Daydreaming at work

Story Info
Reading a Lit users story turns me on.
1k words
4
8.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am sitting in front of computer hour after hour and day after day. Today was a particularly slow day. No new projects to work on. I pass the time trolling the internet for new information. Maybe I should stop by Lit and see who's online. Any new stories? Mother and son? No thanks. Sex mystery? Too boring. Bad wife? Unoriginal. Right when I'm about to give up, I stumble upon on interesting one that catches peaks my interest. It's called, 'Fucking Myself Bloody'. Hmm...sounds a little nasty, but I'm curious. I've always been a bit curious what it would be like fucking a woman on her period. Why not. First, I check the writer. Hmmm...Bawidgetcoms. Never heard of her or is that a him. Seems like only a guy is sick enough to write about something about fucking a woman on her period. Let me check...wait a minute...the writer is a woman! Now this will be interesting. I have to read it now.

Its written in the first person...this is a good start. I generally favor the stories told in the first person. It gives it more of a sense of realism and believability. You see, I only prefer the stories that could be possibly true. Not those where the woman bangs 5 guys on her lunch break.

I keep reading...she makes videos of herself. How hot is that. I would love to see one of those videos. I must ask her if she has any when I'm done. Must keep reading.

She slips her cut off jean shorts down her legs and weren't wearing any panties. Immediately my cock springs to attention. I've always been a sucker for when women go sans panties. Its something about knowing not much separates me from having access to her cooch out in public which I'm more than willing to take advantage of. My cock increasing in size. I have to shift in my chair.

I continue reading, " I reached behind me for my vibrator. I wanted so badly to see it covered in my blood. I teased myself with it, made myself wait with it poised at the entrance to my soaked pussy, playing the tip of it around the soft edges of my opening." Without thinking I realize I've moved my hand to my growing and have been ribbing myself through my pants. There's an outline at the crotch of my pants outlining my gearth. I feel my boxers begin to stick to me as precinct leaks out of me. God I hope nobody walks in right now.

I read further..." Finally I pushed it inside and began to fuck myself slowly with my left hand while my right reached for my cell phone. I made the camera face me so I could take a video while I watched myself being fucked by my pink toy." My hand rubs harder trying to break through my pants. The chair squeaking from my body twisting and squirming in my chair. I need more room. I need to let my cock out. It's the only way to release this tension. I get up out of my chair and walk to the door. Its a good thing my office has a lock. I sit back down and slide halfway down my seat. I unbutton my pants and unzip them. I pull the flaps of my pants back peeling them like a flower. My boxers soaked with precinct, what a mess so far. My hand reaches in my boxers penetrating the elastic waistline. I feel my fingers touch the tip of cock. Its moist with my pre-juices.

I look at the screen and read, " I sighed deeply and returned the rod to my pussy, pushing it inside hard and fast. I tilted it just right to grind the tip of it hard into my g-spot, and I turned the vibrator on. As I watched the blood-soaked dildo sinking into my pussy and pulling back out again covered in even more blood, I began to moan." I close my eyes and pretend my fingers are your pussy lips. I know they aren't as moist as your pussy or soft and smooth, but my imagination of you does fools my cock. As I imagine you pushing that dildo hard and fast inside you, my fingers sink down my shaft wrapping my fingers around it, squeezing it as if it was your cunt. I begin stroking myself up and down simulating your steamy pussy swallowing my cock. I feel my cock throbbing in my hand. I was fucking my cock as if it was your pussy. God the tension building between my legs and shooting through my trembling body.

I continue to follow your words, " Then I was there. I climbed to the top of the hill screaming, "FUCK ME!" then bit down on my lip. I shoved both hands between my legs now and pressed hard against my clit while I rode out my orgasm. I hadn't had enough.. I wanted more of me." As I read this, I jerked faster thinking you. My mind imagining you writhing in ecstasy. I can hear you in my ears screaming for my cock, "FUCK ME!" You rubbing your engorged clit.

Then it happens. I read, " Within moments I was cumming again, crying out with guttural moans." At that moment my body gives a quick jerk and I wince in great pleasure. My cock tightens and the releases my orgasm. I pretend to cum with you. Our bodies releasing our juices for one another. I think about your bloody pussy. Your swollen lips. Your hardened clit. I think of your beautiful body in front me cumming for me.

I sink back into my chair. My hand relaxes around my cock. I feel it continue to pulsate. My cum dripping through my fingers. My boxers covered with my semen. How am I going to get cleaned up?

That's one thing your story doesn't help me with.