Dead Already

Story Info
Jack knows he's already dead but he has to try. . .
1.9k words
3.89
26.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,343 Followers

Jack tried his best to stay in the light as he made his way home. He hadn't realized just how late it was until the sun had retreated behind the distant mountains. At that point it had been too late to do anything about it. It wasn't like he'd never walked home alone before, he'd even done it at night before though never quite so far as this and definitely not in this part of town. There was nothing to be done for it, he had to get home so he pulled the collar of his denim coat up around his throat lowered his head and picked up the pace.

It's amazing how much your senses kick up when its dark. Jack was pretty sure that he couldn't normally smell the dampness in the air so vividly. He wasn't used to being able to hear the supposedly silent padding of cats feet as they walked around him preparing to hunt down their prey. One thing that he was absolutely certain of was he couldn't normally feel eyes on his flesh, not like he could right then. It took a conscious effort not to start spinning around to find the sources.

It was almost enough to stop his heart in place but he couldn't let that happen so he suppressed that dangerous urge to stop and look around and instead lowered his head a bit more and kept walking. He avoided the places where it was the worst, where the pins and needles sensation of being watched changed into a coiled knot in his stomach granting only two choices, flight or fight. Most of those were places where the light didn't shine.

Then he saw her. She was leaning casually up against a brick wall with a cigarette clenched behind her devil red lips. She pretended not to notice him even though he was walking towards her each step a little slower and shorter than the last. Her hair matched her lips, an unnatural shade of red that perfectly off set the black leather micro shorts and matching half jacket that covered more of her arms than her breasts.

There was no way around her, absolutely no way without going back several blocks and looking for another way around and that was unthinkable. They would know he's noticed if he did that and then they'd get him for sure. His only chance was to just keep walking. That was the advice his father gave and his father was never wrong. When you found yourself in a spot like this don't run. Walk damned fast but don't run.

As soon as he was within a few steps of her he picked up his pace hoping to get past the smoking hot smoker before she paid any attention to him. At a distance she'd been striking but up close she was actually stunning. Her skin was the same color and hue as the moonlight contrasting the ruby color of her lips.

Jack didn't mean to stare as he approached her but it was difficult not to. Her shorts were painted on, literally. When he was close enough to make out the details he could tell it was just cleverly painted flesh, the jacket was at least real and it held up a pair of breasts that defied nature and gravity. Jack didn't mean to stare but there was something much more important than not staring. Walking. When he'd gotten face to face with her he'd simply stopped walking.

"Beautiful night out." She commented easily. She pushed away from the wall with one heeled boot and walked toward him blowing a puff of smoke into his face as she examined him. It was too late to run so Jack didn't. He just watched her as she circled him toying with him like a cat would a mouse. He didn't want to show any fear but it was impossible to hold back the shiver that accompanied that thought. The thought of being not prey, but a plaything. It was terrifying enough to think that he could end up as prey but living where he did that was part of the deal. Incredibly low cost of living, high chance of mysterious death. All part of living in Sunridge

"I said it's a beautiful night out. Don't you agree?" Jack suddenly irrationally hated his voice because it had done something he couldn't. It had fled leaving him anchored in place without even it to help him out.

As soon as she spoke she surged closer to him. It was something they could do, it wasn't like walking, he didn't really see her move just suddenly instead of feet separating them it was mere inches. He could feel the warmth pouring off her body particularly in her breath steaming in the air. "Aren't you going to talk, even a little?" Bright red lips slowly curled back revealing rows of razor sharp teeth before her purple tongue slithered out to wet her lips. "I'm not scaring you am I?" Jack felt the strength flee his legs, just one more thing abandoning him to his fate but she didn't left him fall. Instead she gripped him by the collar and twisted around slamming his back against the brick wall she'd been leaning against moments before.

She lifted him off his feet as easily as he would lift a beer bottle. It was a trivial thing for her to hold him in place and her other hand went to work yanking his pants off. She wasn't interested in being subtle, or his comfort. The same inhuman strength that held him off the ground yanked at his pants tearing the button off and ruining the zipper. A second yank felt like she was going to tear him in two but his pants gave way first splitting along the seams and freeing one leg. His boxers were a little more cooperative. She slid one finger into the opening and yanked down, they would make a better skirt than boxers after that but she hadn't had to hurt him.

