Daydreams of Housewives

Story Info
How MILFs spend their afternoons.
2.4k words
4.41
158.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne Town paced small circles in the center of her suburban kitchen, twisting the long phone cord around her as she talked. Absently getting tangled up in the cord, she was totally focused on her conversation with her best friend Susan Lincoln.

"I can't believe that we haven't talked about this before" said Anne, "I mean we both have teenagers and I thought I was up on the teenage vernacular."

"Well I can't believe that you never heard the term 'MILF' before. I thought you were the sex expert" laughed Susan. "Bursts my bubble to think that I knew something that you didn't know."

The term MILF was new to Anne, as were the flood of fantasies that came with it. She knew young boys were horny. They had been horny when she was young and dating them. There wasn't any reason to think that they would be any different in 2005.

"Come on over. I've got some wine and the kids won't be home for several hours" invited Anne.

Hanging up the phone, Anne caught her reflection in the dining room mirror. At forty she was certainly heavier than she was as a teenager, but filled out in the right places in her opinion. Despite having children and some gray hairs, she could see why a horny young man would be interested in her. Yes, she supposed, she might be a MILF. She poured herself another glass of wine and lost herself in a flood of images and fantasies.

It wasn't long before a short rap at the back door announced Susan's arrival. Susan's maiden name was McConnell and she was a true Irish beauty. Her long curly red hair was pulled back loosely in a low pony tail. Her skin was pale and freckled. She glistened slightly from perspiration. Being summer, it was warm outside and the brisk walk to Anne's house made her break a light sweat and flushed her normally pale cheeks.

Susan's eyes widened as she stepped in to the kitchen. "Why Anne, I don't think that I have ever seen a more evil grin on your face."

"Oh my god Susan. Pour yourself a glass of wine, I'm on my third already."

"Lost in dirty thoughts are you?" chuckled Susan.

"God yes. I had never thought much about younger men." She caught herself. "Well, not since I was a younger woman. Ever since you brought it up, I've had these images of horny young men with raging hard dicks trying to seduce women our age, and just how much fun could we have with that? All of the things that frightened us as young women trying to preserve our virginity, would be a huge turn on now. Remember how horny the boys in high school and college were? Like I said, oh . . . my . . . god."

Anne's face flushed brighter than Susan's and her breathing was shallow and quick. She swirled the wine glass in her hand, as if forgetting that it was in her hand.

Susan watched Anne gulp her wine as poured herself a glass of wine. The housewives retreated to the living room. Ann sprawled on her thick leather couch. Susan picked the leather recliner across the coffee table from Anne. Twisting the side handle, Susan propped her feet.

"So," Susan asked expectantly, "do you have a story for me?" Anne and Susan became close friends over the years. They had told each other secrets that they hadn't even shared with their husbands. Some things not even husbands needed to know, like their sex experiments or conquests. Men just didn't handle that information well. As the women's friendship grew over the years, Anne became the storyteller, making up stories that had become more and more sexual in nature. This was not the women's first wine drinking and story telling afternoon.

But today was different observed Susan. Anne was charged and jumpy, like she had just grabbed an electric current. The energy jumped off of her.

"There was a time when we had a pair of 18 year old students stay at our house for a few days. They were in town to look at the college and were the sons of someone my husband does business with." Anne relaxed back in the comfortable couch. Gazing at the ceiling and lost in thought, she continued her story. "I hadn't thought much about it at the time, but it registered with me that I kept noticing bulges in their shorts and swim suits. They would talk me up a lot, like they were making up excuses to ask me things, but their eyes were always looking down my top. I'm sure now that they were getting their kicks trying to spot some nipples."

Anne wore a white halter top and a short khaki skirt. As she talked, her nipples hardened and poked through the thin material of her top. Susan wondered if it was the air conditioning or the fantasies running through Anne's mind that were making her nip out.

Anne continued. "Although I never saw either one of the boys naked, I did see them in shorts, swimming suits, wrapped in towels and so forth. Ever since you brought up this MILF thing, I have been kicking myself over the opportunity lost."

"How so?" asked Susan. "What are you thinking that you would have done differently now that you are armed with this worldly knowledge?"

Anne wriggled deeper in to deep folds of the couch, causing her short skirt to ride up her body. Susan caught a glimpse of Anne's trimmed pussy. Susan knew Anne went without panties from time to time. Was it coincidence that she was without them today?

"If I had it to do over again, I would have invited those boys to go for a swim with me in our pool. It would have been an afternoon of all the old tricks that we used to use when we were that age. You know, please rub some oil on me, whoops, my boob just fell out of my bikini, you know, the flirty look at me look at me things."

Anne's free hand ran absently up and down the inside of her thighs as she talked. Susan felt her own body temperature going up as she watcher her friend obviously turning herself on.

"Then I'd make up an excuse to go inside. I'd head up to my bedroom, strip my suit off and then call down to the boys to 'come' quick to my room." She giggled at her pun. "I'd yell to them that there was a snake or something in my room."

"Or a chicken that needed to be choked" joked Susan. Damn, Anne was really getting turned on. And Susan was getting hot watching her.

Anne's fingers brushed over her mound, lifting her skirt enough to give Susan a full shot of her pussy. Sure enough, no panties. "They would come racing up the steps, panting as they burst in to my bedroom. I'd be laying naked on the bed, leaning back on the pillows and slowly playing with my pussy."

Surprising herself, Susan throatily said "Show me."

As if she expected the invitation, or was going to do it anyway, Anne slid her skirt off and spread her legs. Susan had a full view of Anne's neatly trimmed, dark pussy. Anne slowly played with herself, teasing her pussy lips and clit.

