Day Off From Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy has more suprises for her husband.
1.6k words
4.28
62k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked. What was I going to say? I had just shot cum all over the bedroom door, while I watched my gorgeous wife Amy, have the most erotic masturbation session any man could ever hope to witness.

So, like any other dumb male, I said the first thing I thought of; "Hell Yeah!" Then it hit me, "How did you know I was there?" I had painstakingly tried to avoid making any noise at all. I parked the car in the driveway, slowly opened the door, took of my shoes in the entrance, stepped on the outsides of the stairs.......

Her response, "Well Mallory called, waking me up, and I might add, interrupting a really hot dream. She had a question about soccer, so I had to go downstairs to the den and look it up. I saw you had left all of your work stuff here and that you never set the alarm system when you left. So, I put two and two together, figured out you were gonna try and surprise me by taking the day off as well. Since I was already horny, I got Mal off the phone as quickly as possible, ran upstairs and watched for you out the bedroom window, rubbing myself the whole time. When I saw you driving down the street I hopped back on the bed. Good thing you didn't take too long."

Walking into the room and grabbing a dirty t-shirt, I wiped the cum from my semi-flaccid dick and hand. "So, you had this planned all along did you?"

Tossing the shirt back into the dirty clothes hamper, I climbed onto the bed snuggling up to her. She said, "Yes... No...Well sorta.... I mean I wanted to fuck you, but I also thought you might just stay downstairs working, thinking that I was up here still asleep." I leaned into her and started to nibble and kiss her neck. She continued "I had to think of a way to get you up here. So I started moaning loudly, hoping that you would hear. Obviously it worked." I cupped a hand onto her right breast, bring her nipple to attention.

"What I didn't think about was that you would stay behind the door though. I thought you would come in and see what was going on and join in. Well that was the plan anyway. But when you didn't, and just stayed there, I got so turned on, I had to continue. I mean, it was such a rush knowing that you were watching me get off. I just got so wet thinking about you watching that I wanted to give you a good show, but at the same time hoping you would come in and stuff me with your big cock. Well, when you didn't, I remembered that I had Robert lying in my drawer, and used him to fill me up instead." (Robert being the name of her thick, 8 inch vibrator I got her as a Valentines Day gift last year while she was away due to work.)

I reached down with my hand and covered her still very wet pussy. "Mmmm..."

"You see! I am still dripping damn-it!" I went to slide a finger between her folds "Ayeee! Don't do That!" She cried, as she pushed my hand away and turned to her side facing me. "It's still super sensitive. You're gonna have to wait a bit Honey. For now just lay here, I'm not done with you yet."

There was a glint to Amy's eyes I hadn't seen in a while. She pushed me on to my back and climbed on top of me, smashing our lips together. Yum, I could still taste a little of her sweet nectar that was left lingering on her tongue, as she forced it past my teeth. Her hands went down to my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. She rubbed her hands up and down my chest, lowering her mouth to my nipples licking and sucking on them. This continued for a bit while I ran my hands through her wave brunette hair. Slowly her hands made their way down my stomach and to the fly of my pants where my cock had started to once again stiffen. She began to stroke it in her right hand while her left was trying to undue the buttons of my pants with little success. Exasperated, she released my rigid member and put both hands to work on my pants. Finally, getting the buttons unfastened, she stepped off the bed and slowly pulled my pants and boxers off my hips, and down my legs. As she maneuvered the garments off me she paused and lowered her lips giving the tip of my cock a kiss and a lick with her tongue. "There, now you are just like me" she said.

"Not quite, you still have you tank top on" I replied.

"Fine!" She exclaimed, as she grabbed the bottom of the shirt yanking it above her head and off. Her boobs bounced free as she threw it at me, hitting me square in the face.

"Nice shot" I quipped. As I went to remove her shirt, Amy grabbed my eight inch cock and went to work. Stopping what I was doing, I just repositioned the shirt back over the top of my face and inhaled her own unique fragrance with every breath. As she climbed back onto the bed, she straddled my legs and resumed molesting my cock with her hand, rubbing my escaping fluid once again all over my bulbous head and shaft.

Slowly lowering her mouth to my dick, Amy wrapped her tongue around my head and slurped up my slick cum. As she trailed her tongue down my length she paused at my shaved balls and sucked on one then the other. Periodically she would lower her mouth, and lick at my nether region while holding onto my cock with her hand. She would flick her tongue up and down between my crack, and then rise back up to my scrotum and resume sucking my boys. Each time her tongue would brush against my puckered asshole. Since, my legs were captured by her ever moistening thighs, she couldn't insert her tongue, but it was as close to tossing salad as she had ever been before, and it drove me crazy. I tried to open my legs to give her more access, but she would clamp down on me, prohibiting my movement each time. "That's not fair" I protested.

"Hush, or I'll stop" she replied. Well, I guess tossing salad would have to wait for another time.

With her tits rubbing up against my thighs, Amy finally raised her mouth on to my cock, swallowing a good six inches. Upon release, she would rub her teeth along the underside of my shaft, or bite the tip, and then lightly blow on my moist head, causing shivers to run up my spine. All of this was to remind me that she was in charge, and it seemed like it went on for hours.

With her mouth firmly reattached to my cock, her hands started to work the base of my shaft, rolling and then firmly squeezing my balls causing me to wince. It brought me both pleasure and pain. I figured two could play at that game, so I reached down searching for her breast. Once found, I grabbed her right boob and pinched her nipple hard, causing her to yelp out in pain and then purr like a kitten as I released the pressure. The vibration of her throat rippled along the length of my cock. "Damn that feels good" I said, causing her to increase her speed and suction. Amy was sucking and bobbing like a women possessed, and I definitely encouraged her with all my moaning and cussing, "Damn that's good! Fuck yeah! Suck my cock you whore!"

With saliva pooled at the base of my cock, she ran her fingers through it coating them with lubricant. Then she lowered her slick fingers toward the opening of my ass while spreading my thighs apart. She rubbed the goo over my brown hole, and inserted her middle finger. With so much fluid, her digit slid past my sphincter and up to her knuckles easily. She pulled it back out and thrust it back in, quickening the pace.

As Amy's finger pumped in and out of my ass, and her mouth slid up and down my cock, I was pushed over the edge. "I'm gonna cum, Baby," I said, as I grabbed the back of her head. "You ready. Here it COMMEESSS! OH YEAH, FUCK! TAKE THAT! SUCK MY COCK DRY BITCH!"

Jet after jet of hot cum was released into my wife's waiting mouth. So much streamed out, she couldn't swallow it all. It started to dribble out the side of her mouth, sliding down my shaft onto my sack. As I became spent, she removed her finger from my ass and released my cock from her mouth. She lowered her tongue and licked the complete length of my member saying, "Mmm, I just love the taste of cum on a stick."

After cleaning my pole, she climbed up onto stomach and lowered her mouth onto mine. The taste of cum filled my mouth as she pushed a glob into it with her tongue. "Suck my tongue baby, taste your cum" Since I had no other choice, I did as I was told, I sucked on her tongue until all my cum was gone.

With her tongue removed Amy looked at me, "Mmm that was good."

"Yes," I replied "You are full of all sorts of surprises today."

A smile came over her face. "The day is still young. You still need to take me out for breakfast and shopping. But first, we need to make myself presentable." Uh oh......That glint was back into her eyes again.

To be continued.........