Dean's Delight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh" he gasped as he straightened and thrust his hips deep into his ex. His cum shot out of his cock and deep into Dawn who gasped at the volume she was receiving.

"Oh fuck yesss!" Dawn moaned as she felt the cock inside her pussy pump more cum into her.

When Dean was finally finished Cumming all 3 collapsed from the tiredness of fucking so hard for so long.

Dawn looked at her watch.

"Oh fuck it's near the end of 8th period" she panted to the others. They quickly got dressed and wiped themselves down.

"Oh that was amazing!" Dawn said as she adjusted her top.

"Your not gonna tell anyone are you?" Devon said worried by what would happen if this all came out.

"No your secret is safe with me" Dawn smiled.

"Thanks Dawn" Dean said giving her a kiss on the lips.

"No problem, but I may have to call in a favor some other time if you know what I mean" she grinned.

"Anytime" Devon said as she and Dean went to get the papers for Mr. Harder, this was a day that had changed things for the whole family.

"Happy birthday Sis!" Her sister sat on her bed greeted Lindsay.

"Hi Devon, thanks" she said hugging her and giving her as kiss. It was the 14th of April, Lindsay's 21st birthday.

"It's your big day Lindsay so it's up to you what happens all day!" Devon said as she hugged her sister again.

"All my choice" Lindsay said with a grin. Devon nodded.

"Why, what have you got in mind?" Devon asked biting her lip in anticipation of what her sister was going to say.

"I was thinking we could have a little birthday party right here" Lindsay said pulling her sister on top of herself on the bed.

"Oh really!" Devon giggled as her sister began to kiss her neck and lick her ear playfully.

"Oh yeah" Lindsay said as her sisters lips found hers, their tongues meeting in Lindsay's mouth.

"Hmmmm I can go for that" Devon said breaking the kiss and pulling up Lindsay's t-shirt. Kissing around Lindsay's nipples, she tentatively bit down on the supple flesh around them.

"Ohhhh you're good at that!" Lindsay moaned as Devon continued to suck her left nipple gently biting it.

Devon was in heaven with her sister's nipple in her mouth, it was so nice to feel that little erect bit of flesh in her mouth and hear the moans it brought from her sister.

"Ahh! Ohhhhhh!" she cried out as Devon sucked harder and moved her hand down between her thighs finding her pussy lips wet and slightly open, the heat of her insides radiating onto Devon's hand and wet fingers.

"Oh God Linds your so wet" Devon let go of her sisters nipple and brought her lips to Lindsay's, kissing her deeply, their tongues working over each others lips and into their mouths.

"Oh Devon I need you right now!" Lindsay shouted as she pushed her sister onto her back "I've always wanted to try this"

Devon watched as Lindsay got naked, slowly removing each item of her clothes and very slowly she leaned over her sister Devon's body. Squatting over Devon's face Lindsay placed her legs on either side of her sister's head and lowered her pussy down to her soft lips. Lindsay made sure to take her time, the looming sight of her pussy made Devon's mouth water as she began to smell the intoxicating scent of her sister/lover.

"Oh God!" Lindsay moaned as she felt Devon immediately lick the outer lips of her pussy. Devon really knew what to do, she remembered what Dawn had done to her just days before, and as the saying goes only a woman truly knows how to please another woman.

"Hmmmmm" a muffled moan came from Devon as she tasted the sweet juice of her sister on her tongue. Moving her face up her sisters pussy she found her clit, it was erect and ready for attention.

Lindsay couldn't believe that her little sister could eat pussy so well, this was something that they would have to do more often that was for sure.

As she continued to moan from the stimulation that Devon was providing her Lindsay thought about Devon, her pussy was right there in front of her face on the bed.

Lindsay leaned her body down; this opened her pussy up more to her sister and pressed her breasts into Devon's stomach, her nipples pressing into the firm flesh of her sister.

"Ohhhh" Devon moaned as she felt her pussy lips opened by Lindsay's fingers, then she felt that sweet tongue that her sister had touch the inside of her lips.

Lindsay closed her eyes as she pushed her tongue into her sister's pussy, getting it covered in tangy juice before swallowing and savoring that most erotic taste.

"Ohhhh God" Devon moaned as the thought of Dawn came back into her mind, she didn't take her lips of Lindsay's pussy for long though after she spoke she had her lips back on her sister, licking from her ass hold to her clit.

