Dear Alexis

Story Info
A home visit by young virgin girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.3
30.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers

A letter to my 23 year old virgin girlfriend, I keep trying to tempt her.

Dear Alexis

We have an opportunity to spend some time alone together. My daughter has gone back to school and my wife is spending a few days with her sister in Denver. I have been left to my own devices. For various reasons, your family is also off in different directions.

We have been separated by coincidence on too many occasions this week, so close, but never actually meeting, never actually having a private moment. That has built up a level of frustration that has fueled our emotional and sexual desires. We have built up the expectation of meeting that has been dashed at the very last minute, over and over again. Patience has been tried. Nerves are raw with anticipation I must have you in my arms again. I must be able to talk to you face to face, without the company of others.

Tonight we are free. You will come to my house where I will do my best to seduce you. You know this; you expect this; you want this. I want you as I have never wanted anyone before. I want you, not just sexually, but as a woman to be near, to talk to, to share things together.

You come dressed in a little black dress, a string of pearls and little else. You look divine as you enter, your eyes brightly shining. Your smile broad, happy and a touch mischievous After a moment, we fall together into each other's arms. Our lips meet, hungry for each other, wanting to taste each other. Your breasts are hard against my chest, my cock is hard against you.

At last, you are in my arms. It feels so good to hold you close to me. I kiss your eyelids and gently lick them with my tongue. With that, I take the blindfold from my pocket and place it over your eyes. You are delighted with this unexpected turn of events.

You have this wonderful streak of playful innocent sexuality. Your approach to sex and pleasure is open and natural. When I ask you what you like, you always say, straightforwardly, "Everything". I want to please you; I want to make you feel the intense pleasure that your body can deliver to you.

It has always confused, but delighted, me that you are a virgin. I could not understand how someone with such intense sexual desires and feelings could have resisted the natural result of those desires. I am truly delighted by this. It cloaks you with an aura of such innocence; there is nothing dirty or crude about your feelings and desires. That is why I go to such lengths to avoid the use of crude slang when I talk or write to you. To talk about a "blowjob" would degrade the sincere loving care with which you take me into your mouth.

With great care and deliberateness, I slowly remove all of your clothes. You are naked before me. I admire your body. I love it. I want to possess it with my hands and mouth and tongue and heart.

Then, blindfolded and groping, you undress me. You kneel before me and after some fumbling, my pants drop to the floor and are kicked away. That is followed by my boxers; I stand before you naked and hard. You cannot see, but you know I am waiting for you.

Your hands caress and tickle my legs and butt and lower abdomen, without touching my cock. Then you take me in both hands, stroking the smooth, soft hardness, feeling the urgency. You take me into your mouth, a little at first then I am sucked completely into you. Your hands are busy caressing my balls and tickling the crease between the cheeks of my butt and the insides of my thighs. My legs tremble and quake as I fall down onto the couch; I am so consumed with passion that I cannot stand. These feelings are impossible to describe. So intense, so consuming, as you take me in and out of your mouth.

You are in complete control of me. Even with your blindfold, you are directing my emotions. You draw this out, knowing I am helpless in your mouth and hands. It is slow, but builds in intensity, ending in a climax that has no equal. Afterwards, you continue to suck on me, kiss me and stroke me. You do this with such loving care and attention. It never feels that you are just rushing to complete an unpleasant task. You really enjoy bringing me such joy this way. It feels so good that I may get hard again. You smile and rest your head in my lap.

It is now time for me to thank you for the intensely sexual experience you have just given me, like some precious gift that has no concrete presence, but still exists in my mind. I pull you to your feet. I am sitting on the couch as you stand proudly and blindfolded before me. My hands cannot leave your body, your legs, your butt, your breasts. My lips take in one nipple as my fingers pinch the other. Your nipples are hard as I bite and suck them. Your knees become weak and you moan. My mouth lowers to your pussy, it is naked before me.

You naughty girl. You have not shaved in a few days and there is a stubble on your pussy. You will have to be punished for this. On the table there is a red velvet ribbon. I tie your hands behind your back. As I stand behind your back, your hands hold my cock. I instruct you that you must hold my cock in your hands whenever I am behind you, or you will be punished even more, perhaps even spanked.

