Dean has an Older Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
One older woman, then a second, a sister at that!
4.5k words
4.55
53.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

Dean was usually up early, sometimes before the sun rose, but this morning he had slept in much later than usual. The sun beaming through his window had awoken him and as he sleepily rubbed his eyes he caught a whiff of the sweet scent still lingering on his finger. Ah, the memories of the evening past came flooding back to mind. Still, it was late and he had to get up and about. A quick shower, dressed and to the kitchen he found Joan busy at the sink so he offered the usual morning greeting, grabbed an orange juice and went to check on her husband.

When he walked into the den he found the older man sitting upright and alert, and a smile immediately beamed across his face.

"How are you this morning? Did you sleep well? Is there anything I can do for you or get for you?"

The older man was unable to provide smooth speech but the gleam in his eye and the smile on his face spoke much of his thoughts and feelings. "You, had a good time?" So, he knew of the encounter with Joan the night before. Dean felt the heat rising over his face and all he could do was turn slightly so that he could avoid eye contact, and nod his head affirmatively. He made himself busy straightening the meds on the table, checking the IV line and whatever else he could fuss with, then announced he would go see what chores he could attend to. Dean was relieved to leave the room, afraid the old man would want to hear details, some confirmation that his wife had been a duly satisfied recipient of attentions, and Dean was afraid to reveal that he'd been the one receiving most of the satisfaction.

As much as he wanted to be around Joan, so see her, talk to her, perhaps touch her, he was too nervous to be in her company. While she was in the kitchen he took to the outside chores, anything to be busy and not confined with her. Still, the passion was brewing within and he knew it would be only a matter of time before he'd have to deal with close proximity with her. Besides, she had said something about "what tomorrow brings" and he didn't know if that meant approval and acceptance from her husband, more of what he'd had last night, or what? All this running through his hormone crazed mind had him half crazy all morning. Then came lunch.

Joan had fed her husband and gotten him settled for his afternoon nap before Dean came in for lunch. He was washing up when Joan came back into the kitchen and asked him to set the table out on the screened porch for lunch. It was nice and cool out there and they would be able to see the lake, hear the birds singing, and enjoy the outdoors while eating. Before he finished setting the table, which really only meant brushing off any dust that might have settled on the seats and table top Dean hurried out into the edge of the lawn and picked a few wildflowers that were blooming and put some water in an old vase that was sitting out on the porch. As he was setting the vase on the table Joan came out carrying a tray with sandwiches, chips, and two cold beers. But Dean didn't notice what was on the tray but rather what was behind the tray. Joan had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, with the last open button being right at the bottom of her boobs. Even at her age Joan had remarkably pert boobs, even for their size. As she walked out onto the porch her boobs were noticeably swaying to her stride, the opening in her blouse just wide enough to see that there was no bra underneath. As Dean's eyes were drawn and glued to her breasts, Joan's nipples responded by instantly gaining hardness, producing two quite noticeable protrusions in the thin fabric of her blouse.

The lunch went slowly, leisurely, and the conversation peaceful. As nervous and jittery as Dean had been all morning, the easy nature of Joan had him at ease within minutes. Easy enough that his gaze even drifted away from her chest a few times, and before they had finished eating Dean swore that another button had come unclasped. Joan had turned her chair slightly sideways to his, affording her a more direct view of the lake, and Dean a more direct view of her right breast. To make it even more tortuous on him, when Joan would reach for something she'd do so in a manner that would cause her blouse to pull away from her breast, giving a partial glimpse of her areola to her willingly captive audience.

"Those flowers are nice, Dean. Where did you find them?" The question caught Dean off guard, for he knew that Joan knew that cabin and property far better than he, and her asking that question seemed odd.

"Oh, ah, out there just left of where the boardwalk to the dock starts, by the edge of the woods."