Both could feel their orgasm building as they stimulated each other's clits and pussies. Lindsay's head was firmly pushed in her sisters open thighs as she was sat over Devon's face, they were in the classic 69 position and it was sight to behold.

"Ohhhh!" Devon moaned as she felt Lindsay go into orgasm, her whole body shook as the sweet juice spilled forth from her pussy; each drop was lapped up by Devon who began to orgasm too. Now it was Lindsay turn to lick up all the juice that she could get into her mouth from Devon's pussy.

The two on the bed were so enthralled by each other that they hadn't seen or heard Dean come into the room, he was going to wish Lindsay a happy birthday but Devon had got there before him it appeared.

It was super hot sight, these two beauties 69ing both orgasming as they licked each other's pussies. Lindsay on top of Devon.

Dean saw that Devon was holding her sister's ass cheeks open, the little puckered hole was so inviting and he just couldn't resist any longer, this was going to be a birthday she'd not forget any time soon.

Getting naked Dean walked over and carefully got on the bed. Devon saw him and smiled from between her sister's legs; she saw where his cock was pointing and opened her ass cheeks wider. The first Lindsay knew about Dean was when his cock was pushed into her tight rear hole.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck!" she exclaimed as the head was pushed past her tight sphincter, it was a very tight fit but soon Dean had half his cock inside his sisters ass.

"Ohh Fuck Dean!" Lindsay cried out into her sister's pussy as her asshole was forced to dilate more from the invading cock.

"Oh Linds take him!" Devon moaned from her position under the fucking brother and sister.

"Ahhhhh" Dean moaned as he felt his sister relax her anal muscles and take his cock all the way inside her super tight ass. He watched his cock slide inch by inch into the tiny but now very stretched hole of his sister's ass.

"Oh God" Lindsay panted out into her sisters pussy again as her brother began to pull his cock out of her ass before pushing back in with much more force then his initial entry.

Lindsay was having her pussy licked and licked by Devon as her brother pounded her ass with his cock, this birthday couldn't have started better.

Devon was the first to cum again, she sprayed her cum all over Lindsay's face as Dean continued to slide his cock in and out of her tight asshole. She was gripping her muscles tighter on him now, making it harder to move but providing much more pleasure for both of them.

"Oh God Dean fuck me!" Lindsay cried out as she felt him pick up the pace of his thrusts, his cock now a blur as it was rammed into her tight anal passage, the force was causing her to rock on Devon's body, her breasts rubbing on her sisters stomach adding to not just her pleasure but also Lindsay's.

Dean's cock was reaming Lindsay's ass before he pushed back in all the way, he began to make steady rocks of his hips forcing his cock to tickle the deep walls of his sister Lindsay's ass.

Lindsay was tightening and relaxing the grip of her anal muscles as she felt her brother's cock filling her anal passage to its maximum, anymore thickness or length and it would be too painful, it was like he was made to be in her asshole.

The heat that Lindsay's ass was producing as her brother's cock assaulted it was driving Dean wild and quickly to orgasm.

"Oh God Linds I'm gonna cum!" Dean announced as he felt his balls tighten and cum flush into his shaft.

"Do It Dean!" Devon said as she licked up some more of Lindsay's dripping juice "Cum in your sisters ass".

Dean exploded as Devon said that, his cum flooding out into Lindsay's ass, overflowing it began to leak from the sides and flowed down onto her pussy mixing with her own cum only to be lapped up by Devon.

"Oh God Dean!" Lindsay moaned as she felt her anal passage fill with her brothers cum, it was an amazing feeling, she felt so full but yet so happy that he was there.

Finally Dean pulled his shrinking cock out of Lindsay asshole, that's when the torrent of cum started, it was leaving out of her ass like a waterfall, dripping down her thighs and pussy onto their sister's face and into her hair.

Dean got off Lindsay and she then got up off Devon who smiled as she saw the looks on the faces of her big brother and sister. They were looking with huge grins as the cum of both Dean and Lindsay was smeared over her face and matting her hair.

Lindsay turned to her brother and gave him a big hug and kiss.

"Thanks Dean, that was the best present ever!" she said.

"Glad you liked it Linds" he smiled as they both helped Devon off the bed.

"And of cause you Devon" Lindsay gave her sister a hug too and a kiss, the taste of her own as well as Dean's cum got transferred to her lips which she eagerly licked clean.