For the fun of it, I force you to walk through the house, naked, blindfolded and hands tied behind you, holding my now erect penis. I am walking behind you, our legs moving in sync with each other, my cock poking between your butt cheeks with each clumsy step we take. It is so stupidly funny that we almost trip and fall laughing.

It is time for me to take charge before we get too silly. I lead you up the stairs into the bathroom and have you stand in the tub. I turn on the water; and once it is warm, I take the handheld shower and spray your lower body. The spray is sharp and hard and tingly on your skin. Its feel is intensified by the fact that you are still blindfolded. You shudder as I direct the spray at your pussy and then at your butt.

Before you start having too much fun, I turn off the shower. Using my shaving brush, I begin to lather one of your legs. I know that the feeling of the brush on your skin will delight you. I have gotten a new razor for this, one of the new ones with three blades. The male version shaves very close and never cuts. I have the female version for you.

Slowly, I shave your legs. It is a very sensual experience for me. I love your legs; and I love stroking them, from ankle to thigh. I shave to the upper thigh. The smooth slippery skin after they are shaved is so erotic that I become incredibly hard. Now for the good parts. I have you sit on the edge of the tub, still bound, with your legs spread, opening your pussy to me. You really enjoy the shaving brush now, as it lathers your pussy and inner thighs. I shave very carefully here. When I am finished, you are smooth, soft, soapy and incredibly horny.

Only now do I untie your hands, but the blindfold stays on. Then I have you stand and bend over with your hands on the edge of the tub, your butt high in the air. Your pussy and anus are open to me. Again I use the soapy brush to brush your pussy and your asshole. You squirm as I do. I begin rubbing your butt with my hands, my fingers tickling your most private places. Those are intense feelings and you begin moaning and gasping with an impending orgasm. But, I must be careful. After all, you are being punished; I don't want you to be so easily satisfied. Also, I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself.

I replace my hands with my throbbing cock. As, I pull you to your feet, my cock stays trapped between your thighs, pussy and ass. I reach around in front of you and my fingers gently probe your lips from the front, rubbing stroking in and out of you. With my cock probing in and out of you from the rear, it almost feel as if I am inside of you. I stroke in and out of you. With my free hand I pinch your nipple hard. You are so ready that it does not take you long to come. You moan loudly and almost shriek with the intensity of your orgasm. I have to hold your body to keep you from collapsing.

I carefully and lovingly dry you off before removing your blindfold. Then I lead you by the hand into the guest bedroom. I pull back the covers and we get in bed and fall into each others arms, our bodies are warm together on the cool sheets. It is a tender moment that I have long awaited, to actually have you in bed. So many nighttime messages from you, thinking of me, as you climbed into your bed. We lie together, cooing at each other. I stroke your hair and give you little kisses on your eyes and face.

You seem a little nervous about something; and I ask if something is wrong. You assure me that nothing is wrong, but you have been thinking a lot about something recently and have come to a concrete decision. A twinge of panic shoots trough me. I am afraid of what you have decided. I shouldn't be. If it was bad, you wouldn't be here with me now, but my insecurities have taken control. My heart is sinking, I am terrified that you will say we cannot continue our relationship.

"Roger, I want it to be you."

"You want what?" I am eternally clueless.

"Will you to be my first? I want you to make love to me."

I am astounded. I stumble over words. I don't know what to say. I want you so much; but I can't hurt you, I can't do anything to hurt your future happiness.

"Dear Alexis, are you sure? I am so honored, but have you thought this through? I promised you that I would never take advantage of you in a moment of passion. I can't do that."

"Roger, I have thought this through, for a long time. I think you know that I have. I am on the pill for my cramps, so that's not a problem."

"Alexis, you know that's not what I'm talking about. What would you tell Rob on your wedding night?"

You just giggle and say "I don't have to say anything. It's not like I still have a hymen, silly."

"He knows that a friend of mine gave me a vibrating dildo as a gag gift last week. He kept teasing me about using it, and saying that if I wasn't careful, that I might lose my virginity to a piece of plastic and not to him. He knows how I am. And after all, it's the truth."

