Daydreamin'

Story Info
Kylie sneaks off to Vegas with four of her best friends.
14.3k words
64.1k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers

Copyright 2007 Kyie X all rights reserved. Intended for adults only.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


Thwap-Thwap-Thwap

"Kylie, time to rise and shine, honey..."

I heard a soft male voice singing softly and something hot and heavy, almost soft but very firm, was hitting me on the face. On my forehead and cheeks. On my lips.

"Open up, Kylie..." The voice urged me sweetly.

I opened my eyes as I felt that something being pushed into my mouth and I suckled the familiar shape instinctively. I blinked at the pale body above me, a white man straddling my face, pushing his large white cock between my black lips while he smiled down at me. His hands were on my head, fingers in my hair, and he was stroking me like a favored pet. I focused slowly, on his taut belly and then higher, his broad chest and then his face. I blinked as I worked my dry tongue around the cock invading my body, feeling the strangely welcome sensation of precum moistening my mouth, the motion of that swollen cock generating saliva to ease its passage.

"Good morning." He said cheerfully and I closed my eyes because his alabaster skin was too bright in the morning sun.

He was...I couldn't remember his name. Steve? Bobby? Kevin? I tried to remember, tried to think, but there was an annoying pounding in the back of my head. A small angry man swinging a big hammer against my brain and I recognized the second hangover of my young life for what it was. I was still sleeping, mostly, and too tired to think.

"Yeah, Kylie suck my cock, baby..." He was chuckling, working his hips a little now, sliding his prick slowly back and forth.

"Mmmphhhh..." I didn't have much choice, or maybe I did, but I couldn't feel it.

I could barely move. My whole body felt sore and tired, weary all over, in my muscles and bones; even my blood seemed thick and lazy. I had to search for my arms, for my hands, cataloguing my body parts until I found them and I could lift them slowly to touch the man above me. I put my hands on his waist, around to the small of his back and then down to feel his smooth round ass, firm and muscular.

If this was a dream I almost didn't want to wake up.

If it wasn't a dream...Oh shit! I opened my eyes again and I had to swallow because my mouth was wet now, my tongue pressed flat, wriggling beneath that turgid cock as it sank to the very back of my mouth, bringing a weak gagging sensation and the man would withdraw, letting me recover and catch my breath before trying again. I knew what he wanted, my throat was still sore from...From the night before? I'd sucked him, deep throated him, hadn't I? Kevin or Will? Steve...The names were there, but not the faces and that was weird because I knew them all so well. I'd sucked them all and...Fucked...Oh God.

My pussy hurt. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, really, and it was difficult to figure it all out, between the pounding in my head and the cock trying to force its way into my throat, and the sight of those deep blue eyes gazing down at my ebony face impaled upon that ivory cock. I was breathing through my nose and swallowing thickly, and gripping the man's ass under my fingers, feeling his cheeks flex as his cockhead suddenly found the too small opening and pushed all the way inside. My delicate throat forced to stretch almost painfully to accommodate that thick shaft and bulbous glans. My view filled with sweaty pale skin as he pulled me close against his stomach. Wiry pubic hair pressed to my narrow up-turned nose and his balls, wrapped in their velvet soft sack, fell over my chin.

"Fuck...That's good, Kylie..." He breathed, holding his cock there until I rebelled against it, desperate for air and he pulled back completely.

His cock hung above my face, wet and shiny and dripping over my full lips, parted as I drank cool air into my burning lungs. Saliva and precum pooled and ran over my cheeks and nose, some fell into my right eye and I blinked at it, seeing the clinging strands connecting my once beautiful face to the cock that seemed to dominate me completely.

I knew I wasn't beautiful right then. Not the way I was feeling and the pain in my pussy and not just there, but my ass too? Oh yeah, my ass had been fucked sometime during the night...I closed my eyes to that. I'd been a virgin until yesterday? Or was it longer? I couldn't remember if this was the first morning I'd woke up this way. Not for any real reason, just the sense of déjà vu that haunted me then, but I pushed it out of my head. This was the first time, I was sure, this was new. I'd never woken up this way before, but I'd sucked a cock just like this, on my back and loving it with my mouth while someone else took my virginity. In my pussy first and I remembered that pain, or rather I remembered wanting to remember it, which seems odd, but true. And later in my ass, which was a pain I wanted to forget, but never would.