"Let's go see if there are more. I like fresh flowers, don't you?" As Joan slid her chair back to rise she leaned forward slightly, and Dean's cock came to heightened alert from the full on view of her right nipple. It was the first time he'd seen her boob in daylight, only by moonlight or candle light before, and it was even sexier than he'd thought. He pointed the way to where he'd found those flowers, and near the woods Joan bent low to look at some that were growing nearer the ground. By now, somehow, another button on her blouse had come unclasped and Dean by now, even in his naivety, knew it was purposeful. A single bottom button was all that was preventing her blouse to wave freely open in the slight breeze. Bending low allowed the blouse to fall well away from her body and by moving to one side Dean was able to look upon her breasts almost unimpeded. Joan was enjoying the experience at least as much as Dean, and had taken notice of the hardening cock in his shorts.

It was a warm day, bright and sunny but not overly hot, yet, but when Joan stood upright she said to Dean, "You know, I've always been envious of men being able to unbutton or take off their shirts on a hot day. But you won't mind if I loosen it a little, will you?" Joan was looking straight into Dean's eyes as she spoke the words, her fingers simultaneously unbuttoning the last button keeping the front of her blouse closed. Dean couldn't even manage words, only a nod as Joan released the fabric from her fingertips, allowing the thin material to seemingly float in the easy breeze. As the material waved it afforded Dean fleeting views of her naked breasts, fully erect nipples surrounded by the slightly puckered dark skin of the areola, ringed by a circle of tiny little bumps like rivets holding the nipple to the breast. Dean was unable to tear his eyes from her chest, his mouth slightly open in a trance like pose. "Come on, you poor man. Let's go back in before you have a problem on your hands."

Joan was up the steps and inside the cabin before Dean had reached the steps. As he opened the screen door to the porch and rounded the corner to where the table was he saw Joan's white blouse draped across the back of the chair she'd been sitting in. A flush welled up and over Dean, his pulse quickened and the image of a topless Joan flooded his mind. Grabbing his lunch plate and glass he headed to the kitchen, only to find Joan standing there as he'd imagined, totally topless. The sight of her nude from the waist up, her pert breasts with the nipples at attention and pointing directly at him stopped him cold in his tracks.

"You OK?"

"Yes, ma'am. I've just never seen anything like that in my life, not in person that is."

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, yeah. Yes, Ma'am. I like them a lot. A whole lot. I love them."

"Well then, why don't you come over here and hold them, kiss them, let them know how you feel about them. Come on." Dean moved closer without ever taking his eyes off of her boobs. The erect nipples seemed to draw him, lure him closer, leaving him defenseless against their charm. As Dean stepped closer he drew his hands up, cupping a breast in each hand, sliding up under the fullness of her bosoms and running his fingers along the outer edges, curving towards the hard nipples. Instinctively he drew his face near to one of her breasts, opened his lips slightly and moved his lips over her nipple. The taste of her bare nipple in his mouth was sweet and slightly salty, a taste he couldn't recognize but very pleasurable. His lips eased along the outer edges of her areola, feeling the puckered skin that was drawn taunt by the erect nipple, then pursing his lips around that orb while his tongue moved across the roughened tip. As Dean was suckling on one tit his hand was absently massaging the other, and he had no knowledge of how Joan's head had tilted back, a slight moan drifting from her as she stood there allowing the him to pleasure her breast. Even before he has touched her breast the excitement had invaded her pussy, causing a warmth to grow and a dampness to slicken vagina.

At that precise moment Joan heard a car door shut right outside the back door of the cabin, beside the kitchen. She instantly snapped to awareness, half shoving Dean away, grabbing her shirt, told him to greet whoever it was that had driven up, and she sprinted off towards the bedrooms with shirt in hand. Dean was caught in full erection, his mind clouded by the sensation of her tit in his mouth and it took him a few moments to comprehend what was happening and to compose himself enough to get to the back door before the guest got there.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" Dean had no idea who the woman was, but she looked vaguely familiar, somewhat like Joan as a matter of fact, though appearing to be a bit younger than Joan.

"Oh, hey. You must be Dean. I'm Gloria, Joan's sister. I live only about 4 hours from here and thought I'd pop in for a few days to help out, especially seeing as how her birthday is in a couple of days." Wow. He never knew Joan had a sister, but now he know why she looked familiar. And Joan's birthday, too. He never knew about that, either. This obviously was a surprise for Joan, else she'd never have been topless in the kitchen and letting him suck on her boobs.