"They would both be shocked of course. I'd tell them that if they like what they see, the price of admission would be to strip themselves. I'd tell them to sit on the edge of the bed and tell them no touching. I'd ask them if they had ever seen a real woman masturbate. Of course they'd say no, even if they had. Then I'd say I need a show to get off, so show me your dicks and stroke 'm. Keep stroking until I'm done." Anne's fingers worked faster now, slipping a finger inside herself, working her clit.

Susan had seen women masturbate in movies of course, but never seen another woman do it right in front of her. Fascinated, she watcher her best friend finger fucking herself three feet away from her. She didn't want it to end, the story or the show. "Tell me about their cocks Anne, I can't see them."

Anne's eyes closed now. Susan heard the steady click click click as her fingers moved steadily in and out of her pussy now. Anne's fingers glistened with her own juices.

"Ah yes, young cocks, young cocks. One boy was taller and blonde with blue eyes and no body hair. I'm thinking . . . I'm thinking he'd have blonde pubic hair and a long, thick dick, and he'd be impossibly well hung, like a horse as they say." Anne paused, groaning slightly as her fingers continued their magic. "The other boy was darker, but not much body hair either. I bet he has a thicker cock, dark and thick, so thick that you wouldn't be able to get your hand completely around it." More groans of pleasure.

Susan took the opportunity to slip out of her own panties and hiked her skirt up around her waist while Anne's eyes were closed. Not surprised, her own pussy was soaked, her clit button getting hard. Her body shuddered involuntarily when she ran her fingers over her mound.

"What next?" Susan squeaked out.

"Why, I'd torment them of course. Their eyes would be glued to my pussy. They would have never seen a woman playing with her pussy just a foot or so away. Not the usual quick glances or feels that they'd get from their girlfriends. A full blown sex show, mmmhmmm, that's what I'd give them." Anne's breath was quick now. "I'd make them keep jacking off until they couldn't take it anymore. God Susan, think of the control. They'd do anything to keep me from stopping."

Anne glass dropped to the floor and both hands worked her pussy, one rubbing her clit, the other pulling on her pussy lips, sliding wetly in and out.

Anne took a few deep breaths and then "I'd wait until they were ready to burst, then I'd have them shoot their first loads on to my tits as I came the first time." Anne was close to cumming herself. Her eyes flickered open to see Susan. One look at Susan playing with her own pussy was enough to push Anne over the top. "oh my fucking . . .god . . .oh god." Anne's back arch and her hips lifted in to the air as if meeting the imaginary cocks of the boys. She came hard and fast.

Susan wasn't far behind her. Fingers pumping furiously, legs spread wide on the recliner, Susan came harder than she had cum in years.

Breathlessly, Susan asked "Would you teach them how to eat your pussy?"

"Oh yes. One at a time. Over and over again until I was satisfied that they had it right. For educational purposes of course. Want me to talk you through it like you were one of the boys?" asked Anne.

"I've . . . I've never tasted another pussy Anne. What the hell. Now is as good a time as any." She'd come this far, she had to at least try.

Pulling some couch cushions to the floor with her, Anne propped herself up to give Susan a clear shot at her dripping pussy. Susan positioned herself between Anne's legs. Anne, ever the story teller, then described in great detail how Susan should eat her pussy, suck her clit and how it felt. Susan loved the taste of Anne's pussy, it was unlike her own taste. The things that she felt when she came she was now watching Anne go through. Incredibly horny, Anne was soon screaming in her second orgasm of the afternoon.

"Lesson over?" volunteered Susan as Anne's body twitched back down from her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Anne answered groggily. "Not quite. Have another glass of wine. I'll be right back."

While Anne was gone, Susan stripped off the rest of her clothes. Having just sucked another woman's clit, the pretense of clothes seemed far too formal. She played with her own pussy as she wondered what was next.

Anne returned a short time later. She wore a strap on belt that held an impossibly thick dildo.

"This baby is for the times when hubby just can't get it up. I make him wear this and fuck my brains out. He'd kill to see me use it on you" laughed Anne. "You've never tasted another woman's pussy and I've never fucked a woman before. As of right now, I'm the young man with the big dick hunting a MILF."

From a small bag that Anne had also carried in, she pulled out a bottle of lube and applied it to the dildo, playing with it like it was her own dick. Anne slid a pillow under Susan's ass and teased Susan's pussy lips with the dildo.

"Oh my god Anne. It's . . . it's too damn big. I can't, I mean, god, it's three times the width of my husband's dick."

"Yeah, isn't it great?" responded Anne. Anne pushed the tip of the fake cock in and out of Susan's pussy, soaking it with her pussy juices. Soft moans soon replaced Susan's complaining. Susan reached up and played with Anne's bouncing tits as Anne fucked her. Slowly at first, then burying the thick dildo in Susan's pussy in long steady strokes. Susan spread her legs as wide as she could, feeling the thick dildo spreading her, filling her completely. Her fingers found her clit. She was close to cumming, her breath hard and fast.

Just as she was about to come, Anne slid the dildo out. "Turn over on to your stomach" Anne demanded.

Body quivering, Susan complied.

"Don't look" Anne commanded again.

Susan closed her eyes and lowered her head. Her ass and pussy were fully exposed as she lay on the pillow. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation. Her fingers sneaked under her belly and found her clit again. Soft moans escaped her throat again.

Finally, she felt penetration again. The head of the dildo teased her pussy from behind. God, this was going to go deep she thought. She was painfully close to coming again. The stroking picked up, going deeper and deeper in her pussy. She felt a wet push on her ass, then penetration and lube being poured on. Twisting around, she saw the new contraption strapped to Anne. A two headed dildo was now attached to Anne's thrusting hips. She was fucking her all right. Anne's tits swayed as she plunged in to her pussy and ass. If fewer strokes than the teenage boys would have lasted, Susan came hard, collapsing on the floor.