Dear Brandi: Letter Of Confession

Story Info
She confesses her secret love to her friend in a letter.
556 words
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers

Dear Brandi,

There are so many things that I need to say. There are so many things that I see in you, that you don't see in yourself. The nature of it all sits so well in your being. You can't see past your hurt and pain to see what's in front of you.

I know we both have our differences, and I know that what you see in me is not what you're looking for. But what I feel for you is more than I've ever felt in my whole life. I can feel my entire soul flow with love every time I think of you, see you, even when I'm even sitting next to you.

It's the simple things that you do that make me love you. The way you brush your hair away from your face and tuck it behind your ear. The way your lips curve when you smile. Your innocence in life itself, and the love and respect that you show for others, blows me away. With the kindness and care that you have for others, that's the main reason why I feel this way. Everything about you makes me feel this way.

Every time I close my eyes there you are staring back at me, never wanting to open them again. Because when I do the image of you will disappear. So many nights I've imagined you in my bed. Not just making love to you, but holding you, kissing you, touching you, in places that you've only dreamt of being touched. To lay there watching you sleep next to me, would be a sensation that I only dream of. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you, that I don't love you, if only you felt the same.

Our friendship means the world to me. It's the only thing that I have from you; it's the only thing that you'll give to me. I hate the fact that I can love you all I want, I can give you so many things and offer you so many choices in love, but as I said before, you won't see past our differences.

So even if I do attempt in giving you this letter, there's something that I might lose, our friendship, the only thing that's keeping me sane. Our friendship that we share is the only thing that I look forward to each and everyday.

But my love grows weary, and painful. Living off of whispers and dreams alone is not enough on my heart. This love that I have for you is stronger, and it grows with each and every moment that I spend with you. Each time you ask something of me, or each time I see you open that door to walk out, I try harder, harder still, not to hold you or kiss you goodbye.

But this I'll tell you, I've loved you and always will. Even though you don't feel the same way as I do, I'll understand. If you ask me to show you how to love, I'll show you. If you ask me to love you, I'll love you. But never, if you shall ever ask me to never love you again, that is something I'll never ever do. I can never stop loving you.

Love,
Me...

TroubleZ4u
TroubleZ4u
10 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Short Takes Collection of short scenes of a VERY hot romance.in Erotic Couplings
Jolted Consequences Revenge isn't always as sweet as it is expected to be.in Loving Wives
James and Alexandra Reconciliation after a lie split them apart.in Romance
The Crestfallen Sickly patient and his nurse connect on every level.in Erotic Couplings
Aileen An unrequitted love lost.in Non-Erotic
More Stories