Days in Rodanthe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Za'ana reached into her discarded skirt and had me freshen my lipstick, and I smeared it on as best I could. She then spun around, her pony tails swinging, reached down to her rear and raised the blue stockings back up to her waist. She then poked her nails into the fabric, ripping it, and yanked violently on the opening. The beautiful brunette's bare, tan flesh bulged against the elliptical holes in the stretchy material as it gave way and split across her ass cheeks. She had worn no panties, and her gorgeous brown ass was backing toward me. I was still sitting back on my calves, the heels of the shoes rubbing against my naked, sore butt.

"Beg for more, you sick, nasty bitch!" she said, then spread her gorgeous cheeks, her manicured fingers depressing the dark, soft flesh where they grasped it. The broken-ended remnant of the first turd peeked out of her partially dilated hole. Her labia and the lower half of her rim glistened, lit from below.

"Beg!" she yelled as the log slowly emerged. Random crevices crisscrossed its moistened dark surface, contrasted by a few light-colored spots. Its progress was restricted to about three inches by pressure from the expanded, protruding ring of darkly pigmented flesh surrounding it. The smell was sharp and strong, although my own breath had echoed her stink each time I exhaled, thanks to the 'dessert' I had just consumed.

"Please oh please let me eat your shit, Za'ana," I whined in falsetto as one of her hands abandoned its grip on her dark flesh and two fingers pushed the sepia mass back into her body. She stomped her feet and shimmied her hips slightly, I guess at the pleasing sensation of pressure in her rectum. I felt blood begin flowing into my dick.

"Awww! It's so beautiful! I want it!" I sounded really pathetic. "Why can't I have it? Pleeease?"

The begging continued as she repeated the exit and reentry display, although the turd didn't project as far the second time and stubbornly seemed to resist being forced back inside.

"Please oh please shit in my mouth!" I was bouncing, arms flailing as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

Answering me angrily in a Middle Eastern language, she consented. Za'ana's ass crack, its less tanned skin, smooth and inviting in the strange light, quickly filled my field of vision and soon my nose was buried in its soft surrounds. I reached out and held the front of each of her upper thighs, grasping the stretchy material of the stockings. My meat began to twitch happily. I opened my lips and planted them firmly against her lower cheeks; a hint of her perfume was still detectable among the heavy fecal stench. My tongue instinctively reached out to taste the blandly bitter log, but was soon forced to retreat by the lengthy, warm, solid invader. I caressed her thighs and whined in extended high-pitched notes of twisted pleasure as I took it in and cradled it for several seconds, feeling it caress the roof of my mouth. I then pushed it between my molars, and slowly ground her putrid, dense turd into a gritty, pasty mush as my cock grew. I didn't even gag as I swallowed what was once an innocuous breakfast and lunch, before its trip through Za'ana's beautiful body.

"Is my maird not delicious?" she said as I took a final gulp. "Don't you love my bowels?"

I nodded and squeaked a positive reply, thanking her, my lips, chin, teeth, gums, tongue and palate coated with her rotten vegetable essence. I had probably built up enough tolerance to E-Coli by now that I could drink the water in any foreign country, I thought as I watched her asshole, glistening with smeared shit and red lipstick, and her quivering cheeks, unevenly framed by the torn stockings, move away in the moonlight. To my surprise, Za'ana picked up the waiting dildo and let its harness fall away. She turned to walk toward me, and I noticed the front center seam of the blue leggings had not ripped entirely up to the waistband as they had in the back. The stockings had split just enough to partially expose her labia, and they flexed from one side to the other as the opening varied with her movement, their brownish pink hue a contrast to the blue surrounding them.

My enjoyment of the view did not last, as she stepped around beside me and bent down, looking at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, lit from below by the black flashlight that remained on the blanket. Her lips approached mine as I looked up at her. Instinctively I parted my lips to accept her always forceful tongue. A large excess of saliva shot out of her mouth into mine, its pinot noir taste only briefly detectable. She moaned loudly as we shared the sharp, slightly diluted taste of her shit for a several seconds. Suddenly she pressed back and down on my forehead, causing me to look up at the stars, mouth open. I could feel the wig slip a little and one of her knees pressing into my back. Her demanding touch felt great. Once again the lipstick appeared, and she quickly added to the thick coating that was already present. Again, my hopeful assumption that it was time to take it up the ass was wrong. The head of the dildo was the next thing I saw, then the shaft and her hand, as the latex cock descended past my open lips. I expected her to begin fucking the hell out of my mouth, but realized she had something else in mind as it continued to descend.

