Day-Trippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Ahhh... Jesus f. Christ!" Matt hissed, pulling him back hard with both hands on the mortal's hips as the climax tightened his rectum still further. "He's fuckin' 'crushing' me!"

Rayne moved to his feet, ignoring Matty's plaintive protest, and fastened his mouth onto the mortal's parted lips, kissing him ravenously. He guided the young man's hot, sweaty hand to his dick as they exchanged tongues and spittle and spunk. Matty whimpered in astonished gratification as their meal-ticket's tight anus began to slowly milk him of every last drop of semen in his throbbing balls. At the same time his fellow Vampire spilled copiously into the pumping hand that covered his cock head and groaned uninhibitedly into his lover's mouth.

"Oh god! Yes... yess!" He closed his eyes and threw his head back, long dark lashes fanned across his cheeks and his full, glossy lips parted in a soundless gasp of pure ecstasy as those squeezing, rubbing fingers brought him off.

As Matty pulled out, gingerly and released him, their playmate gazed down in dismay at the place where they had punctured his arm. Already the wound had healed. Fingers flew to his neck and he drew them away dry and bloodless.

"You bite...?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

Rayne nodded gravely, fastening his jeans and wiping his lips on the back of his hand.

"Where is.... ahh... Sangrè?"

"The blood?" Rayne rubbed his fingertips together and a little, reddish dust fell from them to the ground. "Gone! 'Vamos'!"

"You both loco!" the bartender spat out, trying to edge away from them and pull up his pants simultaneously, no easy task in such a small, awkward space. His cheeks were visibly flushed.

The Vampire shook his head.

"No. Very sane, I'm afraid." He smiled, an expression devoid of any humour. "I'm sorry about the damage. I'll pay for it, of course." He drew his wallet from the button-down pocket of his shirt and unfolded a number of large denomination bills, gesturing towards the demolished cistern with them. "Will that be enough?"

"You let me go?" the young man queried uncertainly.

Again, the dark-haired creature nodded once. His expression was very solemn. That seemed to settle matters for their victim. He snatched the money faster than a chameleon's tongue could snare a fly and pushed his way past them. Once out through the door he fled like a startled buck.

"Come on," Rayne murmured, tucking Matty's limp cock back into his shorts with a wry smile. "Time we were somewhere else!"

"I thought you'd never suggest it!" Matt chuckled, quickly buttoning himself up again and kissing his partner in crime gently on the tip of his upturned nose.

When the bartender came running back to the outhouses with reinforcements just a few moments later, all anyone saw was a mottled, grey pigeon that came fluttering up out of the ruined cubicle in a rain of scattered feathers. On the rooftop a large magpie chattered at them almost as if it were laughing, then spread it's piebald wings and took to the sky.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers