Day By the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing her throat, Bra took as much of his dick as she could inside her mouth. The torrent of groans and moans that flowed from him serving to excite her further as she slid back up to his pulsating tip, and then repeating the action, plunging his cock back into her warm mouth and moaning around him.

"Ooh fuck Bra!" Gohan almost screamed, tangling his fingers in her blue hair. It was unbelievable to him that it was Bra who was pleasuring him, the innocent little girl he had watched growing up and whom he had had given him a kiss on each of his birthdays. However, he also had little inclination of stopping her while that glorious mouth was wrapped around him.

As her motions gradually increased in speed, Bra could feel his body beginning to stiffen and as her tongue gently massaged the sensitive glands across his crown; the teen closed her eyes and enjoyed the image she had been dreaming of. It was one of those moments she could only dream about but never believed it could come true; the most powerful man in the galaxy turned to a withering mass just by her simplest touch. Thinking about her predicament from as much of a logical point of view as she could; she realised that she was kneeling in her bikini on the carpeted floor of the Son's office, giving head to the most gorgeous and powerful man she had ever seen, was also her best friend's father. She was also madly lusting after the same man and although Gohan's feelings towards her were an enigma; she didn't care.

Bra could feel Gohan's orgasm approaching, as much as he was trying to suppress it she could feel his cock beginning to twitch. In her mind she imagined him spraying his seed all over her face, marking her as his with his hot cum but at the same time her hunger for him was unyielding and she wanted to taste him.

"Oh Kami! Suck it, Bra... oh so close..." Gohan's pleasure-filled words and the bittersweet taste of his pre-cum aroused her further and while still squeezing the base with her fingers, she began sucking hard on the bulbous head while gently scrapping her teeth across the glands until, with a last long moan, he spilled his sticky seed down her throat. She swallowed as much of his essence as she could before taking her lips off of his cock to stop from choking.

Wiping the remnants of his release from her lips with the back of her hand, Bra looked up and smiled like a fox as she laid eyes on her lover's dazed but satisfied expression, it looked like her blow job had done the trick. Deciding to take her chance, she got to her feet and carefully straddled his waist. Reaching down, she gripped the fabric of her bikini and shifted it aside while positioning her core above his still rigid cock before plunging down.

It hurt. He was inside her so fast that it sent a white hot pain shooting along her nerves; causing her to seize his shoulders and dig her fingernails into his flesh. Gohan gasped, startled out of his euphoric stupor, his dark eyes widening at the mixed feelings of surprise, pleasure and pain crashing down on him. Her heart was thudding loudly in her chest and her body hurt; he felt so hard and just so impossibly large. Bra could only sit as still as she could, waiting as she felt her body trying to adjust to his presence. That first flare of pain was mostly gone and beneath it Bra could feel a slowly surfacing tide of pleasure.

As she was slowly consumed by the pleasure, Bra never felt Gohan move until she found herself lying on the man's desk. In one swift motion he took hold of her ankles and jerked them upward, raising her feet up to the level of his shoulders. It happened so fast she could barely react. All that she was truly aware of was the feeling of his long shaft buried within her warmth by his solid abdomen.

"You want this?" he asked, staring down at her with a wild look in his eye, gently rocking his hips to emphasise his meaning as his hands ran down the length of her legs to seize her narrow waist, almost digging his nails into her delicate skin.

"Yes..." she gasped, trying desperately to meet his teasing motion but restrained by the hold he had on her.

"You want me?"

"Yessss..."

"What do you want?"

"I...uh! I....I want..."She could fell tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. Why was he being so cruel?

"Tell me..." His voice cool, but the predatory gleam in his eyes was deviant and he drew back until just the crown remained inside her.

"I...I want-I want you to fuck me!" With a sudden thrust he embedded himself within her slick eager walls, starting up a fierce rhythm that had her wailing with delight as she moved to meet his thrusts; his powerful hands guiding her movements in time with his own.

Bra was quickly lost in the pleasure she was experiencing; Gohan was filling her like nothing she could imagined, she could feel his thick cock pulsating and stretching her velvety walls every time he entered her; and she was sure that if he kept on ramming into her at that pace she would be badly sore by the evening.

