Dean's Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean loved the feel of his sister, just like Devon, she had a really tight pussy that seemed to be hotter then it should be.

Devon was now behind her sister holding her ass in her hands and helping her thrust her hips to take her brother's cock deep.

Jenna had got out of the water and went out of sight, the girls and Dean hadn't really noticed until she came back and leaned her son's head back.

Dean looked up and saw his naked mother stood above him, her breasts were looking so nice and pert as she smiled down to him, she had a foot on either side of his head and Dean soon got the idea of what she was going to do.

Jenna slowly squatted over her son's face, her pussy lips opening up as bent her legs and lowered her pussy to his mouth.

When she was low, enough Dean extended his tongue and licked up the slit of her pussy, Jenna moaned as she felt his wet tongue slide along the lips, until he came to her erect clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jenna moaned as Dean took it into his mouth and gave it a little suck, Lindsay was still thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy but both her and Devon's attention was on their brothers oral assault of their mother, she was really crying out as Dean pushed his tongue inside her lips and into her wet pussy.

The moisture she had on the pink lips was her arousal she had dried off her pussy when she had got out of the water, but the rest of her body was still wet and it was such an erotic sight for her daughters to see it drip off her body while their brother licked off the tangy juice of her pussy.

This sight spurred Lindsay on to fuck Dean harder, she began to really thrust her hips hard into him and moan as she felt Devon slip a finger into her ass, she had always liked anal play and her little sisters finger was no exception, it was that that sent her over the edge to orgasm.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Fuck!" she shouted as she coated her brother's cock with her cum, her pussy had tightened around him and was squeezing for all it was worth, which was a lot.

Dean felt her Cumming and that sent him into a frenzy on his mother's pussy, sucking the lips as he pushed his tongue into her pussy and tickled her sensitive skin.

All this sent Jenna into an orgasm too; she had to put her hands on the floor to stop herself from falling as the orgasm of a lifetime ripped through her.

"Ohhh Fuck Dean!" she cried out as she gushed cum into his mouth, Dean lapping up every last drop. Jenna's orgasm was too much for her though and she fell back onto the wet floor panting as she came back down.

In the water, Lindsay had got off her brothers cock after she had come down from her own orgasm and had been replaced by Devon who was furiously fucking him hard.

"Oh Dean fuck me!" she said as she hugged him tightly to her body, her breasts squashed against his chest as she kissed him, that was when she first tasted her mothers pussy on her brothers lips.

It was like nothing she had ever tasted; much different from Dean's cum but nice never-the-less. Dean pushed his tongue into his little sister's mouth and she got a better taste of Jenna.

Dean felt something on his cock and when he opened his eyes, he saw it was Lindsay, she was behind Devon and reaching around her stroking his cock as it came out of the tight pussy of his sister.

Devon moaned as she felt her sister's breasts press into her back as she was pinned between Dean and Lindsay, their lips meeting next to her head as she felt his cock go deep into her pussy.

Devon couldn't hold on any and she just let go with a massive orgasm, she had been building up seeing her mom and Dean and Lindsay fucking but it took Dean's cock to push her to it fully.

Devon didn't scream like Lindsay and her mom she opened her mouth but no sound came out she was in too much pleasure for that.

The tightening of the already impossibly tight Devon was too much for Dean too he was ready to cum and cum hard.

"No getting cum in the pool" he heard Jenna say, she had sat up and been watching her son and daughter and could see he was ready to cum.

"Don't worry mom, I'll take it all and let non get into the pool" Devon said as she came down from her orgasm, Jenna smiled at her daughter and waited for her son to fill her up. That didn't take long.

"Fuck Devon I'm Cumming!" Dean moaned as he shot his cum into his sister's pussy, she was so tight that there was no way any of his cum was gong to seep out.

"Ahhhhhh!" Devon moaned as she felt the sticky, hot cum fill her up, she had never felt so full as she did jut then, her brothers cock was buried inside her and his cum was shooting into her womb.

When he had finished Dean put his hands on the edge of the pool and lifted himself and Devon out of the water and onto the ground before his cock could go soft and the cum leak out into the water.

"See mom, none" Devon said as she pointed into the water and got off her brothers cock, the cum now leaking out of her pussy slightly and onto her thighs.

"You did good Baby girl," Jenna said to her daughter "Just as you, promised".

"Thanks mom" Devon said as she gave a kiss to her mother's cheek and sat with her.

"We better get dried up" Lindsay said as she joined her sister, brother and mother sat by the pool, the sun was hot and bright and could cause some problems if they continued to lay out in it wet so they agreed and walked to get some towels, they each dried the others off and went inside to get a drink they were all thirsty from an exhausting time swimming and sunning.

"Hi love" Jenna said as Dean came back into the house, it was getting late and the sun had just about gone down now, so Lindsay and Devon had decided to come in and Dean had joined them.

"Hi mom" Dean said giving her a kiss, a deep passionate kiss.

"The pool earlier was great Dean, where did you learn that?" Jenna asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss.

"I never reveal my secret," Dean said with a smile.

"Well your good at it" Jenna said "And I know your good with your cock," she continued.

Dean couldn't believe the way his mother was talking but it was turning him on his cock was getting hard again and he was getting horny.

"I've gotta go out tonight love, you gonna be ok with your sisters" she asked mockingly to her son.

"Yeah we'll be fine" he replied with a grin.

"You won't be board?"

"Oh well find something to do I'm sure" Dean said raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"Ok then, don't do anything I wouldn't let you do" Jenna said as she went to get changed just as Lindsay came into the room.

"What's with mom?" she asked as she hugged her brother and gave him a kiss, her breasts pushing through the thin top she had on and into her brothers chest.

"She's gotta go out, so me, you and Devon... were all alone tonight" Dean informed his big sister who smiled.

"Really, that's great but it would have been better with mom" she smiled and Dean nodded his agreement.

"What would be?" Devon asked as she came into the room to join her sister and brother.

"Mom's going out so it's just us 3 tonight," Lindsay said.

"Oh really" Devon said a little exited but then she remembered she had to go out too.

"Looks like just the two of us then" Dean said to Lindsay who smiled.

"I can handle that," she said as she hugged her brother tightly and kissed him.

"I better go actually," Devon said as she grabbed her shoes and made for the door.

"Bye" both Dean and Lindsay said in unison as the door closed.

Jenna was right behind her saying her goodbyes and telling the pair to be good and if not good creative.

"Well were all alone for once," Lindsay said as she kissed her brother, Dean kissed her back his tongue swirling with Lindsay's as they embraced and pressed their bodies together.

It didn't take long until they were in the bedroom, Dean's bedroom to be exact kissing and undressing each other, leaving their clothes in a pile on the floor by the bed.

Lindsay pushed Dean onto the mattress, watched his cock bounce as he settles, and watched her massive breasts sway and move on her chest.

Dean smiled as the mattress squeaked under the pressure of both he and Lindsay on it as she climbed up his body and straddled him, taking his cock into her wet pussy straight away.

While they had been downstairs, alone they had been engaging in some serious foreplay, kissing and touching, talking dirty and getting turned on.

"OOhhhhhhh god Dean Yes!" Lindsay moaned as she felt his cock invade her tight, silky pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" Dean moaned back as she began to fuck him hard, bouncing on his cock and squeezing her pussy muscles to add to the sensation for her brother as well as herself.

"Ahhh that's nice" Dean moaned as she leaned forwards and let her breasts fall onto his chest, her hard nipples rubbing his chest.

"I know what's nicer," Lindsay whispered into her brother's ear before she got off his cock and pulled him up off the bed.

Dean knew what Lindsay wanted and he wanted to give it to her.

She got up on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed, presenting her ass for Dean to inspect; he stroked the soft globes, slid his finger down the hole, and to her pussy making Lindsay moan loudly.

"God Dean I need you there!" Lindsay cried out as she felt her brother open up her ass cheeks and place the head of his cock to her tiny asshole.

"Ohhhhh God!" Lindsay moaned as she felt her brothers cock press into her ass, stretching the ring wide.

It was a tight fit but once he got the head in it went much more smoothly, his shaft slowly disappearing into his sister who as pushing back onto his cock to get him in quicker.

She felt so full but yet so excited as Dean rested his pelvis against the firm cheeks of her ass, his cock fully embedded inside her tight rear hole.

"Ahhhhh" Lindsay moaned as she felt Dean's cock pull out of her ass so only the head was left in then fully back in it went, hard.

