Day One

Story Info
Their first D/s and bi experience together.
1.9k words
4.19
30.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm June day. The scent of cherry blossoms filled the air. I was just relaxing sipping on some iced tea, when the phone rang. As soon as the called said hello, my heart jumped. That wonderful British accent made me weak at the knees. It was Master Brian.

Now I had talked to Master Brian, and his sub only online, and on the telephone. We were all discussing the possibility of a companion for the two of them. I liked the idea of being trained with another submissive, since I was new to the scene and had no real experience. But I knew in my heart I was a submissive and wanted the chance to explore it.

Well, Brian informed me that the lovely Karen was there, and today was the day for the "interview" He told me where and what time to meet Karen. He'd call Karen, when he was ready to have both there.

I met Karen at the appointed time and place. She was a cute redhead about 40 years old. She told me alittle more about Master Brian. But would not go into detail about what the interview would be like. I was nervous. Not only was this going to be my first D/s experience, it would also be my first bi experience as well. Nothing like jumping in with both feet.

About 30 minutes into meeting Karen, her cell phone rang it was Master Brian. He was ready. I followed Karen in my car to a stately old turn of the century house on the outskirts of downtown.

Karen grabbed a few things out of her car, and we made our way to the front door. There stood a very tall older gentleman in nothing but a bathrobe. I was surprised, I assumed he's be dressed in something that stated his position.

We walked into the house. Karen greeted Master Brian with a warm passionate kiss and a hug. Brian turned to me, and said are you ready for the interview? I smiled, and shyly said, "Yes." He took my arm and pulled me close to him, and gave me the same kind of kiss Karen had given him. He pulled away, and said to Karen, "Well she passes test one, shall we continue in the dungeon?" She said yes, "Master, we should."

I was lead down the dark steps into the basement. We entered a small dark damp room, he called his "gun room." He Told Karen to undress. She promptly said, "Yes Master" and undressed. He then told her to undress me. Again, "yes Master" and she was unbuttoning my dress. I was nervous because I had never done anything like this before, let alone let a women do the undressing. But even through the nervousness, there was an excitement.

I stood there naked infront of him, awaiting his inspection. He had me turn around for him. He was slowly viewing my body. He ran his hands along my body. Softly touching my back, arms, legs. He cupped my breasts in his hands, and said, "You are a vision, you'll do fine." With that, he led me to a point in the middle of the room. I was told to raise my hands. With that, My arms were secured by ropes extending from the ceiling. He told me to open my legs. Again my feet were secured by ropes from the floor. There I was scared, but excited, bound by ropes, virtually helpless. A blindfold was placed over my eyes. I was thinking to myself. "What have I gotten myself into?"

The thought was quickly erased from my mind when I felt the stinging of a strap slap across my milky white ass. I heard him moan, and tell Karen to inspect my body closer. I felt her hands run all over my body. My face, neck, down to my breasts, where my nipples instantly hardened from her touches. "Master," she said, "her nipples are so nice, may I suck them? " "Yes my pet, you may," he said. With that, I felt her warm wet lips engulf my right nipple. It felt so wonderful, a moan escaped my lips. Then she did the left one. I felt a heat starting to burn in my groin. With my sight taken away, all my senses were concentrating on the pleasure.

Another quick slap on the ass from Master's strap, as Karen suckled my breast. How incredible, pleasure and pain, my body was overwhelmed. As another smack from the strap glided across my ass, I felt Karen's hand glide down to the heat source. "Oh Master" she squealed, "this one is shaven," then I felt her hand slide down and a finger slip into my pussy. "She's excited Master, she's already wet." With a hearty laugh from Master, he tells Karen to taste me, because he's not done with the spanking part of the interview.

I feel Karen's tongue slide in and out and all around my pussy. Her tongue flicking my clit. Master Brian has changed instruments for spanking. Karen's talented tongue brings me to orgasm, and the whip from Master strikes my ass over and over, without stopping. It was relentless. The pain from the whip, and softness of the tongue, had combined to bring me to the most earth shattering orgasm I had ever had.

After the first orgasm, Master Brian says.."she took that well. She passes test two. Now onto stage three of the interview" With that, I was untied and the blindfold was removed. Karen's hands felt Master's artwork upon my ass. "Oh Master, she does take a beating well" she said. I was led to the second floor, where I was told to lay on my stomach. I felt a softness touch my bottom. Karen was applying a lotion to my wounds to cool off the burning.