"Wow, well come on in. Here, let me take those bags for you. Did Joan know you were coming?"

"Lord, no. I thought I'd just surprise her. She'd written me that you were coming along to help with Johnny and all, but still I figured she could use some company and help. Where is she?"

"She was back in the bedrooms while I was cleaning the lunch dishes. Go give her a hug." Dean smiled at Gloria and nodded in the direction of the bedrooms. He followed her down the hallway, noticing that in those tight jeans old Gloria had a very nice ass. She was shorter than Joan but a hair, was blonde, smaller chested but had a very nice ass. Damn, these were two fine looking sisters, he thought to himself. He cut off at the empty bedroom with her suitcase while Gloria had gone into surprise Joan. The squeals of delight made him smile. It was obvious the two sisters were good friends and enjoyed each other's company. He knew Joan would enjoy having Gloria around, but he also was disappointed that his sexual interludes with Joan would be delayed at best, if not altogether abated by the interruption.

Gloria turned out to be a hoot and really livened up the place. Laughter abounded all around. During the conversations Dean learned that she was a divorcee of many years now, was over 5 years younger than Joan, and lived alone. She apparently had a few male friends but nobody that she claimed to be actually dating, but she seemed to be a very happy person and immersed in her interests and pastimes. Of course, the downside was that there was virtually no time where he and Joan were alone though Joan had daringly flashed a tit at him a few times when they were out of sight of the others.

The third night there they had feasted on a grand meal out on the screened porch, even having Joan's husband, Johnny, out there with them for the meal. An hour or two after dinner he was visibly exhausted so Dean and Joan made him ready for bed. After helping transfer him into the bed from his motorized chair and helping with the medications Dean excused himself to the kitchen where he could wash up the various supplies that were used for feeding Johnny. As he was finished at the sink and was turning to switch out the light, the light extinguished and Joan's arms wrapped around Dean's neck just as her lips touch to his. She kissed him with passion, tasting his lips and offering her tongue to him. Dean, startled at first but quick to recover held his arms around her and returned the passion with his own lips and tongue. In what seemed like an instant Joan parted from him, gave him a quick smile and turned out of the room.

Gloria had gone out onto the lawn area near the dock. There was a fire ring out there that Dean had stocked with kindling and firewood, and by the time Joan and Dean had made their way out there Gloria had a budding fire started. Joan spread out two large picnic quilts on the soft grass for them to lie on. The two sisters took one quilt, the one closer to the fire, while Dean sprawled on the other, lying on his side so that he could look at the sisters as they chatted. The flames threw warm, dancing light across them as they talked and laughed, sometimes looking up at some star constellation or the lights of an airplane as it crossed the night sky. Dean was super horny now, his senses put at full alert by the clandestine kiss in the kitchen mere minutes before.

The wine had loosened up the women at dinner, but the mood really started changing after Dean went to the cabin and retrieved a bottle of tequila, some salt and a couple of lemons. Both of the lovelies squealed when he announced his return by twisting off the cap to the tequila bottle then casting it out into the woods, proclaiming they "wouldn't be needing that anymore." He really wasn't much of a drinker but did like tequila shots now and then, and had heard the women mention a time long ago when they apparently had a wild time involving the same.

With each passing of the salt, lemon and tequila around the group Dean noticed two things: one, the sisters were taking longer swigs from the bottle than he was, and second that the conversation was growing naughtier by the minute.

After Gloria had handed the bottle off to Joan for about the third or fourth time she bluntly asked Joan, "Hey, big sister, you taken this young lad to bed yet?" Dean felt an instant blush come over his face but Joan never faltered in her response.

"Not yet, but I did give him a blowjob. You should try him. He tastes good." It was as if Dean weren't even there. He wanted to be invisible, at least for the moment, and when the bottle was offered he waved it off, choosing instead to sit on the sidelines and listen to what was happening. His waving of the bottle never slowed down the two women as their talk became more suggestive. "In fact, Glory, I'd suggest you take him down to the water, get naked, and hop in the water."

