Deal, Bro!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan grinned. "Very okay, especially that last one, as long as only there are only us who see it."

"That's my condition, too," said Patti."

"And mine, so we're all agreed." Jack stood. "I'll fetch the camera, and we'll need to check how it works. Back in a moment."

As it was a simple, basically 'point-and-shoot' model, it didn't take long before all three of them knew enough to use the camera. Jan brandished it, laughing. "How do we watch it later?"

"There's a TV adaptor, and a power supply so we don't need to rely on the batteries."

"Great! Okay Patti, assume the position and prepare to be eaten by your brother."

"Okay. How do you want me, Jack?"

"What's most comfortable for you?"

"On my back. Pillows for my head, legs spread, and you between them, I think."

"Suits me." Jack grinned. "To be honest, any position where my mouth can reach your pussy would suit me."

Patti made a little pile of pillows, then lay herself back, hitching herself up the bed slightly to give Jack room. She caught his eye, flushing as she moved her legs apart to make room for him. He knelt on the bed, between her feet, gazing at her. His eyes lifted to Patti's. "Beautiful, sis, quite beautiful."

Jack braced himself on his arms and bent forward, breathing deeply. The aroma of sexually-ready female mixed with the lingering scent of her soap. He lifted his head again, grinning. "Not only do you look good, but you smell good, too." He went to his elbows, lifting Patti's legs out of the way a little, bending forward to test the range. His tongue lapped at her and Patti jumped, laughing. Jack eased back and studied her for a moment. Swollen labia, flushed with her heat, shaved naked of hair, her only pubic tress being a little rabbit-scut tuft on her mons.

He breathed deeply again, feeling his prick begin to start on the journey back to erection, then bent to let his tongue sweep up Patti's cleft from the pucker of her anus, to the hood of her clitoris. Her breath hissed in, and she moaned a little.

She was hot on his tongue, pungent, salty-sweet, exotic flavor to his palate, delicious. He licked again, savoring her, liking the taste, excited by knowing it was his sister's flavor in his mouth, the extra excitement of forbidden fruit. He let his tongue run along the fold between labia and thigh, up one side, down the other, then back up through her core, pushing his tongue hard into her, feeling her wet on his tongue. He bit gently with his lips at her labia, her clitoris, let his teeth pull gently at the hair on her mons, then down again.

He tried to vary his rhythm, hearing her gasping and moaning, her breathing quickening, and her fingers in his hair now, stroking, tightening, loosening again, spasmodic, matching his flickering tongue as it moved over her core. She was almost panting now as the excitement rose in her. Matching her excitement, Jack brought his knees forward, lifting himself, giving his ever-harder prick room to grow.

Patti gasped again as his tongue swept over her clitoris, and her fingers tightened in his hair. At the edge of his vision Jack was just aware of Jan moving around them with the camera, as he nibbled at Patti with his lips. She was panting now as Jack's mouth moved over her.

Patti moaned again. "I'm close, Jack," she said, "I'm very close. You're gonna make me come, Jack. Soon, very soon." Another gasp as his tongue flicked her clit and then he took her delicately between his teeth. Patti strangled a scream, her fingers tightened in his hair, and she came, her belly rippling, her pussy clutching at his tongue, sensation rocking her. As she slowed, Jack's tongue flicked over her again, triggering another spasm, then again, until Patti pushed weakly at him.

He lifted his head, smiling at her. Her face was flushed, sweat beading her brow in the summer evening warmth. Her smile was brilliant as she nodded.

"Definitely," she said, her breath a gasp. "Definitely, best ever, Jack, absolutely the best ever."

Beside them, Jan lowered the camera. She smiled at Patti. "I hope I caught your face properly when you came, Patti, 'cos the expression on it was awesome!"

Patti laughed, her breathing still heavy, nipples erect. "It felt pretty awesome, too, Jan."

"I got that impression, I have to say," said Jan. She glanced at Jack. "My turn?" Jack sat back, letting his erection bob in front of him, and Jan grinned. "Pretty."

Jack glanced down at himself, and returned Jan's grin. "Hardly."

"I'll be the judge of that," said Jan. She turned to Patti. "Stopped shaking enough to hold the camera yet, hon?"

"I think so." Patti held her arm out, fingers extended. "Okay, maybe not quite. Gimme a minute."

Jan laughed, laying the camera on the bed. "Okay. I need the john anyway. Back in a moment. Stay hard, Jack, and I'll stay wet."

"Deal," said Jack as Jan went out.

Patti watched as her friend went out and then leaned towards her brother. "Tomorrow night?" she said urgently, her tone low. "After Jan's gone home?"

"What about it?"

"Mom and Dad are still away. Sleep with me? Fuck me?"

