Daydream Whore

Story Info
A daydream that her husband makes real.
1.5k words
4.08
76.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maya449
maya449
6 Followers

When I was a young girl my recurring daydream was that my boyfriend comes by my home late in the night and drives me to a party. After walking from room to room and outdoors, I suddenly know I am the only girl there.

My boyfriend holds my hand and pulls me to the grass next to a pool. The backyard lights are bright. He places his hands softly around my neck, lifting me to my toes, and tells me to do whatever he says. I say, "Yes." My body shudders. I can't wait to do whatever I am told.

My body is a gift for my boyfriend. He has the right to use me however he desires. I am 5' 9" with green eyes and pale skin. I have a hard body that boys and men really like. That's what they say. Big tits, hard nipples and long legs. They say my ass is fine.

My boyfriend slowly unbuttons my silk top. Then my old jeans. He takes his pocket knife out. The blade cuts the front of my bra and my panties. My mouth and cunt are wet, leaking.

He touches my long blonde hair and I know what he is thinking. I look up in his eyes and slowly drop to my knees. "Suck our cocks, whore," he says sweetly. I can cum simply listening to him talk to me like that.

The men, boys really, come close. I can hear them talking. A tall white man says, "Look at those tits. I'm cumming on her nipples and making her lick up all my sperm." A black man takes out his gorgeous long cock, strokes it slowly to hardness and says, "I'm making her suck my balls while she makes herself cum." My boyfriend's cock is so far down my throat his huge balls are resting on my wet chin.

My boyfriend loves jamming the last inch of his big dick past the bend at the back of my throat. I always look at his face to see his sweet pleasure when he slams the back of my head down that sweet inch. Breathing through my nose, I swallow his penis as long as he wants.

My boyfriend makes me speak with his long, hard penis deep in my face. "When you're through drinking my cum, you'll obey my friends. I'm giving your body to them. Speak to them."

I love talking with my mouth filled with hard dick. "I love your friends." Hard to hear, but they still clap and shout. There are at least twenty boys close by. So close I can hear them breathing.

Cameras click and flash. My boyfriend suddenly pulls out of my mouth and jacks off on my lips. He lets me wipe the tip of his cock on my eyelids and ears.

My boy friend licks a trail of sperm off my lips and kisses me so sweet. "I love you, Maya."

"Oh, baby, I'll make you so proud."

My boyfriend has just one rule for the guys. They have to say what they are making me do for them.

The first boy has red hair. He's shy, but when he speaks I'm so happy. "She's going to call her father and her brother on my cell phone while I fuck her face and grab her hair and the back of her head. I'll come in her ears and nostrils when she begs me for sperm."

My little brother answers the phone. It takes a moment for the big red hair dick to pull out so I can speak. "Hey brother. What are you doing up so late?"

"Well Laura's over. We're watching movies."

The red haired boy instructs me to come on to my brother, Harry, who is really handsome and who has a beautiful penis I've seen glimpses of in the shower in the morning getting ready for class.

"So is Laura going down on you?"

"Maya, come on, that's private."

"If I were there, your sperm would be all over my face."

"Sister, you are off the rails."

"Yum, but you're not saying 'no'."

Laura tells me everything about my little brother. She says he likes to make her copy whatever women do on porn dvds they watch.

Just then the red haired boy jams his cock as far down my throat as he can. My brother can hear me moaning and swallowing. On the other end I can hear Laura slurping loudly, and whispering that she wants some cum to drink. I feel my orgasm starting at the base of my spine and spreading like a wave to my head. Red senses this and pulls his cock out in a loud slurp and pop.

I speak in to the cell and beg for my brothers sperm, confess to him I'm being gang banged by at least 20 guys. Red hits the speaker button in time to hear my brother cum in Laura's pretty throat. Laura has told me how she loves being face fucked by my little brother. How good he is at eating her cunt.

Red turns my head and starts shoving his penis in my ear, cumming and cumming. I never had a boy fill up my ear with sperm. It feels so gentle. It's like I'm underwater. For a few moments all the guys are silent. Red has a big load and there is enough left to fill both my nostrils. I look up, naked on my knees, and thank him, kissing and licking his sweet cock.

I hear my little brother's voice asking me to wake him up when I get home. I promise.

Then the black guy stands in front of me, lifting his cock so I can suck his big balls. I am real good at sucking balls. I have had old boyfriends who made me suck their balls while they jack off. I lick them and kiss them and talk to them, begging for so much sperm and promise to suck his balls whenever he likes.

I have my own rule. Whoever lets me taste his cum has the right to fuck me forever. One boy took me up on that. He saw me on the beach after we broke up and he made me suck his balls in front of my high school girlfriends and make me lick his cum off his palm slowly.

Back to the dream party. The boys are getting impatient with black man whose balls I am kissing and licking and sucking. I concentrate on his right ball and then his left, pulling them as far as I can from his dick. Making sure every guy can hear the pop when a ball leaves my mouth. The black guy is breathing faster and louder.

Suddenly my tits are hot with fresh yummy sperm. I start talking nervously to the black guy, begging him to cum in my mouth later, after he reams my white ass. He makes me lift my tits to my mouth one at a time and watches me eat his fresh, hot cum off my hard nipples.

Next, two guys step forward and cover my pretty face with their hot cum while they call me a whore and a cocksucker and a sperm drinking cunt. I am all those things and love to hear men call me dirty names. A lot. My boyfriend's nickname for me is "sperm hole."

The party lasts for hours. I am taken to a bed and tied down on my back. My head hangs off the edge of the bed and men take turns fucking my face. I love how different men's cum tastes, how they sound when they cum. My mouth and throat are so relaxed and lined up to take any dick, however thick and long.

I can see my boyfriend taking cash from the guys. That makes me a real whore. Extra if a guy has a really hot desire to put me through. Like a few guys who piss in my mouth and make me swallow. Or one guy who calls his girlfriend so she can listen to me beg for her man's cum. I am great at begging for cock and cum. I often make promises for later to get a tummy full of live sperm.

I promised one guy he could take me out and make me suck him in public and cum on my face and walk me around with his cum dripping down my cheeks and lips.

The black guy came back and untied me and tasted my hot pussy, fisted me and ass fucked me so good and came so far down my throat I could feel his sperm bounce off my windpipe.

I heard my boyfriend's voice instructing me to get back to my knees for a last round. Twenty more beautiful cocks shot their sperm all over my face and I said thanks to every guy for the sweet cum he made me suck.

There is more, but you get the idea. In my next story I'll tell you how my husband made my dreams come true.

maya449
maya449
6 Followers