Deadly Bridges Ch. 02

Story Info
Paternal love takes another deadly turn.
2.6k words
3.91
26.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

Dallas does Debbie's date

Chapter 5: The betrayal

Dallas Bridge was an angry man. He could see his hard earned victories collapsing before his eyes. One year ago, he had killed his wife in order to seduce his daughter, Debbie. Six months ago, he had succeeded in that and they had been lovers. To start a new life away, they had moved to another city where Debbie was enrolled in Medical School. Things were going well with her and his new practice until this afternoon.

This afternoon, he found he had an empty calendar- no one wanted to see the doctor. He had gone home early. He went in quietly, not expecting anyone at home. When he got in, he could hear some noises coming from the bedroom upstairs. Thinking he might catch a burglar he went up stealthily and stood outside the bedroom door. The door was open and he could look in without being seen.

The sounds were of a couple making love. This was strange, so he went forward and what he saw shocked and surprised him. His darling, his beautiful Debbie was lying naked on the bed with her legs open and a mere boy was licking her pussy. His tongue snaked over the clit and caressed the labia, opening the hole and licking inside her pussy. She was obviously in ecstasy, moaning, "Oh, Jack, you eat me so good"

Then he realised that he knew the boy. It was Jack Thomas, one of his patients who had seen him once so far. He never expected that, Debbie would brig home one of those kids, the ungrateful bitch: fucking someone else in his bed after all he had done for her.

As he watched the moans got louder and Debbie's movements got more forceful. She was pushing her pussy closer to Jack's mouth and holding his head closer. The boy obviously knew what he was doing and she was responding in the most natural way that a woman would. The noises were getting louder and louder and he was scared the neighbours would hear.

Soon she was shouting, "I'm cumming Jack!" and she convulsed and had the most intense orgasm he had known her to have.

Jack got up and lay next to her rubbing her tits and kissing her on the lips and the neck. He then began licking the nipples and areolae all the while making Dallas angry but also strangely sexually aroused. The moans started again and Jack attacked her breasts with gusto.

When she was back in the mood, Jack stood up and offered his cock to her lips. It was bigger than Dallas's cock almost 9 ½ inches long. She began licking the under-surface of the tip and then the shaft, slowly and sensuously. The boy's face started contorting with pleasure as she took first the tip and the entire shaft of his manhood into her mouth and started sucking. His moans started getting louder and louder the harder she sucked. He then began slowly fucking her throat and she looked like she was enjoying it. Debbie had never shown so much enthusiasm while sucking Dallas off and he was really pissed off about it.

The moans and groans got louder and Dallas thought that Jack might shoot his load off there and then. Instead, Jack pulled out of Debbie's mouth and pulled her up to him. He kissed her real hard on the lips and on the neck, played with her titties a little and then lay her down on the bed again.

He stood in front of Debbie and pulled her legs up and open exposing her beautiful pink pussy to Dallas. The lips were puffy and there was plenty of juice flowing out from between her lips. He took his cock and held it to the lips of Debbie's pussy. In spite of his anger and disgust, Dallas was getting increasingly aroused and wanted to watch this coupling. He realised then that Jack was going in bareback- no protection whatsoever.

Jack began rubbing his cock on Debbie's clit and along the lips of her cunt. He held it in his hand and began smacking her pussy with it. This was getting very intense for Debbie and she began to have another orgasm- How many could the shameless hussy have at one time? With a scream of, "I'm cumming", she began convulsing and heaving.

When she settled down a bit, Jack looked her in the eyes and said, "Now?"

"Now!" was the reply

With that, Jack pushed himself into her making her to groan out in a most exquisite way. He began fucking her with a slow stroke, slow but deep and powerful. Slowly he ground he pelvis against her and made her moan again and again in an ever increasing tempo. Her moans grew deeper as his strokes went deeper. He fucked her hard and strong for a few minutes, making her moan and groan.