"Take it deeply, you nasty, cocksucking whore!" Za'ana said through clenched teeth, her lips still smeared with shit from our kiss. She then began her usual tirade, this time I think in Russian. Twice she let go of my forehead, but only long enough to give me a quick slap on the cheek, switching back to English, repeatedly yelling "Take it!", all while holding the dildo, then resuming her pressure, keeping my throat straightened.

Of course I began to choke almost immediately as she shoved the rubbery dick down further, twisting it slightly. My upper body convulsed violently as I noisily gagged and felt the orange titties bouncing and my stomach churning. My eyes watered and dripped down into my ears. My lips, surrounding the shaft, made involuntary flapping fart noises as air was forced out, flinging the snot now leaking out of my nose airborne. Just as I was about to spew, she pulled it out and released her grip, allowing me to face forward, choking and coughing. Thick strings of cola-colored spit dangled from the head of the dick, all of which glistened in the light, and I could feel slime hanging from my nose and jaw.

"Beg for more, you disgusting bitch!" she yelled, smacking me. "I don't see your hands moving!"

Despite my outfit, I had forgotten about the girl act. So, I raised my arms like a poodle, and pathetically whined for more, admitting I was a disgusting, shit-eating, cock-hungry whore. I looked up and opened my feces coated mouth again, pointing to it and bouncing slightly. She slid the dildo down my throat again and my hands jolted to a mock surrender, then I spread my fingers and flexed my wrists loosely and shook them both rapidly like a baby bird as it descended. I moaned in a high a voice as possible, then had to beg again in gasping falsetto after the latex erection was extracted. Za'ana took me to the verge of puking a couple more times. My upper body, with the bra stretched tightly around, was cramped from the convulsions, and my chin was dripping with thick snot and saliva as I expressed, in the 'girl' voice, how much I loved gagging on cock. Finally she released her grip and pulled away. I thought the worst was over until she spoke.

"Hold this right there." My girlfriend handed me the flashlight, and had me hold it up over my head, pointed down at my jaw.

Suddenly my throat was filled again by the slimy rubber dick and my stomach wretched. The rigid latex cock stopped for a moment, then slid out, the brim of the head striking the back of my upper teeth on the way. I was beyond control and violently and loudly projected what seemed like a quart of stinking, horrible tasting vomit upward and back down onto my lower face and chest. It looked like a muddy volcano as the light momentarily shone through it. I could feel some of the warm, chunky, sticky liquid instantly soak into my shirt, while the rest cascaded off my fake breasts and splattered onto my dick, thighs and stockings.

Za'ana immediately cried out in disgust at the smell, covering her nose with her forearm, still holding the dildo, slimy strings suspended from it and drifting in the breeze. She continued to comment in some language as she adjusted the light beam toward my coated face and forced the dildo past my lips again and down my throat, burning from the acidic vomit. I felt the lower flange of the rubber dick press against my nose for a moment before it jolted upward, followed by grunting convulsions and an overflowing mouthful of thinner, more bitter tasting puke. It was a less efficient ejection, and Za'ana kept my head tilted back as I choked on the liquid, deeply coughing and unable to breathe. Finally she released me and harshly jerked my head forward, but only long enough that my mouth emptied onto the ruined white stockings, briefly warming my thighs. The combination of sour digestive acid odor and the sulfuric feces that had been in my stomach was horrible. I hadn't smelled anything so awful since I had the flu and diarrhea simultaneously as a kid. She kept the pressure on my forehead as I looked toward the stars, face lit by the tiny spotlight.

The dark night sky and the silhouette of Za'ana's exotic face above were a tranquil contrast to the chaotic sensations of the pain registering in my burning throat, the muscular fatigue in my throbbing and heaving chest cavity, and the discomfort of being soaked in my own putrid, viscous emulsion. I optimistically hoped that my submission to all of this was satisfying my first love more than any other man ever could.

"Open!"

Realizing what was next, I reluctantly spread my jaws as far as possible, causing the puke on my face to drain down the sides of my neck and inside the high collar of the shirt. Two of Za'ana's long fingers became enveloped by her shimmering dark lips. I braced myself for the worst, but my cock continued to grow at the idea of this extreme degradation. I continued to shine the light on myself.