The man was rubbing his cock over my face, I could feel it. He held my thick black hair in his strong hands, a pleasant torture as my scalp protested that rough treatment, but he wasn't cruel, merely insistent. He worked my head around his cock, sliding it over my face, fucking my skin while he moaned his pleasure. Was this the cock that had ruined my pussy and split my tender ass? I couldn't tell, I didn't remember, but someone had. The pain was an all encompassing ache, a deep rooted cramp between my thighs and I felt a burning down there, a fire that shouldn't have been.

As if reading my mind the man reached behind him, twisting his body slightly and I felt his hand cupping my sex. That pressure felt good, making me aware of the yearning to be touched there. I was still drunk perhaps, but no, that's an excuse I can't make. I was slow and stupid, but not drunk. Horny as well, with a lust that crawled over my damp skin, flushed with obscene excitement at being roused this way. I spread my legs with a soft groan, widening my dark thighs to accommodate the fingers suddenly digging at my aching cunt.

He was chuckling and teasing me with his voice, the deep timbre soothing somehow, comforting even as I struggled to understand his words and their meaning.

"You sexy black bitch...You like that, huh?" His cock was over my lips, against my pouting mouth and I used my tongue to tickle the head. "Breakfast in bed, Kylie, just like I promised."

I lifted my ass off the mattress, noticing for the first time how the sheets were wet and sticky beneath me. My stomach muscles protested as I tightened them, bringing my sex to further contact with those marvelous fingers. He was massaging my, working the greasy folds of my pussy open, spreading my swollen labia and thumbing my clit so that she buzzed with an undeniable urgency. I was fucking his hand, jerking to find penetration. My cunt demanded it, needed to be filled with something long and hard. I'd been a virgin once and not so long ago, but no longer and my womb had gotten a taste of pleasure and I was hungry for more.

"Open your eyes, let me see those gorgeous brown eyes of yours, Kylie..." The voice whispered and I did as he asked, looking up at him, seeing this white man above me.

He moved his hips slightly, dragging his lightly furred sack to my mouth. My vision was obscured by the penis sliding over my eyes, the head leaving a wet trail across my forehead and into my hair. I had little choice but to take his balls into my mouth, smelling him now, sweat and acrid urine perhaps, the musk of his desire rising from his pores. His smell was added to the stench of the bed, of my own body, and my head swam beneath the weight of it. The air was heavy and tropical with our passion and I breathed deep through my nose as I suckled greedily upon the lenient skin covering those resilient orbs.

"Oh Kylie...That's it, get the family jewels all warmed up, baby...You're so beautiful with my balls in your mouth, you know that?"

He moved slightly, so that I turned my head with a muffled moan, keeping his balls safely inside my wet sucking mouth. I washed his sack thoroughly with my tongue, rolling those full round testicles around carefully, nibbling lightly at them with my lips, and a moment later there was a flash of lightning and then another.

"There we go, more pictures for the album..." He laughed. "...We don't want to forget our honeymoon, do we Kylie?"

"Ummph?" I blinked and twisted my head slightly, letting his balls pull from my mouth with a moist plopping sound.

"You're ready now?" He nodded and I licked my lips, trying to compose my own thoughts. I was coming around now and my head suddenly filled with questions.

I had little time to voice my thoughts, even if I'd been able, for the man was moving now to position himself between my legs. He took me behind my knees, bending my long black legs over his broad shoulders and I felt my heart lurch at the sight of him. A white man between my legs, straddling me, putting my knees over his shoulders as he looked down upon me. He was blonde and blue and ruggedly handsome and this new vision sparked my memory finally, awoke me from whatever sleep still possessed my languid mind.

"Kevin?" I breathed. "Kevin...What are we doing?"

"What does it look like?" Kevin teased me as if I were a child.

He smiled at me and pushed his body forward, rolling my ass off the bed as my knees came forward, over my heaving breasts and long hard nipples. My heart was pounding in my chest, fighting to contain the excitement coursing through my veins. Kevin was above me now, my friend, one of my best friends from college. We'd never done this, never even kissed. He was my friend, not my lover, he was someone I studied with and talked to, whose friendship I'd enjoyed and desperately wanted to keep. He was important to me, but not my lover. He couldn't be. He was white and I was black, it would never work. My parents would kill me, my other friends, my black friends, what would they think? What was I doing here?