At that point both sets of feminine eyes turned to look directly at Dean. He felt embarrassed, turned on, inadequate, and under pressure. What if he couldn't perform? What a dream. Before he could offer any comment Gloria stood and began taking her blouse off. Dean watched and Joan coaxed as Gloria tossed the blouse aside then reached back to unclasp the white lace bra she was wearing. As the cups of the bra fell forward she caught them and tossed it aside also. Standing there in the firelight and moonlight her breasts were smaller than Joan's but perfectly shaped with dark areolas and long, hard nipples. She unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the ground, leaving only her white panties. Even in the faint light Dean could make out the distinct shape of a camel toe.

At that point Joan turned to look at Dean and said, "OK, stud, it's your turn to get naked." Dean stood, aware that his already partially erect cock was evident in the cargo shorts he was wearing. As he lifted his t-shirt over his head the women cheered him on, and as he unsnapped the shorts they almost howled. He pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving only his white briefs with the bulge of his semi-erect cock pushing hard and angled to one side. Taking a cue from Gloria, Dean then stood there and looked at the women.

"Here, let me help you with those." And with that Joan was up on her knees and had leaned towards Dean, grabbed his shorts and snatched them down below his knees. His cock had barely sprung fully outward when Joan had risen up and had her mouth around the head of his cock. She grabbed his shaft with one hand and slid it down the shaft as she slid his cock into her mouth. After three plunges of his now fully hard cock into her mouth Joan pulled back, looked over at Gloria, and said, "OK, sis, all primed and ready for you. Off to the lake you go."

Dean couldn't believe the dream that he was living at that moment. Sure, these weren't 20-something vixens with hard bodies, but these two sisters weren't exactly old aged either. Besides, Joan was knockdown beautiful with tits to rival any, and Gloria had cute, pert tits and a killer ass. Being the obvious virgin in this affair, literally and figuratively, he rightly judged to play it by ear, to follow their lead, and these two horny ladies were leading him right down a path of one of his fantasies.

As Gloria smiled and turned to walk towards the water she slipped her panties down and the sight of her perfect ass in the moonlight was truly a sight to behold. Perfect in shape and proportion, it was the ass of a dream. By now Dean's cock was more than ready, his balls already tightened up in full readiness mode, and a bit of pre cum was evident at the slit in the tip of his cock.

Gloria was nearly to the water when she stopped and looked over her shoulder to Dean, softly coaxing to what she had for him there. Gloria moved away from him, slightly into the water up to knee level. Just as Dean approached her she turned, reached out and found his cock, taking it into her hand and pulling him towards her. With her other arm she reached around his neck, pulled his head towards her and began to kiss him deeply and passionately. Her tongue assaults weren't like the soft teasing probes of Joan's but rather were hungry, aggressive for the taste and erotic suggestion of her invading his mouth. It was different, but highly arousing for Dean, his mind focusing on the taste and sensation of this woman's tongue so far into his mouth, sweeping his breath away. His hands had found their way around her back, pulling her close to him so that her hard nipples on those firm tits were pressing into his chest. Her whole body seemed to be moving against his, and as his hands cupped that perfect ass and began to squeeze and massage those cheeks a moan vibrated up from within her. Her hand was moving along the shaft of his hard cock in an increasing pace, rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy with each stroke and Dean was powerless to resist the forces as the climax built and overcame him. He had no control over the long, slow moan that came from within and his hips bucked against Gloria's hand and the lower belly as his sperm shot from his cock and onto her lower belly and her thigh.

As the energy waned Gloria softened her lips, pulled from his and smiled at Dean. She glanced down at her thigh, took her fingers and raked the bulk of his cum off her bare skin. Looking back up at Dean she smiled and took her fingers into her mouth, sucking his cum from her fingers, savoring the flavor for long moments before swallowing.

"Umm, you taste good. It's time for me to feed you, now." Gloria took Dean by the hand and led him to the quilt by the fire pit. The flames had subsided and Joan was gone. Dean loaded a couple more sticks on the fire as Gloria was lying down in the quilt. Lying there on her back her boobs were like wide, thick pancakes in the moonlight. She had drawn her knees up and held them slightly apart, just wide enough for Dean to see that she was clean shaven but not wide enough in the pale light to see her folds of her pussy. "Dean, have you ever tasted pussy?"

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers
12