Daybreak Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

"What would she have wanted?"

"Furnish it for him, if it isn't already. Live in it. Fill with a family."

"And what do you want?"

He did not hesitate as he said, "To give her what she wanted."

Charisma nodded in agreement. "Do you think we're ready for that?" Though they decided to stay together, they'd come to no agreements about becoming a family. As far as she knew, Jameson wanted to stay as they were.

Jameson kissed her soft cheek to brush off her underlying question. "After what we've been through, we're ready for anything." When he told her that he'd never leave, he meant it. He'd finally found what he'd been looking for and he wasn't going to let anyone take it away from him. Never again.

______________________

And that concludes this edition of The Brethren series. I know it didn't end on the happiest of notes (don't hate me too much now), but I hope you guys vote and comment anyway. Thanks for the support and comments!

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12