DC&H

Story Info
Blackmail, intrigue, and infidelity mix in this thriller.
18.6k words
4.52
243.7k
103

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Thanks to Techsan for editing this story for me.

*

I sat up straight in bed and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 2:30 AM. The tee shirt I wore to bed was soaking wet, as it always was when I had the dream. I looked over at my wife and she was sound asleep. I was relieved that I hadn't awakened her. This time I must not have been ranting in my sleep.

I didn't know what triggered the dream but it was always the same. It was a dream clouded version of the memories of an event that took place more than two years ago. In the dream I was sitting at the desk in my study. Sitting on the desk in front of me was a half full bottle of scotch, an empty glass and a 38 revolver. I would pour myself a full glass of the scotch and drink it down in one large gulp. It would always register in my dream that I neither tasted nor felt the effects of the scotch as it went down. I would then pick up the gun and open the cylinder to make sure all six chambers contained a live cartridge.

Then I would say "It's fucking full, none missing. I want to fucking kill them. I want to kill all three of those fuckers. If I do it I will go to jail. No, I'll fucking kill myself. God damn them..."

The words were not always the same but the idea was. Thank God the dreams had become much less frequent. At first I had one every week and sometimes twice a week but now it was less than once in two months.

While I was dreaming it seemed so real, like it was really happening but the reality was that the dream bore very little resemblance to the actual event. There was a bottle of scotch involved but I was on the sofa in the living room. There was no 38 revolver. I don't own a gun. The threats to kill, I don't remember ever making that night. I got drunk, very drunk and fell asleep on the sofa. To make sense out of this I have to go back two years to begin the story.

As years go 2002 was a bad one. The problems started in January with my wife Kathy and me fighting with the city inspectors over the design of the new home we were planning to build. The inspector had repeatedly rejected our application for a building permit until I finally got an engineer to sign off on our blue prints saying that what we wanted to do was safe and meet all current building codes. Once we finally had the permit the fight began with our contractor to get him to stay on schedule and this lasted until we were able to move into the house in August. In addition to the problems getting our house built, Kathy and I were kept very busy in our chosen careers.

My name is Fred Alpin and March 6 of 2002 marked the sixth anniversary for Kathy and me. Outside of the problems we were having getting our house built things had been going very well for us. For my part I had been working for Independent Investigations Corporation (IIC) in Indianapolis for eight years. IIC is not a typical private detective agency. We provide investigative services to large insurance companies. Our job was to investigate insurance claims for fraud, retrieve stolen property or in any way possible mitigate our client's losses. For our services we were paid a percentage of the value of items we recovered or what we saved the insurance companies. I am a lead investigator, which allows me to pick the cases I want to work on and assign cases to others. I can tell you from my experience that this business is quite lucrative.

I was 30 years old and had just started to find some gray hairs in my otherwise thick head of dark brown hair. I have been described as confident. I have heard men described as handsome, sexy, hot, a hunk, or even a wasted suit but me? I'm confident, whatever the hell that means. I am not movie star handsome or freak show ugly. My facial features are pretty average except that my nose is a little crooked, it was broken in an amateur boxing match when I was in college, and I have very dark brown eyes. At six feet two inches tall and 185 pounds, I have a tall athletic body and I always stand erect and my facial expressions seldom give away what I am thinking.

Kathy was twenty-nine years old and at five feet eight inches she was the sexiest woman I knew. Her dark brown hair with red highlights hung in long curls to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue with tiny specs of green in the irises. At 125 pounds Kathy was slim but very well proportioned. Her breasts where of average size but they were firm and beautifully shaped. Kathy had the legs of a dancer, nicely shaped calves and firm thighs with soft smooth skin. My favorite feature was her buttocks. Kathy had two wonderfully rounded globes that made her look sexy in anything she wore. When she would clench her gluteus muscles I would tell her that her butt was so hard I could drive nails with it.

Kathy had been the manager of the accounting department at DC&H for two years and had twenty accountants reporting to her. DC&H were specialists in mergers and acquisitions and had been having a good run over the last couple of years, which meant that Kathy had received some nice year end bonuses but early in 2002 there had been some problems at the DC&H offices in Indianapolis.