Her beautiful face contorted, brow lowered and eyes closed. A hollow gulping noise emanated from deep in her throat as her shoulders lurched and she bent forward, less that a foot from my open lips. She pulled her hand away from her mouth quickly and my eyes closed in reflex as my face was instantly covered with hideously putrid, thick, chunky vomit. I tried to let out a squealing protest, which was stifled as my mouth rapidly filled with the warm stew. I did the spastic baby bird motions again with my free hand as the wig slid off, weighted down with liquid. The differing, stale food and wine taste and stink made me gag once more. I could feel glop sliding down my cheeks, neck, into and behind my ears. One shoulder was now warm, coated as well.

"Swallow!" she yelled, pressing my jaw shut.

I loudly complied, gulping down the lumpy mouthful of horrible tasting mush. It stung my throat all the way down. I then snorted the puke out of my nostrils so I could breathe as I heard Za'ana laugh before plunging her fingers into her throat once again. Her second deluge was mostly liquid, successfully aimed once more at my open mouth. I tried to swallow as she grasped my jaw again but was in mid-breath and ended up coughing most of it out through her fingers. She harshly let go of my head, pushing it to the side and snatching the flashlight from me. I remained in place, facing down and to the side, eyes closed, nearly dizzy, noisily trying to clear my airway as the warmth of our combined stomach contents which coated the front of my body, faded quickly in the breeze.

"Put that back on!" she yelled, referring to the wig, her voice raspy from the liquid in her throat. She began to noisily force up and spit her phlegm, I assume, at me, adding insignificantly to the sticky, reeking gastrointestinal soup I was already drenched in.

Still unable to see, I clumsily felt around back behind me and grabbed the wig. It was soaked in puke. I placed it back on my head, and felt moisture on my shoulders as the remnants of my girlfriend's dinner dripped off it. Finally I wiped my eyes, and through a squint, saw she had torn open the front panel of the hose and was standing, legs widened, admiring her work and rubbing her clit. Za'ana's long dark fingers were glazed and dripping with vomit, fresh from their plunges toward her esophagus and where she held my dripping jaw shut. Strings of yellow spit hung from her chin as she began to moan and breathe heavily. The flashlight was once again lying on the blanket, but pointed at me. She stopped when she realized I was watching her.

"You're not finished, you fucking whore!" She lunged toward me and crouched down, reaching toward my soaked shirt. My fake tits had a valley between them where cleavage should be, and it was filled with cooled puke, most of it the darker shade of my girlfriend's turd. She scooped an overflowing handful and held it to my chin.

"Eat it, you sick bitch!"

My mouth was already thick with the taste of vomit, but the lukewarm, lumpy mass she shoved into my mouth was still unpleasant as I chewed and swallowed loudly with exaggeration so she would see. Suddenly I felt the wet front of the shirt, now nearly transparent and stained a peanut butter color, being peeled off my stomach. Za'ana held the soaked top open and outward horizontally under my chin, displaying the extent of the vomit and fecal matter sticking to it. It looked almost like a hideous pizza. Most of the liquid began to flow to the center and drip through like a coffee filter into my bra and drain down my stomach toward my nearly stiff cock. The breeze was cool on my bare, damp skin.

"I let you borrow my top and you fucking ruin it!" Za'ana pressed a palm upward under a large splatter and toward my jaw. "Clean it off!"

I began to slurp up the gummy, putrid bits of food in various pre- and post- digestive stages clinging to the stained fabric. I continued for nearly another minute, and switched to using my own hands at her command. She pointed the light at my face and watched, commenting in a few languages what were probably insults. Besides lumps of shit, I frequently encountered fibrous vegetable remnants, still slightly crisp, seeds, nearly intact olive slices, and pieces of tomato skin, all suspended in a tart, slimy, bile-flavored sauce. She then began to make slurping noises and mock me in a falsely high voice.

"Oooo! I'm Robert the nasty bitch! I dress like a girl and act like a whore! I love Za'ana's rubber cock and I love to eat her bowels and vomit!" She copied my flailing arm gestures and then switched to her own voice. "I don't hear you telling me how delicious it is, you nasty, ungrateful whore!" She smacked me so hard the wig flew off , and then took advantage of the missing hairpiece to strike me twice more, forcing me to lean to my right and nearly knocking me off balance.