I stared into his eyes as my arms went instinctively around his neck. I wasn't aware of what I was doing and my feelings were confused and conflicted. I wanted this so badly. I'd always wanted this, ever since my sexual awakening as a young teenage girl. I wanted to have a white man making love to me, but I couldn't. I shook my head, trying to tell Kevin no, that there were so many reasons not to do this. It would spoil everything, didn't he know that? I was engaged to a man, a black man that my parents approved of.

"Rodney." I whispered and if Kevin heard me he gave no sign of it.

I could feel his cockhead pressing against me, prodding and poking as it searched for the entrance to my womb. I was spread wide and vulnerable, helpless even as the man pinned me to the bed like a wounded butterfly, a black moth drawn too near the flame. I'd wanted this and now I had it, but the world was ending. This couldn't be, it was wrong, we were on...Vacation. I actually smiled then as more memories spilled from the jumbled mess that was my brain.

"Oh!" I gasped, arching my back and wincing as Kevin's cock found my slit and the moist hole within. His cock surged into me, splitting the walls of my cunt and I felt no pain, my reaction was one of unexpected pleasure. We'd done this before, I realized, many times perhaps during the night, and bits and fragments wheeled though my feverish mind like visions through a kaleidoscope. He kissed me, leaning down somewhat awkward to find my mouth and I responded, helpless to do anything else as my body spasmed with a pleasure recalled eagerly by my heart.

Oh yes, I thought, we'd made love before and it had hurt and I did remember that sharp pain when Kevin had taken my virgin asshole for his own. But someone else had taken my virginity forever. I never wanted to forget it, and I recalled telling myself those very words, even as the pain had lanced into my very soul. I'd been happy and drunk and high on desire. The pain had been welcome, a reward for all those years of secret want and denial. I hadn't been out of control, not then. Whatever had come previously, whatever had followed immediately upon that glorious act of rebellion, the moment itself was pure. I believed that with all my heart and now there was only the dull ache, the remembrance of the moment, and even that was being washed away as Kevin moved inside me.

I had his tongue in my mouth and I moaned against it, moving my own against it with a frenzy of desire. I sucked Kevin's tongue as his cock stretched my trembling sex around him. My pussy protested as a charade, a grand lie and I was clasped around him tightly. My cunt needed that cock, I was drawing him deeper and fighting to hold him there. The agony of his slow withdrawal made me shiver and I bit Kevin's lower lip, punishing him so that he thrust into me again, harder this time.

He was fucking me good, driving that hard white prick into my tight black sex over and over. Our kiss was broken as we panted for air. I was clutching at his shoulders with my fingers, scratching him in my urgency to draw the man deeper. I wanted his cock in my womb, his seed in my belly. I was begging for it breathlessly, staring into his eyes, pleading with my friend and lover to drive his manhood deeper.

The pain was gone completely, adrenalin and sweet endorphins spilled into my blood, giving my feverish mind surcease from the hammer in my head. My hangover was dissolving, replaced by something even more confusing. All of my senses were overwhelmed by the moment. I tasted Kevin's mouth lingering on my tongue. I smelled our union, pungent and strong, my juices spilling around his cock, running down my skin to pool beneath me on sheets already soaked with sweat and cum and virginal blood. My skin burned everywhere his body touched mine. My ears were filled with the sound of my heart and lungs, fighting to keep me alive beneath the weight of building ecstasy. Even my eyes seemed to see too much, drinking in the form of the man who was taking me. Kevin's glistening skin, flushed pink now from his exertions, his shoulders rippling with every movement. His eyes, beautiful and blue like a summer sky extending forever into the future.

I was cumming. I was having orgasms one after another and I shook with the violence of their passage. My cunt spasmed around him, grasping Kevin's cock like fiery fist. He was groaning, mouthing soft words of praise and love, worshipping my body even as he plundered it. I was sobbing beneath him, shaking my head from side to side, crying out with the unexpected euphoria that stole any coherence from my lips. I was lost, senseless and floating and desperately in love. My heart was too full of it, the emotions would not be contained and it poured out of me. From my eyes and lungs and cunt.

Kevin was cumming as well, somewhere in the middle of all that, he was telling me, whispering in my ear as he dropped his body low so that my legs fell from his shoulders. I wrapped myself around him at that moment, closing my legs around his waist and drawing him tightly against me. I cradled his head to mine, seeking his mouth once more as Kevin's cock erupted in the depths of my strident womb. His seed was hot and distinct and I was alive to the sensation of his sperm spilling against the pillow of my cervix. He was there, bending my sex around him and I was enveloped in a great sense of joy, a blanket of fulfillment covering me completely. It was what I'd wanted so badly, to be filled with the potent sperm of a man I could love and all my questions were forgotten then, pointless and without substance.

