Deal of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers

Sensations flooded her body. She concentrated on her mounting orgasm. Every time his fingers completed a circular motion over her clit, she felt like she was so much closer to cumming. His thick hot shaft penetrating her made her feel so full, so alive. She wanted this to last all night, but before she knew it, she felt herself flying over the edge. Her pussy seized his cock as her juices flooded her cunt. Her entire body shook and shivered and tensed. She bucked her hips upward towards him as she rode through her orgasm. This, in turn, sent him over the edge. He broke from her kiss and growled. He took his hand from her clit and moved upward, latching both hands onto her hips. He began to fuck her harder than he'd ever fucked anyone in his entire life. He fucked her with force, like a man possessed, until his cum shot from his cock and unloaded inside her, mixing with her juices. He kept thrusting his hips, slower and slower, until every drop of cum had left his cock. Finally, he set his hands down on the countertop on either side of Mia to steady himself. He was feeling lightheaded now and quite overwhelmed. He closed his eyes and kept his head down.

They both sat there, breathing heavily, for several minutes. Finally, he looked up at her, smiling. He was surprised when she grabbed her chef's coat, yanking it tight around her naked breasts, and asked, "What're you looking at?"

"You," he answered simply.

"I suppose you find this funny, don't you? I suppose you feel you've won...that you've conquered me?" she said defensively, obviously embarrassed by what had just taken place.

"No, not at all."

"What then?"

Jake brought his hand up and touched her face. "Can you stop being defensive for a second?"

She just stared at him, blinking, with her big brown eyes wide as can be.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"What for?"

"For those things I said to you earlier. I didn't mean them."

"Yes you did...."

"Mia...."

"And most of them are true, which is what pissed me off."

"I'm crazy about you," he blurted out.

"What?!"

"I know I drive you insane and razz you and annoy you, but the truth is that I've been crazy about you from the first moment Daggerfield introduced us. You seemed to decide to hate me immediately for 'invading your kitchen' - I think that was exactly what you said to me five minutes after we met. I guess instead of being my charming self and trying to win you over, I became the little boy who pulled on the little girl's pigtails to show her how much he liked her."

"Jake, I don't know what to say," she said, stunned by his confession.

"You don't hafta say anything," he said, pulling his softening cock from within her, then pushing it inside his jeans before zipping them up. "I just wanted to apologize for what I said."

"Jake?"

"Yeah?" he asked, looking up at her with his huge, bright blue eyes.

"I, uh...."

"Yes, Mia?"

She didn't know how to say what she wanted to say, so instead she showed him. She grabbed a handful of his chef's coat, pulled him toward her, and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back, bringing his hands up and caressing her face.

After a deep, penetrating, mind blowing kiss, they parted. She smiled and giggled.

"So what now?" he asked, snuggling his face into her hair and taking a deep breath in just so he could smell her.

"Well, I have a bottle of Dom chilling at my house if you're interested."

"I would say yes, but we hafta get up early."

"What for? Evan and Angelika are scheduled to go to the market tomorrow morning."

"Yes, but you and I hafta go to The Restaurateurs Warehouse and buy replacement dinner plates!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her waist, and helping her off the counter.

When her feet were planted on the ground, though, he didn't let her go. She looked up at him as he looked down at her. "You're buying," she said, cracking a smile.

"I'll buy the plates if you buy me dinner."

"Deal."

They kissed lightly, sealing the deal, then parted.

"Mia?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't still want me out of 'YOUR' kitchen, do you?"

"I'd be willing to share it with you on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You fuck me on this countertop every night after dinner service."

He smiled broadly. "Deal."

LoreLai
LoreLai
784 Followers
12