Then he pulled out and put his cock at the entrance to her butt-hole. She did not wince. With one strong push, he was in her, fucking her in the arse. Debbie's moans and sounds showed that she was definitely enjoying this. Dallas remembered the one and only time he managed to put his dick in her arse. She had screamed cried and begged him never to do that again. The slut was enjoying being fucked in the arse.

He had never seen sex so close up before and it was more stimulating than a porno. He watched as Jack pounded Debbie's arse with great force. In and out, in and out he went as Debbie kept making noises like a pig being slaughtered. Then Jack pulled out of her arse and stood up and put his cock back into her mouth and began mouth- fucking her once more. This Dallas had never seen before. His "cute and innocent" girl sucking a dick from her arse. Eventually, Jack's stamina gave way and he grunted, "Baby, I'm cumming" and he let loose his fluid into her mouth. Dallas watched with amazement, excitement and anger as his daughter swallowed all the cum. He wanted that action for himself but she was never willing. Dallas realised that if he stayed there he would not be able to retrieve the situation and much as he wanted to stay and watch, he decided not to. He slipped out quietly so no one would hear.

Chapter 6: The revenge

Dallas thought about his options and couldn't find any. He looked up Jack Thomas's file from Dr. Steinman's file (He was the doctor whose practice Dallas had bought up). He found out that Jack had a life threatening allergy to Penicillin and an idea started forming in his head. He removed that notation from the file and made sure there was no mention of any allergy on his file.

It all came together by sheer chance a week later. Jack Thomas presented to Dallas complaining of a sore throat. Dallas realised that this was his chance of a lifetime. He examined him thoroughly and told him that all he needed was one injection to fix his problem.

"It's not Penicillin, is it doc? That stuff can kill me. I even have a card I carry around in my wallet that says that I am allergic to it."

"You think, I'm crazy! I don't want to kill you."

With that he prepared a large dose of Procaine Penicillin and injected it to Jack and watched him swell up, get breathless and lie dying in front of him.

"You dirty little prick. You think you can contaminate my daughter and get away with it"

When Jack was well and truly dead, Dallas took out his wallet, removed the card that said he was allergic to Penicillin and destroyed it. Then he called his nurse for help and tried to call emergency services, but it was too late. He did a full CPR on the dead body for show but secretly was happy his victim was dead.

In the days that followed, the police, coroner and the DA all agreed that it was an unfortunate accident and that Dr. Bridge was a very caring doctor. They all pontificated on why doctors should take more care to check on patient allergies but no charges were laid. Even Jack's parents agreed that this was an accident and did not sue. Dallas's caring attitude won them over and they continued being his patients.

Debbie did not dare acknowledge that Jack was her lover. In front of her father, she pretended to be his lover and to be concerned for her father and all the problems he was having with the law after Jack's "accidental death."

Chapter 7: The capitulation

After all the legal wrangling ended and no charges were laid, Dallas was emboldened enough to put the next part of his plan into action. He had taken too many risks and wanted a reward for it. Two murders and caring for a child as a single parent meant he should be rewarded.

One Friday afternoon when Debbie was home from University, he told her to pack up and they would go away together. He told her that the stress of his recent work was getting to him and they both needed a break.

When they had booked into the classy hotel, he had a shower and got her to have one too. When she got out he told her to come to him in her gown and she did.

Then he told her, "Today darling, I am going to fuck you in the arse and then you will swallow my cum"

"Eeeow, dad! That is disgusting, you know it hurts and I can't do that!"

"Well, that my baby is what I saw you doing with Jack Thomas. I saw everything. Tell you what, you depend on me for everything. I have all the money and I am putting you through college. I had to kill your mother and your boyfriend to get you and I will do it again if need be. You are mine and will do what I tell you."

The shock on her face told him everything. He realised that he had broken her. She would obey. He decided to relax a little. He said, "Look darling! I love you very much and will do anything for you. If you promise me to do what I say, I will give you everything. When you finish medical School and are a full fledged doctor, I will release you and you can have any number of lovers. Till the, your body is mine to do with as I please. Don't bother going to the police. You have no proof."

