De-Flowered Princess

Story Info
Prince Henry takes her virginity.
1.9k words
3.98
191.3k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princes Louise awoke, she looked around the room. It was not her room, as she sat up she realized she was wore nothing but a sheet. Her long red hair, which was once up above her shoulders, was now draped down below her shoulders. The sheet barely covered her milky white skin. She frantically looked around the room. Her 36C round breasts were almost completely showing. Her petite body shook from fear.

The last thing she remembered was that she was peacefully enjoying breakfast with her parents, Lord Jonas and Lady Gwendolyn. The last conversation she had with her parents was on courting the proper suitor. Her mother wanted her to be courted by Lord Balton. She too, was looking forward to their courtship. He was suitable, polite, talented, strong, handsome, rich, and courteous. Her father even approved of Lord Balton.

Now she was naked on a man’s bed, knowing that he was going to take her. She had not yet had that talk with her mother about what happens on a wedding night. She knew that you laid naked in bed with your husband, that your husband has the right to see you naked anytime he wants, that you must fulfil his every wish. But, what was the wish of a groom?

The large bedroom doors suddenly swung open, a large man stood there. He was tall, curly black hair, dark eyes, only wearing a red velvet robe. Prince Henry looked at his new bride with pure unadulterated lust.

She sat up, grabbed the sheet close to her, and gasped in terror. He was going to enjoy deflowering her. He was going to enjoy making her lust for him.

She frantically begged him to let her go. She pleaded and begged for his mercy. Prince Henry approached the bed; he was going to enjoy every minute of making her his sex goddess. He slowly put his finger up to his lips, letting her know that she had to be quiet. She began to cry it only made him want her more.

He began to crawl on the bed. She quickly slapped him across the face. He laughed, then slapped her just as hard. She fell face down on the bed. The sheet fell to her knees and her white, round, perfect ass showed.

She tried to quickly cover up, but Prince Henry jumped on top of her. He grabbed her arms and held them above her head, he nestled his groin in-between her legs. She could feel his stiff manhood in between her ass cheeks. She began to struggle and cry, but the weight of his body was to heavy for her to move.

He softly whispered, for her to listen to his every word. He explained “This can happen one of two ways. You can struggle and fight me for all your worth. It won’t matter, I will have you. I will force myself inside of you, taking your virginity. I am well endowed and you will be in quite a lot of pain, but I will enjoy it. After I have broken you, you will be given to my guards for their enjoyment.”

“When each of them has had you, I will send you back to your father, so he can see their seeds dripping out from inside of you.” She began to sob uncontrollably, continuing to plead and beg for his mercy.

Prince Henry continued, “The other way is for you to make love to me, for you to lay back, enjoy my every touch and taste. I want my tongue to feel every part of your body, inside and out. I will give you the utmost, erotic pleasure to have ever been bestowed on a woman. More pleasure than any virgin has ever experienced.”

“After I have had you, I will notify your parents of our impending marriage. They will have no choice but to let you wed me. Who else would want to marry a princess who has been deflowered?”

She lay there, trying to breathe with his weight on top of her. She was very confused, unable to even think. She had a choice, a horrible choice, but a choice. She could refuse him and be brutally taken and then given to his guards as an animal. Her parents would know she fought, but would never be married. But at least she will have the dignity of knowing she did not consent to his beastly ways.

Or she could relax and let him pleasure her. She would be going against everything she had been taught. But then who would marry her? Lord Balton would no loner want her. Would her parents really force her to marry this animal? .

What was she going to do? He became very agitated with her hesitation. “Well” he said, “I guess you want to be forced.” He rose to his knees and removed his royal robe, he turned her over so she could see what would soon be inside of her. His enormous manhood was right in front of her.

She was in shock. She had heard from the maidens what a man’s member had looked like, but she never imagined it would be so big, how was it going to fit in her. He was going to rip her open. Princess Louise began to cry, but no longer struggled to fight him. She laid still; praying someone would rescue her.

He smirked, he knew that she was now his for his ultimate pleasure. He looked in her eyes and said sternly. “If you resist me in any way, I will choose the first option.” He propped her up, so that she was sitting up facing him. He removed the sheet, and took in all her virginal beauty.