Dean couldn't believe how tight his sister was tonight, her ass was holding him tighter then he thought possible but it was so warm in there, he could hardly pull his cock back from inside her ass as she clenched around him and moaned her approval.

Dean soon got up a good rhythm pulling his cock back and thrusting it back into his sister, her breast swaying under her body on the bed as she thrust back to meet him with every one.

"Ahhhh that's it!" Lindsay moaned as she felt her brother's hands slide under her body and onto her breasts, twisting her nipples and pulling them as he leaned over her back and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Oh god I'm almost there!" Lindsay moaned as she felt the start of her orgasm begin.

Dean brought his left hand from her breast and moved it down to her pussy sliding his middle finger up her pussy before rubbing her clit. That added to the feeling of her brother's cock slicing into her tight ass made her cum hard.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck yesssss!" Lindsay cried out as she felt her brother take hold of her hips and hold his cock deep inside her ass as she clenched with her orgasm and nearly squeezed his cock to dust.

Finally, she let her ass muscles relax and relived the pressure on his cock letting him begin to pull it out.

Dean took his cock out of her ass and Lindsay fell to the bed and turned over, looking at her brothers cock, all wet from the fucking they had had, but he hadn't cum yet and she wanted to rectify that.

"Lay down and let me take over" she said as she pulled her brother down to the bed and once again straddled his cock beginning a steady rhythm of bounces that made her breasts bounce sexily in front of her brother.

Devon stood in the doorway, as her two siblings fucked relentlessly on the bed across the room from her. Walking in, she slammed the door close to get the attention of her brother and older sister. It worked.

She had come back, heard the notice from upstairs, and just knew what was going on.

Lindsay looked over her shoulder and smiled as she saw Devon watching them. Dean sat up and looked under Lindsay's arm to see who stood watching.

"Hi Devon." Lindsay said calmly as she once more ground her pussy into her brother causing him to fall back down from the pleasure of it.

"Can anyone join in or is it just a private thing you have going here?" Devon asked Lindsay, who smiled and just nodded her approval for her sister to join in.

Devon removed her clothes and dropped them on the pile made of her brother's and sister's. She walked, swaying her hips sexily, over to her sister. Devon watched Lindsay's ass squeeze with every upwards pull of her body and she watched as her brother's cock came into view then disappeared back again, deep into Lindsay's body, dragging a moan from them both.

Once she was close enough, she could smell the distinctive smell of two people having sex. It was intoxicating. Lindsay turned her head to her sister and brought her hands off her brother's chest placing it on either side of Devon's face to bring it down to hers. Devon followed her lead and brought her face to her sister's. Lindsay pressed her lips to Devon's, pressing her tongue against the smooth flesh. Devon took the hint and opened her mouth letting her sisters invade her mouth.

There was something strange about kissing her sister it seemed different from kissing Dean, but Devon liked it juts the same.

Devon closed her eyes as she felt Lindsay's hands fall onto her breasts. They weren't as large as Lindsay's but were more than a handful for anyone as I said in the first chapter. Lindsay knew just what to do to get Devon going. She twisted her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers as her mouth and tongue licked the inside of Devon's.

Dean was not forgotten. Lindsay was still lifting and lowering her wet pussy on his hard cock, but was concentrating more on Devon than she was on Dean.

Dean didn't mind though, he was now watching as his sisters kissed. Their tongues massaging each other's as their hair mixed together, which looked so sexy it was unreal.

Lindsay let go of her sister's breasts and pulled back from the kiss. Looking down at her brother then back to Devon, she smiled.

"I know you didn't come here to watch, or did you?" she asked as she lifted herself on Dean's cock.

"Oh no I want some too!" Devon said with a grin to her sister, who got off Dean's cock and moved to stand next to her sister,

"He's all yours, for tonight." she said

Devon looked at her brother's cock. It was glistening with Lindsay's juice and twitching with his heartbeat. As she watched it, she felt her sister place her hands on her back and give her a little push towards the bed.

Devon smiled as she climbed on the bed with her sweaty brother. Still looking at his cock, she straddled him as Lindsay grabbed it and held it straight up so Devon could just slide straight onto it.

