Dazed Dreaming

Story Info
A letter to Her about a fantasy of rough fucking.
4.1k words
4.36
29.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write these stories for my long distance lover to help her along in life and she often reads them to me on the phone as we pleasure ourselves. She is not very experienced, but is willing to let me have my way with her, so my letters also serve to give her some idea of what she will be subjected to upon our next in-person tryst. I should also mention that I like being romantic as my depraved fantasies unfold because it makes her feel even dirtier, and I love making her feel like a bad little girl. Love romancing her until she is so relaxed she can't put up much of a fight when I start treating her like a whore. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Dearest Julie,

I caught myself daydreaming today.

I bet you would have gotten a kick out of it had been here to witness what happened, one of those classic moments no doubt about it. I guess that's the cool part of it all really though, I have often told you that you are never too far away from my thoughts Princess, and today that fact made itself very evident. It was an unexpected, but very welcome thing to have happen I must admit.

Not even sure how it happened to be honest. See, I was buried in busywork with a website I am designing for my brother so imagine lots of code, broken links, missing pictures and all that sorta thing – needless to say my mind was more than occupied. Then all of a sudden I wake up, covered in a light sweat sprawling out on my chair, trembling... took me a moment to figure out where I was and what had happened, and like I said I am not 100% sure how it started, just sorta went fuzzy like in an old movie and I was transported to a wonderful place.

It went something like this...

I inhale the crisp, clean air that engulfed us after a short sun shower left you glistening in the afternoon light of the forest. The nearby lake is alive with the sound of the waterfall cascading over rocks and both seem to call to us as we walk towards the water, very aware we are alone in this dewy wonderland. The peaceful harmony of nature is intoxicating as you turn around to face me, walking backwards over smooth grassy ground, allowing me to gaze up and down your beautiful body. The rain lasted just long enough to make your white shirt transparent, a fact that does not escape you I realize as you run fingers over your already hard nipples. Your caress not only causes them to strain against the fabric even more than they had been, it sends an electric jolt through my tummy and down my thighs before it tingles my cock, swelling even quicker than your nipples.

Your lips part in a silent invitation, wordlessly asking me if I like what I see punctuating the question by slowly lifting your skirt inch by inch with each step. I answer by undoing my belt, pushing my shorts down in the same manner as I stalk you until I step out of them and wrap my hand around my dick, pushing it towards you as I gently jerk off and double my walking pace.

Within inches of you I pause, our eyes lock for a moment and I wonder if you realize you are standing directly in front of the blankets and sleeping bags we left piled near the shore earlier in the day, No doubt they will be damp now, but I am always one to embrace opportunity, so I push you backwards and laugh softly as you loose your balance a little, just enough to where you can no longer stand – collapsing into the plentiful cushion of the cloth. I crawl across to you and brush your hair away from your face; I stare into your beautiful eyes as your soft lips brush against my face searching, hungry for mine. Attempting to rise from the mound of blankets I push you back down forcefully, pinning you between my knees and kiss you. Our tongues become as one as we hold the others face, stroking each others necks and simply loosing ourselves in a long, sensual deep kiss that lasts for quite some time.

I can still taste the rain on your skin as my mouth floats along the contour of your neck. Licking upwards to your ear the craving that wells up from the depths of my soul becomes a torrent flooding me with excitement as the hot skin of my dick slides against the bare flesh exposed as I pull your skirt up higher. Still straddling you I push against the softness of your tummy and start to kiss and nibble my way down your collarbone, matching the licks of my tongue to the rhythm I slide my dick over your body.

Sliding backwards on you as I sit up you start to speak, but I rest my fingers on one pair of lips just as I rest my cock on the other. I pull your hands down on top of it, spreading you open to expose your clit and show you it's ok to play with me by moving your fingers in unison with the shaft of my cock as pre-come coats all three. With your knees held down, tightly together under my ass and your hands busy with their new toy I slide my own up over your wet t-shirt and pinch your nipples. I gently torture your swollen, incredible, perfect tits through the thin material as my hard on gets harder to the sweet music of your moans.

