Daybreak Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

"I won't let anything happen to you." He'd lay down his life for her first. "Don't be afraid." Jameson kissed her forehead and found himself moaning when she leaned up to press her sweet lips against his. Charisma's kiss was soft and experimental, as if testing his reaction. He only pulled her close and felt his body harden at the feel of her softness against him. Wanting more, he nibbled on her lower lip and groaned again when her tongue swept across his lips. Jameson took possession of her sweet mouth; he thrust his tongue inside, and he could have sworn that he could taste her moan. Charisma's seductive moan made him reach down to cup her delicate rear in his hands.

Charisma moaned again and found herself being lifted into his embrace. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gasped at the sensual way his fingers slowly inched beneath her shorts. Already, she was wet and aching for him. "Jameson," she moaned as he lay them both down on the bed and tightened her grip on his waist. His kisses were like injecting liquid fire into her veins.

"I told you you'd be sure." Jameson stopped when she tensed beneath him. That couldn't be good. Bracing his weight on his hands, he looked down at her and took a breath at the look in her eyes. There was passion in her gaze, but there was hesitancy as well.

She was still holding back.

Charisma frowned in confusion when he pulled away from her. "What is it?"

He ran a hand through his hair. When had she pulled his hair from its queue? Pulling a stray hair tie from his pocket, he stood and fixed his hair. "I told you, Charisma; all or nothing."

"Why does it have to be that way?"

Because she made him terrified of being alone. Without her. "I don't believe in half-assing."

Charisma sat up and watched as he placed his hands in his pockets. "But you want to. I know you do."

"Not until you're ready."

She stood and rested her head against his back as she splayed her hands over his chest. The corded muscles of his body made her mouth water. "I think you know how ready I am."

He did, which was what made the situation more complicated. Jameson placed his hand on hers as he said, "You know what I want, Charisma, but you can't say the same about yourself."

"You already know that I want-"

"My body. Yes." He pulled away from her. Space would help them both. "But I want you to want me. All of me. Just as I want all of you."

"You're asking a lot of me."

"I'm only asking you for what I plan to give in return."

Exactly what she was terrified of. How could he put so much faith in someone he barely knew? "We barely know each other."

"That doesn't seem to stop you from sleeping with me if I allow it."

"Because it's not as involved as..." Charisma sat down on the bed. She was quickly realizing that she needed a long vacation from life. "As what you're asking for."

Jameson blinked as he came to the realization that she was terrified of emotional intimacy. Based on her tense body and shifty eyes, it would be stupid of him to ask why. Instead, he sat down on the bed beside her and rested his elbows on his knees. Surely it wasn't this complicated for Andraemalek and Nadia. "What are you more afraid of; that we try this and it doesn't work, or that we try this out and it does?"

A part of her was scared of putting her faith in him only for the relationship to fail miserably. But another part of her, the bigger part of her was terrified of finally finding her happily ever after. It would work with Jameson; every fiber of her being knew that. But he was a demigod used to a fast paced life. What if she bored him? "I should probably get to bed."

He sighed at the realization that she wouldn't let him in. "All right." Jameson moved to stand but stopped when she placed a hand on top of his.

"Would you stay? Just until I fall asleep?"

She didn't want emotional intimacy, but she didn't want him to give up on her either. Interesting. He nodded before he helped her settle herself in bed. Once the task was done, he wrapped an arm around her. Jameson had to control himself when Charisma pressed herself against him. One minute she was telling him that it was fine for him to want someone and looked worried when she wasn't sure if she was that someone. But the next... She was guarded and tried her hardest to keep him at arms' length. The woman was a walking contradiction, but the trait only made him want her more. It was almost disgusting, actually.

But he couldn't leave her alone.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12