Saying that, he pulled her towards him and kissed her full on the lips. She relaxed a bit and kissed him back. He kissed her all over the face and on her neck while his hands wandered into her robe, caressing her tits. He rubbed them, squeezed them and started caressing the areolae and the nipples. Soon she was getting excited. The nipples were erect, she was moaning. He kept on kissing her neck while playing with her tits.

Soon, she got out of the robe and pushed him back on the bed and opened his robe and said, "Let me, daddy!"

She touched his cock, ever so gently on the under surface. A slow gentle caress followed from base to tip and back. Soon his cock was rock hard and she was licking the tip, making it harder still. She was an expert at this and she gave him exquisite pleasure while licking the tip of his cock. He was moaning and crying out. Soon, she started licking the shaft up and down and then took as much of the cock into her mouth as she could and began sucking.

The sensations travelled like electric currents up his spine and he was in heaven. She kept at it and he kept being transported to higher and higher planes of pleasure. This went on for a while and then he decided he wanted more action.

He stood up and pulled himself out of her mouth. He lay her down and said, "That was an excellent blow job. Now let me return the compliment."

He parted her legs and gazed at her pussy. Then he gently touched the clit and started a slow caress and began rubbing it, gently at first but harder and more forcefully as time went on. When she was creaming and moaning her head off, He put his mouth to her pussy and began licking the clit. A slow gentle kiss initially, which became forceful strong licks. While doing this he began fingering her arse hole and she squealed with pleasure.

He licked her clit and took the whole thing in her mouth to suck it. He licked, he sucked and he finger fucked her pussy and her arse till she came with a screech. The flow of liquid out of her pussy tasted sweet as nectar and he lapped it up.

Soon she settled down and said, "Daddy, fuck me now."

Dallas was always ready to oblige his princess. He stood up between her legs and started rubbing his rock hard cock on her clit, till she started moaning like a bitch in heat. His rubbing and stroking her clit with his cock became more and more intense and stronger and stronger till she was really and truly read.

"Daddy, please stop playing and fuck me now"

So, he put his hand down, parted her pussy lips and guided his cock into her. With one push he was deep into her and pulled out part of the way almost immediately. He pushed in again and out again, soon setting up a rhythm. He varied his strokes and direction getting more and more moans and deep grunts from his beloved Debbie. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and she was getting closer to cumming. He could feel his self control going, so he pulled out, quickly put some spit on his cock and shoved it straight into her arsehole.

She would have screamed the hotel down but for the hand that Dallas put on her mouth. He waited till she stopped and then got his hand off her mouth and said, "I'll be gentle and slow!"

He pulled out and pushed in again, gently and then again and again giving her time to adjust to the feel of his cock in her arse. Once she was not making a face, he started to fuck her arse, slowly picking up the tempo. As he went on, her facial features started to change and she started to show some pleasure. He picked up his speed and began ramming her arse really hard.

In between strokes, he stopped and said, "You've been fucked in the arse before, so why the screaming?"

"Daddy, Your cock is thicker than Jack's. It hurt!"

He loved that. He enjoyed the knowledge that even though Jack's cock was longer it was not as thick as his. He continued with fucking her. His pelvic thrust started up again and he started banging at her real hard. Pretty soon, she started saying, "Daddy, I'm cumming!" He pulled out and played with her clit till she came.

After she came, he went to the head of the bed and offered his cock to her mouth. There was no hesitation. She opened her mouth wide and took it in. He turned savage and began fucking her mouth with gusto. By this time, he was finished. It did not take him long. Pretty soon, he came and released all his love fluid into her mouth.

He stood there and waited till she swallowed every last drop of his cum.

Then he lay down next to her and said, "I think we are going to have a great time together."

Dallas Bridge was a satisfied man.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers