Daytona Bike Week Ch. 02

Story Info
The wild sex continues while couple attends Bike Week.
10.5k words
3
23.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her....Gene arrived mid-day, and after picking him up at the airport we drove to the beach. He loved the beach. We all loved the beach. You guys were old friends so it was good to meet him, especially since you and I got along so famously.

He had his bathing suit in the suitcase, and we had ours on under our clothes - as usual. We ran to the water while he changed.

When he strode to the waves, you and I were laughing and running with the water. He stood and watched. He said he enjoyed watching two people in the water, so close to being naked. We all laughed at that, and since we were so far from everywhere else, took our suits off. He hit the water and we followed. I was floating on my back with you close by talking with Gene.

He looked at me with fire in his eyes, which you were very familiar with. We looked at each other in understanding and he said looks like we are in the right place at the right time. You moved aside to hold my shoulders and keep me afloat while he moved between my legs while looking at me. I smiled and spread them farther. He said you guys look like a great couple and love to have fun. I said yes in harmony with your yes. You held my breasts so he could see them, and you caressed them.

When he held my butt and watched you hold my breasts, I said, it is good to meet you and you must feel free to have fun too. I am willing. At that, he spread my legs wider so he could see both my cunt and breasts. He held me and began to suck while looking up at you. You nodded your head and gave me a kiss. At that he put two fingers inside saying he was glad he came down here - to Daytona - and he thought we were the best. I wrapped my legs around him and told him to put it in.

Him....It was the first time I had seen Gene's dick even though we had slept in the same motel room for many years. He was surprisingly large and I felt like you may favor his to mine but I just wanted you to have all you could get on this trip and make it one you would never forget. So more power to that big dick, I wanted to watch him put it in that pussy. With each wave it went in deeper and you said baby this is one hell of a buddy you got and I want us to sleep with tonight. He fucked you hard and he came in your pussy and we could see his cum floating on top of the water. Damn was this a horse?

We put our suits back on and went up to the room so he could unpack and we could have a few drinks to relax.

Her....After we had settled into the room and your friend was getting organized, you and I were making plans. You suggested we invite the girl from the shop to come to the room after having dinner tonight. You assured me your friend would like that and you wanted a bit of a show with just the two of us girls

When Gene came out from the bathroom and sat down with us, we presented our plans. He was all for it and said we should take her to dinner first. We told him of our experiences with her, which caused double the enthusiasm and he suggested a very nice restaurant where we could dress nicely.

We went down to Main Street and I scurried to the shop to extend the invitation. Ah, yes, she said, I am more than happy to spend the time with all of you. No one was in the shop at the time, so she reached for me for a kiss and so we could hold each other's breasts. Adios, I said. See you tonight.

You made suggestions of what you would like to see us do, and we prepared for that. We would have music and you two guys would sit on the couch with your drinks.

Dinner was delicious, and all four of us were lit up with anticipation for what was to come and were flirting shamelessly with each other. Once in a while you would hold my hand and lean in for a kiss and swiftly kiss a breast on the way back straight up.

Getting into the room was almost a comedy because we were all so eager to get in the door. Everyone went to the bathroom and then got a drink. We talked a bit on the couch while listening to music. We girls stretched out and the two of you pulled our shoes off. You rubbed my feet and ran your hands up my legs. I said I loved the song that was playing and asked her to dance with me, so we stood up, pretended to bow and curtsey, and then dance. She took the part of the man. We slowly twirled and began to slow with the music. The sensuousness of the music was having an effect.

We held each other's arms above our heads and I ran my hands down her arms to her breasts and pulled on her dress until her breasts pulled out and I could kiss her nipples and hold her waist. We moved to the music while I did this and she let me with her head thrown back. I pulled her dress farther down - to her waist - and kissed her and tongued her lips and breasts. When she was ready, I held her crotch through the dress while she pulled my dress down and held my breasts.

About this time the music became lively and we picked up the beat and shook our breasts to the music and laughed. She raised her dress to reveal a thong. She was shaved so there was no hair. She pulled the thong off and crouched as if she were doing the "dog", and then other dances we both loved. She held my breasts and shook them in time to the music and pulled my dress all the way down. I pulled hers off, also, and slowed our movements to my mood of wanting to fuck her.

We were now naked so I got the oil you had set out for us. She liked that idea and as she sensuously moved, let me oil her entire body, slowly, starting with her chest, then breasts, where I lingered to massage and twist her nipples and rub under her arms and down her stomach. I bypassed her crotch for the time being and oiled her legs, coming back up to oil her heavily, including her butt. She crouched just a bit so I could get my hand between her legs and my fingers into her. We both groaned and I could hear you sigh.

Next, she oiled me down in the same way. She was an expert with her fingers so she had my nipples standing and had me close to climax. As you suggested, I used those nipples to stimulate her as she and I had done in the shop. I kneeled before her spread legs and used my nipple to rub her and then inserted my fingers. When I stood up I reached for the dildo and turned her to face the two of you. She spread her legs and I put the dildo in her. I held steadily while she would squat up and down on it. When she was about to climax she pulled it out, led me to the coffee table, lay me down in front of you guys, spread my legs and inserted the dildo.

As usual, you wanted to see me open up and see the dildo go in, so you moved forward on the couch. You put your fingers in my butt while she pushed the dildo in and out. You then moved up to kiss me and hold my breasts. Gene moved to her and held her breasts while watching her push in and out. I knew you wanted more between she and I, so I gently pulled the dildo out, got up and moved to the bed with her. You and Gene sat on chairs that you moved closer to the bed. You had both taken off your clothes now.

I pulled her to the bed, put her on her stomach, and used the dildo in her butt after oiling her. She raised her butt up so you guys could then see all of her. Since you could, I then put the dildo in her vagina and then back to her butt. When I pulled it out, I straddled her facing the two of you and began to lick all of her. She began to come while I licked so I licked harder. Suddenly, Gene had enough. He needed to fuck so got on the bed and shoved himself in. I held her hips so he could. She wanted it in the butt so he did that, but she was coming so wanted him in her vagina. When he came, you pulled him back so the two of you could watch more of what we would do and you guys could have some fun too...

Him....y'all were doing 69 again quicker than a flash and we sat on the couch to watch. I leaned over and took Gene in my mouth. I had sucked several dicks but this was the largest. He reached down and put a finger in my ass and fucked me with it while I sucked him.

Her....We girls continued with what we enjoyed, then realized you guys were getting it on. It made me horny to watch you, especially since you were using the oil. You rubbed it on your dick slowly, and then around your balls. She wanted to fuck, so we got the dildo to use while we watched the two of you. Gene was oiling himself and you helped him. You rubbed a lot of oil into his butt and made sure with your fingers. We emulated the two of you with every move. She fingered me and I fingered her. When you rubbed his dick she rubbed my clit. When he rubbed you I rubbed her. She reached for the dildo because she wanted that fucking. She put it into herself and then into me and began fucking. We looked at each other and rubbed breasts, and occasionally watched you guys. You were both beginning to pull on each other until you turned him to fuck. She and I fucked harder and harder. We were all groaning. You were fucking him and coming. When she saw that, she pulled away to suck you and lick him until you had come. When you pulled out she pulled him butt first down on her and let the cum run all over her cunt. He flipped over to ram himself into her, pulling out once in a while to run his dick around her breasts. You and I held his balls and her breasts, kissing her and then moving away so I could suck on you and get you hard again. When you were hard I sucked some more. I moved to the headboard to squat on you as I had one of our first times together. You watched as you entered, and held me farther apart you so could go farther in. I then pulled up and inserted you in my butt and sat down hard. You jerked in pleasure and climaxed. When we pulled apart Gene was there to lick you and me both.

Him....Y'all told Gene to lay on the bed and you sat down on his dick. She sat on his face and faced toward you so she could kiss you and suck your tits. I moved behind her and kissed on her ass and licked her hole a few times before putting my dick inside of her ass. Now this was truly a foursome. We fucked in every way and every hole you can imagine until we collapsed into a pile of naked bodies. We slept for a while and then she left and we cleaned up to go out and see the sights.

The next morning we ate breakfast together and then you left to go shopping for some leather outfits with Anna from the shop. I gave you some money and told you to also buy two matching thong bathing suits so we could get some pictures of y'all on the beach. Gene and I went out to the beach and slept for a while in the sun. A shadow came over my head and I rose up to see who it was. It was the two young 15 year old girls again and they asked if they could lay with us and have a couple of our beers that we had in the cooler. We said ok and they lay next to us in very skimpy bathing suits. I whispered to Gene what had occurred with them before and he became aroused at the thought that I had seen them kissing and topless. After a while we all wanted to pee and went back to our room. We peed first and then came out and sat on the couch and then they went in together. One of them hollered out that if we would give them another beer they would come out naked and let us look at them. We got us all another beer and they came out with towels around them. They sat and drank for a few minutes and asked if we had any cigarettes. I gave them one and I lit up one and sat back hoping they would lose the towels. Jackie was Rose's sister and the more mature looking one of them (larger tits) and she asked if they could use our couch to smooch on and we could watch. We said of course and they started kissing and rubbing each other. Jackie tried to pull off the other one's towel (Jean) but Jean held onto it. Jackie jerked hers off and let us see her tits and little ass. She finally coerced the towel off of Jean and lay her down and started eating her pussy. I asked them if I could take some pictures while they were playing and they agreed I could. I grabbed the camera and moved all around them getting good shots of their tits and asses. Jean had very small tits but they were very pointed and looked very firm. I sat back down with Gene in the chairs in front of the couch and we couldn't help rub on our dicks at this sight. The girls didn't seem to be interested in us but only in getting to each other. I think it really turned them on to do it in front of us.

About that time there was a knock at the door and the girls pulled the towels over them and I went to the door. It was Rose and Sandra and Rose said she thought this was where she would find them as they were nowhere to be found on the beach. I told Rose that we hadn't touched them and apparently they just wanted a place to play with each other. Luckily we still had our pants on. Rose said she was always catching them kissing and knew they were up to more. Rose said she was really gonna give us a show and told Sandra to get naked with her and lay on the bed next to her. She ordered the young girls to come and eat their pussies while we watched and if they didn't she was going to tell their parents what they had been up to. The girls lay on their stomachs between their legs and started to eat some pussy while we looked on with amazement at our luck. Rose told them not to quit until they made her and Sandra cum and they proceeded to suck and finger them with vigor. Gene and I were getting very hard and aroused and pulled our dicks out and started rubbing them. I reached over and got his and he got mine in his hand and pulled on it. There was soon screams of pleasure as Rose and Sandra came in their mouths. Then Rose told them to lie down and they would eat their pussy. They were really going at it and Gene and I got up and went over and started rubbing our dicks on Rose and Sandra's asses. I put my dick up into Sandra's pussy and started to fuck her all the way to the bottom while Gene followed suit. We both came at about the same time and they turned around and sucked the cum off our dicks and then led us to their pussy so we could lick it off of them. Rose told the girls they were too young to be fucking but if they would like to they come put our dicks in their hands and see what they felt like. The girls took their hands to us and started playing with us and getting a good look at our dicks. Jackie asked her if she could put my dick in her mouth and see what that felt like. She said OK just for a minute and then y'all have to get dressed and get their asses back on the beach. Jackie put me in her mouth and swished me around and said that it tasted very good. Jean licked around on Gene's dick but didn't put it in her mouth. Then the girls got up and got dressed and left.

