Dead Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers

The women who chose divorce and were in the beginning stages of a new relationship typically expressed relief at having finally made a decision and reported feeling normal again. Many of the divorced women who had remarried and were several years into their new marriages seemed somewhat reluctant to talk about the specifics of their past experiences. However, they did mention feelings of guilt and regret for having hurt their children and ex-spouses only to find themselves experiencing similar feelings in the new relationship.

Women are cheating and relationships are ending because men and women lack necessary information. Today's relationship problems are not only solvable, but many can be easily solved ─ once you understand what the real problem is. The information in Women's Infidelity should be common knowledge to couples, both married and unmarried, and to dating males and females. Trying to have a relationship today without this information is like to trying to read without knowing the letters of the alphabet. This is not an exaggeration ─ it's a fact."

At this point the Host jumped in. "Michelle I am afraid that is all the time we have today, but I would like to thank you for being on today's show."

The screen showed a close up of the book cover with a web page as the as the Host droned on about the book being available in print, download, iPad, Android, blackberry, likes on facebook, follows on twitter, etc.

I was already turning away from the TV as the credits began to roll. The guy who had driven the tow truck came out of the back. He saw me making notes with my iPod.

"Hey Mister" he said wiping his hands on rag. "We do not have any WiFi here, but you are welcome to use the PC over here." He pointed at a desktop set-up in the corner. "It has a DSL connection. She is all booted up, ready to go."

"Thank you so much." I said and handed him a Fifty dollar bill. "You have been more than helpful. Please go have a meal on me."

He looked at the money as I sat down at his PC. "Thanks Mister, that's very generous, especially when I stuck you with a single channel TV."

"Oh, that one TV Channel is all you need." I replied as I logged in our bank accounts, while pressing send to the number on my cell phone. He turned away shaking his head as I put the cell phone to my ear.

"Hello MasterCard, I am going to need to close out some of my joint credit cards immediately."

cpete
cpete
1,721 Followers
12