My fingers curl up and over the neck line, gripping the shirt tight. Wondering if your cunt is wet yet I slide my hips further back as I gather more fabric in my hands and you once again read my mind. Spreading yourself as wide as you can, you pull up at the same time allowing me to kiss your hole with the tip of my dick, bobbing back and forth from there back up to your clit. I feel your thighs strain beneath me as you try to spread them, but I clamp my knees tight to prevent that from happening. Taking careful aim I flex my cock so your clit slips into the hole, thrusting onto it ever so lightly a few times hoping it feels good to fuck me for a change. I glance up to your face and see you smile as you disappear into me so I assume it feels good.

My hands pull harder at your shirt as you fuck me with your clit, then I slip the swollen head down and gently push up into your pee hole, urging you to spread it wider as I do. You hesitate for a moment with a confused look, but your fingers slip into the folds of your pussy to pull it just a bit wider as I massage the hole with mine. The look of confusion quickly turns to content though, your thumbs find your clit and you realize I am no stranger to this tiny opening – that in fact it feels pretty fucking good when I suck it or work my tongue into it as I eat you.

The alluring flesh of your breasts still hidden under a now mostly dry shirt combines with the wonderful sight of your hands hypnotically massaging your clit as you hold yourself open and I kiss you in a brand new way, making sweet little sounds as my own wetness flows out into the already sopping wet glimpse of heaven between your legs.

I swirl the tip of my penis up into you as far as I can get it to go, giggling as I fantasize we switched bodies for a moment and I was pushing my clit into you, fucking the tip of your dick with it and wondering what it would feel like to have you push your dick into my pee hole...

Snapping back into reality I pull my nearly coming dick away from your body, lean down and whisper "Better hold on – tight" into your ear. I linger for a moment longer, tease your ear with my tongue, and then in one fluid movement arch my back up so I am straddling you again as the fabric of your shirt finally gives with a tearing noise that so perfectly matches my cock as it rips into your tight, hot pussy it would seem totally fake if it happened in a movie. But the feel of it around my dick as is more than proof enough that it's for real.

Free of the torn shirt hanging to either side of them, your tits look radiant in the soft glow of afternoon and are complimented by your tightly closed eyes as I relentlessly drill my dick up into you, stretching your tender vagina that still lies trapped between the legs I pin together.

Slowing my assault enough to let you relax, I drive it in as deep as your body pinned under mine will allow and lean over you. I feel your hands slip out from between us as I lie down atop you with my full weight so in mock punishment I lock my mouth down around your left nipple. I grab your hands and successfully get them pinned above your head after a short, half hearted struggle but you nipple remains in my mouth. Sucking hard on it the entire time, the flesh feels as hot and as tender on my lips now as your lips feel on my cock.

Holding your arms firmly above your head and your thighs tightly together between my own I hook my feet over yours and slowly resume fucking you.

With every thrust I bite into your swollen nipple a little harder and push myself up a little higher, using your captive arms as a base. The feel of your body under mine as it tenses against my advances, shuddering as I bite down on your nipple, twisting and fighting to be released is indescribable – especially when I feel the waves of pleasure roll up your spine whenever I hit your G-Spot or clit just right. So intense in fact it feels as if I am taking your innocence, like all this is brand new to you. And my god, fucking you like this your pussy feels so tight, the wet hot grip you have on my dick makes it seem all the more real.

My feet begin to spread your legs as I work my own between them. I methodically continue to drive my dick up you, relishing the final moments of your re-born virginity before suddenly biting down hard enough to make you cry out and plowing into you deeper than I have been yet this afternoon. You struggle against my hands as I keep your nipple between my teeth for a lingering second, flexing my cock inside your body. Letting your swollen nipple slip out of my mouth my tongue leaves a wide trail of saliva leading up and away from it all the way to your chin.

I push everything I can down against your captive hips and feel something give as another inch of my cock tears into you. Pulling down on your wrists towards your head in hopes it may happen again I flex my dick and I lick your lips, down into your open mouth. A deep breath flows out around my tongue as I explore your mouth and I feel you relax in a rolling wave down onto my cock so I whisper, very faintly into your mouth "Princess.... My god you are perfect."