Jack's breath caught. "You sure?"

Patti nodded, her eyes enormous. "After blowing you, and you eating me, I have to know if the fucking is the best ever, too." She cocked her head. "Shh, Jan's coming back! Don't let her know, okay?"

Jack nodded. "Okay."

Jan grinned as she came back in. "Ready, Jack? Patti?"

Patti picked up the video camera and brandished it. "Ready!"

"Ready and very willing, Jan," said Jack. "Any preferences?"

"I think straight vanilla missionary this time, Jack. I want to see your face when you come in me."

"About this coming. Do I need a rubber?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. You okay with that? And, um, have you got any?"

"Yes, on both counts."

"That's a relief. I only have one, and I'd kinda like to save it, at least for now. Kiss me, Jack," Jan added, her voice soft. Jack smiled, and as Patti scrambled off the bed, clutching the video camera, he drew Jan down to lie beside him, his left arm under her neck, his right on her hip, bending to feel the softness of her lips against his. The kiss was gentle at first as they learned each other's taste, Jan's lips slightly salty to him, but with the knowledge of what was to come the heat built in them, ready.

Jack let his right arm come up and his hand cupped Jan's breast, moulding it, feeling the nipple hard against his palm. She moaned, soft and deep in her throat, and pressed his hand against her for a moment, then pushed it down, across her belly, down. Jack let his hand slip between her thighs as she rolled further onto her back, her legs separating, his finger moving down through the slick, wet heat of her, pressing into her core. He slid his finger deep within her, then slid it out, lifting it to his mouth, licking. "Mmm, quite delicious. Stay wet, Jan, because I need to fetch our little latex friend."

He swung his legs out of the bed, sketched a wave to the two girls and went out, heading for his bedroom. Getting the little pack of rubbers from his sock drawer was the work of moments, but he paused, remembering the taste of Patti on his tongue, the feeling of being in her mouth when he came. And now, her asking him to fuck her! Something else to look forward to, but first, Jan, already naked on the bed, and with a juicy-wet pussy just waiting to welcome him. Yeah!

In the guest room, Jan was just as he'd left her. On her back, with her legs spread. Patti was sitting on the edge of the bed beside her, and they both looked up as he came in.

"Ready?" said Patti.

"Just as soon as I get one of these on," said Jack.

Jan held out her hand. "Let me," she said, sitting up and taking the packet from him. "Lie down here for a moment." She ripped open the little packet and expertly rolled the condom onto his hardness, giving him a little squeeze as she finished.

"You've done that before!" said Jack.

"Once or twice, Jack, once or twice." Jan lay back, spreading her legs again. "No need for foreplay, hon, I'm wet and ready."

Jack moved to kneel between her legs, leaning forward, taking his weight on one outstretched arm. His fingers were lightly clasped around his prick, but as he moved forward, Jan took him in a gentle grasp and guided him into her. She hissed in her breath as she felt him penetrate, her fingers came away, and she rested both hands on his shoulders, holding his gaze.

"Fuck me, Jack," she said, her face solemn.

He bent and kissed her nose, beginning to press into her, then back again, then in. She was wet, and once her juices were spread, coating his hardness, he moved easily within her, feeling her close around him, tight, gripping him as he moved.

"Feels good, Jan," he murmured.

She grinned up at him. "Good? Feels fuckin' great to me, Jack."

"Looks fuckin' great, too," said Patti, crouching beside them, the video camera recording the slither of Jack's prick in Jan's pussy.

Jack had never stopped his gentle thrusts, and he lengthened his stroke slightly, pushing deep into Jan's pussy, then pulling back until he almost left her, then pushing back again. Jan's breathing was even at first, but as Jack's prick moved ever more audibly in her juices, her breathing began to quicken, almost imperceptibly at first, but it wasn't long before her breathing was louder in his ears, quicker, not panting but close to it, her excitement building in her even as his own did.

There was no way it could last, for there had already been too much sexual tension built up in the room. Jan's breathing quickened even more as Jack's hardness moved in her wetness and heat, so that now she was almost panting, her breath coming quick and short, her fingers on Jack's shoulders claws now, digging into him. Her panting had been almost wordless, but now Jack could make out that she was saying "fuck me," over and over. He was close himself now, and was just going to warn Jan when he felt her pussy clutch convulsively at his prick, her panting became a strangled scream in his ears, and she came, her belly rippling, pussy clutching, triggering his own climactic explosion, so that his hips jerked in orgasmic release, driving him into her, his cock jerking with every thrust.

Slowly, they stilled, until there was only the occasional spasm for either of them. Jan's teeth had been gritted, her mouth a rictus of pleasure, her eyes closed, but now they opened and she stared up at him for a long moment. A smile spread slowly across her face and she stretched up to kiss him. She nodded.

