Dean's Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm Hi" Devon said as she slowly woke up and looked at her smiling brother.

"Hi to you too" Dean said as he kissed his still sleepy sister, that woke her up though and soon she had her tongue pushed into his mouth as her hands clasped his head tightly.

Dean's cock was instantly hard, not just from the kiss from Devon but from his morning hard-on that all guy seem to wake up with (at least I know I do).

He smiled as he felt Devon's hand slide down his body and onto his cock, gripping it just under the head and beginning to stroke it up and down the shaft.

"Ahhhhh" Dean moaned as the soft hand of his sister squeezed his hard throbbing cock.

"Oh that feels nice," Devon moaned as she felt the throbbing of her brother's heartbeat in his cock.

"I know that" Dean said with a grin before her kissed his sister again.

"Oh I'd love to stay but I can't" Devon said a little disappointedly, but not as disappointed as her brother "Don't worry I'll see you later".

Devon got out of her brothers bed, naked and just a little sweat covered.

"Oh I better take a shower," Devon said as she sniffed her armpit and scrunched her nose jokingly at the smell.

Dean smiled and laughed at his sister as well as watched the way her breasts moved as she lifted her arms that got his horny again.

With the covers pulled back Devon could see his cock inflate and become hard again, that got her just as horny as her brother, she had become quite the little nymphomaniac recently never seeming to get enough sex, but that suited Dean as well as herself.

"Oh I think you can sat a little longer," Lindsay said from the doorway making Devon spin around to see her "If we can stay too".

Devon looked past Lindsay and saw Jenna stood with her, smiling.

"Dean what do you think?" Devon asked her brother, he smiled and nodded his approval.

There's a saying, well its more something that was said in a movie (my second fave ever) it goes "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" that was just what Dean was thinking right now, he was refreshed after a good nights sleep and was ready to take advantage of his situation.

Jenna and Lindsay came walking into his room and stood near his younger sister smiling as all three looked down at his prone body on the bed.

"God I'm so horny this morning!" Lindsay said suddenly.

"Me too" agreed Devon, all this talk made Dean's cock become harder then ever.

"Well you had him all last night, its only right I should have first go this morning," Lindsay said playfully pushing her sister like they were having a fight over him.

"Now girl's I'm sure Dean's got enough for both of you, don't you love?" Jenna asked her son as she held her two daughters apart.

"Sure" Dean said with a smile and a wink to his mother who winked back.

"See" she said.

"Ok, but I better get a good go too!" Devon said as she hugger her sister and helped her pull the top off she was wearing, revealing she had no bra on underneath it, her massive breasts falling as the material was moved over them.

"Oh you will get just what you want!" Lindsay said as her pants were pulled off and she stood naked before her brother.

"Oh I've wanted this all night" Lindsay said as she climbed onto the bed and kissed the head of her brothers cock, licking off the small amount of pre-cum that had formed on the tip.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Dean moaned as he felt Lindsay's talented tongue lick the head of his cock before placing her lips around it and starting to take the shaft into her hot mouth while looking up into her brother's eyes.

"Hmmmmm" Lindsay moaned as she took his cock all the way into her throat, the heat from her mouth so intense Dean thought he was burning up.

Devon and Jenna were watching all this happening on the bed from near the door, Jenna had stripped off and along with her youngest daughter was fingering her pussy, quite slowly just one but soon that became two, little moans escaping her mouth as she watched the scene unfold on the bed.

There Lindsay had finished sucking her brother and was now kissing her way up his body to his face, all the time she was dragging her open thighs over her brother's legs, her juice leaving a little trail behind her on Dean's skin.

Finally she was at his face and her pussy was over his cock, she was holding herself up with her arms on either side of his head and smiling down to him, her breasts just inches away from his mouth, but yet just out for reach of his tongue.

"Devon could you help me out a little" Lindsay asked never taking her eyes from her brother's.

Devon immediately came over and kneeling down took hold of her brothers with both hands and lines it up to his sister's pussy.

"Thanks" Lindsay said as she lowered her body onto the think head of Dean's cock, her lips opening as the tip pressed into them.

A loud audible gasp came from Jenna as she watched her son's cock enter her daughter's pussy, it should have disgusted her but it was just proving a massive turn on.