My hands cascade down the sides of your body and up the backs of your thighs as I spread your legs wide apart and suck hungrily on your tongue. Pulling out of you to rub myself between your lips and over your clit before giving you the whole thing, a flood of wetness pours out of your cunt onto my balls and down into your ass. I grind myself into your crotch as we kiss I feel another stream washing out around my balls and dick and I have to whisper how wonderful it feels into your ear.

Steady, but slow – lovingly, yet firm I feed inch after inch of cock into you. The vice like hotness I felt so recently has transformed into something even more wonderful now, and the way you squeeze my dick as it dives in to fill you up is like nothing I have ever felt before. I rain kisses down onto your face as I finally feel the head of my cock slip up against the back side of your cervix. Your nails dig into my back then drag down to my ass as you grab it and pull me in even deeper. It starts down on my balls as you relax, then tense yourself repeatedly making it feel like you were sucking on them with your asshole.

I groan deeply into your neck as your ass continues to do its amazing trick when you begin to do the same thing with your vagina. "My god you make things so incredible Julie, you can't even begin to know. Thank you so much...." I gasp as I melt into the alternating waves you create. I can't think of many things I love more than looking down between my legs and seeing your mouth opening up and then feeling it close around me.

When you suck on my dick I feel so alive, you are so loving as you let it slide all the way in, so tender as you tongue my balls and so fucking sexy as you massage my shaft with your mouth as I explode. Every time you have let me come in your mouth I hope you know you have swallowed more come than I have ever felt myself come before. No one has ever sucked my dick like you suck my dick Princess. If I had to choose one single thing as the best sexual experience I've ever had it would be you sucking me off.

But the way you are sucking on my dick right now is a very close second. I'm not even moving, just holding my cock as deep inside you as I can and spreading your legs as far apart as they will go. How did you learn to do this amazing thing I wonder as another ripple runs up my shaft all the way up until you tighten around the head, buried so deep inside you. Then I feel your asshole gently sucking on balls, kissing them like you do with your mouth... it's fucking unbelievable! It feels... feels like you are a part of me...

Feels so good in fact I cannot hold it and once again a single blast of white hot come escapes my dick blasting up inside of you like a fire hose before I pull out to make sure I don't shoot my whole load just yet. Not before I get what I really want.

I let your feet down but keep your legs spread wide as slide down and kneel between those luscious thighs. My mouth waters at the sight of your shaved pussy, wet lips slightly spread as my come mixes with your wetness and together they slowly flow out over your other hole and down into the most amazing ass in history.

My hands stroke the soft flesh of your thighs as I lean closer, inhaling your scent as you paw the sheets on either side of your body. Starting at the ankle, up to the knee and down again towards even more beauty as I work my tongue over each leg, getting so close to glistening smoothness you long for me to suck that I can feel you twitch against my cheek.

At the last moment I dart my tongue around onto the backs of your spread legs though and suck along the point where my favorite legs each becomes part of my favorite ass. I run one hand up between your legs and work the nipple that escaped my bite so recently, pinching it between my thumb and 3 fingers, pulling it up until the weight of your tit pulls it free of my grip taking special care to touch my arm with feather lightness to your clit every few seconds. My face is buried between your legs where my mouth is still busy getting its fill of your thighs, ass cheeks and ankle. With each pass I sweep my mouth deeper, open it wider and lick ever closer to the clean shaven target.

Pushing my face into the deepest region of your inner thighs my mouth greedily takes in as much flesh as it can as one hand still toys with your swollen nipple and the other begins gently swirling over the tautness of your backdoor.

As I massage you, feeling it relax with each passing second, I roll my mouth into the cleft it lies between and move my hand away to allow an open mouthed lick to slide up onto it. I lovingly tongue fuck you up the ass as my cock throbs like a Harley beneath me, drooling come onto our makeshift bed – but I also make sure you get as much enjoyment as me by pushing my nose between your legs where it slides into the open lips, into your hole and then up to your clit... missing it by a hairs breadth. I suck hard with my mouth as my tongue forces its way inside you, allowing it to thrust deeper than I have ever been there while the rest of my face slides over and into your waiting cunt.

My fingers slip up under my chin replacing my tongue as it dives into up into your sweet love.

The way you are pulling your knees up and back gives me full control over what happens between them and as my way of thanking you I give your nipple a rough pinch, pulling it away from your chest one more time before letting go so I can massage your mound as I begin sucking your clit at last. I can feel your body tense with waves of pleasure so I make a rhythm of the motions which caused them: Suck gently on your clit, run my tongue around it then flick it rapidly as I push down into your tummy a couple inches above it – meanwhile I spread your asshole open with my thumb and ring finger, pushing my index and middle up, but not into you. The angle I press with each hand lines my fingers up so pressure is created, catching your G-Spot directly in the middle.


Swishing my tongue up inside you, the smoothness and taste intoxicates me as I continue pushing you closer to coming. Making a tight ring with my mouth around your vagina, I suck your inner lips into mine as your clit is entertained by my nose. You buck your hips into my face as I make a spear of my tongue, press into your bladder and ass more urgently than ever so that the inner hole of your cunt is forced deep into my mouth. Sucking hard, swirling my fingers on your G-Spot from above and below I ram my tongue into the tight fleshy ring and my nose grinds into your clit when you grab my head with your left hand, pushing down on top of my own with your right.

The gushing wetness that shoots out of you into my mouth starts an instant after I feel your pussy rapidly twitching around my tongue. The twitching turns to rolling waves when I turn my left hand over, push my middle and ring finger deep in your butt to continue the G-Spot massage from within. For a second I am sure you did not expect or like the sensation, but the fear is quickly put to rest when you close your legs around my head, yank my hair hard to let me know your clit needs to be sucked and begin to shudder between moans. My arm still reaches around your leg where we both grind circles into the smoothness of your tummy just north of your slit.

The electric jolts inside you make me feel indescribably good and the way you trap my face between your thighs only adds more. I fight to keep eating you, dipping my tongue down into your love when I can or simply suck like you had a dick as I keep buttfucking you with my fingers in hopes I might forget how badly I need to breathe.

Your hips buck once, twice and twice more as I hear you nearly scream out obscenities before those luscious thighs fall away, freeing my head and I gasp for oxygen resting my cheek on your still pulsing crotch.

I keep my cheek against you as I turn my gaze down, gently lapping up the flow of your love still oozing onto my fingers that are now being spread open as I pull them slowly out of your sweet little asshole. I hear you breathing hard above me but suddenly get the feeling you are sleeping! I say your name twice before looking up at you only to realize I am right.

You look so beautiful as I kneel between legs still spread akimbo, hand on your chest and an arm doing a half assed job of blocking out the light. I fist my cock with a hand coated in you, slowly and deliberately making the most out of this moment.

I push my thumb into your spread pussy and fuck you in both holes as you sleep and I get closer.

Not wanting you to feel violated though, at least not too badly violated, I remove my thumb from and spread my fingers wide apart, working them in and out of your now utterly relaxed butt, pulling further out with each stroke but not going back as deep the next. I want to rub my dick on your crotch as I pull the final ½ inch of fingers out so I move in close and the lips between your legs kiss my rock hard dick.

Not too violated, but maybe a little would be fun.

I use my jacking off hand to pull your pussy open and stick the tip of my dick in the exposed hole, feeling the come roll up out of my balls into it as I fill you with your second shot of the night.

Your asshole makes a wet slurping noise as my fingers finally slip out and it sucks the come now running out of you up inside. Now this only makes me shoot harder of course and this causes me to pull out, making a second sweet noise as I rain massive amounts of myself onto your body. Some lands right on your lips and chin but you don't even flinch, more splats onto your tummy and even more paints your legs and crotch. I come for what seems like 3 years and just before the last of it spills out you move a little, shifting as you dream and lick your lips.

12