Dayz Off

Story Info
You have 2 days to remember your slutty self.
1.7k words
3.7
49.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tale for all those inner sluts out there who have taken the responsible path in life but let their minds wander back to their dirty pasts when they need a little nudge to make them cum. You know who you are... and hopefully this series of stories will show you that some of us know who you are too... and are waiting for you to have some days off like the stories character.

Two whole days... what in the world would you do? A whole 48 hours with no responsibilities. For all the 'relax and read a good book' comments you're friends (with kids) had given you... you couldn't help but let your mind wander (more like sprint) to 'other' thoughts.

You'd slept in... and woken up with half dreams in your head. You'd been tied up... on your hands and knees, with your legs bent up under you. Your ass exposed and your pussy wet, you'd reached down in bed..in reality.. and dipped a finger inside, it was soaking wet. You slipped back into the fantasy and saw flashes of a camera under your leather blindfold, you hadn't agreed to that! You struggled and tried to yell into the small ball gag, but it only came out as "nahwr pcrkchr".

The men (yes.. plural), chuckled when you made this vain attempt at some semblance of control, "the slut's trying to say something" one of them laughed. "Those noises just make us harder whore.. keep it up... please".

You stopped struggling and you felt the urge to rebel, to resist, to fight, just... slip away. It was replaced by an older, more familiar feeling. One that you'd learned how to deny and suppress. The one that had taken years of sensibility and practicality to push down and hide from your real life. The one that used to control your actions, used to push you into those naughty situations and make you do those bad bad things. The feeling that you would let take over, flip the switch into auto pilot and rid yourself of that troublesome guilt and remorse. The one that would take over and walk you into that dark corner of a loud dance bar, or out into an anonymous pickup truck at a party or maybe bend you over a strangers couch. The feeling that would hold your tongue when any 'normal' woman would scream for help after a stranger's finger would slip easily into your wet slit from behind, in the dark, in the crowd at a music festival. The feeling that you were a slut, a whore, a fuck toy. Meant to be used, used to make those random cocks cum, to reward those men who could 'see' what you really were, who could see the dirty 'do anything to me' slut in front of them and knew to seize the opportunity they were presented with.

Those were the men in your dream, in your room, they'd found you out and they'd taken advantage of their good fortune. One calling another, arranging this, a small network of dominant leather tops who were ready to move on an opportunity like this. You're on the bed, fastened down, like a toy. You're going to be used by these men and you're going to like it. You think you hear a little voice in the back of your head saying how wrong it is, how happy you are with reality but now it's your turn to suppress it. You remember being a slut and it feels good to welcome it back, it feels so nice to not worry about who might come into the room, or that the ringing phone may be important. Just to let go and be this plaything for these dirty men. To let your body be used like it should be, to be fucked, and spanked and whipped until THEY are done with you. Your wishes and desires being met by fulfilling theirs. Not the other way around.

You realize after it's too late to stop that you're going to cum, you instinctively quiet yourself but then become conscious of your solitary situation, alone in your house and decide to let yourself go. You start by muttering 'fuck me fuck me fuck me' into the bed as you hump your clit against a pillow and as you get closer to the edge you start to mix the dream and reality in your head. The men are calling you names as they fuck you from behind. As one bangs his long hard cock into your wet cunt the others paw your ass and tits and spank you hard as he pounds into you. "Whore, pig, cum-slut, fuckmeat, cock slut" the names are spit out as they unknowingly (and uncaringly) push you toward orgasm. They are approaching the edge as well...and they ramp up their verbal and physical abuse as they get closer to their release. You're getting louder and louder in your bedroom as you finally start to let yourself enjoy the freedom you've got.

You start responding to your fantasy fuckers "yes.. I'm your dirty girl... use your pussy... use it.. fuck it..fuck it"

And you hear them in your head..your eyes open..finger on your clit.. "good girl...good little slutty girl.. whose pussy is this whore?.. whose slutty cunt is this?"

