Day in the Life Ch. 3

Story Info
He spends some time with Lita, & Trish walks in.
2.7k words
4.35
53k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
19 Followers

(The note and the question are to be italic, and the story is to be in "Celebrities")

NOTE: This story is in no way endorsed by the WWF or any other parties involved.

Tyler was your average 21-year-old guy; he went to a good collage and kept his grades rather high. He was like I said average that is until about a week ago. You see Tyler had always been a huge fan of the WWF, mainly the females. And one week he got news that the WWF was coming to his hometown, and he wanted to go but when he called they said they were all sold out. Then he saw an ad on TV telling him get could go get ticket at a local car dealer ship. He went there and Debra told him that he was the person that was going to get a VIP pass and a ticket.

She took him back to her dressing room, and fucked his brains out, then gave him the pass. He went to the event and ran in to Stephanie McMahon Helmsly, she told him he could get a job as a writer for WWF magazine. She took him to her fathers office, and she fucked him to more orgasms than ever before in his life. Now Tyler was feeling pretty good about him self and he started feeling even better the day he got the phone call to go to the WWF HQ and meet with Stephanie again to sign his contract. When he got the call he was so excited he almost forgot to pack his stuff. Anyway he packed and called the airlines and booked a flight and to make a long story short, he got to the building and sat in the waiting room waiting his turn.

When he heard his name he stood up out of the chair her was sitting in and followed the person back to Stephanie's office. He walked in and saw a contract on the desk with a pen to the right of it. He sat down and they began to read over the contract together. She walked around the desk to point out a few things. She leaned over to show him where to sign, and he look over and had a good view of her cleavage in her low cut black tank top. She looked down and saw him staring at her tits, and she thought of the good time that they had last time they were together. She leaned him closer so her tits got closer to his face. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. He felt her tongue pushing inside his mouth and shot his hand down and into her cleavage. She stood up and told him to get undressed as she began to strip down.

Before long they were both naked and kissing, and grabbing each other fiercely. He grabbed her by the waist and put her on top of the desk, and positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and she moaned, as he trusted it all the way inside her. She wrapped her legs around him and braced herself. He started to pump in and out of her, starting slowly and then picking up the pace. She moaned constantly as he fucked her and rubbed her tits. She quickly hit an orgasm and came with his thick cock still inside her. He felt her cum and he pulled out and rammed his cock deep in to her hot, dripping cunt hard. He did this several times and with every stroke she moaned loudly. He soon felt his ball tingle and tighten, she sensed this from the way his pace increased, and she slid off the desk and on to her knees and gripped him cock and put her mouth on it and drank up all his cum. He then got dressed and signed the contract, while Stephanie walked in to the bathroom and took a shower. As he walked out the room he heard a loud moan coming from inside the bathroom. He couldn't wait for his first day of work.

*******

With-in a few days from the day he signed the contract, he received a letter from Vince McMahon. The letter said that he was to go to the next WWF live event to interview some superstars who have big matches at the up-coming PPV Judgment day. His flight was in three days, so he had to pack and tell his current boss he quits. On the day of the flight he went to the airport and got to his flight forty-five minutes early. When the flight arrived, he boarded on first-class, and in three hours he arrived at the hotel that the WWF put him in. The day of the event, he got up and took a shower and did the usual morning routine and got dressed and get in his rent-a-car and went to the event. He arrived a few hours early as expected and walked around and met all the new people and when it was time for his event he took his seat backstage and watched it.

He took down some notes, and some other things about the night to write his article. After the last match one of the stagehands, a guy named Jack, gave him a list of a few superstars to interview. He followed the list, first to the Undertaker, then to Stone Cold. After those interviews he took the list back out of his pocket and looked at the last name, it was Lita he quickly got horny at the mere thought of her. He walked down the hallway and saw the women's locker room. He walked in and looked around and didn't see her. As he got closer to the back of the locker room he heard a shower running, and then shut off. In a few moments Lita walked out with a pink towel wrapped around her, low enough so Tyler could see about two inches of her cleavage. She walked out of the showers brushing her hair and humming to her self. She sat down, and looked over at him and gasped.

"Oh, are you the reporter Stephanie told me about?" She asked. "Shit word gets around in place" he thought to him self.

"Yeah, I was wonder in if I could ask you a few questions about your up coming match at Judgment Day?" He asked and didn't notice the slight bulge in his pants.

She noticed the bulge and a smile crept across her face. "Sure, just let me get something more covering on".

She said and then got up and walked over to the lockers and got her robe and dropped the towel. Tyler's jaw dropped as the towel did, he expected her to dress away from him. She turned her upper body, giving him a side view of one of her gorgeous, well-sized tits, and said, "Would stop staring at my ass and turn around." He politely looked away, and heard something fall. Out of reflex, his head looked over at the noise as she bent over to pick up her brush. He got a clear view of her slit and ass hole. Being a horny guy, this sight made him grunt slightly. She shot a look at him and he turned away tried not to stare at the voluptuous red heads sweet ass. She grabbed the robe off the top shelf and put it on. It was a red robe that was bit high, so he could she all most all the way to her ass. She tied the robe and sat down across from him.

He started to as her questions, and his cock began to grow in his pants once again. She glanced down at the bulge and her eyes widened at the size of it. The bulge didn't shrink in size much during the interview. But about half way through the interview, the tie on her robe began to come undone. With in a few minutes her robe flew open because of her tits pressing up against the robe. Her tits sprung free and he looked down her fit body from her tits to her bush. His cock was now rock hard, and almost busting out of his pants. She looked at the bulge in his pants and licked her lips.