Lindsay smiled to Dean as they heard the loud gasp from their mother just behind them, they were gonna put on a real show for her now.

"Oh fucking hell mom... his cock is so big in me!" Lindsay shouted out as she began to bounce on her brother, making sure to let Jenna get a good view of his cock as it came almost all out then sunk back into her body.

This made her breasts fall forwards and Dean was able to get hold of one in his hands and bring the hard nipple into his mouth.

"Oh shit yes!" Lindsay moaned as felt her nipple enter her brother's hot mouth and begin to be sucked and nibbled.

She was really bouncing on her brother's cock now flexing her sexy thighs and rocking her body back and forth to get him deep all the time shouting to her mother how much she loved the feel of his cock inside her.

Dean loved how much passion Lindsay was putting into this, he felt her pussy holding his cock tight and her wetness soaking him as she leaned down and kissed him while he was buried deep within her.

"Oh Mom this is too much I'm so close to Cumming!" Lindsay shouted as she looked back over her shoulder to see her mother leaning against the wall, 3 fingers inside her shaved pussy furiously fucking herself as she watched the two fuck on the bed.

It was that image that sent Lindsay into a frenzied orgasm, her cum flooding into her pussy and onto her brother's cock as she screamed repeatedly that she was Cumming.

Dean was managing to hold off his own orgasm for now, but it wasn't easy to do with this hot, sexy woman on top of him Cumming like never before and saying how hot it was to do it with her brother to his mother of all people.

"My turn!" Devon said eagerly as she helped Lindsay off Dean's cock and immediately jumped on it herself, his cock going straight up into her to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned out as she felt the full feeling return to her as Dean's cock filled her tight passage.

"Ahhhhh" Jenna moaned as she watched Devon take over where Lindsay had left off, bouncing hard on her son, Devon's brother's cock, she was amazed that her baby girl could take the cock so deep inside herself and just loved the moaning noise she was making.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Devon was moaning as she felt her brother's cock sliding along the inner walls of her pussy, getting coated in her juice in addition to her sisters.

Dean was thrusting his hips to meet Devon's as she rode his cock hard, her hands grasping at the covers next to his head making her breasts fall onto his face.

"Oh mom he's so big and deep," Devon moaned as she sat upright on his cock and began to grind her clit against his pubic bone bringing herself towards orgasm quickly.

Jenna couldn't take much more of this and just had to get involved, her fingers were good but she had used them for too long now she had to have the real thing.

Devon smiled to her when she came over to the bed and placed a hand on her daughters shoulder, Devon slipped off her brother and kissed her mom on the cheek.

"He's all yours mom" she said as she stepped back with Lindsay and watched her and Dean kiss on the bed.

Dean's mind was in overdrive, here he was kissing his mother who he was about to fuck, they hadn't actually got to the real thing before, the closest they had come was when she gave him a blowjob and he'd gone down on her but this was going to eclipse all that!.

Jenna hadn't had sex for a while and was a little nervous about it being her son she was going to enjoy, but all that was pushed aside when she heard her son's voice say...

"Mom I've wanted you for so long don't make me wait longer"

Jenna's heart melted at that moment she knew she had to do it and she wanted to do it too.

Still kissing her son she pulled him over so she was on her back and he was positioned between her legs his cock just centimetres from her dripping pussy, the smell of her was ripe in the air, she was so hot and wet from watching her daughters and son fuck each others brains out she didn't need any further lubrication.

Dean slowly reached down and took his cock head to the entrance to his mother, he could feel the heat emitting from her and knew this was going to be great, she shuddered as she felt his cock begin to open her lips. It felt so good to have his cock pressing into her that she almost orgasmed right then.

"Ohhhh Dean go in!" Jenna screamed as she brought her legs around her son's back and pulled him into her body, his cock disappearing into her white hot, and dripping wet pussy.

"Oh Fuckkkkkk" Jenna cried out as she felt the thick cock of her son enter her body and fill her up to the brim.

She wasn't quite as tight as her daughters, but that's to be expected after having three kids, but Dean didn't care, she was so hot and exited that he knew this was where he wanted to be right now.

Dean felt her grip his neck with her arms and kiss his neck, taking that as a sign he pulled his cock back almost all the way out before ramming it back into her pussy making Jenna shout out in pleasure.