"Yours....?" The cock stops pounding...as he waits for your answer.

You almost scream it back at them "Your pussy Daddy... Daddy's slutty pussy.."

You finally cum as you hear in your head "yesssss baby.. Daddy's pussy... and daddy says it's ANYones pussy.. anyones to use.." you drift off with a wicked little grin on your face.

You wake up an hour later... you fell back to sleep after your fantasy gang fuck and you wake up happy and a bit surprisingly, still very very horny. All those months of putting your dirty needs on the back burner and your body still hasn't forgotten the way you used to lay in bed all day and fuck yourself silly. You cleaned the night before, thinking at the time it was a very 'practical' thing to be doing at midnight but you admit to yourself now that is was probably an unconscious effort to give yourself more time to be bad. You giggle at the thought and slip into the longest shower you've had since 2008. You decadently wander around the house naked for a while, blinds open, enjoying the thrill like you used to. Then you sit in front of your dresser and instead of pulling some unremarkable, functional underwear from it your hand goes into the 'special' drawer that's normally reserved for date nights, anniversaries and romantic getaways. You think back to the strange men from your dream and you try and imagine what they would want you in. Almost in a trance you pull out black thigh high stockings and a garter belt and pull on a tight black shear front paneled thong after the stockings and garters are connected... like a true slut would do, in case someone wants you to take off the panties and leave the gear on. You find your sexiest 'casual' skirt and make sure the clips from the garters are only visible if you were really looking and top it off with a red button up silk blouse with one too many buttons open, just enough to see the corner lace of your matching black sheer bra. The final touch are your highest black leather boots (functional on this chilly fall day). The voice in your head can only barely justify the sexy outfit you're about to strut out into public in but anyone who might recognize you could be convinced that you had just been to a meeting or a conference.

Before you leave the house you turn on the computer to 'check your email' (you tell yourself). The email is quickly forgotten as you easily remember the names of those nasty sites you used to surf. You begin to whip up a quick free profile for Alt.com (you can't look at ads unless you have one.. easily justified) but it won't let you just click past the categories without typing something in. The mood you're in coupled with the decidedly slutty outfit your wearing helps that decision as well and soon you're entering all sorts of nasty things into your free profile. You tell yourself this is just so you can see the dirty profiles and pics you need to get off and it becomes easier and easier to fill out. You name yourself "Dayz Off" and you start to click the various boxes for fetishes and preferences. You feel yourself slipping back into the slut and you begin to fill out the profile like 'she' would. You can imagine what the slut 'you' would want and need from this dirty website that caters to people like you and you really get into the role. You describe your desire to be used and the way you feel in the hands of someone who 'knows' how to utilize your talents.

"Profile Name: Dayz Off 'Looking for dom daddy to properly use (+spank) his slutty girl' Looking For: I'm looking for a someone who knows how to treat this real life whore in wife's clothing. Someone who isn't crass or stupid but who can be dirty and dominant. I need creativity and sophistication coupled with brutality and strength. Someone who likes spanking a bad girl and who can push her into being bad in the first place. Mental sexiness is more/as important as physical and toys would be nice too (whips, paddles, restraints). Please send pics and very descriptive stories of what you would do to me. Who I am: I'm a bad wife/mommy who has 2 days off for fantastical fun times. Would like to chat/email possibly phone a suitable dominant man who has experience with bad girls like me. Be detailed/creative and honest in your replies and you will get a reponse"

You clicked 'done' before you had the chance to rethink it and your profile had been submitted for review. You'd have to wait until they approved it so you switched off the computer. You only then noticed your thumping heart and damp panties and had to restrain yourself from getting off right then and there. You'd been a bad girl already... it wasn't even noon on the first day. The thoughts of potential filth that you could get up to almost sent you right back to bed, but you resisted and headed out to your car, leather boots clacking on the steps, the thong biting into your slit as you walked.

(End of part 1)