Master and sub lay on either side of me in the bed. Each taking turns kissing me and fondling my body. It was pure heaven. All these hands touching me. Once I was relaxed Master stated test three was now. In very firm voice, he says, " Applicant, suck my cock, show me you are worthy of being our companion." Yes, Sir blurted out from my lips, and I took his cock in hand, and slowly started sucking it. Long slow sucks, Feeling his cock slide slowly to the back of my mouth. He says, "That will never do, suck me harder wench." Raising my head, "Yes Sir," and back down I went, impaling his cock. I had never sucked a cock so hard and fast in my life. My attack on his cock was vicious. He laid there, moaning, "ah yes dear, now that's what I like..you are going to do very well for me. Just keep taking my cock like that, no matter what happens don't stop sucking my cock" I put all my efforts into his cock.

As I continued my assault on his cock, I felt a hand on my pussy again. I kept sucking Master's cock. Then I felt Karen slide her head between my legs. Oh my God, My dream come true. A woman eating my pussy as I sucked her man's cock. The feeling was incredible. I tried to hold my own orgasm, as I sucked Master's cock. I could no longer contain it, and I exploded in a wonderful orgasm. Muffled squeals of delight came from me as Master's cock was deep in the recesses of my warm wet mouth. After My orgasm, Master said "stop" and roll on your back. "Yes, Sir" and I did as I was told. He motioned for Karen, she came over my body, lay on top of me. "Take my cock my bitch, and show our student my essence" with that, her body pressed against mine, her and i kiss passionately as she began to stroke Master's cock. One hand fondled my breasts, my hand fondled her's as well, as she continued to stroke Master. "Both of you look at my cock," he said. We stopped and watched his swelling cock quiver. His essence sprang forth, covering mine and Karen's faces. We were one with Master.

"Now, clean each other up, " Master said. "while I sit and enjoy the view." We kissed again, and licked Master's sweetness from each other's body. I felt my pussy quiver, as I sucked on Karen's nipples for the first time. I never thought it could be like this. Karen slid down my body again, and i felt her tongue dart into my pussy. My hands came up instinctively and i started caressing and pinching my own nipples, as she devoured my pussy for her Master's delight.

"You know what to do now pet" Master Brian said. "Yes Master"...now student you close your eyes, and let you body take over" No Matter what, keep your eyes closed" "Yes Sir"

I felt my legs being parted, my knees raised, and then entry....I felt a penis slide into my pussy slowly. Was there another man in the room? I thought to myself. Couldn't be. I peeked thru my eye lids, and saw Master siting in his chair with a big smile on his face and stroking his cock. It was Karen in me, with a strap on. I was being fucked by another woman, and loving it. She knew exactly what to do, she did everything right. I felt my body shudder, I knew I as close to cumming. Instinctively, I asked, "May I cum Sir?" He said, "Not yet student," I'm not done with you yet" I gritted my teeth, trying to hold back the orgasm. Again, I asked, and again a no. I can't fight it much longer. I have to cum. I start begging Master to let me cum. I never thought I'd ever beg for that. "please, Sir, please, I need to cum, may I please?" No response. "Please, I beg you. Have mercy on me, and allow me to cum, Sir" With that his cock slid deep into my mouth, Now you may cum student, but don't let my cock slip out of your mouth, or you'll be punished" My body started convulsing as the orgasm ripped through me. The grip on Master's cock was tight, I wasn't about to lose it. I sucked him in deep, as the orgasm ravaged me. I felt Master's cock quiver, and then He came deep in my mouth, as my own pleasure sprang from my pussy. Taking his greedily, as Karen fucked my pussy like no tomorrow, giving me orgasm after sweet orgasm.

When it was over, I asked Master, If there was something I could do to please Karen. He said, "NO" But please Master, there has to be something I can do, for all the pleasure she had given me. "Never fear little one, I'll take care of Karen," he said.

After we all had rested a few minutes, I was told the interview was over. Karen Helped me dress. I was led downstairs, and they each kissed me good-bye. We'll be in touch Master Brian said. I smiled, got in my car and left.

When I got home I went to email Master Brian, and thank him for a wonderful interview. When I opened my email, there was an email from him. The email read, " You passed all the tests, you are the chosen one. Congratulations" I smiled...I knew this was day one of wonderful relationship with both of them.