A deep, low moan reverberating through Gohan's throat as he forced himself even deeper into her sopping wet channel, his lustful gaze fixed on her barley covered breasts. With each of his powerful thrusts, her large orbs would jerk forward and increasing his pace, ruthlessly pounding into the girl prostrated beneath him, he watched as her small D-cup breasts bounced with his movements. Grunting and groaning quietly with every thrust, he couldn't help but love the feel of this teen's tight sheath around his large cock.

His clutch on her thighs never slacked, in fact it seemed to become tighter to the point where she was sure his knuckles were white and he would either bruise her black and blue for a month or else draw blood but she could hardly care. Nothing could pull her from the incredible wave of sensations that were spreading through her like wild fire.

"Uh-uh-uh-oh Gohan! Oh Kami! Oh Kami! Oh it's so good!" the bluenet moaned as he worked his cock in and out of her hot cunt before her eyes widened and her head flung back as a high-pitched moan flew from her lips. Smiling as he realised he'd just directly hit her sweet spot, Gohan focused all his attention on striking that spot. Watching with satisfaction as a look of pure ecstasy washed over her beautiful face as she grabbed for the edge of the desk, clawing for any sort of purchase.

Getting an idea, Gohan flashed a wicked grin that would have otherwise reminded the girl of her father as his arm slipped beneath her waste before suddenly hoisting her up, nearly bending her in half. Wasting no time, Gohan quickly ripped the top away with his teeth before wantonly attacking her breasts. As Bra wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, he caught a rosy nipple between his teeth. Excited by her loud moans of pleasure, he licked hotly around the bud before switch to its twin while thrusting into her tight depths, his hip bone crashing against her clit on every plunge.

"Ughhh...so tight...so tight!" moaned Gohan, his tongue licking at and around the hard buds of the girl's nipples and sending shiver's down her spine, making her clamp her velvety walls around his hard dick like a vice as he worked himself in out of her vagina with more intensity.

"Oh Kami Gohan, it's so good! Harder! Harder!" she begged him, arching her back in sheer pleasure and pressing her bouncing bosom into his jaws. Although her cries of passion were know reaching a dangerously high volume, Bra couldn't have cared. The almost nirvana like high she was cresting left little care in her as his already insanely deep exploration of her depths pushed her to the point of madness . "PLEASE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! FUUUUCK ME!"

Doing as his princess ordered, Gohan adjusted himself slightly before moving forward in an almost bone shattering thrust and all Bra could do was hold onto his shoulders as she felt his dick slamming into the very roof of her channel.

"YES! YES! OH FUCKKK YEEEEEEES!" She screamed as an cataclysmic orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave but the man didn't even consider slowing down as he continued his thrusting; driving her towards yet another orgasm. However neither lover noticed the slight creak of the opening office door or the blur of ebony hair hurrying past, their minds totally absorbed in the sensation of pure bliss that they were feeling as their bodies moved in perfect synchronism.

"GOHAN! OOOOH FUCK YES!!!" Bra cried. "GOHAN!!! OHHH YESS!!! PLEEEASE GIVE ME MORE!!!!"

Gohan's eyes shut tight as he felt himself nearing his limit. Bra was really close too, and when he hit her pleasure spot once more; the princess couldn't hold back and she came in fresh wash of hot steamy essence. The feeling of her inner walls convulsing and tightening in erratic spasms around his thick member was too much and he let out a low cry before spilling himself inside Bra, their bodies bucking and writhing together as they each rode out their rush of euphoria.

Utterly spent, the Sayain Princess collapsed back onto the hard wood of the desk. She was in desperate need of a shower but decided that a quick dip in the pool should take care of things until she could think up a plausible excuse to tell Pan. Content to simply bask in the afterglow, it wasn't until she felt movement and then the inevitable chill and emptiness of withdrawal that she glanced up to see Gohan reclining back into his desk chair. She didn't want to ponder what would happen now but when he looked at her, it was plain the desire was still burning inside of him, only momentarily stated.

Smiling broadly, she said "Can I stay over tonight?"

The End

12