"What??? Are you kidding? You really did, you got one? Did you use it?"

"Yes, I have one. I have not used it but once...last night."

"Did you like it?"

You answer softly, "Yes." I know what it means when you use that soft tone of voice. It doesn't just mean 'yes', it means a whole lot more.

"Did you like it a lot?"

Again, you answer, still softer, "Yes, a whole lot. I really liked it a lot."

Just then, I got this incredibly erotic mental image of you.... Well, if I was a woman, I'd have a whole collection of them. I'd wear them out.

"And so, that's what made you..."

You finish my sentence, "I made up my mind that I wanted you. I made up my mind right after Rob and I met you and your wife for drinks in New York, but I wanted to wait until the circumstances were just right. Now they are."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. The young woman that I have fallen in love with has chosen me to take her virginity. This is such an awesome responsibility. You have entrusted so much to me; I must make it so incredibly special for you.

We have all night. We will take our time. We kiss, softly at first, then with the hunger that has been building for over a year.

After a while, my kisses trail down your body to your breasts. I linger there, nibbling and biting and sucking. You gasp and moan. It doesn't matter, no one but me can hear. After an eternity of playing with your breasts, you are urgent for more. My lips make their way down, across your tummy, and then down to your smooth mound. It is soft and I feel like cuddling with it. My cheeks rub against it as my tongue explores your lips.

My tongue dives into that secret crevice of pleasure. My hands grasp your butt, bringing you closer to me. I must have you. I must taste you. I must bring you immense pleasure. My tongue penetrates you as you raise and spread your legs, opening yourself for me. As my tongue licks your pussy, my hands are stroking the smooth flesh of your thighs and butt. I am hard and urgent for sensation and satisfaction. You are warm and wet and moaning with desire. I raise up to my knees.

I kneel before you as you lay, spread open to me. My cock is hard and throbbing. I must have you. I must be inside of you. I must have you surround me. Slowly I move towards you. My cock touches your lips and you gasp in expectation of what is to come. You are so wet that I am able to insert the very head of my penis into you without resistance. But suddenly, you are very tight and firm around me. The ridges of the inside of your vagina are incredible. They massage my cock like a thousand tongues. I push and slide slowly into you. I do not want to hurt you. You are gasping and moaning with sensual pleasure and expectation.

I look into your eyes. I see your desire and love and need. You softly whisper, the word "yes". I push slowly into you. As I do, you gasp and you clutch me to you. Your eyes close with the once-only exquisite experience of losing your innocence. Then your eyes open wide as I fill you. You are shocked by the intensity of feeling and the fulfillment of having finally completed this wonderfully simple but meaningful act. I am completely inside of you, you are filled with me. We are together, joined as one.

For a long time, I rest inside of you, hard and with the promise of pleasure to come. Then slowly, I start moving in and out of you. I pull almost completely out of you and linger, with the ridge around the head of my cock toying with the entrance to your vagina. Then a steady push all the way in. You gasp. I gasp. You are so tight, so completely in contact with me. You are holding me so tightly and saying my name, over and over.

Slowly, in and out of you, sometimes teasingly, sometimes so that the head rubs over and over that special place inside of you. You begin breathing heavily and making short staccato moans, while bucking your hips. You are so close. You are getting louder, faster, harder. It will be so intense. You scream and hold me to you so tightly that I almost can't move. It lasts forever. Finally, your body goes limp, your eyes closed, your face peaceful and serene. I slow, but don't stop. Just languishing in your arms, slowly pulling in and out of you. You open your eyes. They are on fire as you look at me.

"Thank you, Roger. That, I will remember forever." We kiss.

I am still hard and moving slowly; I must not come now. I want you to come over and over. I want to last as long as possible; I owe you a most memorable deflowering. I have been able to control it as you came. It was incredibly hard to do, but being old helps in that department. You once asked if I could still last an hour. Actually, it will be a lot easier now than when I was in my 20's. Well, I'll give it my best shot. You may have to suffer the consequences.

RogerK
RogerK
4 Followers