Now that she had what she wanted she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his flaccid shaft bobbing her head up and down slowly. Her long tongue slithered out to caress his scrotum and slowly his body started to react. The woman looked up at him her reddish eyes hooded with hunger as she slurped at his flesh. Jack tried to resist, tried to think of anything else but the lips wrapped around his penis, like the teeth that were hidden just behind those same lips and could come clamping down at any moment. It didn't help. Jack found himself moaning and wrapping his legs around her shoulders trying to keep her there as long as possible.

Immortality has perks. She had practiced this for longer than he'd been alive and she was damned good at it expertly bringing him right up to the edge of orgasm a dozen times and then dropping back making him crave more until he was begging her to let him come. Jack's moans started to grow louder. It seemed like she was going to take him all the way this time, it was already happening in his hips. He just needed a few more twists of her tongue and he'd. . .

Explode. Only it wasn't an orgasm it was his nose as she effortlessly twisted him around thoughtlessly slammed him up against the wall. She wasn't trying to hurt him, the thought that he was mortal never truly registered to her. What did was that she hadn't tasted his asshole yet.

With her free hand she spread open Jack's ass and let her foot long saliva dripping tongue wriggle along the length of his ass. It would be a good feeling if it not for the pain in his head but that was ebbing away steadily. Jack tensed in terror as he realized what she was going to do to him. There was nothing he could do about though. She was going to make a woman out of him. She was going to take his ass.

There was no point in fighting so he didn't. Jack just spread his legs hoping maybe he could make it hurt less if he didn't fight it. She couldn't care less about his comfort her tongue was going to be jammed up his ass no matter what else he did or didn't do.

This time Jack was surprised by the sensations he was feeling. Her wet tongue circling around his asshole was exciting. It sent fresh blood pumping into his cock which was unfortunately ground against a brick wall and starting to scrape. To get away from that he pushed his hips back towards her tongue driving the pliable pink muscle into his bowels. Jack tried to keep his mind emptied of any pleasure but the dull pain was nothing compared to her tongue writhing around inside his bowels. The sheer taboo of it was unbearable.

For the second time since the monster had grabbed him Jack thought he was going to have an orgasm. But she wasn't even going to give him that tiny favor. Instead she dropped him to the pavement. It was only long enough to take her jacket off and toss it aside then she hauled him up by the collar and slammed him down again this time shattering a bottle beneath him and mounting him.

That time it was impossible to drown out the pain of glass shards cutting into his back to focus on the warm wet pussy wrapped around his cock. The pain was excruciating and no matter what the woman may have wanted to believe her incredible kegals were not the cause of his screaming. That was the glass digging deeper and deeper into his flesh with every move of her hips. She was grinding him down onto the glass with her hips. If she could tell why he was screaming she either didn't care or enjoyed his pain. Either way she sped up when he screamed.

The pain started to subside and for an insane moment hope started to take a grip on Jack's heart. It was starting to seem like he might survive this. He'd been with enough women to know the signs and she was there. Her skin was glowing, her hips were moving faster and her fingers had dug, thankfully into the asphalt on either side of his head instead of his head.

The woman came with a roar that shook most of the block knocking several minor valuables from their places. Jack struggled to keep his orgasm from taking control for just a few more moments but there was nothing he could to keep control while she pumped against him. It felt like she was trying her best to drive him through the pavement and down into Hell itself. She kept pumping and thrusting even when he was squirming and clawing to escape.

Jack knew that he was close to death because his head was starting to float from the blood loss. he should have been screaming in pain and fighting with every ounce of strength he had left to escape. He wasn't. He was thrusting his hips up and holding onto her hips with what whatever strength remained in him.

Jack didn't expect to live long enough to come so the feeling caught him completely by surprise. The next surprise though wasn't nearly as pleasant. The final sensation that Jack had was of the woman gripping him by the throat and slamming him against the wall as she kissed him. He had a few vague thoughts about her tongue passed through his mind before he was dead and then Jack was gone. One more victim for the wendigo.

There was a small blessing. He was dead. He was gone by the time she started to eat him.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,343 Followers