"Oh god yes!" she was moaning as Dean filled her passage with his cock, she was squeezing his back into her trying to get him as deep as she could, almost like she was trying to get him back into her womb.

Lindsay and Devon were amazed at how much their mother was liking having her son's cock inside her, the noises she was making while Dean thrust his hips and ground into her was unbelievable, she almost passed out as he made short sharp thrust and screamed the house down as he made long slow thrusts.

Then it happened. Dean was thrusting hard into her when he caught her clit with his pelvis and she just screamed and without warning came so hard, Dean got worried.

Jenna was holding him so tight he could hardly breathe and her ear splitting scream of pleasure was so loud that Lindsay and Devon covered their ears.

Then it was all over Jenna fell onto the bed beneath her son and just went limp, Dean pulled his cock out of her and smiled to his sister who smiled back as Jenna came round.

"Fuck!" she panted "I've gotta lay down" she said trying to get up off the bed, Lindsay helped her up and into her own bedroom, as Devon went back over to her brother and pushed him back onto the sweat covered bed.

"You've still go something for me" she said as she climbed onto him and put his cock back into her pussy.

Dean knew that he wouldn't last that long after that intense session with his mom but he still wanted to cum and cum hard.

"Oh Dean fuck me until you cum" Devon said as she began to slide her pussy up and down his cock.

"Ohhh I'm not gonna last long" Dean moaned as he felt his balls tightening more by the second.

"That's fine Dean just cum in me... I want you cum so bad," Devon said as she increased the pace of her thrusts on his cock and tightened her pussy muscles further.

"I'm gonna cum Devon!" Dean announced as he held her hip down so her pussy went down farer on his cock, ready to take his cum deep.

"Yeah Dean cum in me... cum and make me pregnant!" Devon said.

Dean couldn't believe what Devon had just said, did she really just ask him to make her pregnant?

Lindsay came back in and saw that Devon had got back onto her brothers cock,

Those little words held off his orgasm and Dean looked confused up at his little 18 year old sister,

"Yeah Dean I want your baby... I've been thinking about it and I want it soo much!" she said as she settled into a steady rhythm on his cock.

Dean had a funny feeling inside himself at that moment, it wasn't something that could be explained but it did feel right.

"That's why it's always been me that you came in, I'm not on any birth control so I could already be pregnant; you're not mad are you?" Devon asked her brother.

"You want to get pregnant... then you'll get pregnant!" Dean said as he bucked his hips and pushed Devon up his cock. She grabbed onto his face and kissed his wildly.

"Thank you Dean! Thank you!" she said as she began to fuck him hard again taking his cock deep inside herself, knowing that she was going to get her wish, to have her brothers kid.

Lindsay couldn't help but find the hot, her little sister talking about getting it just did something for her, it was so wrong but so exciting as well.

Devon was so excited by the thought of her brother Cumming in her and making her pregnant, she began to talk dirty to him.

"Come on, Dean...fuck me hard & fill me with your hot cum...fill little sister's cunt with your hot, baby-making sperm...you like that, don't you... the thought of fucking me until I get pregnant with your baby?...mmmmm...you want that, huh?...watching your sister get fat with your baby! Seeing my tits getting bigger and filling with milk...Feeling it kick...knowing that it's your baby that's inside me...come on, Dean...fill my womb with your hot, potent sperm!" she shouted as she rode his cock.

"Yeah Dean, fuck her hard and fill her... cum in that unprotected pussy and make her pregnant, she's such a slut... do what all sluts get done and knock her up" Lindsay said trying to make Dean cum harder and sooner.

"Ohhhhhh Devon get ready," Dean said as he felt his cum begin to rise.

"Yeah Dean fill me up with your sweet cum, make me pregnant!" that pushed Dean into orgasm, his cum flying up his cock and erupting into his little sister filling her to the brim, his sperm swimming towards her womb ready to make a new life.

"Oh Yes! Dean Yes!" Devon moaned as she felt the cum of her brother shooting into her.

"Ahhhhh" Dean moaned as he self the last remnants of cum drip into his sister.

"Oh Dean I'm so happy" Devon said as she lay with her brother on the bed, sweat covering both their bodies and a new bond between them.

"Me too" Dean said giving his sister a kiss.