We fucked Rose and Sandra again on the bed and then they kissed us goodbye and said they had to get back and watch the girls. They thanked us for being nice and gentle with them and the younger girls. Gene and I were still naked and lay back on the bed and he started sucking my dick. This felt good but I was really wishing you were there to do it better and share the two dicks we had for you. I know it was good for him to have his own playmate but I really enjoyed it when just the two of us were fucking you and making you feel good. He kept sucking me until I got a real hard on and he climbed up on top of me and put my dick in his ass. He was sitting on me with his dick sticking out on my stomach and I started stroking him until he got hard. He spread my ass open and forced his big dick deeper and deeper into my ass and it felt like a baseball bat. He leaned over and started kissing me. I had never kissed a man before and it was very strange. He put his tongue in my mouth and pushed it in just like his dick. I was getting fucked good. About that time the door opened and you came in with several bags and set them on the couch and said well it looks like y'all have been bad boys while I was gone and y'all are going to be punished. You came over and spanked his ass until it was red. Then you ripped off your clothes and climbed on top of me with your ass back against his stomach. You kissed me and wiggled that ass around. He put his fingers in your butt hole and got it juicy. You then slid backwards until my dick slid into your juicy ass. You and I both were getting fucked in the ass at the same time....

Her....I could smell your skin so leaned over to nuzzle your neck. Gene pulled out of you to watch us. I kissed you and we turned on our sides and looked at each other. We really liked each other. You looked down as you inserted again, this time into my vagina, while I held your face in my hands and we smiled. You slid in and out while I held your nipples and pulled them a bit. You were suddenly in a frenzy for us to come together. You pumped hard and fast, and I humped in return. You held my hips to push harder and when we came you shoved in as far as you could. It didn't matter who might be bigger, only you could truly get me going and get me off.

Gene came to the foot of the bed and ran his hand along your butt and then around to feel your dick and put his fingers in me. He liked watching and liked seeing everything, so he turned me on my back and spread me out to feel and look and massage. He sucked your dick gently while doing this. He kept fingering me but I knew he really wanted you now. He lay on top of you with your dicks together and pulled me close enough to suck my nipples and then yours. He held both your dicks and pumped them then held them together again, hunching on you. Soon he turned you over and got you on your knees so he could enter from behind and held your thighs to do this.

You noticed I was watching so gave me a smile. I reached for the dildo and put it in me so I could get that feeling while you were getting that big push from behind.

Him....Then I lay down on my back and you crawled up on top of me and started fucking me. Gene got up behind you this time and put his dick in your ass. He seemed to like fucking us in the ass. You had both our dicks in you at the same time and with his big dick in your butt and mine in your pussy you were screaming in pleasure. I could feel his dick against mine and it was rubbing me through the thinnest skin membrane. I was kissing you passionately and you kept biting my lips from the combination pleasure and pain you were receiving. I came first and just lay there hugging on you while you kept getting fucked. He turned you over and slid his dick in your pussy which was now full of my hot cum. It was extra juicy for him and made it easier for him to put it all the way up. He started cumming and out of habit you grabbed his tits and were pulling like hell on them. He screamed and shot a load in you that you felt. I went down and eat all the cum out as it oozed out. I loved to eat cum and your pussy had the taste of both of us. You laid us on our backs and sucked both of us clean and then lay back on the bed and we wrapped our bodies around you and held you and fell asleep. We woke up and kissed softly and I asked what you did with Anna during your shopping trip.

Her....Oh, yes. We had a lot of fun. There were as many people on the street as ever, still getting painted, wearing revealing clothes, and by now there was a lot of sex going on. A lot of the women were gathering regularly in bars, separate from the guys, or on the beach. On the beach, there were usually guys there to watch the action and then maybe participate.

Before shopping we had a drink and watched some women as they drank and flirted with each other. No one had on much, so it was easy to touch and rub. We could see them feeling each other under the table. Their breasts were free and those of any size were hanging on the table. Once in a while one woman would lean over to lick someone's nipples and lick kiss. It made both of us pretty horny so we tried to decide whether to join them or go to the beach. We decided to go to the beach.

We hit the sand behind a dune and whipped our clothes off. She was all over me, sucking, kissing, and straddling to get her breasts in my mouth. I was writhing under her, my breasts standing straight up, tight and wanting more sucking. She humped like a man at first, which made my breasts bounce, so she held them. Her breasts were almost as big as mine, which made it easy to rub them together, which I love.