"Well Stephanie wasn't lying when she said you were big, lets see how big." She said as she stood up and let her robe fall off. She knelt between his legs and unzipped his pants and reached inside his fly and grabbed his shaft and pulled it out. She gasped at the thickness and wrapped her mouth around the head and sucked on it hard. She stopped sucking after a few seconds and unbuttoned his pants and tugged them off. She threw his pants on the floor and went back to sucking him off. She wrapped her hand around the shaft while she teased the head with her tongue. He grabbed a hand full of her hair as she stated to deep throat him. He started to buck his hips and she started to speed up and run her tongue along the underside of his cock.

He felt his balls tingle and he shot five spurts of warm of cum against the back of her throat, and the sides of her mouth. Before his meat got soft she climbed on top of him and grabbed him shaft and ran the head along her slit. She let out a low moan he reached for her tits, he began to massage, and lick her lovely tits. His cock was hard again in a few moments and she lowered her warm, tight, wet cunt on to his hard cock and let out a moan. She started to rock back and fourth quickly, desperately trying to get all of his cock in her cunt. She hadn't had a cock this large in her in her life, and she was on cloud nine. She soon started to bounce on his cock, causing it to make a slurping-sound because she was so wet and before long her started to cum, and then stopped bouncing and tried to catch her breath.

All of the sudden the door swung open and Trish Stratus walked in reading a magazine. She looked up for her reading and saw Lita and Tyler starting at her. Her jaw dropped at the sight of Lita ass naked and fucking this guy. Lita got off Tyler and walked over to Trish, her eyes widened at the sight of his long, thick cock. Lita walked over to her, and looked her in the eyes and kissed her, Trish could taste Tyler's cum still on her lips. Trish wasn't sure what to do; she had been with Lita a few times before but never with a guy. She shot her hand down to Lita's ass and squeezed it. Lita grabbed the bottom of Trish's Shirt and pulled it off, revealing her bra clad tits. She grabbed her hand and led her over to Tyler.

She instructed Tyler to get off the chair, and he did. Lita then resumed Stripping Trish's cloths off, and before long she was naked except for her black lace bra. Trick sat down in the chair and spread her legs giving them a view of her freshly shaven slit. Lita and Tyler got on their hands and knees and both started to lick her cunt, and Lita started to finger her self. Tyler stood up and walked behind Lita and started lick her ass. Meanwhile Lita was licking Trish's inner thighs teasing her, she soon inserted her tongue in Trish's wet cunt. Tyler then started to fuck Lita from behinde with great speed, and very hard, and Lita was massageing Trish's tits.

They were all constantly moaning, and soon Tyler shot his hot load in Litas cunt causing her to cum as well. Trish still hadn't came yet, and Lita was becoming frustrated, and began to finger her with three of her fingers, and bite her clit. Since Lita was still working on Trish, he took his cock and pushed it in Lita sweet ass, causing her to moan and scream in to Trish's cunt. He pumped in and out of her ass, and Trish was bucking her hips forward on Litas mouth and moaning louder and louder. Tyler started going faster and harder in to Lita's ass, and soon filled her sweet ass with his hot cum. Around the same time he came In Lita's ass, Trish came on Litas mouth, and she swallowed all of her sweet nectar. Then Lita collapsed on the ground trying to regain her breath, after the sex sandwich she was in the middle of.

Trish then got up out of the chair and walked over to Tyler and told him to lie down on the ground, and he did as he was told. She went over to him and positioned her self over his cock, which, from the site of Trish over his cock was now hard again. "So I guess you're the guy Stephanie and Debra told us all about, and they weren't lying about certain things." She said. And then lowered her still wet cunt on to his hard cock and moaned as she took it all in. He reached up and unhooked her bra he smiled at the site of her huge tits. Se bounced up and down on his cock, as she reached for her tits and squeezed to life out of them. Then Lita, who was horny once again, straddled his face. She lowered her wet cunt on to his face, and he began to lick it furiously while he took his right had and pinched Litters nipples. Trish leaned forward while fucking Tyler and grabbed Litters head and began to make out with her. Before long Litter came on Tyler's face and this caused Tyler to shot his load deep in Trish's cunt. The feeling of his load hitting all angles of her cunt caused her to cum around his cock. After this incredible three way, they all passed out.

They were passed out for a few hours, and Litter was the first to wake up and she got her clothes out of her locker, got dressed and left. Then Tyler got up and noticed Litter had left, and looked to the left of him and saw Trish naked right next to him. He stood up him and got a horny idea, he grabbed her by the hip and slid his cock up and down her ass crack, this woke her up, she got up on to all fours. He started to push his hard cock into her tight asshole. She moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure with the pleasure getting stronger. He started to pump in and out of her gently. She moaned at him and ordered him to rip her apart, like the little slut he thought she was. He soon filled his second ass up of the night, and she was in pure ecstasy.

She pulled away from his cock, slowly taking it out of her asshole, and pushed him to the ground. She then began to lick him clean and give him a blowjob. She got off of him and put her wet cunt over his face, and said she wanted a little pleasure that Steph told her about. She dropped her cunt on to his waiting mouth and leaned forward and continued to blow him in the 69 position. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, and licked the underside of his cock. And he licked her slit, then fingered her with three fingers and bit her clit. Soon she came on his face, causing him to shot cum against the back of her throat, then she started to pull of his cock. While doing this she caught the last few spurts of cum went under her tongue.

She swallowed his entire load, as he did hers. She was then getting off him and he grabbed her by the waist and started to suck her tits. After a few moments he stopped and they got dressed and kissed him, and he pinched her tit and ass, and they walked out the door. He couldn't wait for his next day of work.

What's better in erotic stories?

-Lots of positions and lots of orgasms

-Few positions and few orgasms

Pimp-dawg
Pimp-dawg
19 Followers