"That was good. Very good. Super-extra good. In fact it was fucking incredible."

Jack grinned down at her. "You liked it."

It hadn't been a question but Jan nodded. "Yep."

Movement at the bedside reminded them there was a third person in the room. Patti, looking slightly dazed, held up the camera. "I hope I caught the expression on your face when you came, Jan, 'cos yours was awesome as well."

"That, I want to see," said Jan, laughing. She looked up at Jack. "Good for you, too?"

"You need to ask?"

Jan laughed. "Not really. If it was that good for me, it ought to be that good for you, too. Right?"

"In a nutshell."

"Ease out, hon, please. You're a little heavy."

"Oops. Sorry," said Jack, easing himself out of Jan's pussy. He sat back on his heels. "Patti? Pass a tissue or two, please." It was the work of moments to ease the condom from his prick, and wrap it in layers of tissue, drop it in the waste bin.

Patti sat down on the edge of the bed. "What now?"

Jack looked at his watch. Almost seven-thirty. "Have you two eaten yet?"

Patti grinned. "Only you!" She shook her head. "Not yet. Any ideas?"

"We could phone for pizza or Chinese? On me."

"Sounds good," said Patti. "Pizza?"

"Fine by me," said Jack. "Jan?"

"Yeah, me too. Get extra mushrooms," she said, eyeing Jack's half-hard prick. Patti giggled.

It was the work of moments to phone in the order. "About eight-fifteen, they say," said Patti, hanging up the phone. "Almost forty minutes to kill." She glanced at the others. "Any ideas?"

"A shower," said Jack. "I was on my way for one when you two kidnapped me."

"Can we share?"

"Of course. We'll shower, dress for a while, and have our pizza. Then I believe you lovely ladies were going to put on a show for me to film?"

"Okay," said Patti. "Shower time! Mom and Dad's is biggest, if we're sharing." They spent some laughing, giggling minutes washing bits of each other's anatomy, then separated to their various rooms to dress. Jack opted for tee-shirt and shorts in the summer warmth. Jan was in snug halter and shorts, and Patti in a loose halter-top sun dress which, revealed as she passed in front of the evening-sunlit window, was patently her only garment.

The pizza turned up dead on time and for the next twenty minutes conversation was desultory as they concentrated on the food. Finished the pizza, and the ice-cream they'd had for dessert, they sat back.

"I know you want to film us with the strap-on, Jack, and I'm willing," said Jan, "but I need a little time to digest that pizza first."

"Fair enough. Anything else you want to do in the meantime?"

"You mean, like slob in front of the TV?" said Patti.

Jack laughed. "That's one option. Especially if we connect the camera and watch your efforts."

"Ooh, yes! I'd almost forgotten about that!"

It took only a minute or two to connect the camera to the TV, for Jack to check the instructions, and in a short while the three of them were sat on the couch together, watching as Jack ate his sister.

"Way to go, hon," said Jan, grinning at her friend.

"I didn't think Jack was working so hard," said Patti, a flush on her face as she watched herself being eaten by her brother.

"You were enjoying it too much," said Jack. "Oops, that's where I had to lift up because my cock was getting so hard.

"Yeah, and that's when I started getting even wetter, anticipating." Jan giggled. "Worth it, too. Hey! I caught it. The expression on your face when you came. "

"Ohmigod!" said Patti. "Do I look like that when I come?" said Patti, staring at herself.

"You did then," said Jan. "Just look at you!"

"I am," said Patti. "It's you getting nailed next."

"Yeah!"

"I'll pause it there," said Jack. "I'm thirsty. Anyone want a beer?"

Three beers brought and opened, they all sat back again. There was silence at first, and then the hiss of indrawn breath as they watched Jack push into Jan's pussy.

"Wow," said Jan. "Look at me spread for you!"

"Yeah!" said Jack on a long sigh of pleasure. He wriggled, easing his stiffening prick a little.

Beside him, Patti giggled. "I'm surprised that wasn't spoiled by camera shake."

"No, you done did good, hon," said Jan.

"I wasn't sure which way to move for the best view."

"You did okay, sis, especially for a first time."

"And last, surely, Jack? You're not planning on making porn movies, are you?"

Jack laughed "No, I don't think so, although I do have an appointment with a pair of naked ladies and a strap-on, don't I?"

"Yes, and my turn to drive!"

"Where?" said Jan. "Here?"

"We could," said Jack. "How about a little play-acting? Say, one of you coming in, seeing the other? Maybe kissing? Then a bit of girl-on-girl making out, leading up to the strap-on scene?"

Jan cocked her head, grinning at him. "And maybe satisfying a male fantasy, seeing two girls making out?"