Her round breasts were the perfect size for his hands, her round pink nipples stood right out. He looked down towards her pussy. Her hair was shaven except for a small patch of hair. He marveled who was in charge of shaving her hair. Imagine her spread open for a maid to shave her pussy.

He whispered in her ear, “By the time we are making love, you will be begging me to make love to you again, and again.” She thought this is not love, it is rape. She dared not speak back, afraid for any brutal retaliation.

He grabbed her arm and told her to kiss his chest. She reluctantly did as she was told. He squeezed her arm harder, and demanded she use her tongue when she kissed him. She did as she was told, only out of fear. He instructed her to kiss his chest. She continued to tell herself that she was only doing this to keep herself from being with his guards.

He then cupped both her breasts in his hands. She jumped from shock; no man has ever touched her breasts. Very gently he caressed her breast and began to gently suck on her nipples. She felt a tinge in her body. She was shocked by what she felt, not knowing what it meant. He kissed the nape of her neck, and her shoulders. She could feel his tongue when he kissed her; it left a wet sensation on her skin.

He pulled her close to him. They were closely facing one another. His legs were on either side of her; her legs propped up on his. He pulled her closer. She felt his large member against her moist pussy. She instinctually, pushed into him, then pulled back out of fear. He grinned knowing that he had her right, where he wanted. She was fighting the pleasure, but her body was giving in to him.

He took her hand and placed it on his groins. He guided her hand up and down his long, thick shaft. He pulled his hand away, she continued to do as he instructed. She reluctantly moved her hand up and down his long, hard, member.

She could feel the moisture growing in-between her thighs; she did not know what was happening. He backed away. She hopefully thought he had changed his mind, but suddenly he pulled her legs towards the end of the bed. He opened her legs, and bent her knees so that her feet were flat on the bed. She started to shake.

He then looked at her completely exposed womanhood. He moved his hand to her most intimates of areas. He moved his finger up and down, feeling the opening of her pussy. He could feel heat radiating from her pussy. He put his finer as the moistest spot and gently pushed in. Frightened she tried to pull back, but his other hand pulled one of her legs back towards him.

He entered his finger into her depts. He could feel that she was very tight, but very wet. He knelt down and began to suck on her clit, and entered his tongue in her pussy. She ground herself into his face. She knew it was wrong, but her body wanted more. Her breathing became every heavy, she continued to grind into him.

He stopped and slowly crawled onto her, so that his face was parallel with his. He kissed her, encircled her tongue with his. She opened her mouth to take in his tongue. She could taste her own moisture from his mouth. He positioned his cock toward the opening of her pussy. He pushed in very slowly, as to not hurt his virgin bride. She gasped in pain as he broke her virginity. He paused, to give her a moment to take it all in then began to thrust into her. Slowly at first, then continued faster as time went on. She was pushing up against him, unable to control her hormones.

He could feel that she was about to experience her first orgasm. She moaned in pleasure ripping his back and moaning in erotic pleasure. He rolled her over so that she was on top of him. Instinctively she rode him, moving her pussy up and down his shaft. Her perfect breasts bouncing in the air, her face in full erotic pleasure. He grabbed her hips guiding her up and down.

He rolled her over and was once again on top of her. He pulled her legs all the way up, so that they were draped over his shoulders, His testicles were pounding against her round ass. He thrust into her until he came. He seeds into her, she could feel an intense moisture fill inside of her.

When he could no longer push inside of her he collapsed next to her. She was breathing heavy; her pussy was still contracting from all the orgasms. Soon her breathing eased, and tears began to well in her eyes, she felt betrayed by her body. How could she enjoy what this man had done to her? He ruined any chance of her marrying a proper suitor.

He rolled over, stretched across her and reached for a bell. He rang the bell, placed it down, then pulled a sheet up to cover their naked, bodies. The door opened and a servant entered. She began to shake, fearing that he was going to give her to his soldiers anyway. Tears streamed down her face.

He ordered the servant to send for her parents and for dinner to be served in the bedroom. He rolled onto her and began to kiss her. The he pulled her on top of him. “Now you will learn to please your husband with your mouth. He pushed her down onto his manhood, which was completely hard again.

She was disgusted, but obeyed, wondering what else he would do to please her.