In February the manager of the Indianapolis office was fired and was replaced by Greg Bartlett. Greg was about five feet five inches tall, at least twenty pounds over weight and nearly bald. The hair that remained formed a horseshoe around his head. Kathy said that Bartlett was a good manager and I when I met him I found him to be likable.

At the same time Bartlett came to Indianapolis, DC&H transferred one of their vice presidents to the office. Kathy said that the company decided that it was a good idea to spread their VPs around to different cities so that they could visit customers and help close big deals. The VP's name was Jack Hanson and he had moved to Indianapolis from New York. Hanson was about forty-five years old, six feet tall, with graying hair. He was in good physical condition and obviously worked out regularly.

When I met him he was friendly but he struck me as someone with a roving eye. I noticed the way he looked at any woman that passed by as though he was considering if he wanted to bed them. He was married but I doubted if that would even slow him down. I had met many men like him before and I didn't like them either. Kathy seemed to think he was great and she said everyone else at DC&H did too. She talked about him all the time, telling me about all the great ideas he had for driving new business, which in the long run would mean more money for her.

Construction of our new house was on schedule by summer and the turmoil caused by the management changes at DC&H had settled down. According to Kathy business was picking up thanks to Mr. Hanson.

We moved into our new house just outside of Indianapolis on the second week of August and we loved it The day we moved in I jokingly told Kathy that I wanted to make love to her at least once in every room in the house. Kathy looked around at all of the boxes waiting to be unpacked and then took me by the hand and led me into the kitchen.

"Let's get the kitchen out of the way right now," Katy said.

Kathy pulled her shorts and panties down and turned away from me to lean over the dinette table.

I had only been joking but the erection I suddenly had was serious. I dropped to my knees behind Kathy and started licking her pussy and then pushing my tongue inside her. As soon as she was wet enough I stood up and guided my cock into her pussy. The fact that I had not been aroused or even thinking about sex until just moments before I penetrated her allowed me to last longer than usual. Kathy had one good orgasm before I climaxed leaving me a bit rubber legged.

My deflating cock dropped from Kathy's pussy followed by a large glob of semen that fell to the floor. Kathy put her hand between her legs to keep more of my semen from dripping onto the floor and headed off to the bathroom to clean herself up. As she left the room Kathy called back to me, "We'll do the bedroom tonight and the living room tomorrow. Now get back to work."

We did do the bedroom that night but didn't get to the other rooms. Between our jobs and trying to get our new house settled we didn't have the time or energy to take our sex outside of our bedroom but we did stay in touch, so to speak, in our bedroom. It just seemed that the only time we were able to be together was when we got into bed at night. One night when we were in bed making love I began to discuss starting a family. We had had the discussion before and Kathy had said that she wanted to start in the fall so that we would have a summer baby.

"I think it's time you get off your birth control pills and we get you pregnant," I said.

"I think we should wait a little longer," she said. "Jack suggested I should wait till next year. He told me that I am in line for a promotion and it might happen by the end of the year. I want to wait till I get the promotion."

"Jack?"

"Yes. Jack Hanson."

"Since when are you on a first name basis with corporate vice presidents?" I asked.

"We are pretty informal around the office," she responded.

"Why would you discuss our plans for starting a family with him?"

I was a bit irate about her discussing our personal matters with this guy.

"He asked me if we were planning on having children so I told him we had planned to start this fall. That's when he suggested that I wait till next year."

I wasn't happy about that but I agreed to wait till January.

Toward the end of the year Kathy and I were both working long hours and we were not spending enough time together. We tried to make our weekends special and that helped but our work even began to encroach on our weekends.

DC&H was trying to win a contract for a large merger opportunity and had Kathy's accounting department tied up working that opportunity. As for me, I was running three investigations that I needed to close out before the end of the year.

On the last weekend in November Kathy and I both managed to be off at the same time and we went out and did our Christmas shopping. At dinner that evening Kathy told me she had some good news.