Jack shrugged. "Well, yeah."

"I'm game. Patti? You were female lead in your high school play, weren't you? Think you can act the part of my lesbian lover?"

Patti smiled. "Easy. But not yet, I'm watching my brother nailing you!"

There was silence for a while as they watched the figures on screen, until, with a collective gasp, they watched as Jan and Jack went through the throes of climax.

Patti sighed, a happy sigh. "I did it. I caught your expression."

"It only reflected what I was feeling. Thanks, Jack."

"My pleasure. My very great pleasure."

The screen blanked and there was a collective sigh. The three looked at each other.

Jan stood. "I'll get the strap-on, and my bag. How about we make it, I come in, see my lover, we kiss and make out, and then I make with the happy surprise, the strap-on, and Patti fucks me with it? Low on plot, but should be good on action."

"Sounds good to me, hon. Dressed as we are?"

"There's just you under that sun dress, isn't there, sis?"

"Yep, just me, bro."

"That would be a good scene. Untie the halter and just let it fall."

"Yeah!" said Jan. "Okay, people, back in a mo."

As Jan left the room, Patti turned to Jack. "God, I want to be fucked!"

"Patience, sis, tomorrow night, remember?"

Patti pouted. "I just don't want to wait that long."

"You and Jan could take turns with the strap-on. At least that way you'd get a prick in your pussy, even if it is a plastic one."

"It's not the same, Jack Allen, and you know it! Sneak into my room, after we go to bed?"

"And fuck you tonight?"

"That's the idea."

"It's morally wrong, sis, it's incest, and you know it."

"Yeah, and it's the logical next step after what we did earlier! You're off to college next week, and Mom and Dad are back day after tomorrow. Tonight and tomorrow night are my only chances, and I want to know if you fuck as well as you eat pussy. Anyway, you want to, don't you?" Patti grinned.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I - "

"Sssh! Jan's coming back!"

Jan was not only carrying her bag with the strap-on, she'd also taken a moment to change her halter-top for a sleeveless t-shirt and the absence of a bra was clearly indicated by the poke of her nipples through the fine cotton. She gestured to herself. "Better for a strip-off-over-the-head-and-kiss-the-nipples scene, don't you think?"

Jack laughed. "Good thinking, Jan. You two ready?"

"Sure thing," said Jan, and Patti nodded, a smile on her face.

"One thing?" said Jack.

"Yeah?"

"Okay if I'm naked? My prick will get very uncomfortable watching you both."

"Fine by me," said Jan. "Extra stimulus!"

"Put your camera on its tripod and join in," said Patti, giggling.

"Good thinking, but for a subsequent scene," said Jack. "I'll fetch it now." He hurried out.

"Patti?"said Jan, as Jack dashed up the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"If you get the chance, fuck him. He's good."

"He's my brother, Jan, or haven't you noticed?"

"So? I won't tell, that's for sure, and three in a bed could be fun."

Patti shuddered, her nipples poking through the thin stuff of her sun dress. "I want to, that's for sure."

"Get the chance, take it. Quiet, he's coming."

Jack had taken a moment in his room to strip off his clothes and his prick was more than half-hard as he carried the tripod in. He grinned at the two girls and put the tripod in a corner. "We don't need that at first, as I'll be hand-holding for the best view. Okay, Patti, you're on the couch, reading. Jan, you go out into the hall, count to ten then come back in. I'm sure the two of you can think of what to do after that. Okay?"

"Okay, maestro. Think sexy thoughts, Patti. I know you can. Back in a moment, folks, ready to ravish!"

"Be ravished, you mean. I'm driving!" Patti picked up a magazine and sat herself on the couch, pretending to read. Camera to his eye, Jack pulled back from a close shot, swinging the camera as the door opened and Jan came in. Patti stood, discarding the magazine and moved towards Jan, arms wide. The two girls hugged and then kissed. Jack felt his prick harden as he saw Patti's hand cup Jan's breast, before she broke the kiss and took Jan's hand to lead her to the couch.

Jan discarded her bag as they sat and moved to resume their kiss. Jack suspected it wasn't the first time his sister and her friend had done this, for their hands were all over each other. He zoomed in as Jan broke the kiss, sitting up and stripping off her t-shirt over her head, and Patti's lips were clamped over Jan's nipple almost before the t-shirt hit the floor. He almost forgot to keep the camera pointed when Patti stood up, loosened the ties at her neck, shimmied, and the sun dress crashed soundlessly to the floor. Patti pushed Jan onto her back and reached for the waistband of Jan's shorts, dragging them down and off over the redhead's feet. Before Jack realized what was happening, Patti's mouth was fastened over Jan's pussy.