Deadly Sins Ch. 03: Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pity. A weak emotion. Hardly strong enough grant the demon the hold he'd been seeking.

Only two emotions had ever been known to jumpstart the insidious binding process to a sin: love and hate. Those two emotions coupled with consensual intimacy affected both parties deeply. They became connected, linked together by unseen shackles.

Forever tied together, they fed off each other, influenced each other, incited one another to higher levels, greater depths. All around, just some real bad shit. Especially if that bond to a sin occurred with an entity already capable in his or her own right of depravity.

Narrowing his eyes, Thane studied her face closely. "He did something to hurt you. What?"

Bowing her head, her eyes flicked down. "Noth-"

Grabbing her jaw in his hand, his tan skin only a couple shades lighter than her smooth mocha, he gently but firmly raised her face towards him. He held the position until her eyes met his again. "Do not lie to me. Ever."

"I-I don't want to talk about it. It makes me...uncomfortable."

He would let her have that. For now. But sooner or later she would tell him.

And if he didn't like what he heard, which he suspected would be the outcome, he was going to find a way to conjure that piece of shit demon so he could annihilate him all over again. Permanently.

"Thane? I couldn't help but notice that you're speaking of Dominic in the past tense. Is he...is he dead?"

Fire burned through Thane on hearing the asshole's name leave her lips. "Not exactly. But let's just say he won't be bothering you anymore."

"The woman?"

"Cael will see to it that she's taken care of." Pulling on the door handle, Thane opened the door then hopped out of the vehicle. He inhaled deeply while rolling his shoulders in an ineffective attempt to relieve the pressure building there.

Behind him, he could hear Rayn as she slid over the leather seats until she occupied the spot recently vacated by him.

He was so attuned to her, before she even opened her mouth, he knew the exact moment it would happen. And he knew what would come out of it. So when she asked, "What happens now?" he wasn't in the least bit shocked.

What happens now, indeed. "Now...now I take you to my home."

"What if I-"

"Princess, that wasn't an invitation, suggestion or request. It's what's going to happen."

She didn't have a choice, damn it. She was coming with him to Kensington Estates.

And God help them all if he couldn't keep his distance from her.

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Fighting For Loe

This is so sweet, that it draws you in and pulls you along for the entire ride. I love it, though I know that this is fiction; it's still good!!!

bellanoirbellanoirabout 14 years ago
Oh my friggin gosh!

So... where do I begin?! That was too good, darn you now I have to stalk your page to catch an update, which better be soon or I am gonna go crazy. This story is everything you need action, suspense, romance, sex... the list goes on! What's up with Adrianna and Cael! Don't leave us hanging so long I think a week from now should be enough time... j/k but seriously please hurry...forget the more important stuff in your life and WRITE! Cause you have a gift.. hope the flattery gets another story penned soon. ;0

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Meant to comment before...

I'm really enjoying this story. I agree with some of the other posters that she gave in to his demands pretty quickly. She's scared, so I can understand that but I also hope that she stays as confident and fiery as she has been in previous chapters. Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely loved it!!! More soon, I hope.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Dangit!!

It ended to soon!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wolves BBW gets what she wishes for.in NonHuman
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Following the Feeling Ch. 01 Crossing paths with werewolves.in NonHuman
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
More Stories