"It looks like we will close a deal with National Pharmaceutical to handle their merger with Keystone Pharmaceutical by December 20," she said. "That means I should get my promotion this year."

"Really? That's terrific. Then we can start working to get you pregnant. Why don't we start tonight?"

"Can't start tonight, I am still on the pill. Besides, I want to wait a few more months so that I get settled into my new job before taking off for maternity leave," she said, "and don't you dare tell anyone that I told you this. I could get into a lot of trouble if this got out and it would probably kill the deal with National."

I was disappointed that Kathy wanted to put off starting a family again but I understood her reason.

"You know I won't tell anyone," I said. "Should I run out Monday and buy stock in National Pharmaceutical?"

"Hell no," she said. "That's insider trading. If you do that we could all go to jail."

"I was just joking. I know we can't do anything like that. You can count on my discretion," I said.

"I know," she said. "I am just nervous about this one. We are so close I don't want anything to go wrong."

December is the time for company Christmas parties and our companies are no exceptions. IIC's party was on Friday, December 6. The party was pretty tame as these things go. There were forty-three people in attendance counting employees, spouses and significant others. We had drinks and appetizers and then dinner. After dinner there were more drinks, music and dancing.

I think the main reason our party wasn't all that raucous is that most of the employees of IIC are investigators and as such we spend most of out time in the Field. The employees just don't work all that closely together so we don't know each other all that well. I have one close friend at IIC. His name if Bill Ripley and we have worked together on several cases over the years. As for the rest of the team, I know who they are but I couldn't tell you their spouse's name or how many children they have. We are just not a close knit group, unlike Kathy's crew at DC&H.

Kathy and I sat with Bill and his wife Susan and had a good time in spite of the low key party going on around us. We partied until midnight and then Kathy and I went home. When we got into the house I led Kathy up to our bedroom. Once there I pulled her to me and kissed her and then while holding each other I began to kiss and nuzzle her neck, which drives her crazy. As I did this I couldn't help inhaling her wonderful scent. I ran my hands down her back to the soft mounds of her ass and squeezed them. I always thought that Kathy's ass was one of her best physical attributes. I often would watch Kathy when she was dressing or undressing or taking a shower just to watch her beautiful ass. I could easily get erect just looking at her naked backside.

Next I began working the back of Kathy's dress up until it was bunched above the elastic waist of her panties. I slipped my hands inside her panties and started to press my fingers into the valley between her cheeks. Kathy responds to this by clenching her muscles making the globes of her beautiful ass as hard as rock and preventing me from probing any deeper into her crevice.

"Relax," I said. "You almost broke my fingers with your butt muscles."

"Serves you right," she said. "You know I am very sensitive there. I am not comfortable being touched there and I automatically tighten up when you try to put your fingers in there."

That was true. Kathy liked me to squeeze and massage her ass but anytime I had ever tried to slip a finger up between her cheeks she would tighten up so I went back to massaging her ass. Kathy began to respond to the attention I was giving to her bottom by pushing her hips forward pressing herself hard against me. With that encouragement I began to reach under the front of her dress and move my hand up between her legs and toward her pussy but Kathy stopped me.

"Wait, I want to show you what you are doing to me," she said.

Standing in front of me Kathy unzipped her dress and let it slide off her shoulders. As the dress slid down her body it revealed the sexy black bra and panty set and the black thigh high stockings I helped Kathy pick out at Victoria's Secret. Kathy let the dress drop to the floor and then she asked me to get on my knees. I looked at her standing there in her sexy underwear and her high heels. I don't think I had ever seen her looking any hotter than she did at that moment. I got down on my knees as she had instructed and Kathy moved closer to me so that her panties were almost pressed against my face.

"I want to show you just how horny I am right now, she said.

Kathy pulled the crotch of her panties aside.

"I want you to put your tongue in my cunt and see how hot and juicy it is right now."

I had never heard her say 'cunt' before, and the way she said it almost made me cum in my pants. I managed to control myself and do as she asked. Kathy was right. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been during foreplay. I was about to push my tongue in deeper and savor her juices when she pushed my head away.

"That's enough for now," she said. "I just wanted to give you an idea of how horny you have made me."

Kathy asked me to get up and then she helped me get undressed. She had me lie down on the bed and she climbed on after me. Kathy took my swollen cock into her mouth and just about swallowed the whole thing. Kathy is good at oral sex but she usually doesn't initiate it. I usually have to direct her toward my cock then she'll do it but not all of the time.

Kathy's hot talk and aggressive behavior was more than I could handle. She had me so excited even before she started sucking my cock that it was impossible for me to hold off for very long. I was amazed that I was able to last five minutes before I began to climax. Kathy doesn't usually let me cum in her mouth and when she does she spits it out immediately afterward but this time was different. This time she swallowed my whole load.

When she had me completely drained Kathy let my cock slip from her mouth then she kissed me. This was the first time I had ever actually tasted semen and while I didn't care for the idea the taste didn't bother me all that much so I passionately returned Kathy's kiss.

"Do you want to eat my juicy cunt now?" She asked. "You like it when I say cunt don't you. I'll bet that when you suck my cunt your cock will get hard again then you can fuck me and shoot your hot cream inside my cunt. You would like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah," was all I could manage to say.

I couldn't believe the way she was talking to me but she was right, I did like it. Kathy lay down with her head on her pillow and I crawled between her legs and began kissing the soft exposed skin above the top of her stockings. I kissed my way up to the exact center between her legs and gave her pussy a little kiss before moving up and burying my nose in her soft dark brown pubic hair.

I loved Kathy's bush and she knew that I did so she only trimmed it enough so that it didn't stick out the sides of bikini panties. Kathy always washed her pubic hair with shampoo and rinsed it with a conditioner. On nights when she knew we would be having sex she would rub in a tiny drop of her cologne. I loved the combination of these scents with her natural scent. Her scent alone was enough to revive my erection. After a few moments spent enjoying Kathy's heady aroma, I began giving her beautiful juicy pussy a tongue bath. It seemed as though Kathy began an orgasm as soon as my tongue touched her labia and she didn't stop until ten minutes later when my cock was hard enough to penetrate her. I turned around on the bed and got my cock between the hot wet lips of her vagina and pushed myself inside her. Because I had already cum once I was able to last quite a while before I had another climax and in the mean time I was able to penetrate Kathy in many different positions and I think she had an orgasm in each one. I couldn't remember Kathy ever being quite so horny.

I finally climaxed and rolled off Kathy onto my back and she immediately went to work sucking my cock again. She had never done that before so I was very surprised. I had been sure that I was done for the night but Kathy's mouth was able to bring my worn out member back to life.

I fully recovered my erection after a few minutes and then we began to make love slowly. As we moved together we began talking about our plans for a family. We were in agreement that we wanted two kids and that they should be two years apart. Kathy said she would get off her birth control pills in February, which hopefully would give us a baby the following November. Kathy said that if she got the promotion she expected a November birth would work for her. I wasn't happy having to wait that long but then I wasn't the one who had to go through the pregnancy.

It was kind of strange but nice to lay there stroking my stiff member into Kathy while we talked about what we would like to name our baby. I loved Kathy with all my heart, which made that night very special to me.

That Saturday, things began to change in a disturbing way. I had to go into my office for a half day and when I got home Kathy was sitting in the family room staring out the window. She didn't look at me as I came in and when I spoke to her she jumped as though she hadn't even realized I was there. It was obvious that something was on her mind and it was bothering her a great deal. I wanted to ask her about it but I gave her time and let her decide when she was ready to talk to me.

I waited until after dinner to press her for an explanation for her depressed mood. Early in our marriage Kathy and I had made a deal. Whoever cooked could go relax after the meal while the other did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. That night Kathy cooked dinner so I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen, I think we both preferred cooking to cleaning, at least I know I did. When I was finished in the kitchen I joined Kathy in the family room. Kathy and I had always been open with each other and communicated well so I waited for her to tell me what was on her mind. When it became apparent to me that she was not going to talk about it I opened the conversation.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers