Dazzled by December: Lakeside Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December's muscles clenched around his dick. Her fists curled into the blankets, lifted her ass off the bed, and arched her back. Her nipples dug into his chest, the curls of his torso wrapped rubbed back and forth across her aroused skin, forcing different sensations to roll through her. "Ridge," she whimpered, "please. . .oh fuck please faster."

Ridge grinned and increased the rhythm of their loving. Faster he went and harder he pushed. He buried himself over and over again, until she was bucking against him. Ridge was lost in the warm honey pot and soon was no longer holding back his need. Together they rode out several pending waves of lust and when both of them felt the climax they shouted and shuddered. Come filled December's pussy. She felt the hot splashes and squeezed his dick several times, milking more from deep within his balls.

Ridge's eyes rolled back into his head as he was suddenly blanketed with her fluids. "Ohh fuck!" he growled, as the final burst of his seed were pulled by her clenching walls.

When December returned to Earth, it was with the welcoming weight of Ridge on top of her. She kissed his shoulder and felt him nuzzle her hair, whisper words of awe in her ear and then slip from her sloppy home. He rolled to the side and she curled up next to him. Her hand rested lazily on top of his chest, while the other remained tucked against his side.

"December," he whispered. She looked up and smiled. "No more single cruises for you," he told her. "No more trips to Hawaii alone. No more visits to the spas without me and no more blind dates on the beach. If you feel the need to head to Vegas then I'll be by your side all night long."

She giggled, but never disagreed as she moved down his long frame to begin washing away the evidence of their joining.

12