As I straightened up and replaced the soggy wig, the left side of my head throbbing, I looked up and saw the un-harnessed dildo and its belts flying toward my face. I caught it as it bounced off my nose.

"Place it on me, you stinking whore!"

I thanked my standing girlfriend excitedly and crawled over to her as a light rain of puke juice fell off me and onto the blanket. I slid the soft leather strap between her thighs, covering her tanned, beautiful, bare pelvis. She turned around so I could buckle the back above her jiggling ass cheeks, as remnants of the blue stockings clung to her hips. To my surprise, she stepped away and poured herself another cup of wine, upending and emptying the bottle. I realized how much I enjoyed the sight of her, beautiful and in charge, with the dildo sticking out. Along with the anticipation of being violated, my meat stiffened completely in the breeze.

Still on my knees, I happily started whining to be fucked, and pivoted around, reaching back and grabbing my hairy ass cheeks to show her. I leaned forward and spread them, then felt the cool air in my crack. The head of my hard dick was getting dipped in a puddle of vomit as I groveled. I pleaded like a kid in a toy store, bouncing my hips and flexing my already lubed asshole. I began flailing my arms and telling her, in the high voice, how good it was going to feel to have her cock up my ass.

"Okay whore, maybe I will allow you to stick it in your stinking hole for a few moments," she said, lying down on the blanket, face up and propped up on her elbows, sipping the wine. The rubber cock was pointed skyward, ready for me to straddle her and sit on it.

Less than a minute later, lipstick once again reapplied, I was moaning loudly in falsetto, gushing about how awesome it felt as I rode quickly up and down on the dildo in a squatting position, facing her. I was really getting into it, leaning in different directions, arching my back, and occasionally pausing to rotate my hips in a small circle when the latex cock was only about halfway inserted, reaming out my happy rectum. Chills overtook me as I waved my arms, limp wrists sloppily flinging my hands in random directions. My meat was pulsing, nearly red and extended to its full length, but had lost enough rigidity to make it flop up and down with my hip motion, slapping my puke-coated lower stomach with each bounce. Wild shadows were created by the flashlight, which Za'ana had pointed right at my hole. After several minutes, to give my knees a break, I leaned back into a crab position, arms locked straight behind me, holding my body more or less horizontally as I rocked back and forth, joyfully satisfying my anal cravings. I began to cry out in short rhythmic high pitched tones, sounding like a porno movie overdub. After looking at the sky for several minutes as I rode, my cock flailing, I noticed Za'ana was sitting up, her white shirt completely unbuttoned and blowing in the breeze, revealing her white bra. Her nipples protruded, casting small, moonlit shadows onto the lacy cups.

Apparently she thought I was having too good a time with the latex dick, because I felt her grab my bouncing nuts and slip something around the base, probably the necktie. A broad, satisfied smile from her was the only warning as my groin and lower stomach immediately cramped and I cried out in pain as she yanked violently. The slipknot made my captive nuts feel like they were going to burst, and I fell from my crab position. Za'ana shifted her hips at the same time, and the dildo flexed and sprung out of my spotlighted hole, flinging a sparkling mist of lube into the air.

"I don't see your arms waving! Squeal like a girl!"

The next couple minutes passed way too slowly has I writhed in agony on my back, trying my best to sound like a girl as she sat opposite me, keeping almost continuous pressure on my nuts. I flailed my arms and raised and spread my legs, covered by the drying puke-encrusted stockings and the heels pointed skyward, at her command. The worn leather sole of one of her loafers appeared, and intermittently kicked or pressed down, adding even more pressure to my balls. I did spastic flutter kicks with my elevated calves as my eyes watered from the pain. Still, I managed to watch her tugging and slapping her tits, exposed and overhanging the underwires of the white bra. Her free hand then released the strap-on harness. Za'ana began to moan and look upward as she frantically rubbed her clit. Soon she convulsed for about a half minute, breasts jolting. After her groaning orgasms, she released my aching nuts, but left the necktie looped around them. I laid there, trying not to break out into sobs. As the pain slowly lessened, I took in the sight of my gorgeous girlfriend. Her face, heaving stomach and chest glistened with perspiration as she rose to her knees.