"I can't wait till next month and we find out" she said before she returned the kiss "I just know that we did it".

Dean nodded and smiled as he and Devon cuddled on the bed knowing that their lives had changed and in 9 months or so, they'd have a baby to show for it.

The rest of the day was spent in or near the bed for Dean and his family, Devon had an alternate reason for being there, she wanted to get as much of her brothers cum inside herself as possible, Jenna and Lindsay were there because they couldn't get enough of his cock.

It was getting quite late on Sunday night and all the women were in the room together with Dean, it was the day after Devon had said she wanted Dean's baby and there was a relaxed, sexual atmosphere surrounding them all.

"Oh god that's nice!" Lindsay said as she read a story on the internet, she had gone on at the request of her sister Devon to find some ideas for future sessions that they shared with Dean.

Lindsay had gone to the best place she knew a site called Literotica, she knew that Dean had been there before and she too had loved reading stories by people like Green Gem and Nemasis Enforcer.

"What is?" Devon asked as she came up behind her sister, looking over her shoulder and at the screen.

"Read this!" Lindsay said as she highlighted a part of the story.

"Oh wow that sounds so hot!" Devon said as she slid her hand into her panties and rubbed her pussy lightly.

"I know it is... Devon we have to do this with mom and Dean" Lindsay said excitedly, Devon nodded and they got to planning.

They agreed that it would be tomorrow when they did it, that way Dean would have plenty of cum and they could get everything ready.

The rest of Sunday seemed to drag for Devon and Lindsay, they knew if they fucked Dean it would go much faster but they wanted him to have a big load for tomorrow's activities.

Finally, it was time, Lindsay had been home for awhile and Devon made sure to get home before her brother, they knew how much Dean liked tits and they played on this fact.

Both removed their tops and let their breasts fall, their nipples were hard from the excitement of what they had planned and that made them look really sexy.

Dean came in about 10 minutes later; the girls had left him a note telling him to go straight to their mother's room for a surprise.

Curious to know what they had planned Dean went to the closed door of his mother's room and knocked on it.

"Come in" Lindsay said with a giggle along with Devon.

Dean opened the door and walked in to find both Lindsay and Devon on their knees in front of the bed; they had their backs to him but were looking over their shoulders and smiling,

"What's going on?" Dean asked as he saw his topless sisters.

"We've got a surprise for you," Devon said with a grin.

"Oh Yeah what" Dean asked, he was acting cool but really he was horny as hell, the sight of his sisters kneeling down, their breasts swaying next to each other was so arousing it was untrue.

"Come here and sit down" Lindsay said as she patted the bed, making her breasts jiggle.

Dean did just what he was told by his big sister and sat on the bed looking down on to the top of their breasts as they moved with their breathing. His cock was throbbing in his pants and bulging out a tent in front of his sisters.

"Oh I think we need to get these pants off you" Lindsay said as she reached up and undid his fly, her hands were joined by Devon's as they pulled them off his hips and down his legs, Dean lifted his ass off the bed to help them out.

Once they were off, he sat back down, his cock standing right out in front of him, twitching as he looked at both his sisters' breasts.

"Dean we want you to cum all over our breasts!" Devon said quickly.

Dean's eyes opened wide, he didn't expect that but the thought did excite him so much he almost immediately grabbed his cock and began to jerk it.

Devon smiled and watched on in awe as her brother's hand slide up and down his shaft, the head pointing at their faces.

What they didn't know is that Dean had already read the story they had read, in fact, it was one of his favourites and he had long wished he could do it with his sisters now here he was getting his wish.

Lindsay and Devon both leaned forwards and touched their nipples on his legs, holding their breasts together they made little circles with them pulling the firm flesh apart before pushing it back together, Dean's eyes were fixed on them as they did that, both knew just how to turn him on.

"Ohhhh" Dean moaned as he watched his sisters play with their breasts, now moving their fingers to their nipples, squeezing and pulling them as they watched Dean's hand fly up and down his shaft, the head now oozing pre-cum.

"Just look at that Lindsay it's so sexy!" Devon said as she licked her lip at the thought of having her face covered with her brothers cum.

"I know sis I can't wait for it!" Lindsay said as she too licked her succulent lips.

"Any room for one more?" It was Jenna. Dean looked up and smiled to her. "After all it is my room!"