"No problem sis but I hope I get the same treatment when my birthday comes round you know" Devon smiled as the 3 stood naked and sweaty together by the bed.

"You got it" Lindsay said as they all went to take a shower together.

In the shower Lindsay kissed her sister again, pushing her against the cold tiled wall, their breasts pushed together.

Devon opened her legs wider and Lindsay pushed her right thigh in between, she rubbed her skin against Devon's pussy, the lips clinging to it thanks to the juice she had produced when she came on Lindsay's face just moments before.

The water rained down on the pair, soaking their hair to their heads and making every part of their bodies it touched tingle.

Dean had turned on the water while the pair was kissing. The warm, not too hot water found every part of their skin, dripping own their breasts and off their nipples, down their stomachs and thighs to their pussies.

"Ohhhhh!" Lindsay moaned as she felt her sister's hand slip between her thighs and the index finger enter her pussy, pushing open the lips and finding the clit at the top of her tight pussy.

"Hmmmm" Devon moaned as she felt Lindsay's thigh rub on her own wet pussy lips, the water adding to the tingling please her nerve ending were giving her.

Lindsay felt 2 hands on her back, massaging her wet, soft skin with shower gel, the lather dripping down the small of her back on down the cheeks of her ass, finding its way into her stretched hole.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned as she felt the bubbly liquid fill her ass then continue down her thighs.

"Oh God Dean!" she moaned again as the hands came around to her breasts sliding up over her nipples and coating her whole upper body with the same lather that was dripping so nicely into her ass.

Devon was watching as Dean kissed his sisters neck, the water dripping off her long hair mixing with the bubbles on her chest and down to her pussy. Devon could just watch she had to get involved, taking her sisters breasts in her hands she began to rub the thick lather into them, twisting her nipples quite hard before she began to move to her knees bringing her hands to the inner thighs of Lindsay.

Dean was kissing Lindsay's neck as she felt Devon's hands touch her pussy lips. Lindsay jumped as the soft hands of her sister surprised her, she soon settled back down when she felt Devon's fingers push inside her pussy.

"Hmmmmm" she moaned as Devon began to work her fingers inside her pussy, pulling them out and rubbing her clit before working them back in.

Dean was still kissing her neck, but now his cock was pressed into her back, the water dribbling between them and making it easier to rub his cock into her soft skin.

Lindsay stood under the water and washed off the soapy suds on her body, before turning around to face her brother, she smiled at him; wrapping her arms around his neck she gave him a deep kiss.

Devon stood behind her sister and rubbed up to her back. Devon's breasts pressed into her sister as the water continued to cascade onto them.

Lindsay while still kissing her brother brought her left leg up and pushed it to her brother's side, this opened her pussy up for his hard cock and Dean didn't waste this opportunity.

"Ohhhhh" Lindsay moaned as she felt her outer lips pushed open by her brothers cock, she was still wet from the fuck session they had had in the bedroom and with the water and Devon fingering her in the shower she was really receptive to her brother's cock as it began to slip into her.

"Oh God Yessss!" Lindsay moaned as she felt her brothers cock fill her completely, her pussy walls opened wide to hold her brother in her tight snatch.

Dean closed his eyes and put his face into the spray of the water as he felt his cock hit deep in Lindsay, she was leaning back into Devon's body as she moaned out from the cock deep in her body.

Dean pulled his hips back and Lindsay watched as his cock became visible but soon disappeared back into her body.

"Ohhhhhh" Lindsay moaned as Dean began to really push his cock in and out of his sister.

Devon was kissing Lindsay's neck as she squirmed from her brothers cock in her pussy, she gripped his cock tight with all the muscle power she could use making it hard for him to bounce his hips in to her.

Lindsay could feel her sister's breasts in her back as she was pushed back by her brothers fierce thrust, the cubical of the shower wasn't that big but it was big enough for them to move around comfortably as the water dripped over their bodies.

"Oh God Linds" Dean moaned as he felt his sister begin to cum on his cock, she had been moaning for some time and now this was the culmination of them, as her juice spilled out of her pussy mixing with the water as it spun down the plughole.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhhh" Lindsay moaned as she held onto Devon's neck behind her using her for support as Dean began to cum in her pussy. His cum splashed into her tight pussy as his cock jerked inside her tight confines.

It was a good job they were in the shower as Dean pulled out his deflated cock and a torrent of cum spilled out of Lindsay's pussy and down the plughole.

This was all about Lindsay, today it was her birthday and her family were going to give her anything she wanted.

"Just 5 days to your birthday Dean" Devon said as she and her brother sat in the living room after school. It was the day after Lindsay's birthday, the 15th of April.

"I know I can't wait" he said smiling to his sister.

"Well it's gonna be your choice just like Lindsay's had" Dean was loving this, he would have complete condole over his sisters and mom all day, not that they ever turned him down as it was now.

"Just one more day now Bro" Lindsay said to Dean on the eve of his birthday "Hope you've got something planned".

"Oh I will think of something" Dean said smirking, he couldn't wait.

"Happy birthday Dean!" he was woken early by both his sisters. It was Tuesday so school was looming later, but they had all got up early to give him their birthday presents.

"Here you go" Devon said handing over a neatly wrapped gift.

"And mine!" Lindsay handed over a package too, much like Devon's.

"What are they?" Dean asked looking at the presents with suspicion.

"Open them and see!" Lindsay said eager for Dean to see what they had given him.

Dean pulled off the wrapping paper and was rewarded with a box in each. Looking confused at his sisters he was urged to open them up.

Slowly Dean took the top of the boxes off. Inside each there was a small pair of panties. They were frilly white, silk ones.

"Happy birthday Dean" Devon said giving him a hug and birthday kiss she was followed by Lindsay.

Dean picked the panties out of the boxes and held them up, they were really nice.

"Do you like them?" Devon asked her brother, he was still looking over them as she spoke.

"We got them especially for you" Lindsay added.

Dean was confused by why his sisters had bought him these panties for his birthday but he soon found out what was so special about them. Taking a closer look Dean caught a strange smell from them. He recognized that smell, it was the smell of Lindsay when she was aroused. Lindsay smiled when he looked up at her, suddenly realizing what they had done.

"Happy birthday Dean" she leaned on top the bed and gave him a tender kiss before he pulled her on top of himself and their kiss became more passionate.

"Sorry Dean but we need to get ready for school" Devon said interrupting the kissing siblings on the bed. It was a sad fact but she was right.

"These are for you when me and Lindsay aren't around" Devon said as she handed her brother the panties "Happy birthday" she said before heading off to class.

Dean held the panties in his hand and smiled he knew these would serve him well while he was in class.

Dean was horny most of the morning; he had the smell of his sisters in his mind and their panties in his pocket. It was just before dinner when he finally decided he couldn't take anymore, his cock was too hard and the only way to get rid of this situation was to do something about it.

He remembered what Devon ha said to him, the panties were for when she and Lindsay weren't around this was one of those times.

Dean went to the bathroom and looked around making sure no-one was in there with him, when he saw there wasn't he went into a cubical.

Dean took the panties out of his pocket and sat on the toilet seat, looking to make sure he had both pairs Dean closed the door and locked it. He took a slow deep breath and got the scent of the women he loved first Devon then Lindsay.

God it was great, Dean was really hard as his nose was filled with the scent of his sisters, he slowly rubbed his balls before placing his left hand around his cock, not rubbing it yet just opening and closing his hand to apply some pressure and get himself more ready.

Dean took another deep breath and got yet more aroused; he couldn't stand it anymore and gripped his cock at the base. Slowly at first he began to jack it up and down with his hand. He didn't do it too hard just a steady pace at first as he took deep breaths of the panties and of his sisters pussy, he quickly used his right hand to turn them inside out and placed them back on his face so the crotch was directly over his nose and he could smell it better.

This made the smell greater and his arousal too... he could imagine his sisters wearing them, their pussies directly over that spot, now his hand began sliding over his cock faster feeling every little vain and bump as it reached the head and back down to the base.

Dean's hand was getting sweaty now and that just made it better, his grip was nice and smooth now so it made it easier to slide it when he wanted to. All the time he imagined his little pregnant sister in class and his big sister at collage, he could imagine what he was going to do with them when they got home but for now this was enough to satisfy his need for release.

Dean began to speed up his hand and grip tighter as he breathed faster, which obviously he did because he was getting off now but the more he breathed the better the smell got.

His sense of smell was overwhelmed by the smell; it was all he could think about as he loosened then tightened his grip on his cock again. Dean's hand was really going fast now and his grip was tight, he was going from the base to the tip in rapid succession, which made him breath more, and faster, taking the tangy smell deeper into his lungs.