head of my cock.

“Close your eyes if that will help you dispel me, Tom.” Her voice mocked. I closed my eyes dreading and at the same wanting to feel her bite, to burn with pleasure as her fangs sank into me. I felt cold wet lips kiss the head of my shaft. Then, they were on my belly as Stephanie kissed higher. I felt the white blouse’s silky material drag across my aroused cock, further stripping my will to resist her. I moaned again as she crawled further up, my cock’s head sliding between her breasts. “Tom, what am I?” I felt her knees on my hips. She sat up. “ Open your eyes. Tom.” I opened them.

Stephanie sat astride me. “I am sorry you are in the hospital, I only wanted a taste. “ A smile played around her lips. “I just wanted you for a night, but ....” Another smile. “You seemed to call to me, and...” Stephanie reached behind herself and wrapped her cold fingers around my cock. “Your heartbeat was.” She lean forward slightly her teeth just inches from my throat. I shivered. Her hand guided the head of my cock, until it just rested inside her cunt. She leaned back her pussy sucking and swallowing me up inside her. “Intoxicating..” It came out as a hiss. As my cock was wrapped and hugged by her cunt. Stephanie, through half slit eyes, looked down at me. “Tom, your body knows what I am.” She lifted up slightly and then ground back down. “Tom, what am I?” Up again releasing and then down again entrapping and squeezing me. Her hands flew up to hold the sides of my head. Stephanie’s eyes gazed deeply into mine. I shivered, cold, like a being dosed with a bucket of ice water. I blinked no longer did I seem stuck in a dream.

“Tom, I have released my hold on your mind.” I grabbed for the call button and opened my mouth to scream for help. Her hands grabbed both of mine and held them, with inhuman strength over my head pinning them to the mattress. Her mouth latched on to mine swallowing the half-born scream. I thrashed under her. Her pussy clenched and milked my cock with an almost desperate hunger. She moaned into my mouth, as she ground her clit wetly against my struggling hips. I could feel myself nearing the edge. I groaned back into her mouth, my tongue entwining with hers. Stephanie broke away from my lips. “Struggle some more it,” she lifted her hips up, “feels so good,” her hips slammed down onto mine burying me to the hilt of her milking spasming cunt. “Tom, what am I?” I felt myself pressed against the edge of a dark pit. “What am I??!!??” Faster and harder she rode me. I didn’t care if I was insane. My cock spasm up inside of her. I jumped into the darkness.

“you’re a vampire...” I whispered lost in the feeling.

“Good boy ...good boy.” Stephanie breathed into my ear as I felt her cunt start to shudder around me again.

Tripwire
Tripwire
23 Followers