"Kylie...Jesus..." Kevin breathed, his body atop mine fully, so that his weight seemed like a pleasant suffocation.

"Kevin..." I smiled weakly and laughed beneath my breath. "...Oh my God..."

"That was great...Oh fuck..." His cock was still in me still hard and leaking sperm.

"What did we do..." I felt my senses coming back and with them memories and I closed my eyes. "...Kevin...What did I do yesterday?

"What?" He laughed and I could detect his amused confusion. "...What do you mean?"

He was stroking my hair and I was rubbing his back lightly, feeling the weight of his smooth chest against my tits, pressing down nicely on my burning nipples. He moved, just a little, working his cock back and forth slowly, just an inch, maybe two, but making love to me again and I tightened my legs around him, welcoming his gentle efforts.

"Oh God..." I blinked at him. "...I remember...A church? Kevin? A chapel? Ohhh...No!" I laughed, but it was a fearful sound, shaking my head, refusing to believe it. "What did we do? Kevin? No..."

"We got married, remember?" Kevin smiled. "You and me...Elvis was there? Steve and Bobby, Will was the Best Man..."

"Oh...Don't tease me...Oh God..."

I wanted to move, I wanted to disbelieve him, but I knew it was true. I had to get up and get away and...I didn't move at all. What would I do? Where would I go? I couldn't be married, I was on Spring Break with my friends. I was in Vegas having fun. I was buying t-shirts for my family, and mailing postcards to everyone I knew, and drinking and laughing and flirting with my best friends and...

"We're married." I said.

"Yeah." Kevin nodded, taking a happy breath. "We are."

"I was drunk...I was...Oh, I can't..." I was pleading with him, looking into Kevin's face as he moved his cock in and out of me slowly, as I lifted my hips, moving beneath him to feel more of it in my cum soaked pussy.

"You weren't that drunk, Kylie." Kevin kissed me softly. "Come on, you knew what you were doing..."

"I know, yeah...I remember...But, oh God, Kevin." I swallowed hard. "I'm engaged to Rodney...My parents...I can't marry a white guy. I can't marry you."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'd been drinking, yeah, all of us had been. Sitting around the hotel pool, laughing and talking, sipping margaritas and making plans for what we were going to do that night. I remembered all of it now, how I'd been teasing my four best friends, playing with them because I was so far from home and away from all my obligations and fears. I could do anything, that's what I'd thought, anything at all and I'd kissed Will, for no reason at all except he was so handsome and nice. I'd kissed him without thinking, in broad daylight in the middle of that hotel, and then I'd kissed the others.

Those four white boys who'd taken me on Spring Break with them. My parents didn't know, they thought I was in Cancun with Janisha, with my girlfriends, but I wasn't. I'd come to Vegas and I'd been determined once there to have the time of my life. I'd kissed my friends and touched them and let myself be touched until none of us could think straight.

I'd laid there in my tiny bikini, brand new and outrageous, small strips of white stretched over black skin. I'd been beautiful for them, intentionally, wearing that thong and walking around, showing off my long legs and perfect ass. The top barely covering more than my long black nipples, with mere strings to keep it in place. My large firm breasts were perfect and on eager display to all of them. I was beautiful with my hair long and loose, wavy and curly and falling around my heart-shaped face. I'd been smiling and licking my lips and flashing my doe eyes at all of them and they'd all proposed.

Oh God, I remember that so clearly now. Bobby clearing his throat and apologizing even as he asked me to marry him. He didn't have a ring, but he'd make me happy. And then Steve, cute and small and urgent in his own proposal, professing his love on one knee as I lay there giggling on my towel. Kevin had proposed as well, offering me his high school ring, which made everyone laugh and give him a hard time. And Will, my beautiful Will, asking me to be his bride and be with him forever and a day.

It was insane and wonderful and far more potent than any drink I might find in a glass. It lifted me inside to imagine I wasn't bound to promises long made. How could Rodney, handsome and black and gentle as he was, how could he compare to any of those men who surrounded me? He was my father's choice, not mine, and I'd accepted him as a good daughter will, in the hope that my parents knew best. That by pleasing them I'd please myself and find happiness there, comfort in their dreams fulfilled.

Kylie_X
Kylie_X
94 Followers