Daybreak Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

Jameson groaned low in his throat at the harsh guttural tone of her voice as she demanded more from him. She was so hot, so tight around him, and the way her body continually squirmed beneath his brought him closer to insanity. She murmured while she clutched him, but he didn't understand what she was saying; Charisma mumbled more than she moaned. The small quirk prompted him to increase the pace of their mating.

"Oh, Christ, yes, like that." Charisma screwed her eyes closed as he let the needs of their bodies take control. She couldn't keep her hands off him; she went from pulling his hair to gently caressing his back, to aggressively gripping his firm bottom, then back again. She was going to combust, her body was so hot.

"Yeah?" he groaned.

"Yes!" she gasped as he moved harder. He changed the angle of his hips. Yes, she wanted him deeper. She needed him, all of him. "Jameson I-"

"I know." He felt it too. He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he let the desire take control. It was no longer about savoring the moment; his body craved her release. She was so close; she tightened around him deliciously as she moaned his name. "Yes, that's it, baby. Come for me."

"Come with me," she responded.

Jameson was only able to nod as he lost control. He moved within her hard and fast, stealing soft whimpers and moans with each thrust. Her hands were on his rear again, guiding his pace, making him give her more. The pressure was building inside him, making his head swim and his body shake. It was coming; yes, it was going to come hard.

"Jameson," Charisma gasped. She couldn't do anything more than hold onto him as she was finally pushed to that body gripping edge. "Jameson!"

"Charisma!" he groaned as his body released. He had to grit his teeth to keep from shouting. Waves of pleasure washed over him and somewhere in the back of his mind, he had to remind himself to keep his weight on his elbows to keep from crushing her. He smiled at the gentle way she ran her hands over the expanse of his back. "Are you ok?"

She could only nod as she sighed in satisfaction. Suddenly she was exhausted. "You're not going to be weird in the morning, are you?"

Jameson laughed at the question. If anything, he should have been the one to ask that. "No, I won't. But I will have a goofy grin on my face." He raised his head to look at her and smiled at the faint flush of her skin and the lazy smile on her face. He placed a small kiss on her lips before he settled her on the bed. Afterward, he turned out the light and pulled the sheets up around them.

"I suppose I'll have one too."

"I thought you were sleeping."

"No, just thinking."

"That you'll have a goofy smile on your face in the morning?"

"And a beet-red face once Nadia and Slade see me." She smiled at his loud laugh. She liked the easy-going atmosphere they shared. Without the tension of sex between them, they were more like... More like Nadia and Andrae. That was a nice feeling.

Suddenly she remembered the conversation she had with the Daemis, particularly the section that had to deal with children. "You didn't get me pregnant."

"I know."

The nonchalance in his voice made her open her eyes in curiosity. "How do you know?"

"A trait that all of the brothers inherited from our father."

When he did not elaborate, she elbowed him in the ribs. "Explain this trait."

"We have to be fully willing to procreate for conception to occur."

"Oh." Charisma wasn't sure if she should take offense to that or not. On the one hand, it saved her from having to explain that she was on a five year birth control regimen, but on the other, the way he worded his explanation made it seem as if he didn't want to father her children. "Do you want kids?"

"If I lived a different life, yes, I would."

"So you're saying that I should never hold out hope that you'd change your mind?"

He did not like where this conversation was headed, especially after the lovemaking they shared. "I don't know. We should really get some sleep." He frowned at her skeptical grunt and sighed in resignation. Somehow he knew that he ruined the romantic afterglow, which wasn't his intention. He simply wanted to remain honest with her.

Jameson half expected her to get up and go back to her room and immediately became pleased when she found a comfortable position in his arms. He lightly stroked the silky strands of her hair and listened to her soft sighs. A feeling of completeness and vulnerability washed over him and he knew that the feelings would never fade.

So this was love.

He smiled to himself at the realization and made a mental not to thank Nadia for sending him to Charisma. It had only been days, but he was desperately in love with her. The only thing left to do was to get her to realize that she felt the same.

After he was finished with Zaide.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12