Biting her lower lip, Devon started her descent onto the cock at the entrance of her pussy. It pushed her open slightly causing her to moan out as this foreign object invaded her.

Lindsay gave encouragement to her sister as she watched the cock slide inside her for the first time. Devon grit her teeth as she felt the full feeling she had felt before when she got her brothers cock inside her when he had first taken her virginity and fucked her in the pool.

She kept going until she felt her brother's pubic bone hit hers, now it was time to enjoy herself.

Lindsay kissed her cheek and rubbed her shoulders lightly as she watched Devon start to raise her body like Lindsay had been doing before. Devon may have only had sex on a few occasions, but her natural instincts took over and soon she was thrashing around on her brother like a woman possessed.

Lindsay stood still, watching Devon as her breasts bounced around wildly; her hair covering her face, then being thrown back by the next bounce. It was so sexy hearing her sister moan along with her brother Lindsay couldn't take much more of it, she had to get involved. Grabbing her sister's face in both hands, she turned her head and pushed her tongue back into her mouth. Devon responded and kissed her back passionately as she continued to ride their brother. Lindsay soon sat on her brother's chest, facing her sister.

Their breasts pressed into each other squashing the soft, yet firm, flesh. Their nipples tickling the others, sending both into a frenzy of orgasms.

They wrapped their arms around each other holding on tight as they both screamed out. No one seemed to care if any of the neighbours heard them, which was a real possibility since they were screaming so loud. Right now, only they mattered.

Devon let go first and leaned back placing her hands between her brother's legs. Her arms behind herself resulted in her pushing her chest out for Lindsay; who took the invitation and leaned her head down onto Devon's left breast, taking the nipple into her mouth and giving it a little bite.

Not hard, enough to cause pain only pleasure. Devon shouted out bringing her right hand behind her sister's head, holding her in position, not letting her mouth move from it.

Dean was now rubbing Lindsay's back as she licked and kissed Devon's nipples, squeezing the flesh as she did so. Devon was still grinding onto her brother and doing her best to bounce on his cock.

He was so big inside of her she was having trouble moving around, but with the attention, she was getting from her sister, who was now sliding her pussy over her brother's chest, leaving a wet trail where she had been, she was once more approaching orgasm.

Dean, too, was getting close to his own climax. He had held off as long as possible but it was getting hard now he had both Devon and Lindsay sitting on him.

"Aarrgghh! God, I'm gonna cum!" Dean announced as Lindsay pushed herself back onto his face her pussy smelling so sweet he thought he was in heaven.

Devon started to shake from her own orgasm once more as she felt Dean's cock swell inside of her.

His cock was as deep as it would go when he exploded inside of her.

"Aarrgghh god yyeess! Yes! YES!" Devon screamed as she felt the red hot blasts of cum soaking her inner walls and up to her womb yet again.

Lindsay smiled as she watched her sister come down from her orgasm and get off Dean's shrinking cock, she leaned down and took it into her mouth licking off the combined cum of Dean, Devon, and herself, it was so wet that Lindsay couldn't resist.

It was a strange, sweet, yet salty, taste. Once he was fully cleaned, Lindsay got off him too and both women stood looking at their exhausted brother.

Lindsay looked at Devon, who smiled, as she lay down next to Dean yet again.

"You two stay here for awhile. I'll tell mom not to disturb you when she comes back, you should rest, it's been a long day." Lindsay said as she looked through the pile of clothes for hers.

Finally finding them, she pulled them on taking one last look at Devon and Dean. She made her way out of the room blowing the now sleeping pair a kiss as she went.

"Hi Bunny, where's the other two?" Jenna asked as she came back in the front door to be greeted by her oldest daughter.

"Their upstairs, but don't disturb them their a little tired" Lindsay told her mother, who smiled and nodded that she knew what Lindsay meant.

"I'm getting a little tired actually mind if I shoot off to bed?" Jenna asked.

"Sure I'm just off myself now" Lindsay replied as they shut off the lights and locked the doors before making their way to their bedrooms.

Dean woke the next morning to find Devon slumped over him, her legs were laid over his thighs and her breasts were pressed into arm, she had a satisfied smile on her and was breathing steadily, sleeping soundly.

Dean looked at the clock by his bed, it was 9: 00 AM... good job it was the weekend he thought, no papers or school to worry about.